Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spiraling Downward (Tyr & aprilmay1965)

Tom slapped the mature woman’s ass repeatedly enjoying the feel of her firm cheek beneath his hand, and the sound of her pleading. He took a moment to lean forward and could tell that his efforts had garnered a small crowd, which only emboldened him to go further. So as she begged to be fucked, he reaches up her arched back and skillfully unhooks the bra that had feebly been trying to contain her bountiful mounds. Smiling he pulls her up briefly to a standing position, her back up against his chest, as his hands worked to discard the last obstruction to her complete nudity. Her amazing tits now easily seen by any looking upwards and Tom tosses the bra over the railing, letting it flutter to the ground below, his hands already wrapping around her body and eagerly playing with her tits for all to see.

I bet you’re ready, I think you’ve been ready for a long time. Now bend over, spread those legs and arch that back! Show me your wet pussy slut!

Tom just laughs as he briefly stands back to enjoy the view while he lewdly strokes his length, more than ready to fuck the older woman, but only delaying because he was enjoying the game. Forcing her to demean herself, using her simply as a sexual object, and in such a public fashion, had Tom rock hard. As soon as she assumed the position, he was more than ready to step in behind her and sink his erection deep into her wet slit.

April felt her heaving body pulled up as her red lace bra flew over the patio rail to join her panties and onlookers below. She was nude and her body felt only relief, the young rich man having pulled her close. Her heaving breasts groped as he fondled her firm mature body. She found herself pressed into his body. Her ass feeling hot against his cooler body.

Bending over, April spread her legs, her red ass sticking up as her back arched. Her heavy breasts swayed under her. She moaned, her pussy wetter than ever despite the audience and abuse, or maybe because of it. Her mind in turmoil, unable to focus on anything but her desire.

She pondered for a second whether she really was a wanton slut who liked abuse and being humiliated in front of others. She had only a moment to think before the thick young shaft slammed into her pussy making her cry out, bringing cheers from the people below who were losing interest and going back to their antics.

Aprils big breasts swayed and bounced as she was suddenly pounded from behing by the strong young man. Taking her motherly body hard, harder than anyone had. She held the rail, trying to keep from passing out. Her cries echoed across the varanda.

Tom rammed his young hard cock into the woman, driving it deep and hard into her wet pussy. The wanton slut was making all the appropriate noises as he hammered her from behind, her big titties bouncing with each hammering thrust of his cock. Reaching around he gropes her tits, pulling and tugging on them, using them as hand grips as he buries every inch of his young hard staff deep into her pussy. Tom could hear the cheers from below but really couldn’t see much as he concentrated on pounding the mature woman.

Fuck Yes! I love white trash hoes, they’re my fucking favorite!

Smack! Smack! Smack! Sound continued as he gave it to her, Tom’s cock covered in her juices disappeared again and again, as he used the slut, any one looking up would know exactly what type of a woman she was.

You like being a slut don’t you?

Tom grabbed her head by the hair and pulled back on in, forcing her to arch her back even more while he fucked her.

You like serving men and their cocks, you dirty filthy thing.

April gasped out as she felt her breasts gripped firmly, her soft flesh melted through the strong fingers of the younger man. She felt her body tingling with the excitement of the combination of pleasure and pain. releasing her grip on the rail, she felt her body pulled back by her breasts as he thrust in. Her heels leaving the ground as she was up on her toes with each thrust.

Crying out and whimpering, his fingers digging into her soft breasts as she felt him slam into her harder and faster. Her body tensed and stiffened, Her hair suddenly gripped as she was pulled back, her back swayed as she arched, her round ass sticking up as he plowed her pussy rapidly. "OH GAWD I'M CUMMMNNNNNNNNNN" she cried out. Her body jerked and writhed as he held her hair in his fist. Her soft breast swayed as he gripped the other one tight, leaving small bruises from his finger tips.

Aprils body was writhing, she clawed at the air with her perfectly manicured fingers, her wedding ring sparkled in the moon light. She ground and rocked, her eyes rolling in her head as he continued to power into her. Her legs were shaking as she finally started to feel the orgasm subside. Her pussy milking his long thick strong rigid shaft. So young and powerful as he slammed into her mature motherly body.

The assault on her mind and body continued, her thoughts barely able to contain what he was saying. Her body just a toy for him as he pleasured himself in putting her through his ministrations.

April gasped out as she felt her breasts gripped firmly, her soft flesh melted through the strong fingers of the younger man. She felt her body tingling with the excitement of the combination of pleasure and pain. releasing her grip on the rail, she felt her body pulled back by her breasts as he thrust in. Her heels leaving the ground as she was up on her toes with each thrust.

Crying out and whimpering, his fingers digging into her soft breasts as she felt him slam into her harder and faster. Her body tensed and stiffened, Her hair suddenly gripped as she was pulled back, her back swayed as she arched, her round ass sticking up as he plowed her pussy rapidly. "OH GAWD I'M CUMMMNNNNNNNNNN" she cried out. Her body jerked and writhed as he held her hair in his fist. Her soft breast swayed as he gripped the other one tight, leaving small bruises from his finger tips.

Aprils body was writhing, she clawed at the air with her perfectly manicured fingers, her wedding ring sparkled in the moon light. She ground and rocked, her eyes rolling in her head as he continued to power into her. Her legs were shaking as she finally started to feel the orgasm subside. Her pussy milking his long thick strong rigid shaft. So young and powerful as he slammed into her mature motherly body.

The assault on her mind and body continued, her thoughts barely able to contain what he was saying. Her body just a toy for him as he pleasured himself in putting her through his ministrations.

His dick hadn’t even been in the mature woman a few strokes as she was already cumming on his cock, what a complete slut he thought, but then again the sluttier the better was always his preference. So his very stiff member pounded her morally compromised hole, further and unequivocally proving she was a very willing adulteress. Tom didn’t care, as she was nothing more than a cheap fuckhole to be used.

Oh YES! Cum you fucking slut, show everybody how much you like to getting fucked! How much you love my fucking cock, you white trash whore!

Tom was sure the mature slut was leaving a fucking puddle beneath them the way she came over and over again. Obviously she was whore, because she wanted to be a whore, an easy woman who couldn’t get enough cock and found a way to do it and get paid. Tom’s hips never stopped or slowed, he just kept fucking her, her pussy obviously gripping and stroking his cock demanding that he blow his load. Tom’s control barely let him continue, but continue he did. The slut’s body moved in every way to serve his cock, as much as he was fucking her, she was fucking back obviously wanting more. He grabbed her hair and yanked back her head, arching her back, and bringing her breasts up as he hammered her.

You just a filthy cock addicted slut, aren’t you!

The crude vulgarity of his words continued as he pounded into her. His balls slapping into her as he slammed his cock deep and hard into the sexy mature woman. The demeaning and degrading tone of his words were said with such confidence as if he wasn’t worried or didn’t care that she heard them. Still the hot slut had him rock hard, and he was only mortal, so as she came again, he found himself losing control, her wanton pussy was going to get exactly what it wanted. Again and again he plunged into her sopping wet pussy, his entire length dripping in her juices as he fucked her. The spectacle of the situation only expedited for him the inevitable end, one that was almost at hand.

I’m cumming whore! I’m going to fill that cunt of yours slut!

The last few thrusts were violent as he shoved her against the guardrail, her top half hanging completely over as he gave in and just brutally fucked her, knowing he’d lost control. A howling sound overpowers his groans, as his cum filled balls begin to blast his hot sticky load deep into her married pussy. His length pulses as it blast his load, his cock pushing his cum into her.

April moaned and cried out as she was bent over the rail, her pussy stretched and hot as she felt the burning seed of the young man empty into her. She felt him throb and swell as he emptied so much seed into her unprotected pussy. Her gasps and moans continued as she held on to the rail, her bottom half over the rail as she stood in her high heels and stockings. Her upper half hanging down, visible to the crowd below.

April tried to regain composure as she slithered back. Feeling her pussy throb and ache, so well pounded. She couldn't remember when she had been taken so hard and rough, if ever. She was moaning and whimpering as she was drug over the rail back to the room. Her body gasping for air. Her big breasts heaved. Her body flushed and covered with sweat.

April was delerious and tired, her mature body feeling exhausted and thoroughly used as she moaned and whimpered. " Oh god, whater you doing. I need to catch my breath" she moaned as she stumbled along with the young man.

April moaned and cried out as she was bent over the rail, her pussy stretched and hot as she felt the burning seed of the young man empty into her. She felt him throb and swell as he emptied so much seed into her unprotected pussy. Her gasps and moans continued as she held on to the rail, her bottom half over the rail as she stood in her high heels and stockings. Her upper half hanging down, visible to the crowd below.

April tried to regain composure as she slithered back. Feeling her pussy throb and ache, so well pounded. She couldn't remember when she had been taken so hard and rough, if ever. She was moaning and whimpering as she was drug over the rail back to the room. Her body gasping for air. Her big breasts heaved. Her body flushed and covered with sweat.

April was delerious and tired, her mature body feeling exhausted and thoroughly used as she moaned and whimpered. " Oh god, whater you doing. I need to catch my breath" she moaned as she stumbled along with the young man.

Tom left his cock buried deep in the mature slut’s pussy, letting the last of his seed ooze into her hot wet cunt. There just was something about fucking a slut like her that Tom so enjoyed; it just was satisfying on so many levels. While his cock remained buried deep in the whore's pussy, he reached around and groped her tits, while kissing her back and neck.

Thanks! You are a great fuck! Tell Mike I may call him again, and ask for you.

Without any real warning he pulls out of her with a plopping sound, his wet cum covered cock hanging and swaying between his legs, as he gives her a thank you kiss. He briefly waves to the crowd below, and steps back towards the bedroom.

What do you think baby, maybe I’ll get one of those snooty young bitches from below to come up here and clean my well used cock.

He laughs as he moves to find his cloths. Grabbing his pants, he finds his wallet, and digs out a hundred dollar bill and holds it out for April

Here’s a tip, I appreciate a woman that isn’t afraid and knows how to take care of business.

April felt him slide out of her. Her head was spinning as she felt him leave her body. She moaned as she caught her breath. Watching him dress as he tosses her the hundred dollar bill. With no where to put it she picks it up. finding her dress. Her underthings long gone. She slips into her dress.

Aprils big breasts pressed into the strapless dress as she straightened her dress, her body nude under it. She walked out on wobbly legs. Her heels clicking on the expensive tile as she finds a bathroom and cleans up. Fixing her hair, she cleans her face and re-does her make up.

April walked into the hallway and made her was back to the crowd below. Walking into the mix she drinks down a glass of champagne. She smiles as she sees Mike talking to a couple of the younger girls. Walking over, her braless breasts sway in the dress. Her nipples perpetually hard now. She feels so naked.

"did you miss me?" she says as she slides next to Mike. "I'm kind of tired, are you going to be ready to leave soon?"

April felt him slide out of her. Her head was spinning as she felt him leave her body. She moaned as she caught her breath. Watching him dress as he tosses her the hundred dollar bill. With no where to put it she picks it up. finding her dress. Her underthings long gone. She slips into her dress.

Aprils big breasts pressed into the strapless dress as she straightened her dress, her body nude under it. She walked out on wobbly legs. Her heels clicking on the expensive tile as she finds a bathroom and cleans up. Fixing her hair, she cleans her face and re-does her make up.

April walked into the hallway and made her was back to the crowd below. Walking into the mix she drinks down a glass of champagne. She smiles as she sees Mike talking to a couple of the younger girls. Walking over, her braless breasts sway in the dress. Her nipples perpetually hard now. She feels so naked.

"did you miss me?" she says as she slides next to Mike. "I'm kind of tired, are you going to be ready to leave soon?"

Mike saw April approaching, she looked like she’d been ridden hard and put away wet, which was usually a joke, but this time was probably the truth. He’d already sold the two young bitches he was standing with some shit, as they were waiting around hoping to get lucky with Tom, all of them dreaming of that unlimited credit card. Even with the bit of a ragged look, April looked hot, and she just exuded a sexuality that overwhelmed the young plastic surgeon perfect bitches that he’d been talking to.

Of course!

Mike responds affirmatively to her question if he missed her. There had been a bit of a commotion on the balcony, and though Mike had been too busy selling, it wasn’t hard to figure out who the slut was the girl’s had been whining about with Tom. So his large hand wraps around April to hold and support her, as he notices that her bra is missing.

Shit the night is young baby, and it’s not fair that Tom gets all the fun. Come on I have to piss, and I can give you a little pick me up. Then we can see what kind of trouble we can get into and you can show these young bitches how its done.

Mike waves off the two young girl’s and holds April close as he talks to her, her body reeking of sex, and her large perky nipples wanting to tear through her dress. She was hot, and Mike was definitely feeling the urge growing to have her.

April wasn't sure what the pick me up was that Mike had in mind, but had come to the point of going along with what the younger man said. She felt him looking her up and down and knew her nipples were so hard that the dress was doing little to hide her body. April really didn't care at that point. She was exhausted and sore and really having a hard time concentrating.

April felt his big strong body hold her easily. Her small body easily held in his thick arm. Her toes barely touching as she was whisked into the bathroom. Mike propped her up on the counter of the luxurious bathroom. April watched Mike dig in the pocket of his pants. His grin was mischevious as he looked at April knowing the married mother was about to have the experience of her life.

"what are you up too?" she said smiling weakly

Mike easily lifted the sexy mature woman onto the elegant bathroom counter, his body naturally splitting her legs as she inquired what he was up to. Giving her his mischievous grin, he leans in and whispers into her ear.

I’m up to no good!

His large hand trailing over the thin fabric of her dress, as he very specifically rubbed her protruding nipple. Even as he played with it through the fabric, his other hand dipped into his pocket and retrieved a small packet containing a bunch of very colorful pills. Stopping his fondling, he draws out one of the colorful pills and extracts it from the package, before putting the packet back in his pocket.

Open up that sexy mouth, this will give you a picky me up, you’ll feel better in no time.

Mike slips the pill between her lips as he leans against her, knowing that the Ecstasy would give her more energy and further sexual desire. Once the pill is between her lips, he kisses her and withdraws for a moment. Turning he walks over to the toilet and with his back to her, he unzips his pants, pulls out his substantial length and begins to pee, letting her body have time to consume the drug.

Leaning against the wall on the counter, April didn't even have time to question what was happening as Mike slipped the pill between her lips as he kissed her. Swallowing the pill as their tongues entertwined. His fingers teasing her sensitive nipple and tender pussy lips. She gasps for breath as Mike urinates.

Feeling her body start to tingle. She moves on the countter. Her legs spread wider. She feels energized already, the x mixing with the champagnein her stomach. She smiles, her eyes twinkle, as she feels suddenly as if she can feel every nerve ending in her body.

. already, the x mixing with the champagnein her stomach. She smiles, her eyes twinkle, as she feels suddenly as if she can feel every nerve ending in her body.

Mike finished his business, shaking his thick length, letting the last of the drops fall to the water below. Satisfied he was done he reached down and pushed the lever that flushed the toilet, a wooshing sound came as the toilet emptied. He stepped over to the door and confirmed it was locked, before he came back to April. Mike’s large hand reaches out and caresses the cheek of the older woman, knowing that she was slowly coming under the effects of the narcotic.

Did you have fun?

He chuckles as he again moves between her legs while standing in front of her. Mike stood confidently one hand on her waist, the other on her cheek as he watches for her response, though he suspected what the truth was after seeing her condition when she returned.

I bet he’s still thinking about your body.

Mike smiles as he hand runs over her front and down onto her belly.

April moaned and arched her back as Mike touched her. The stimulation of her body feeling so intense. She spread her legs wider as she squirmed. "oh god, I feel so fucking horny" she said in a raspy voice, her lip trembling as she leaned back. feeling Mike rub his big hand down her body. "oh god, what's wrong with me, I'm such a slut" she whimpered.

Her ankles slipped around behind his thighs. Pulling him closer. April's small hand rubbed over his muscular chest and arms. Sliding her arms up around his neck she slid closer to him, clinging to his body. "Oh god, I need fucked so bad, pleeassse" she moaned. her body grinding aginst him. Her eyes looked into his smiling face as he knew he had pushed her further into her sluttiness then she had ever been. April clung desperately to the young biker willing to do anything he asked. Her mind spinning with the desire prompted by the drugs affects.

Mike listened to the mature woman as she confessed her inner desires, and her lack of moral fortitude. Not that he was complaining or having any issue with her lack of restraint, in fact it not only got him hard, but also put a sizable amount of change into his pocket. Even if a part of what she was feeling was coming from the drug, her prior behavior had shown her eagerness and willingness to comprise her pledge of fidelity.

You might be a slut, but I think you’re a very happy one. Feels good doesn’t it?

Mike continued to stand between her legs, his hand caressing and playing with her body as they drew closer. Her body and motions screamed on her need, as she ground herself against him, and his body responded in kind, as his cock began to grow again.

I like the way you are; you are so hot and sexy. I know I couldn’t say no to fucking you.

Mike’s hands begin to lift her dress, pulling it up so he would unobstructed access between her legs. Plus he could get a look at her well fucked pussy. His big hand rubs her pussy, while he leans in to kiss her. There just was something about older woman that turned him on.

April's small fingers clawed at Mikes massive chest through his shirt as she felt him touching her. She moaned. Her body so responsive for some reason. She was so full of desire she couldn't get enough. Her nipples felt like they would burst through her dress as she squirmed.

"Oh god Mike, I need fucked, I don't know what's wrong, I"m, I"m so hot" she moaned and squirmed.

April felt the cool air hit her red puffy pussy as her dress was lifted. Her pussy glistened with her juices. The cool sensation was replaced by Mikes big fingers as she moaned, kissing him passionately, her tongue attacking his. Her guttural moans filled the tiny bathroom.

April's fingers slide down Mike's torso, her hands trembling as she worked his zipper with her well manicured fingers. Opening his pants. Fishing for that huge shaft. "she wanted it desperately, she could never remember being more needy. Even after the severe pounding from the rich boy a few minutes earlier. "God what is wrong with me " she thought as she got the thick shaft out and pulled it toward her hot pussy, her legs pulled up so her feet were on the counter, her ass sticking out to the edge, her red puffy pussy lips on lewd display.

"Fuck me Mike, Fuck me hard" she moaned out desperately.

Mike smiled as the older woman responded to his every touch, her body exuding her sexual hunger; she seemed to be starving and desperate for more. So while he kissed and caressed her wanton body, stroking the fire that burned in her, her hands were quickly and expertly extracting his lengthy thickness from his pants. The more she confessed her need the harder he got. Mike didn’t even break the kiss; he just reached down between them and took his shaft from her and though not completely hard, he was hard enough to pierce her wetness. The large bloated head of his cock quickly disappears between her dripping petals. So while he continued to kiss her he only separated their lips by the smallest of amount to talk into her mouth.

Of course I’ll fuck you baby. You want it bad don’t you?

As he spoke and kissed her, his cock just continued to slide between her legs, filling … no packing her pussy full of cock. The long thick veined monster went deeper and deeper into her needy hole.

You love my big young cock in your pussy don’t you?

Mike’s hips began to move back and forth as he started to fuck her, his cock getting harder and harder as her pussy stretched to accommodate the invasion.

April kissed and rubbed Mike as he pulled away from her. His thick head pushing into her pussy slightly. Moaning and gasping. "yesssss.. god I love your body... god I need you to fuck me. ... I"ve never been like this before" she cried out into his kissing mouth. Her hands rubbing his muscular body.

April arched her back as she felt the thick oversized shaft penetrate her. So big and hard, her pussy was raw from the session with the rich young man a few moments ago. She was in turmoil, her body was so aroused. The drug making her body feel the arousal in every nerve ending.

She felt the young man moing into her, getting harder and thicker, her wettness making his progress easier. she could feel ever inch of his thick heavily veined shaft. She knew she was going to be sore and have trouble walking before this night was over, but didn't care, she could only think about her need.. her desire.

Her knees pushed higher, Her body arched, her legs spread as her knees pushed up to either side of her breasts. "oh god I need to cummmmm" she moaned. Her body filled with desire. The alcohol and drug keeping her from reaching that pivotal point as she ground against her young lover.

Their lips continued to attack each other, as his cock slid into her well-used hole. Mike could feel her increased breathing and each moan quivered on her lips as they kissed. The older woman brought her knees up to spread herself as wide as possible to accommodate the fleshy invasion of her body. Mike hips already undulating as he began to piston in and out of her pussy with his massive length. Each of his hands came up to assist her, helping splay her legs and to push and hold them up, crudely exposing her sex for his attention.

You just love a big hard cock in your pussy, don’t you?

Mike’s slick length pulled from and pushed into her pussy. As Mike continued to kiss her, he could see the almost desperate hunger in her eyes, and it pleases him. The more he used her, the more he enjoyed her.

Do you like it when your husband fucks you with his little dick? Do you cumm or do you have to fake it when you husband fucks you?

Mike was purposely goading her, making her confess who and what she desired more. He knew she was married and that she was cheating, but they’d moved past just the infidelity, now he want her to acknowledge her true preference. Talking to her between kisses, his cock never stopped as he methodically applied his steely length to her.

"oh god.. unnnnnnnggggg'' April moaned ass he felt her pussy quiver and stretch, trying to adjust to the huge invading shaft. Her pussy exposed to his thick thrusting shaft as he pushed her knees wider, her back arching, the tendons on her inner thigh strained as she was pinned against the mirror behind the counter.

"oh god, your huge.. you make it feel so good.. you..your thick cock.. oh god.. it's better" she responded. Her mind spinning. Her bra less breasts bounced in the strapless dress. pushed up at the top. His thick head deep in her womb as he pounded into her.

Desperately trying to orgasm again, her body screaming for release. she gasped for air. Her fingers moved to her right nipple, pulling and tweaking her long hard pink nipple through the dress.

Her other hand slipped to her clit. Teasing her clit as Mike pumped her pussy. She worked her body along with the invading shaft. Desperate for release. Unable to gain it as he continued to assault her pussy. Her fingers a blur as her left hand, still wearing the wedding ring rubbed her clit faster and faster.

"god Mike, I need you, fuck me, fuck me hard" she cried out desperately. Not caring who else at the party heard. Only desiring her body to be used hard.

She knew she was out of control, a mixture of her arousal no increased by the drug. She was in a state of constant arousal. Feeling insatiable she continued to beg for more as Mike grinned, loving the fact he had this naive suburban wife turned into the biggest slut at the party.

The mature woman’s hands worked her already sexually frenzied body, and as she basically whimpered in desperation to be fucked and fucked hard. Whatever reasons for her pent up sexual needs, she now seemed to have completely let go, and was reveling in her sexual hunger. Mike even at this young age had found that the sexually energy and desire of a mature woman easily beat out some young little bitch. An older woman would gladly swallow a load and revel in the sloppy mess that was sex, where these young girls would spit it out or declare how they didn’t like how messy sex was. So April was everything that Mike enjoyed about women, and the more she accepted and reveled in her sluthood, the hotter Mike found her to be.

I’ll fuck you baby; I’m going to fuck you hard! Just the way you want it!

Mike hips began to move faster and with greater force, his thickness plunging into her pussy. The rhythmic sound of smacking flesh began to reverberate within the bathroom, as he fucked the married slut. The same pussy he’d just whored out a few minutes ago, he was now ravaging with his big young cock. He broke the kiss and allowed a little room between them as he look down and watch as this thickness filled the area between her legs, the throbbing member’s length rapidly and forcefully sliding in and out of her cheating pussy.

You are my fucking big young cock-loving slut aren’t you? You love my cock, don’t you slut?

Before Mike had avoided the word slut, but now he was using it, knowing she was in the most compromising of position and under the influence of the narcotic. Plus he enjoyed when a girl confessed what she was.

April was gasping as her body was pounded by the young man. She was getting pounded by the thick young man meat. She was gasping and moaning. As her legs spread lewdly, Mike was staring down at her pussy getting spread wider.

She looked down where her fingers were rubbing her clit as she was watching her pussy stretched, she stared in wonder. It didn't even look like her little pink pussy anymore. Her pussy lips were dark and swollen her tiny clit was so hard and red. She was whimpering as he took her faster and harder.

"oh god, Mike, I wanna cum, I wanna cum on your thick cock, fuck me, Fuck my slutty pussy, I'm your slut" she cried out as she ground her pussy up to his thick thrusting shaft pounding her mercilessly.

Her body was jarred over and over. Her breasts bounced in the tight dress as she was taken harder and harder, her cries filling the room. Squirming for release she could feel Mike swelling deep in her womb, his throbbing member so hard and long.

"oHHHHHH fuck Mike, Fill my slutty pussy" she whimpered her body desperate to cum, but desperate to feel is seed fill her

Rather than refute, deny or even contest his comment as to her sluttiness, she verbally embraced it, confessing her desire to be used and to be his slut. Mike rewarded her by doubling his efforts, and giving his slut a fucking to remember. As he verbally answered back so did his body, with hard, fast and deep thrusting into her wanton body.

You better cum on my cock you dirty fucking slut! You see I don’t like my girl to be good and sweet; I like my girl dirty, filthy and nasty.

Like some cheap street whore he didn’t care about, he fucked her with abandon. Mike’s rock hard massive length unmercifully attacked her pussy, driving every inch of it into her wet cheating pussy. That she was married, a mother of children or a once faithful wife, did nothing to dissuade or slow Mike’s brutal assault of her pussy. He was fucking his mature slut the way she wanted it and the way he wanted it to be done.

So are you going to be my filthy, nasty, dirty slut?

Already Mike felt himself losing control; anyone next to the bathroom door was getting an earful of their x-rated exchange. Not that Mike would have cared if someone was standing their watching them. So when there came a pounding at the door, he just ignored it and instead pounded his mature slut.

Aprils cries filled the room as she felt Mike pound her small body, her hips thrust as she felt him thrust into her arched body pushing her into the mirror over and over.

"oh god, Oh FUCK meeeee.. Fuck My slutty marrried pussyeeeeee" she cried out only succeding in driving the big younger man to pound into her harder. His massive thick shaft pounding her pussy harder.

April's small hands abandoned her body and gripped Mike's strong shoulders. Holding on for dear life as the massive biker pounded into her. Her pussy on fire as she was thrust into over and over.

Concentrating on the feeling of his thick heavily veined shaft pounding into her red hot pussy, she felt him throb and swell inside her as she tried to push herself to orgasm, wanting it so bad.

The pounding on the door distracted her as she continued to scream and cry out. Her words announcing to the people outside what a slut she was. "OH GOD FILL MY SLUTTY MARRIED PUSSY, TAKE ME HARDERRRRRRR"

Even as his monster cock speared her, spewing its seed deep into her body, Mike fucked her. The thick member throbbed and pulsed as it pumped his load of cum into her well-used pussy. Mike younger well toned body continued to fuck her as she screamed obscenities and yelled to be fucked harder. Mike thought he might be bruising her the way he jack hammered into her, but it felt just so damn good as pummeled her pussy with his cock.

As the finally shot blasted from his cock, Mike just fucked her while he was till hard, his cumm covering his cock and dribbling out on to the granite bathroom counter top. The large hands kept her legs splayed as he slowed his pace, drawing his cock almost all the way out and reburying it. If she made it or didn’t make it to orgasm, really didn’t matter to Mike, because he was far from done with her. Leaning in he just kisses her as he finishes up fucking her.

Back
Top Bottom