Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spiraling Downward (Tyr & aprilmay1965)

April continued to meet the thrusts of the two big men who pounded into her small body, her legs spread wide, she was open to their thick shafts thrusting over and over, her face looking into Jame's eyes as she stared, the look on her face was that of rapture and confusion, thinking of nothing but the pleasure and hypersensitivity of her body. She writhed and jerked.

The guys had her openings so swollen and stretched that her clit was in constant contact as well as her body stretched and pumped full. She couldn't maintain any kind of comprehension,s he just responded. James words echoed in her head making her think about her bodies responsiveness, feeling herself pushed to her limits as she tries to reach another release, her hips grinding as the men pounded her without slowing without concern for anything but enjoying their new plaything.

Her body was trembling and shaking, writhing and jerking. Her eyes wide as she gasped for air, her heart pounding. Her moans filled the room as she was taken so hard.

James saw the almost dazed look in the older woman’s eyes as she tried to focus and think while her body was being used. Even if she couldn’t speak, she was responding, her body moving with theirs in a dance of carnal lust. James slid his big young cock in and out of her well used pussy, as Mike applied his massive length to her ass. Both of them worked together with the mature fuck toy wedged between them, both of her hole full of hard cock. Even James could feel Mike’s thrusts as the cheating little slut was pressed into him when Mike plunged his cock into her ass.

Oh Fuck!

Mike’s words came out between clenched teeth as he felt his orgasm approaching. His throbbing length ached from the tightness of her ass as he plunged every inch into the married woman’s asshole. The feeling was beyond describing as he relentlessly fucked her ass. James knew Mike was almost there, and he taunted her with.

Hear him slut! Mike is about to fill your ass with his big fucking load. Tell him baby; tell him how much you want him to fill your dirty little ass with his jizz! Tell him slut!

James said as he held her face to his, his tongue crudely licking as her as he watched her, enjoying her submission to this debauchery.

April's ass and pussy were crudely stretched and full of young hard shafts as they pounded into her. She stared at Jame's as he held her face above his. Unable to focus on anything, she looked dazed as she tried to focus, her eyes blurred. Her body pounded as she tired to find release.

April could feel Mike's sweat dripping on her back. Her mature tan body glistened with a sheen of sweat. Her hair hung in wet strands as she no longer looked like the suburban mom, or even the well done made up blonde that left the house this morning.

She was spread and meeting the young mens thrusts. Her body gasping for air, her heart pounding as James continued to taunt her. She felt Mike swell in her stretched ass, her eyes widened, she felt him thrust faster as he groaned out "fuck". James continued to taunt her.

"YESSSSSs, CUM IN MY ASSSS" she cried out, her hips bouncing as she was used by the two young men. "I want you too, I want your cum in my asss" she gasped. Her head spinning. She was following the younger man's directions, but she was also desiring what he was saying. She stared at the man under her, his girn wide and evil, his tongue licking and taunting her lewdly as she tried to focus.

His thick shaft deep in her pussy showed no signs of being ready as Mike thrust hard making her cry out. "OWE.. AHHHHGG.. AHHHGG" as she felt him pound deep into her. Her once virgin ass so sore and stretched, unable to take a man, now meeting the thrusts of Mike's huge shaft.

"OH GOD, I WANT YOU ALL IN MY ASS, I want you...bothhhhhsaaa" she gasped, her mature as rippling as Mike continued to pound her over and over.

James just chuckled between grunts and groans as he pushed his cock into her already well fucked pussy. Here juices already coated his cock as he worked it in and out of her pussy, skillfully fucking the married slut. She made herself completely available to both of them, obviously doing her best to accommodate and take every inch of their young hard cocks into her slutty holes. The kiss James had with her was almost a fucking of her face with his tongue, only withdrawing the tongue invasion of her mouth to hear her confess and demand her need to have her ass filled.

Hear that buddy; the slut wants her ass filled by both of us. Come on fuck this filthy slut’s ass.

On top and behind the two, Mike applied his colossal length to the married woman’s ass. He’d been trying to concentrate of the epic tightness that hugged and tugged on his cock as he stroked in and out of the slut’s asshole. Knowing he was going to lose it, and that holding back wasn’t any longer possible, he just gave in to the moment and fucked her ass with renewed zeal. Pounding, hammering, he drove his cock into her with hard and deep thrusts. Mike’s groans became grunts, then became almost howls of pleasure as he sodomized her. Finally he gave a warning, only to be garbled by the actual torrent that blasted from his length.

OH FUCK I’M CUMMMMING...!

Mike throbbing, pulsing cock, shot load after load of warm hot sticky cum from his young hard cock deep into her bowels, pumping her full of his seed. He grabbed hold of her, arching his back, shoving his cock deep as it would go as the orgasm tore through his large muscular body.

April didn't really comprehend what happened next. She felt Mike grow harder and stretch her ass more as she gasped out, letting out a low whine and then whimpering almost inaudibly as Mike suddenly began pounding her tight little pink hole harder and faster than she thought possible. April no longer tried to meet the thrusts from the men. She couldn't keep up the pace Mike had set.

He pounded her tiny ass faster than she had been taken in any hole. She was trembling as he tore up her tiny ass, pounding his massive meat so hard into her, her motherly ass rippled with each thrust as his hips moved in a blur. She thought she might pass out from the pounding as she gasped and whiimpered.

Suddenly she felt Mike's strong fingers gripping into her soft flesh. Brusing her as he filled her deep with his hot burning seed. His grunts and groans filling her ears as her heart pounded. She lie there frozen like a small trapped animal. afraid to move for fear she would be split in two as her belly filled with Mike's thick seed.

James lie under her laughing. Knowing she was getting filled. His face looking at hers as he enjoyed the look of shock and despair on her face. Knowing she had just gone through another experience that would be embedded in her psyche.

James cassually continued to fuck her pussy as she lie spread. Mike recuperating as he emptied his balls into her tight convulsing ass which seemed to milk his seed from him. His mature slut getting her body used so hard by the two men. Wondering if she would be able to walk out of here when they were done.

Mike left his cock buried in the married woman’s ass, as it pulsed and throbbed, spurting his pent up load deep into her ass. Mike could feel James continuing to fuck the older slut’s pussy as he took a few seconds to recover from the euphoria of balls filling her backdoor. With a grunt he lifts himself up and off of her, his massive slimy length pulling from her ass. Inch after inch of it must be tugged from her well fucked backdoor, till finally the puckered ring fights to hold the large head of his cock, then with a plop it slips free too. Mike just smiles over at James as he slaps the older woman’s ass.

Well that’s one fine ass.

Mike’s large finger plays with her gaping hole which oozes with his cum. His finger wiping it around as he gets off the bench and walks around, talking to James.

Your turn my friend, I think you’re going to enjoy it.

Coming around he faces April, his huge cock hanging between his legs as smiles at her. James slips from her pussy, and sits up, so he can get out from under her, his cock still throbbing and ready to be buried yet again into her mature body. James cups her face in his large hand as talks.

You’re ready slut aren’t? You miss Mike’s big cock buried in your ass, don’t you? Its okay baby, look at what I have for you, we’re both going to enjoy when I slide it in that ass of yours. Now lay down slut, and reach back and spread those ass cheeks for me, show me how much you want it.

Mike said the words almost with tenderness as he stood up, and walked past Mike as he moved to get behind her.

April was whimpering and gasping. She felt her tiny ass filled with the young mans seed, his throbbing member having stretched her more than she thought possible. She thought she might split open as she lie there getting filled with his hot cum. Her pussy pumped full of another man's shaft.

April gasped and trembled as inch by inch the long shaft that had been buried inside her was pulled from deep with in her. Her tiny ass gripping the mushroom shaped head as it popped out. She felt her ass gapping, open and stretched.

April was gasping for air, trying to recover as she felt James pull out of her. Slipping from under her. she lie on the bench. Gasping, moaning as she felt her head spinning.

April lies on the bench, her face on it, her hands reach back and spread her round ass cheeks for James as he moves behind her. As Mike stands by the bench, she can see the long flacid shaft hanging there and is amazed it was inside her, even soft it's intimidating. April is lying on the bench her legs spread wide her hands holding her ass cheeks apart as James demanded.

Looking at Mike standing there she first opens her eyes wide and then legs out a loud cry. Jame's having just thrust his round oversized head into her tender opening. The cum from Mike letting him slip in easier. "OH FUCK" she gasps as she is filled again.

James looked down at the older woman lying on his tattoo bench, her body glistening in the perspiration of her adultery. Her hands reach back and spread her ass cheeks wide, her ass slowly closing from its prior deflowering, as cum dribbles down onto her pussy. James guides his thick young cock towards her ass, pushing the bulging head of his cock between her wide spread ass cheeks. The thick appendage begins to disappear in to the dark void of the married woman’s ass.

That’s it slut, take my fucking cock in your ass! Oh son of a bitch that feels good!

James groaned as he pushed his way into her cum lubed ass. She’d already been fucked, and he really didn’t want to wait, so with little preamble, he begins to stroke in and out of her ass. The weight of James leans into her as he uses his cock in and out of her ass, the substantial length plunging into her once most forbidden region. His large balls already slapping into her pussy as he uses her body.

Mike just stepped closer, smiling as he watched his friend use her. His thick cock hung there cum still coating it surface as reaches down, his large hand cupping her face.

You’re happy aren’t you baby? I know how to make you happy and feel good don’t I?

Where James taunted her, Mike was compassionate in tone, though his words reinforced that he’d done this to her. His younger large toned body facing her, and the weapon used upon her right in her face.

April felt James deep inside her. His round head plunged deep in her body as his balls slapped her sore stretched pussy. Her once pink pussy and anus not looked red and sore. The men continued to use her. Her tiny ass stretched. she looked up at Mike as she held her ass open to be sodomized by his friend. Her ass once painful now able to tolerate the huge thrusting shaft as James took her.

"yes baby, I'm happy" she moaned. looking up at Mike's muscular body, his long thick shaft hanging there looking bigger than most guys when they're hard. She could feel James working hard against her round ass. Her body rocked forward with each thrust. She knew it wouldn't be long till she was filled with yet another load of cum.

"oh god.. Oh Fuck.. I'm gonna cum soon" she moaned looking at Mike. Her eyes widened. She never would have believed she could cum from a hard shaft deep in her ass. His balls slapping against her pussy. The wet sound of his heavy balls and thick shaft pounding her as it slapped her again and again, her hips started moving to meet his thrusts.

James continued to plow into the older woman’s back door, his cock pistoning in and out of her ass. James’ younger hard steely length tries to fill every inch of her ass with cock. He rode her hard reveling in the feel of his cock deep in her warm stretch ass. Groaning and grunting he got ever closer to his own relief. James kept her pressed into the bench as he mounted her, using her mature body to satisfy his own younger sexual lust.

I’m almost there slut! I’m going to fill your slutty ass!

James continued to exchange words with the older woman, as his cock stroked in an out of her ass with almost violent force, his balls smacking her pussy again and again. Mike stood there in front of her with his large younger frame, watching as both her body and mind gave in to this morally debased encounter. The whole room and its participants all mutually dripping in and reeking of their carnal joining. Mike just chuckles as he strokes her face and hair like some pet, his Adonis frame waiting for James to complete the debauchery. James begins to groan loudly as he cums.

FUCCKKKK!

James’ cock pulsing and throbbing as it begins pump his load deep in the married ass of the Mike’s slut.

April grunts out with each thrust into her stretched ass as James pounds into her. His big hands on her back, holding her as he thrusts, her fingers holding herself open, her nails digging into her own ass as she feel his big shaft pounding hard and fast. "ugh....ugh....ugh...ugh...ugh" she grunts.

Feelng her body so close. "oh god. not yet, not yet, don't cummmmm" she gasps feeling his big thrusting shaft punishing her tiny hole. His heavy balls slamminginto her pussy. Her body so close. She can feel him thrusting as he suddenly stiffens.

April feels James buried deep in her ass. She can feel him throbbing, his thick heavy shaft emptying his balls into her married ass. "oh fuck, burrnnnnsssss" she moans, her ass clenching around him over and over, convulsing as if she is trying to milk him of his seed. She can feel him shudder as he empties his huge load in her.

Lying on the table, her head dropping, her legs spread wide. She feels her ass gapping, the cool air rushing in as she is empty. Her mature married body gasping for air, trying to regain control as she moans.

James pumped his seed deep into the woman’s ass, his big balls emptying gush after gush of his sticky white load into her ass. Her ass clamps down on his shaft as if trying to pull every last drop out of his younger cock. Still buried to the hilt in her ass, James leaves it there for a moment relishing the tightness and warmth of her well-fucked asshole.

Mike just steps away and moves across the room to a small refrigerator located in the corner. Knowing James well enough he grabs two beers, one for himself and one for James. James was just pulling back, extracting his ample length from the older woman’s ass, her asshole all open and exposed as James slips from the table. His hand reaches out for the proffered beer and takes it.

Thanks Mike, for the beer and the piece of ass.

James’ other hand strokes the wet moist back of April, groping her ass as he tilts back the beer for a cold drink. Both of the younger man stand there, nonchalantly talking their substantial manhoods hanging and dripping with the results of their recent activities. Mike was the first to notice that April wasn’t yet completely satisfied.

James, my friend I don’t think she’s cum yet.

What, fuck she’s had more dicks up that ass than she’s probably ever had in that pussy of hers, than in her whole lifetime.

I do believe it’s our responsibility to make sure she doesn’t leave without some relief.

Unless she’s going to suck my dick and get it hard again, she’s shit out of luck dude.

Mike takes a swig of beer as he stands next to April his hand petting her head as he seemingly spoke to his concern about her condition. Her position currently nothing more than a piece of fuck meat on a slab, there solely to amuse them and to be used by them. Mike looked around the room as if contemplating something, as if he was coming up with an idea.

April's moans and gasps filled the room as she felt the younger man cum deep in her ass. Her ass clenched and convulsed as she pulled his seed from the throbbing shaft. Milking his big long throbing manhood. She could feel her tiny ass stretched and sore, her pussy red and puffy as she moaned and whimpered. Her orgasm on the verge as she felt the thick shaft pulled from her tiny ass.

Gasping as she felt the her ass gripped. her pussy and ass felt hot adn wet. They were both drinking as April looked up from where she lie. Her body covered in sweat and cum. She felt her hair hanging damp, her face and upper chest flushed. April gasped as her heart pounded. Her clit felt like it was on fire, tingling and burning, swollen and red, but still she felt the need to orgasm. She wondered what was wrong with her as she felt so Hypersexual.

Slowly April rolled over, her big breasts lying on her chest, her nipples red and long as her big breasts heaved up and down as she breathed heavy. April looked at Mike as he spoke, she recognized the grin on his face as he contemplated and she knew the men weren't done using her as their little fuck toy.

The two large younger men stood there drinking their bottles of cold beer as the recent recipient of their mutual loads lays dripping on the table. The men naked, their bodies covered in sweat, as they obviously relaxed, their hands casually playing with and groping the older woman. She lays on the table her body glistening in sweat, her body oozing cum, and the two younger men casually fondling her. Mike briefly steps away, looking around the room, but finally returning to the girl lying prostrate on the table. With a quick chug he finished off most of the beer in the bottle, though not all. Walking around the table, he ends up at the end of it, in the spot that her legs come together.

Spread your legs.

Mike says as he stands at the end of the table holding the almost empty beer bottle. James at the other end just smiles, realizing what Mike was up to. While Mike was waiting for April to spread her legs, he begins to run cool bottle along her legs, teasing her with it. While Mike and his bottle begin to play with older woman’s lower half, James seeing her substantial tits coming into view, immediately reaches out and begins to give them some attention. James drinks his beer with one hand, while the other pulls and twist one of the nipples.

Aprils mature body lie on the table glistening with sweat. Her large breasts lie on her chest looking big on her small body. Her nipples once pink with quarter size areolas now looking red and over an inch long, her areolas wrinkled and smaller, about a dime in size.

She felt the cool beer run over her legs as Mike instructed her to spread them. Parting her legs, her pussy looking red and puffy, her tiny clit hard and sensitive. Her body still in a hypersexual mode.

April spread her legs open and gasped as James started pulling and twisting her long sensitive nipple Moaning as she writhed under his touch, her knees pulled up and spread out as she let Mike have access to her wanton slutty married pussy.

April was moaning and her hips were humping the air as she moaned, the men playing with her body, keeping her aroused and using her as their plaything, pushing her exhausted body to it's limits. Her eyes rolled in her head as she arched her back. Feeling herself so willing to give in to her two lovers demands.

Both of the younger men's eyes examined the mature woman’s body, everything about it screamed of her sexual needs. Even if she said nothing, her body spoke loud volumes as she displayed herself, exposed herself, and most of all made herself available. Her legs opening inviting Mike to view her slutty pussy, so he could again give it the attention she obviously so desired. Mike holds the base of the beer bottle while he applies the mouth to married woman’s pussy. He dips the mouth into the wet opening, as he stares down at her hot mature body. So as the bottle slides between her legs, and into her pussy, Mike’s other large hand reaches out to her hard clit and begins to rub it. The banter between the younger men continues.

I think she’s going to like this.

Mike says as he slides the mouth of the bottle deeper into her pussy.

I don’t think there’s anything this slut is not going to not like.

James said and he stood at the opposite end of the table. He put down his beer to free up both of his hands. Each one of his large rough hands grabs and plays with one of the cheating mother’s tits. Squeezing them so they protrude out of his hands he leans over her and starts to suck on one of her pick big aroused nipples.

You aren’t going to say no are you slut? Maybe Mike will bring you back next time so I can put ring through each of these babies.

James says just before his mouth sucks hard on her other nipple.

April feels her pussy probed by the neck of the bottle. The neck cold and hard as she feels her pussy grip it. Her lips puffy and red, she moans out as they are parted by the cold hard bottleneck.

Moaning, April feels her breasts squeezed, she feels James sucking her nipples, her lower back tender from the tattoo, she llies still on the table, legs pulled up and out, her tender nipples sucked one then the other so long and hard, her eyes wide as she feels so out of control and aroused.

The thick bottle pushing against her as the neck slides in and out. Her clit stimulated by Mike's thumb, she feels her body shuddering as she grows closer to orgasm. The guys playing with her. Her body exhausted and sore yet still wanting more.

April is moaning and gasping for air. The guys chuckling at her wanton desire. The suburban wife/mom now a wanton slut on the table for the bikers to use and abuse.

April feels Mike moving the bottle faster and harder as he teases her clit. She feels the thicker part of the bottle start pushing against her pussy as she moans out. Her fingers reach out and find Jame's heavy balls and hanging manhood. Cupping his balls as she strokes him, enjoying the feeling of his thickness and heavy balls.

April moans and gasps as she feels Mike pushing the bottle against her pussy, feeling some of the beer flowing into her that was in the bottle. The tingling of the beer as it foams in her. Her mind is reeling. She want's release so badly. She feels James biting on her nipples, sucking and pulling. His big fingers squeezing her large breasts as he makes her nipples distended more.

Mikes fingers working her clit as he pumps the bottle harder. she legs out a grunt as she feels the thick bottle trying to push into her pussy. Slick and stretched from the other men earlier that night, she has lost track of how many men have cum in her as she lies there her moans louder and her voice raspier.

Mike large framed younger body stood between the April's spread legs, fucking her slutty pussy with a mostly consumed bottle of beer. The smooth mouth of the beer bottle disappears between her legs and into her pussy. That the older woman was a slut, was a self-evident fact to Mike as he watched he get closer and closer to getting off on it. The neck of the bottle was not only slick in her juices, but the seed of one of the numerous men that had already had her that evening. Smiling he took her right to the edge and stopped, knowing that her need was driving her wild.

His other hand grabbed his semi hard cock, and replaced it in her pussy. It was nearly impossible for any real man to stay soft when he had a perfectly good slut wanting to get fucked. He took a stroke or two with his cock and then exchanged it with the bottle sliding it into her sloppy wet opening. Mike repeated this several times, drawing out the older woman’s orgasm.

James on the other end and felt the woman grabbing at his equipment as he continued to maul her tits. Moving closer he gave the married slut unlimited access to his cock and balls as he continued to grope and suck on her big tits. He pulls her forward so her head leans past the edge of the table giving her more room to maneuver her head as he leaves his cock and balls dangling in front and over her face.

Don’t worry slut, it looks like we still have some cock left for you. Look Mike’s even got enough to fuck you with baby. That’s what you want baby, more cock, you always want more cock, you filthy slut!

James said as he looked down at her sexy hot mature body. Sucking on her pointy nipples, he lavishes attention on them with his lips, mouth and teeth. Not in the least concerned that he was treating her as nothing more than a convenient sex toy.

Mike had repeated his cock and bottle maneuver several times, letting the moment drag out, till finally he was hard enough to slip his cock back into her ass. As his cock slid into her ass, he rubbed her clit with the bottle smiling the whole time.

April's hips grind against Mike's thumb as her pussy squeezes the bottle that is now pushing into her, the neck reaching deep inside her. She gasps, moaning louder as she feels herself on the brink of orgasm.

Stroking Jame's large long shaft, feeling it thicken as she plays with him. His lavish attention to her hard long nipples pushing her closer to orgasm, she feels him pull her around, her head hanging down. Her mouth licking his long shaft as she strokes him.

She suddenly feels her hips pumping faster, against nothing. Mike has pulled out the bottle, stopping his manipulation of her clit. She moans out in disappointment. "NooooooaaahhhhOOOO" her disapointed moan turning to pleasure as her wet stretched pussy is filled with his hard long shaft again, her hips grinding as he pumps into her. Watching her wanton body devour him. Only to pull out, as she whimpers. "ooooaaahhhh"

Mike pushes the cold bottle back into her. Her pussy able to take it more easily now. Gasping, she slips Jame's big thick head into her mouth as she strokes him. Sucking his hard shaft as she feels her pussy filled by the bottle. His fingers working her clit. James sucking her nipples. She is sure her release is emminent.

April lets out a muffled moan around the shaft growing harder in her mouth as she feels Mike pull the bottle out again, only to replace it with his hard shaft. Gasping as she grinds on him, feeling him thrust into her. Her body pushed to the edge over and over, her release feeling like the only thing she can think of as Mike pulls out and replaces his long shaft with the bottle again.

April lies there, her legs pulled up and spread open. Mike alternating between fucking her pussy with the bottle and his long shaft. Suddenly she feels him pull the bottle out, teasing her clit. His thick head pushes against her well lubed ass. Pushing inside her. She sucks Jame's ahrder as she feels her ass taken again.

Her hips grinding her clit against the bottle as she feels her ass stretched once again. Her mouth full of Jame's hard shaft. ass he feels Mike move the bottle over her pussy. Her eyes are wide, but unseen by Mike as her head hangs over the table. Her nipples pulled and twisted as James starts to thrust into her throat.

April feels the bottle pressure increase on her pussy. Her pussy so tight as her ass is filled by Mike's huge shaft. She trembles as her back arches as she feels Mike pushing the bottle. Her fingers clawing at the air. Her shoulders pressed to the table as Jame's big hands grope her breasts as he presses her in place, watching Mike push his thick shaft into April's tiny ass as he pushes the bottle more and more into her pussy.

Looking down James watches as the wanton slut begins to work his length into her mouth. That it was covered in cum and had been in her ass didn’t mean a thing, she was just a dirty filthy nasty slut who wanted more cock. He’d heard her whimper when Mike removed the bottle from her pussy, and the groan of relief when he’d replaced it with his dick. The older woman was shameless as her pussy lifted demanding Mike’s attention. James was sure there were probably very few men this woman would ever deny if they were just to take her. Oh she would dress proper and act appropriate in the right situation, but come push to shove and she’d be naked on her knees worshiping the next big cock to come along. Not that James cared, his only desire was to relieve himself one more time by cumming. James continued to aggressively occupy himself with her tits, pawing them and then sucking on them, as his cock slipped into her mouth.

Mike smiles as his cock slips into her well-fucked asshole. Now she had a bottle in her pussy, a cock in her ass, and James was sliding cock into her mouth, or was she just trying to swallow more. If someone were watching they would know there was nothing forced that the woman on the bench was in every way a willing participant in the lewd and crude debauchery. So will zeal Mike begins to stroke his large fat cock in and out of the married woman’s ass, sodomizing her for the second time in the last hour. As James cock grew longer and harder in her mouth, his words became even more crass.

Damn Mike, this is the horniest nastiest fucking cunt you ever shared with me. I thought those two sister we fucked in the ass at the same time were, but this one has proved me wrong. Look at the slut, she’s starving for more cock, she can’t fucking get enough of them.

Mike laughed at James comment because it was just so true. His big thick cock slipping in and out of her cum lubed ass. The beer bottle now empty sliding in and out of her well used sloppy wet pussy, while James’ cock disappeared between her lips. Neither man was holding back nor restraining themselves, instead they were just using her, knowing full well that she’d get off either way. Again and again Mike buried his mammoth length completely into her asshole, watching as the puckered little opening stretched to it maximum trying to take his cock. At the same time the beer bottle was shoved deeper and deeper into her pussy Mike chuckling between grunts as he took his pleasure from her body. Both men were avidly responding to her incredibly slutty performance, their manhoods enjoying her body.

April lie spread on the table,her head off the edge making her mouth open and the perfect angle for James to power his thick shaft into it. His big hands grabbing her big breasts, pawing them, squeezing roughly,shaking them back and forth as he would alternately pinch and suck her nipples, so red and long.

April could feel her throat, raw and stretched as James big head pushed in and out of it fast and hard. Her jaw ached from holding her mouth open so wide,and her lips felt bruised and swollen. She felt his heavy balls rest over her nose, making it hard to catch her breath, a few times she wondered if she would pass out from lack of air as her heart pounded and her breathing came in gasps.

She could feel her tiny stretched ass being pounded once again. Her ass never having been fucked, now seemed to be made for it. Mike's huge shaft powering fulling into her. Her body was writhing, her tiny stretched ass looking tight around him, snuggly gripping him as he moved.

She could feel the thick bottle pushing into her. Her eyes wide as she felt her pussy stretched beyond belief. She clawed at the table with her well manicured small hands. Her wedding ring a reminder to the two big bikers that they would be sending this married woman home to her husband as damaged goods.

April felt the bottle pushed deep, the smooth mouth of the bottle pushing into her cervix, it hurt and was uncomfortable, but at the same time she could feel the attention to her pussy and ass giving her the stimulation she needed.

April sucked hard against the base of Jame's shaft. Her pussy clamped tight on the bottle as her ass squeezed Mike's hard long shaft. She felt like she would crush the bottle in her pussy as she felt her body clamp down. Her left hand went down to her clit as she rubbed herself rapidly. Her right hand gripped James hair and pulled him tight as he bent down and sucked and nibbled her long hard nipple.

April's moans were muffled by the long shaft in her throat as she cried out, writhing in orgasm. "NNNNNNNGGGGGMMMMMM" was all the men could hear, but her body Jerking and the spray from her squirting pussy let them know she was having the most intense orgasm of her life. Her jerked and writhed. Her body spasmed as if she was having a seizure. She could hear the roaring of her heart in her ears as well as the laughter and words from the men as everything went black.

April didn't know how long she was out, but when she came around, she was being filled with the cum of both men as they emptied in her body. Her eyes fluttered open. Feeling them push deep inside her. The bottle pushed in completely as well. Her body felt abused and sore, she lie there, trying to deal with what was occurring.

The older woman responded in the only way a true slut could, when sexual abuse was administered to her body, and that of course was by yet again cumming. Both men continued to use her body as she howled in pleasure and briefly passed out from the sexual exertion of the experience. Mike was the first to let go, his cock begins to spew its seed yet again into her tight ass, but he quickly withdraws and strokes his massive length as his substantial load shoots from his length, the long ropes of cum landing on the older woman’s pussy and lower abdomen. The beer bottle was still wedged in her pussy, now with cum dribbling from it and her asshole. James laughs, the sight so slutty, that he found himself engrossed in it. James’ own cock followed suit like Mike’s and starts to cum again. Pulling his length from where it had been buried in her throat, his hand tightly wrapped around its thick circumference, when he releases his cock, it shoots his load in a long thick ropes that lands directly on one of her recently groped tits, his big young balls emptying. One long rope of cum follows the next as James’ hand guides the blasts, purposely aiming them on her tits. When the powerful blasts begin to diminish, he lets them hit her face and chin. The last dribbles oozing on to her face and hair. James’ head tilts back as he groans, his hand still stroking his length, drawing the last of his seed out.

James who was usually very verbal doesn’t say a thing, but just stands there enjoying the euphoria having yet cum again. The sexy older woman, was not only well fucked, in every opening, but now covered in and dripping cum. While April recovers, both men step around her chuckling and congratulating each other as they have another beer, Mike having left his last one embedded in her sloppy wet pussy.

So do I owe you anything?

Fuck no, account paid in full! If you need another tat or a piercing, just bring her back, and I’ll take care of her.

Mike laughs as James comment.

I bet you will.

April felt the hot seed turn cold on her lower stomach and pussy as she was taken by James in her throat. Feeling her ass gapping as it stayed open after Mike's stretching of her tiny hole. She gasped for air, her well manicured fingers rubbing over her lower ab, her tummy swollen with the bottle inserted deep inside her. Her pussy lips stretched around it's base.

April felt a load of seed shoot down her throat that she swallowed before her throat was emptied. She gasped as James shot his cum over her big abused breasts. Her mouth sore and stretched, her throat feeling raw as she lie there, the men using her as their cum dump as they sprayed her with their seed.

Moaning and gasping, April was so exhausted and abused, her body sore and aching. She lie there, holding her tummy, unaware of why her tummy hurt, feeling the bulge from the bottle it didn't register in her spinning mind she was still stuffed with the bottle. She lie there, legs spread lewdly, moaning softly, eyes closed as the men drank there beers, her body splayed on the table. Never having gone through anything like this night, she found it impossible to comprehend it all or to even try as she lie there trying to regain composure.

The younger men obviously were pleased with themselves as they stood there drinking their beers, each was naked, and as evidence their well used cocks hang between their legs. The older woman was slowly coming around, the large men just a few feet away, their eyes each enjoying the view of her naked cum covered body. They both took pride in what they’d done to the older woman, as both had large smiles on their faces. Over the years each had competed with the other to see how far and how much they could make their girls do. It wasn’t uncommon for them to fuck each other’s bitches on a regular basis, for them that’s exactly what bitches were for, and they both had a preference for experienced mature slut, they both just thought were a better fuck.

Well Mike, its time I close the shop and head home to my ball and chain. You can bring her by the next time you want me to take care of her.

Mike chuckles as both of them toss their beer bottles in a can in the corner of the room.

I bet you’ll take care of her. I’ve got to drop her off so we got to be going.

Mike pats the shoulder of James in a friendly fashion as he walks over to his own pile of clothes and starts to put them on. No one seemed to be offering April any assistance, instead both were just getting their own clothes on, ignoring her as if her reason for being their was done. She was being treated as one would a whore, simply an object to be fucked and then discarded, once her job was done. Mike's tight shirt goes over his head, the material clinging to his thick chest and arms. Soon enough his massive cock was nothing more than a ridge line in his pants as he got dressed.

April looked over at the clock on the wall as she lie there trying to gain some sense of composure. Her body ached and she was totally satiated. She wondered if she could stand. Her eyes slowly focused on the Clock.

"oh crap, it's almost 5 am" she gasped sitting upright and sliding off the table. She knew she'd have to do some explaining if she got home after everyone was awake. They wouldn't be up too early as it was sunday and they usually didn't get around till after nine. The kid's sunday school didn't start till 10:30, she was trying to remember if she had prepared the lesson, and.. if she could make it.

Her head spinning. She grabbed her torn stretched dress off the floor, it was trampled adn dirty as she slipped it on, the two young men looking at her as they smiled curiously, her dress sticking to her cum soaked body. Her pussy and ass aching. She didn't even think about the bottle that was lodged in her pussy as she wobbled in her strappy heels that were the only thing that remained on her all night.

Stumbling impatiently toward the door. "Mike, I gotta get home .. nnnng. pretty soon" she said softly, looking like she'd been rode hard and put away wet, and she had. The guys chuckling at her ditzy bimbo ways as she tried to keep some sense of responsibility.

Back
Top Bottom