Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spiraling Downward (Tyr & aprilmay1965)

April ground into Mike as he expertly played her body. Her body arched and writhed as she felt him working her into a frenzy.
"your crazy, what would a guy like him want with me?'' she said, eyeing him. He looked handsome and rich and tone. The type of guy that had been given anything he wanted in his life and was not used to being told no. A spoiled rich kid that did what he wanted and didn't worry about anyones feeling but his own.
Still, the idea that he would desire her over these young hot women, desire her enough to pay, was intriguing.
She looked at Mike over her shoulder, she could see he was serious and that he liked the idea of pimping her out. She grinned as he got her answer, she didn't even think about the consequences of what could happen with a young stranger in his room, what he could do, what he could want. Her lust for adventure and her lust itself was working her more and more. She found herself becoming more of a thrill seeker and not in a healthy way.

Mike knew he had her, because she wasn’t saying no she was just asking why. Was her husband so dense or so inattentive that he hadn’t discovered what a closet slut he had all along, and now he’d probably never know. This mature woman, had more desire and want in that sexy mature body of hers than probably two girls half her age, and Mike had every intention of enjoying every bit of it.

A guy like him wants what every guy does, a sexy woman who knows what she’s doing. One that isn’t afraid and really does enjoys all the things that a man and woman can do. Not some fake ass, plastic surgery, and silicon titted prissy bitch that would rather spit out a guys load then swallow.

The crude words flowed from Mike as he continued to manipulate her body, his skilled fingers rubbing her pussy through the dress, as he spoke into her ear. He knew the closer he got the older woman to orgasm, the less chance she would turn down his idea.

So do you want me to see what he wants? Or are you afraid that another young man might have an interest in you? I bet your wet thinking about that rich young guy paying to fuck you.

Aprils body was in turmoil, she felt such a need for release, and Mike continued to keep her on edge, he seemed to be able to keep her on the brink of release, torturing her. Her panties were soaked as he worked her. She was gasping. Nodding.

"sure, see what he want's, if you want to, I'm not afraid" she said, sounding slutty, not motherly at all, as she hissed the whispered response into his ear as her body arched backwards against him.

April was just naive enough to not know what a man like that would put her through for his desire, what he would make her do and how sadistic he could be. A young spoiled rich kid that thought only of his pleasure and entertainment, she felt his eyes on her and it excited her.

She could see the young homeowner and his friend whispering back and forth. Their smiles and grins showed of their evil thoughts. The older womans body small and curved as she undulated on the dance floor. Her upper breasts looking a bit flushed as they pushed together out the top of the strapless red dress.

April was feeling so hot, her mind was unclear from the drinks and the lust she was feeling. She felt like she wasn't even herself, but she didn't know who she was besides a wanton slut, who would let other men have her. Let younger men use her for her body, and feel flattered by it, flattered that they would actually want her at her age.

Mike continued to keep her on edge, purposely playing with her body, teasing and giving it pleasure, but never so much as to give her relief. He was just able to hold his laugh as she requested for him to find out what Tom wanted. Mike knew exactly what Tom wanted, he just wondered if April was ready to be treated that way, but it really didn’t matter because he’d get the money, the rest was her problem.

Then why don’t you go get a drink, and I’ll go talk to Tom and see what he wants.

Disengaging Mike releases the sexy soccer mom, and moves across the room to talk to Tom. The conversation which was all out of earshot of April, was more like a business transaction as the two discussed her as a commodity

That’s one sexy girl you have Mike.

Yeah, she’s one hot piece of ass.

Are you willing to share?

Sure, for the right price.

Well I’m letting you deal drugs here so I think you owe me.

Oh fuck you, if I didn’t bring the drugs you’d have a lot less happy crowd, and they’d go someplace else.

True, very true. So let’s say $500, and if she’s any good, I’ll let you fuck one of my bitches. So what do you say?

No problem, its not like we’re going to let a little pussy get between us.

The two men shake hands the deal made. The guy standing next to Tom, hands over the money, which Mike puts in his pocket. He then signals April over. When she gets there, he introduces her to Tom, Mike’s hand around her waist, his hand completely on her ass as they stand next to each other.

April this is Tom, and Tom this is April. While you guys get to know each other, I’m going to see if anyone else needs my help.

Mike runs his hand right up April's ass as he prepares to leave.

So April, would you like a personal tour of the home.

Tom's offers of a tour in likelihood would involve a very limited portion of the home.

April goes to the bar and orders a drink, vodka straight up. She downs the liquid in one drink as she takes her shot of liquid courage. Walking over, ass he feels her ass roughly handled as usual, she places her small well manicured hand in the young man's hand. "Nice to meet you'' she says sweetly.

April felt Tom's arm slip around her waist as he showed her around the house, mainly upstairs to the third floor. She finds herslef further from the party area. Tom seems so charming and polite as she lets him lead her down a long hallway to a big double door. Opening it, he turns and smiles. His smile looking less then polite or charming.

April feels her heart leap as the door opens, what has she gotten herself into, she thinks as he grabs her arm and pulls her into the big master suite. Her heart was pounding as she looked into the tall good looking young man's cold eyes. She could see him sneer as he looked her up and down like a new item he had just purchased.

Tom knew how to charm, coerce, and get what he wanted; he lived in world of rich sharks. Still someone who didn’t really know him might have thought him a nice, magnanimous, and caring man who helped distribute his family’s wealth through various charities. That image was nothing but a façade, as he was as shallow, ruthless, and conceited individual who felt himself above all others. The large bedroom suite was always his destination, so he guided her in and closed and locked the doors behind her. The blaring music below could barely be heard, as he returned his attention to the older woman.

Well … well … well, Mike sure knows how to find the sexiest women. He says you’re a hot piece of ass, are you?

Tom was confident, as he stood there, the master suite, expansive, with a sitting area, bedroom, incredibly large bathroom, and a veranda looking out over the backyard. The large room had tall ceilings, with floor-to-ceiling windows, giving a huge vista of the valley below. Tom steps over to a bar, and makes a drink as he talks.

So baby, do you want anything? I’ve got anything you need to feel good or to give you a pick me up.

April smiled nervously, the door heavy and solid closed as she turned to look at the tall man, seeing him lock the door. His handsome smile somewhat disarming.

"I'll take a vodka please" she said, her body still aroused and her mind still a bit buzzed but thinking she may need a bit of a boost to have sex with a total stranger. She had no idea what had transpired between Mike and this young man.

"I don't know if I've ever been described as a hot piece of ass, but I do enjoy having sex, more and more lately" she adds as an afterthought.

April walks over to the window to the veranda, looking over the beautiful view. she turns as she sees Tom coming towards her in the mirror with that rich college boy swagger. April turns, feeling small as she looks up at him, her 5'4'' body much shorter than him even in her heels.

"thank you" she replies as she takes the glass, pressing it to her pink frosted lips. Her long eyelashes close as she sips down about half the drink. "mmmm. thank's so much better" she smiles leaning against the wall by the big double window.

Tom handed off the glass, and stood there watching the mature woman as she sipped on it. His short cut blond hair giving him a sophisticated look, as his blue eyes cast over her.

I think sex is the only thing I like more than money. Why don’t you give me a little show and slip out of that dress.

He leaned against the bar, sipping his own drink waiting for her to comply with his request. Tom was confident because if it weren’t her, he’d just go down and get another one; pussy was easy to find when you were rich and handsome. Being able to get all the pussy he ever wanted, he’d found himself desiring more and more deviant things, if for no other reason than he grew bored and he didn’t give a fuck about them.

I’d like to see if Mike was right.

He didn’t seem hesitant at all about his bold and forthright request for her to strip her dress off before him.

But leave your panties and bra on; because I like to see what a woman wears beneath her outfit, it says a lot about who and what she is.

April was a bit shocked but not surprised by the request. She drank down her drink. She smiled nervously. Her hand went behind her, unzipping the strapless dress and letting it slip down. Revealing her red lace strapless push up bra, half her pink sensitive areolas were visible, her nipples tucked into the bra, her large round breasts pushed up, the smattering of freckles over the cleavage.

April let the dress fall more, revealing her red thong that matched her strapless bra. Slowly stepping out of the dress as it pooled on the floor. Her legs covered in the dark stockings ending in her red high heels. She smiled, turning slowly.

"what do you think?" she asked. Feeling his eyes on her. Wondering if he had ever had a woman old enough to be his mother. Wondering if he knew how she had been a one woman man for the last twenty years, and how vanilla the sex was. She nearly laughed, of course he didn't, how could he.

She walked closer, standing in the middle of the room near the end of the bed across from the bar. She saw him looking at her as he sipped his drink. Taking his time, unlike most young men, he seemed to be planning, contemplating. APrils heart beat faster as she stood there, her nipples like bullets under the lace bra.

Tom said nothing just taking in the older woman’s excellent form, not telling her of his sexual education at a young age from an older woman, and how it caused him a rush even today. He finishes the drink and leaves the glass at the edge of the bar, and walks over to where April stood and walked around her obviously inspecting her.

I think you look good.

His finger trails over her as he circles, noting not only the perky nipples straining to escape her bra, but the wet spot on her sexy thong. The view causing his cock to again stir and stiffen in his pants as he played with his most recent purchase.

I see you’re wet and turned on.

Tom’s finger grazing over her bra, and brushing her nipples as he talks. He continued his circling till he ended up behind her. Even as he spoke he moved up behind her, and his hand slid around to grab her, one hand and arm around her chest, the other hand sliding beneath her red thong.

You’re definitely a mother I’d like to fuck, but what I really need to know, are you a filthy nasty cock slut?

Though he had no idea if she were a mother or not, the vulgar words were said as his young skilled hand began to rub her wet pussy. Though he was young, his wealth and looks having brought him years more of sexual experience than his age group would normally have. The other hand begins to play with her nipple through the thing sexy fabric of her push up bra.

Does the thought of a guy you’ve don’t know fucking get you all moist and wet? Are you turned on by the idea of sucking a man's cock you just met?

April gasped and moaned, as the young man moved around her. touching her with his finger. Teasing her most sensitive parts, expertly keeping her aroused, more than before if that were possible, she felt him move up behind her swiftly. His hand around her body, holding her big breast, teaseing her nipple through the bra. His finger slipped inside her red thong rubbing her making her moan and gasp.

"oh god, Yesss, so good, I..love to suck you.. suck men...ahhhh" she gasped. grinding her arched body back into him. His hand working her breast andn ipple. She felt his strength as he held her tight. Restraining her body to his as she worked her hard tiny clit. Making her gyrate on his finger. She was out of control and she knew it. She also knew she didn't care. She just wanted release, to feel the excitement of unknown sex, to feel desired.

April moved against him, her hand slipping behind her, she rubbed his thick young bulge through his expensive pants. Feeling him throb and grow under her small soft well manicured fingers. She felt his grip tighten on her nipple as he worked it from the stapless lace bra. She moved her nails over the length of his long shaft.

Tom smirked as the older woman reached around and stroked his length, her desire for sex obvious. Her whole body was reacting to his efforts, and she was acting like she was in heat. Her desire and need was exactly what Tom wanted to see, and was more than willing to use it to his advantage. So his hands continue to aggressively play with her body, only further keeping her in that state of sexual frenzy.

Excellent, I like a woman that loves to suck cock. You see I like bad girls.

Tom steps back his finger wet from their invasion of the area between her legs, and just licks them as he waits for her to do as he demanded.

Now get on your knees slut and suck my cock. I want to see just how fucking good you are.

He seemed completely confident that his comments wouldn't offend and in fact would get her to do exactly what he wanted. Tom’s wealth and looks had given him an exaggerate idea of self worth and image, but so to it had given him the experience and skills to use women. April was nothing more than a object to gratify him, and he planned to enjoy that object.

April found herself on her knees. Opening his expensive pants as she fished his thick hardness from inside. Her hands stroked him as he grew. She worked her mouth to his thick head. Her pink lips stretched over his hardness. She could taste his saltiness as she licked and sucked the hard head.

Her lips were stretched wide around his shaft. She sucked and licked the underside of it. Working her mouth as she started to bob. She was moaning and sucking harder as she felt herself start to get so aroused. She bobbed her head sucking and bobbing. She was feeling so aroused.

She was shocked that she complied to his orders. Finding herself kneeling worshiping his thick long young shaft ass he took him. His treatment should have been offensive but she found it to be arousing. Her eyes were open as she stared up at the young man. Enjoying his hardness.

His thick long shaft felt like a steel rod as she moved over him. His thick head hitting her tight throat, gurggling sounds were muffled by his thickness as she bobbed on him. Moaning and gasping for air. Her cheeks hollowed as her delicate nostrils flared while she tried to maintain air flow to her lungs.

Aprils big breasts bounced in the bra. Her body bobbing. Her neck and upper breasts flushed with desire. She was surrendering to this young rich boys desires and she found it excited her.

Tom watched with a smirk as the older woman did just as expected and got on her knees and began to service his cock. His comments seemed to have no negative effect, and if he guessed right, she enjoyed what he said, even if she didn’t he would have continued to say them. So as his hardness disappeared between her lips, he looked down at the impressive view seeing her tits almost breaking out from the bra that tried to hold them.

That’s right, suck that cock you dirty little slut!

As the mature woman bobbed up and down on his growing shaft, Tom began to work on removing his jacket, shirt and other clothing. It was obvious that he intended the blowjob as nothing more than an introduction to far more activities. So as he got hard within the embrace of her sexy lips, his hands reached down and lifted her tits out of her bra and began to grope them aggressively.

You are such a wanton thing, all wet and turned on by sucking some stranger’s cock. Mike was right you are a hot piece of ass.

Now his hips begin to move in synch with her head bobbing so he was sliding his cock into her mouth, as he begin to face fuck her. One of the hands releasing the tit it had been molesting, to take a hold of her head by the hair.

Take that, you white trash bitch. I bet you started sucking cock as soon as you were old enough. Fuck I know I got the best head ever from some trailer trash bitch when I was young. I couldn't tell if she loved my money or my cock more, not that it fucking mattered, I gave both.

Tom just laughs as he uses both hands to hold her head and fuck her face, his balls slapping into her chin as he buries his length in her face, just using her.

Aprils head bobbed as she felt her breasts pulled out of the top of her bra.The young mans hands rubbing and squeezing them, her nipples so hard. Her face grimaced as she sucked the thick long young shaft. Her eyes widened as she felt him squeeze tighter. Her nipples pulled and twisted as he pinched them roughly, obviouslyl not caring that he was causing her pain.

April fetl his hand on her head push deeper. His young smooth head pushing into her throat as her nose buried in his pubic area. Her lips smashed agianst his pubic bone, his balls on her chin. She was glad he wasn't as big as Mike. He was still big enough, she guessed him at 7" but her throat was stretched around him. He was merciless as both hands gripped her head and he started to slam into her.

Aprils lips were stretched tight around him, feeling bruised and swollen as he thrust into her quickly. Gurgling sounds from her throat as she gasped for air. Tears in her eyes as she teared up getting used, her throat stretching around him as she swallowed to keep from gagging.

Aprils breasts swayed as he pulled her forward to meet his thrust, slamming into her mouth. Her jaw ached, her throat was getting raw as she felt him plowing into her mouth. Her hands gripped his firm muscular thighs.

Tom used the mature slut, feeding her mouth with his rigid member, reveling in the feel of her lips tightly wrapped around it. His hips moving back and forth as he jammed it deep into her mouth and throat, only pulling back when she showed signs of serious gagging. He could see the discomfort in her teary eyes and felt little to no sympathy for the cheap ass slut.

You are one cock hungry slut, sucking on my young rich dick. Fuck I have cuff links that cost more than you.

He said as he pulled his cock completely out of her mouth, its entire length coated in her spittle. Even as he taunts her, his hand is rubbing his wet length over her face, smearing her cheeks and chin with its spit and precum mixture, teasing her mouth with his cock’s bulging head.

You like sucking my dick, don’t you? You are definitely one horny bitch.

He actually stops fucking her face and lets her play with his length as he continues to verbally debase her.

I bet you’d give it away if Mike weren’t around. Are you ready to get fucked slut?

April was sucking and gagging, feeling the young man slam into her mouth hard and continually. She was gasping for air as she pulled out. Slapping and rubbing her delicate pretty face with his thickness. She was looking up at him, her make up smeared as she watched him grin with a leer.

Moaning as she knelt before him. "Yes, fuck me now, please" she said as she stroked his hard shaft with one hand, her other small hand holding his heavy balls. Cupping them as if weighing them. Her thin soft fingers sliding rapidly up and down his shaft. as she watched the thick smooth head grow hard and smooth. Looking like a purple plum on the end of his thick shaft.

"god, I need you in me now" she moaned. Slowly standing, her small body coming up to his tone torso. Her head up to his chest as she craned her neck, looking into his eyes.

April felt his hands grip her upper arms feeling is strong grip tight on her, not gentle or loving, just roughly holding her like his new purchase.

Tom was pleased with her, for she was turning out to be a good buy, as he felt he was getting his monies worth. So he pulled her up from her knees, he could see that her thong was even wetter than before, and that her verbal desire matched that of her physical need. So he pulled her against him, his thickness wedged between them, her tits pressing into his firm chest as he kissed her, pleased with the musky scent of her arousal. The kiss was full of lust and lacked any semblance of romance, as he simply open mouthed kissed her his tongue immediately invading her. The kiss was powerful and quick as he broke it off, and grabbed her hand guiding her from the room.

Come with me.

He led her across the room, their feet sinking into the deep carpet, to the French doors leading to the balcony. With her delicate hand firmly in his grasp, he opened the doors, the loud blare of music easily heard from the party below. The railing of a privacy type blocked all view of what was going on below. From the veranda the view was spectacular of the city, the hills and the stars. Tom shutting the door and again taking April into his embrace, kissing her as his hands explored her barely clad body, the bra and panties her only articles of clothing. If she were to look over the railing she would see the people below frolicking in the pool and enjoying the party.

April feels so small as she is held in the young man's arms. Her breasts pushed into his six pack abs as he holds her tight, his thick shaft pressed between them. Her flat tummy soft around his thick shaft.

April moans are muffled as she feels him kissing her deep. She moans as his tongue fills her mouth. Kissing her roughly. She moans as he breaks the kiss. His hand gripping hers. She nearly has to run to keep up as he drags her to the balcony. She turns as he kisses her again. She strokes him as she feels his tongue slide into her mouth. The sound of the party below as they kiss.

Her other hand running over his hard young body, she grinds against him. Moaning and gasping.

The slut was in heat, the way her body moved against his, trying to entice him to move faster, to take care of her need. One of his legs naturally split hers as they stood together, her body grinding against his, riding his leg as much as pressing against his hard cock. His skilled young hands continued to hold her sexy mature body tightly to him, till he broke the kiss.

Turn around baby, and bend over and grab that railing.

April would have an excellent view of the party below and some of the less then appropriate behavior now going on in the Jacuzzi below as well as the pool. Someone looking up would see her head and if she moved too much her ample chest only clad in a bra. As soon as April had moved into position, Tom kneels behind her, his fingers coming to each side of her hips and slipping beneath the band of her underwear, and pulling down and off her sopping wet thong. As he gets the first unobstructed view of her pussy, he brings the thong to his face and smells its strong aroma, inhaling deeply. When he is done, he simply tosses it over the railing, having no idea where it lands, his face already buried in her wet snatch.

April was gripping the railing with her small well manicured fingers. She spread her legs slightly as she felt her panties slipped down over her hips. She stepped out of the anties in her high heels and spread her legs. April saw a flash of red and grew angry for a minute that her expensive panties were tossed over the railing.

She gasped out forgetting her anger immediately as the young man's mouth covered her sex. "OH GOD YESSSSSSSS" she cried out. "THAT's IT.... YES.... SO CLOSE"

Gasping and crying out, her cries mixing with the partiers below. Moaning and gasping as her ass stuck up, she moaned and ground her pussy into his mouth and tongue as he worked her to a frenzy. Her hips were gyrating and grinidng. April's legs were shaking, she was unsteady in her heels as she slid her legs wider. Giving the young man access to her married pussy.

Tom put his face right between her legs, and applied his tongue to the slut’s pussy. The young man had no idea that she was married, and he wouldn’t have cared if he did. So his skilled tongue invaded the sloppy wet hole, as his hands lewdly spread her ass cheeks giving him complete access. Again and again his tongue lapped at her wetness, his tongue quickly becoming coated in her wanton feminine nectar. Nothing spoke more to the truth, and nothing could be more satisfying than a woman exposing and giving herself completely to a man as this harlot was doing. Even if she was bought and paid for he was sure she was the kind of girl that would have given it away for free, she oozed sexual energy.

The party goers may or may not have looked up to see the spectacle of the mature woman bent over the railing reveling in his very personal efforts. The decadence of it pleased him to no end, as he fed on her slutty slit. His entire chin and lower face was now covered in her juices as he licked her pussy. The tongue slips between wet lips of her pussy, and assaulting her little nub. If anyone below heard or saw her, he didn’t know or care, the chance of getting caught just added to the thrill. The woman met his every effort, as she ground her sex into his mouth, forcing his tongue deeper, his warm breath caressing her sensitive flesh as he ate her out. There were so many kinds of woman out there, but he was sure that a mature slut like her was the best kind.

Moaning and gasping as she hung over the rail, her well manicured fingers gripping the railing as she shuddered. She was gasping and moaning out. April felt like she would go crazy as she felt her body shudder in orgasm. "OH GOD CUMMMNNNNNNNN" she moaned as she shuddered, collapsing against the rail as she tried to escape the tongue still teasing her hypersensitive clit.

Moaning and gasping as she writhed, her legs feeling weak as she felt her body jerk and writhe. Her eyes rolling in her head as she moaned, gasping for air, the orgasm so intense. She whimpered as she lie trying to regain her composure her heavy breasts heaving in the strapless bra as she gasped for air.

Tom just lapped at the older woman's pussy while she came, her juices filling his mouth, covering his face, and running down her legs. He dined on her pussy all the way through the wanton woman’s orgasm, from his vantage point he couldn’t tell if any saw or heard her display, though he was pretty sure before he was done with her they would.

You are one sexy slut!

So Tom stood up and slapped her firm ass cheek as he stepped in behind her, his waist again pressing against her bare ass and pussy. The large length hangs between his legs having not diminished in the least. No one below could see that he was undressed from the waist down, having left his pants in the room after the blowjob. He slapped her ass again, his hand stopping to run through her ass crack and pussy and he played with her.

You ready to get fucked? To show all those young bitches below how it’s done?

Tom continued to slap her ass, grind his hips into hers as they continued, their very adult play.

April's heavy breasts heaved as she tried to catch her breath, the young man having worked her body into such a frenzy. she was hanging onto the rail, her ass sticking out, round and white, her legs spread as her heels held her legs in an arched shapelyness. She felt the young man slide his long shaft up her still convulsing pussy. The aftershocks of the orgasm still washing through her.

She let out a YELP as she felt her round firm ass smacked hard by the young man. Her pussy tightened as she tensed. She felt the red hot handprint on her ass. "yes, fuck me, I'm ready OWE" she cried out as another slap landed on her ass cheek. She could hear him chuckle as he ran his fingers over her ass and up her wet pussy and tiny pink sphincter.

Moaning as she felt his hands gentle, then another SLAP as she cried out. "OWE.. OUCHIEEEEEE" she whimpered as she heard him laughing. Abusing her round married ass as he played with her. Her ass growing red and warm as she felt him slapping her ass over and over. Her body tensed as her ass jiggled with each hard slap.

"oh please OUCH.. owe.. OWEEEEEE.. ugh.. OUGH'' she cried and whimpered as he tortured her ass. Turning it a bright red. Her ass was burning from the slaps. She was writhing as he ground into her, his thick shaft working against her wetness. Her loud cries capturing the attention of partiers below them. they could see her face, red and grimaced as they laughed and pointed. She was sure some of the other ladies in the house had been in this position.

April felt him continue her assault on her ass, she reached back, putting her hands over her ass as her body pressed closer to the rail. "please, please, no moar, it hurts" she begged as she heard him laughing, abusing her, like a rich kid with a toy he could break, as he knew his money would replace it.
"please, please, just fuck me" April whimpered as she felt her wrists pulled off her ass and gripped in his strong grip.

Back
Top Bottom