Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Morbid suduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyValtyra

Super-Earth
The streets deserted but for a dark figure creeps slowly between the buildings. His black boots hardly touch the ground with each step as he glides along the pavement. The black old-fashioned leather pants and leather trench coat make him almost invisible in the night. He slips in and out of shadows toward the middle of town where some kind of festival was taking place. The soft wind blows across his face and he inhales the scent of humans (like an aphrodisiac to him) the bloodlust attempts to consume his mind. He shakes his head fighting the urges. His long black hair hanging loose falls into his face as he reaches the crowd; it hides the ice blue of his eyes from the bright of the lights.
Making his way through the crowd, He searches for that one scent stronger than the others do. He passes teenagers, adults laughing and scolding their children, looking intensely into each face and reading each feature. He stops short as he sees another lone figure much like him in the crowd. The woman before him dressed like his opposite, wearing a white tee shirt and blue jeans, she looks up and looks him directly in the eyes. They stand there staring at each other as the world continues around them. Slowly He walks up to her and bends down to kiss her neck. As his lips touch her neck a jolt of electricity burns through her veins and he lifts his head flashing sharp fangs, he hesitates whispering "I'm sorry" and slowly walks away into the darkness.

Her heart begins to slow as fire burns through her veins. Gasping, she falls to her knees. The pain was excruciating as her body started to die, her organs shutting down, and she tries to scream for help to the people who seemed oblivious to her. The world swims and her vision goes black. The only one watching was a lone figure in the dark, experiencing the pain with her. The vampire watches as his soul mate dies, soon she will be like him. He hated that he had to turn her this way, without warning or without her even knowing whom he was, but he was an Assimite, which made his clan assassins. He could not let her know him just yet, but he could not let the woman grow old as a human and die without him ever knowing her, this way at lest he can find her again one day. He turns to leave and a single tear tinted with his vampire blood rolls down his cheek.

Carmine emerged silently from a dark alley, he had spent the day harvesting to increase his reserve of power. He had felt something in the air, the presence of another creature. He was unsure of what it was, but it did not concern him all others were of a lesser power than him. He had been given his power and immortality by death itself.

(sorry for short post, lack of brain power)

Character profile, it's near the bottom Here

Number 3 from the top

Gripping the bass tighter, the young man made his way onto the stage. It was the local festival season and he had been hired as a back up bassist from the team behind the festival. Now he was going to play with one of the local bands on stage, their own bassist had disappeared a few weeks before and he had taken the chance to fill in. As he stood there, he had no clue what would happen, all he knew was that the moment when he begun playing, the crowd would cheer. They always supported the local bands, no matter how badly they played. It took only seconds after they had begun before the crowd was cheering. But out of the corner of his eye, Ian McLaren noticed something happening in the shadows, a girl falling to the ground. At first he was at horror, his mind spinning lightly, but soon he was caught in the music.

His thoughts ran freely. Who was the girl? What had happened to her? And who the hell was the hooded figure that had apparently done something to her? He closed his eyes halfways through the song, only hearing the deep tones of the bass as he kept the rhythm going. It wasn't that hard a song, only he would've wished he had his own solo. As it ended, he couldn't get off the stage quickly enough, being met by the bassist of one of the nationally known bands, saying something he didn't quite understand. Everything around him was dissy as he moved to the small van he had brought, slipping into the driver's seat before his mind went blank and he passed out from the adrenaline having exhausted him too badly.

Carmine slowly made his way over to the woman lying on the ground, "Well well, a fledgling eh? You could be fun", he though back over the day just passed, had he been too obvious or would he be safe in taking this woman with him. He had only killed those who would not be missed, and it was all to grow his power, he figured he'd be safe in doing so.

He picked her up as he calmly began to ready himself to head back to his home, the old orphanage on the edge of the city. He always used his magic, never walking to the place so nobody would know.

Ethel wakes slowly, her body limp in a strangers arms. Slowly she opens her eyes, remembering the man be for and relaizing a man was carring her now she begins to struggle. Screaming loudly. "let me go! what have you done! LET ME GO THIS INSTANT!" A strange pain tears through her stomach making her gasp and faint once again from the pain. Quietly a strange rattling fills the air as she began to breathe again, and her newly dead heart begins to beat. Things out of the ordinary were happining and it seemed she'd be out for it.

Carmine almost dropped her when she started screaming, he cursed quietly and in an instant they were standing in the large hall at the rear of the orphanage. He placed her on a homemade cot that he used on occasion for sleep, mostly he'd use the floor. After this he began to place the room slowly, waiting for her to come to so that he could explain things to her.

Ethel moans he whole effin body hurt. "gah..." she moans opening her eyes sitting up. "whats happend? where am i?

"We are in the old orphanage, on the east edge of town, where I grew up", he crouched beside her, "How do you feel, I understand that you have just gone through a stressful process".

"process? i dont understand." She watches the man in front of her wary. She was an orphan herself, which made her even more scared because she didnt have anyone to notice she was missing. Was this man going to kill her? Would he rape her? She scoots away from him. "Why amm..am i here?" She stutters.

He paused, "You do not know?", he shrugged, "Very well, you are here because to the rest of the world you are dead, a creature of the night you could say, your only need of them now will be to keep you alive".

He smiled, "As for me, you will learn of that in time, you look familiar though", he held out a hand, "My name is Carmine".

"Ethel." she shakes his hand. "dead?" she squeaks scrabling away from him. "what do you mean dead?" she says panicing.

"You were bitten, by a vampire no less, you are dead so sorry to say", he chuckled, "Though at least now, you never have to worry about aging, that's got to be a plus".

"A plus! A PLUS!" she stands up and stalks to him. "I HAVE TO DRINK PEOPLES BLOOD, I WILL NEVER EVER DIE, DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING BORING THAT SOUNDS! AND YOU SAY ITS A PLUS BECAUSE ILL NEVER AGE?? I WAS HOPING I WAS BETTER LOOKING WHEN I GOT OLDER!!!! YOUR TELLING ME IM STUCK IN THIS BODY?? ILL BE UGLY FOREVER" her chest heaves with her pants. her eyes go wide and she covers her mouth embarassed. "im sorry, i dont know what came over me."

Carmine chuckled, "Never aging can be nice, for example take me, I'll be fifty next monday", he waved his arms, "I look pretty good for my age". He then looked down at his hands, "Though my conviction is far more serious than yours if I do say so myself".

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=10755& about 14 posts down, right under Deathsdiciple's character.

Lory woke to the sound of a woman yelling within the orphanage, her dorm just down the hall. She had earplugs in, so the sound hadn't made her afraid. She got up in her nightgown and went to investigate, stepping lightly so not to draw attention. She came to the door of the hall and peeked into the keyhole. She could see a woman who appeared to be distraught, and a man who seemed to be trying to make her feel better. She took out a single ear plug so she could listen better.

Carmine paused, and turned to look at the closed door behind him, a slight wave of his hand and it swung open. "Well hello there, today just gets better and better", he smiled at the girl, the way things were going he'd have to turn this place into an inn.

She was surprised, standing strait up when the door swung open she began to apologize,"I-I'm sorry..I was curious and...I-I'll go back to bed q-quietly", at this she was stepping back to retreat, trying to back out of his vision before she turned around.

"Now hold on a minute", he appeared in front of her, "No need, you can stay if you would like, might as well get to know each other better", he smiled warmly. "Unless you're tired, in which case, I will not keep you up".

Her breathing had quickened when he appeared in front of her,"I-I-I can stay, I slept th-through the festival and..." she trailed off, not finishing her sentence, but still took a few steps back, she was getting ready to run away, but she didn't know where she would go.

His way of speaking was soft and educated, "You may stay if you like, this place has always been used to take in those with nowhere else to go, now I feel it is my turn to run it".

Ethel watches as He speaks to the girl softly. she could feel her ire slowly fade until she was jsut left exasusted. collapseing slowly on the ground she starts to weeps silently.

Carmine spun quickly, "Shit", he said quietly before walking quickly over, "Come on, sit up, what's happened is not really as bad as you think", he smiled. "Plus, you can live here, saves you needing to worry about moving around for the rest of your existence".

"bu..but im dead..." she stutters.. "ill never have a family.. or a relationship....im stuck as a 20 year old for the rest of my...li..exsistence.."

she clings to him sobbing with out making a single sound.

Carmine hugged her, "I had my life taken from me without a choice, I know what you feel like right now, but trust me it gets easier as time passes, plus you are not the only one", he smiled. "There are many many people and creatures that share this immortality, you shall never truly be alone".

SHe keeps sobing her body violently shakeing. soon she starts to quiet down. "im sorry" she says horsely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom