Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spiraling Downward (Tyr & aprilmay1965)

The more the woman verbalized her desires, the more Mike gave it to her, answer not with words but with his large young cock. April was just exactly the kind of woman, Mike loved to fuck, a mature gorgeous sex starved want-a-be slut. The kind of woman, he knew would want to come back for more. If his guess were right, this wouldn’t be the last time; he buried his cock in her. Just look at her Mike thought, at first she’d been a reluctant, passive participant in her infidelity, but now she was grinding her hip, meeting him thrust for thrust, like some bitch in heat. Just the kind of girl Mike liked.

I’m going to fuck you again you know that, don’t you?

Mike felt the pressure building in his balls with each thrust. The front of his leather pants splattered in her juices, his cock slick as it ploughed into her.

Maybe not today, but in a few more days, you’re going to call, begging me to pack that little pussy of yours full with my hard cock.

Smack, smack, smack he fucked her, his toned younger body assaulting her with ruthless intent of making them both cum. The closer he got, the more he pressed her against the car, knowing he wanted to be buried in her when he came. Mike wanted to leave her with a reminder of what they’d done, and nothing did it so well as depositing one’s seed in another man’s woman. The very action spoke of her betrayal, her infidelity, her desire to be with another man, he need for sexual fulfillment outside the bounds of marriage. And so Mike began a primal groan, almost a howl, as he began to pump his hot seed into April.

April gasped, knowing another orgasm was immenant, she moaned out with each deliberate thrust the younger man drove into her. She heard him emphasize his words with each hard thrust of his long thick shaft, so hard and ridgid driving into her stretched pussy.
"Oh god, yesssss, I want you over and over" she cried out, having originally had no intention of anything but a brief one time encounter that no one would find out about, now she was wondering how she could live without such wonderful feelings.

April felt his thick shaft swell, throbbing inside her tight sheath. His hot burning seed shooting deep in her unprotected womb,she cried out. "OH GOD CUMMMMNNNNNNNAAAHHHHFFUCCKKKK"

She felt her body writhe and jerk, as she collapsed against the car, his body driving into her, crushing her small curved body to the car. Feeling the thick shaft trhob, jerk inside her as he emptied his heavy balls in her older married body.

Mike filled her with seed and desire. She gasped and moaned, trying to regain some composure as she lay there against the car. His body slowly relaxing against hers. Feeling exhausted and sore, she realized she had to pick up the children.
"The kids!" she suddenly gasped

Mike cock pulsed as it filled the older woman’s wet pussy with cum. The exhilaration of the forbidden nature of the encounter, her age, being in public, and most of all her marital status made for a most satisfying feeling. Even as his cock exploded inside her body, depositing his load, Mike kept stroking in and out, loving the feeling of fucking her cum filled pussy. Finally though all good things must come to an end, so as she begins to grow concerned about her children, Mike withdraws, leaving his mark, which at that moment was dribbling down her leg.

I’ll get the spare back on, because I think we’re finished here.

Still standing behind her he reached down, per panties still stretched between her legs, and used them to casually clean his cock. Then as if he’d just walk around the car to pee, he reaches down and zips himself up, making no effort to help her with her compromising postion, her dress still hiked up, he ass still sticking out, and a very well used pussy glistening in the sun light for any passer by to see. He walks past her and works to put the spare on.

Oh you’ll need my number the local extension and 4694, you know sex between fours.

The tire was quickly on and secure as Mike moved back along the car, to toss her flat tire, tire iron and jack into the back of her car. Satisfied with the results, he comes back to her.

Anything else I can do for a sexy lady in distress.

Mike doesn’t even ask, he just grabs her, pulling her close on last time, one hand grabbing her ass, the other cupping and playing with one of her bountiful tits, his lips moving close to hers for something far more than a simple peck good bye. He acted as if she were his girl, and very boldly assumed possession of her, and in a manner that wasn’t normally acceptable in public, he obviously not in the least concerned about her dignity or that someone might be watching.

April finally gained enough composure to stand up straight, pulling her panties up, Trapping the younger man's seed in her unprotected pussy. She felt so exhausted, used and satisfied at the same time, and she found she liked the feeling. Ashamed for having found pleaked to the car and sure in the treatment, she walked towars teh front of the car as the younger man finiished the task.

Feeling him take her in hiis arms, holding her roughly as he kissed her, gropping her big breast through the dress as he roughly kissed her. She moaned softly, as she looked into his eyes, feeling him grind against her, she could have swore he was still semi hard. She smiled softly. "I have to go, I'll call you"

April drove back rapidly to the school, picking up the kids a little late but not so much that she had to explain her lateness. Her mind preccupied for the rest of the night, showering the man off of her, his seed deep inside her,. She felt her tender pussy tingle as she washed, the thoughts of their encounter in her mind, a 20 year marriiage suddenly different for her now. SOmething had changed in her as she had the brief encounter.

Not just her body, which was stretched and sore, but her mind, her desire, which was once at a high level, but now seemed to consumer her, her knowledge of how sex could be now an obsession, she couldn't stop thinking about the rough biker,and picked up the phone several times over the next few days, but couldn't get the nerve.

Finally on a saturday morning a few days later, she actually his send on her cell as she sat in the house alone the kids off with their friends, her husband at work again she let it ring, wondering if she would hang up when he answered...

Mike was confident that he left her wanting more, but you never knew, only time would tell. Smiling he mounted the bike and set off for the machine shop that was working on some parts he needed. Later he would return to the clubhouse, and tell the tale of sexy bitch that he fucked in the middle of the street. Most of guys giving him a ration of shit about his tall tale, and others patting him on the back for banging her.

So it was a few days till he had a call and the number was one he didn’t know, so he flips open the phone and answers.

Hello?

"uhm.. Mike, it's April, I ..uhm.. wondered if I could buy you a drink, you know, to thank you for helping me the other day.. with .. my car?"
She said nervously, really? asking a guy out, April? She admonished herslef, but hey, no one would know, right? And it was just a drink she rationalized.
"I can meet you some place?

Mike smiles when the sexy MILF, gives him a call. Just the thought of seeing her again, gives his cock a small stir. He takes a moment to answer, letting her question linger as he considers what he wants to do. Fuck the drink he thought, but still he wanted to play with her, so he answers back.

Sure, why don’t you come by Devil’s Den, it a small club house bar, where I hang out? Its at 1465 Eastern St.

That would give him an opportunity to show her around and let the guys see what he’d fucked. Then he thought of something else.

I’ll see you around lunch, wear something sexier. I like a girl that shows a little more skin.

Mark didn’t ask, just told her what he wanted.

"ok, sure, I'll be there" she thougt, Sexier, what did she have? Remembering the hooker outfit she bought at the novelty store, she smiled. She would show him sexier. She thought.

Putting on the short sheeth dress, black and tight, coming up over her breasts, her large breasts holding the dress in place. she smiled as it clung to every curve of her mature body. "wow, not bad April" she said as she turned around, stepping into the platform heels, her legs in the fishnet stockings, she thought his eyes would pop out when he saw her.

She got in her car in the garage, thank ful the neighbors couldn't see She drove to the address, her heart pounded as she parked. "oh my god, this is a bad neighborhood" she said as she parked the vovo

Getting out she walked to the door of the converted house, a skull painted over the door, motorcycles all around the house. She walked carefully, not used to the 6'' heels, as she walked up, a younger guy about 20 she guessed wearing a leather vest asked what she needed as he eyed her up and down.

I'm supposed to meet Mike here?" she said nervously... "Mike?" she said questioning her.

The rough guy at the door, casually took in the older woman’s fine form, making no effort he was checking her out, his eyes only moving off her body, when he turns his head to call for Mike.

Hey Big Mike, there some hot piece of ass at the door for you.

The guy didn’t immediately let April in, and instead waiting for Mike to come to the door and confirm April was okay to enter. The room beyond full of large tattooed men, drinking beer and smoking. What some were smoking wasn’t legal, and the smell permeated the house. One room was setup as a bar, another a dance floor, another had darts and a pool table. Beside the large tough looking guys, were women that hung on them wearing jeans and leather, showing off their bodies and tattoos, April’s attire not that much out of place.

Mike approached and smiled when he saw April, she’d obviously taken his command to heart. Mike wasn’t the only guy taking in April’s sexy body impressed with her presentation.

Shit girl, you look hot, come on in. Let me show you around.

His arm wraps around her, pulling her close as he shows her around, and introduces her to many of the members of the gang. Mike’s hand starts on her waist and moves to her sexy ass, as leads her around.

Do you want something to drink, play a game of darts or pool?

[/b]]Smiling and saying hello as Mike drug her around introducing her, April was overwhelmed to say the least.
Sure a drink would be great. I haven't played pool since college. I can try, if you want. Feeling so small in his big arms, his hand working her firm ass, as her skirt worked higher, he could feel no panties under her form fitting dress.

Mike got two beers from the bar, handing one to her and keeping one for himself. Walking behind her, almost spooning her, he directed her to the room with the pool table. A group was just leaving, as they approached, Mike sets his beer down on the window sill, and moved over to a rack of pool sticks. On the way to the room, Mike could feel that she was either wearing no panties, or the smallest of thongs, either way it brought a smile to his face. Taking one of the pool sticks he put it on the table, while he racks up a set of balls on the table.

So are you any good at pool?

Mike said as he came around the table and stepped in behind her. One hand wraps around her as he pressed himself into her, his waist pressing against her ass.

And are you ready to play?

April took the beer and took a drink, holding the bottle in her hand as she felt mike press up behind her, Her body between his and dhe table. Feeling her press agianst her she gasped. "I haven't played for years, so I doubt I'm very good. She smiled weakly. Still a bit nervous about being there with him, but also excired by the idea.
The conservative, suburban mom felt her curvy bodies arousal heighten. Mikes abilities and endowment already on her mind. Even though she'd lied to herself, telling herself it wasn't for that why she came, They both knew she was there to have a need met, and that she woule eventually submit to whatever the younger man wanted her to do
April felt the eyes of other men and women on her as they would walk past or look from the other room. Feeling a bit self concious,s he drank down the beer. Her hand reaching down and hresing against the htick muscula thigh pressing behind her.

"I'm ready to play when you are" she said smilinng as she rested against the table.

Mike leaned over and took up the cue stick, as he did he brushed by the sexy older woman; he walks to the end of the table and takes the triangle off of the balls. Handing her the pool stick, he again steps in behind her, his hips grinding into her as he reaches around to give her instruction about stick use.

Then I should probably help you get familiar with the game, a little refresher.

Mike’s arms wrapped around her as he pressed himself against her and helped her relearn how to use the pool stick. The conversation filled with innuendo, as he spoke about the game.

You’ve got to learn how to hold the stick, how to let it slide through your fingers.

Smooth even strokes, doesn’t rush it.

You want to get it in the hole; you don’t win if you miss.

That he was going bang the sexy older woman was without doubt, it was a foregone conclusion. The real question was just how far could he push her, how far would she go, and the whole concept of corrupting the conservative housewife was for Mark the most thrilling part. Leaving the pool stick in her hands Mark brings his mouth up to her ear and whispers softly. As he does so, one of his hands slides down the front of her tight black little dress. The large rough calloused hand slipping between her legs, and pulling her dress up in the front. No one could see, his large frame blocking the view as his hand, boldly rubbed her sex.

I am glad you called and came down. Did you miss me?

No matter the words, the hand between her legs would determine the truth.

April smiled as the younger man pushed against her, knowing he wanted her, made her feel younger and attractive. Knowing she could get the desire filled by his thick young shaft and his rough ways intrigued her. She felt himshow her how to use the stick, gasping as she felt him rub against her. suddenly finding herself pinned against the table, her bare pussy rubbed under her dress, as she gasped.

"Oh god, your making me so wet already" she gasped. Feeling her pussy respond. The younger man teasting her. making her body more responsive thena she thought possible. "your making me. .oooo.. hot, so hot" she gasped. Her legs feeling weak.

Feeling his breath in her ear, she moaned softly. "not here? ok?" she trembled in his arms, her nipples so hard as they pressed against the stretchy material. Her round motherly ass grinding against his thick shaft as she moaned, hearing him chuckle, knowing she was in his control, her body so responsive to the young man. She trembled against him.

Mike was amused hearing just how turned on she was, and from the moisture coating his fingers, the bitch was in heat. Still leaning over her, he really ignored he request not to do it here, instead he just continued to play with her pussy, the sexy hot older woman a turn on for him.

Why you don’t like when I touch you? You don’t like getting wet?

Mike said as he teased her, his finger digging her to her wet slit, nestling into the soft folds of damp flesh, and rubbing the little nub buried within.

What you came out her dressed like that, because you want to discuss the little league schedule?

Laughing knowing he was getting her close, he just withdraws his hand, steps away, licking his finger as he picks up his beer to take a sip.

Then I guess maybe we should play some pool then.

Aprils well manicured red nails dug into the felt of the table as the man played with her wet sensitive pussy, Her body arched as she ground against his finger, especially when she felt his finger rub her tiny hard clit. "OH god, your driving me crazy" she moaned. Her body on fire, she ground faster, knowing she would orgasm in any minute.

Her body trembled, as she worked her pussy against his fingers, wanting it so bad, having thought of nothing but the intense orgasms she felt with the young man in the brief encounter they had. "Oh Mike, your making me feel so good, I do want it, just not here" April let out a moan feeling disapointed as his fingers moved away from her tiny hard clit. Her legs shaking as he picked up the cue and broke the balls with his powerful stroke.
April watched as several balls went in. Seeing Mike smile. Knowing he knew how to play pool. Watching as he sunk a few balls. Till he finally missed. April took the cue in her hand, bent over. Her ass barely covered, her bare wet pussy cool as the air hit her dampness. She shot a ball in and squealed and clapped her hands, watching as Mike grinned at her. Unaware of the thoughts in his mind as he watched his new toy, knowing she would be easy to manipulate to do what he wanted.

Mike leans against the wall, watching as the hem of her short outfit rides up her ass, her dampness almost exposed as she bends over to shoot the ball. Just for fun, he flips around the pool cue, the butt end facing away from him. Smiling as he runs the blunt end of the pool cue up and between her legs. Though it wasn't as thick as his shaft, its hard wood handle was more than enough for the task at hand. The edge of her sexy outfit lifts a little as used the wood butt of the pool cue to play with her, specifically letting it rub up and between her legs.

Why not here? What are you afraid of? Haven’t you ever wanted to watch or to be watched?

Mike of course was teasing her, enjoying that he had her in such a compromising position and condition. Willfully he planned to keep her on edge and in need, denying her the relief that she truly desired, till exactly the right time came to have her submit to his will. Even as he moved and twisted the cue, he could see that its surface was glistening from a coating of her wetness. When she was done shooting, he would simply remove the cue, and take his shot. The longer she stayed bent over the table and the longer she played the game the more she would reward her for her efforts. If she were to cover up, stand up, or in some way reduce her exposure, then Mike would immediately discontinue his efforts, or if he felt that somehow she was about to orgasm. Denying her was just another means of controlling her.

April bent down, carefully lined up the cue and suddenly gasped, her grip tightened on the cue, her eyes widened, she felt the cool wood of the cue slide up against her wet sex. "Oh god, Mike, your drivingme crazy" she gasped. Her hips ground against the cue, feeling it dip into her pussy as it moved adn twisted.
APrils eyes closed as she felt the hard round cue tease her alredy aroused pussy. Mike's earlier teasing had brought her to the edge, making her so full of desire, so in need of release. He cruely left her there, watching how he could bring her to the brink, then stop, showing his control, nad her lack thereof.

April stayed bent over, Her forearms resting on the felt table, her round ass sticking out. Her body grinding, trembling. "Oh GOD< Mike, I just,it's embarrassing. People watching, it makes me feel weird" she said although she remained bent, her skirt lifted by the cue. Her pussy shaved bare and glistening, pjnk and wet.

Moaning out as Mike smirked, watching her succumb to his will. Watching as she let him do as he pleased. The other Bikers and their women walking through out the house. April started to push back against teh cue, letting it dip in deeper and deeper. She heard laughter, Mike chuckling as he watched carefully. Her mind wheeling, would he let her have release this time?

Mike grinned as the older married woman sought out the cue for additional attention. Watching her hips move trying to work the butt end of his cue stick deeper and deeper into her wet needy hole. Letting it go on for a little while, he finally pulled the wet stick from her and just as casually returned to the game, sinking the last few balls and winning the game, which was already a foregone conclusion. When he glanced at her he could see her desire, her body turned or twisted to show her ample asset, always trying to get his attention, an attention that he so far purposely ignoring. Mike knew she was on the edge as he yet again brushed by her, knowing the game on the table, had nothing to do with the real game he was playing.

Looking out into the main room his saw John another member of the club, who was younger, having only joined a few years ago. John had long black hair, and brown eyes, and was sitting in a chair with a girl about his age. Smiling, he knew just what kind of girl she was, and that John never turned down a bet.

Yeah John you want to play some pool.

The thickly built younger man, who was about 22 years old nodded, then stood simply pushing his girl off of his lap, taking the beer from the table and making his way to the game room. His sexy biker bitch following along behind, as he came over. The young man even with his girlfriend present checks out April, making no effort to hide his action.

So what do you have in mind Mike? I would hate to take more of your money.

Mike smiles knowing he wasn’t going to lose any money this time.

April leaned against the table on her hands and watched as Mike cleared the table. Her body on fire. The young biker having worked her, made her desire even more than it was when she came to meet him. She felt ashamed as she knew she had purposely dresed slutty in order to please the younger man. His actions so far had just ignighted her desire more so, making her a quivering mass. She watched as he cleared the table. Brushing against her as he walked past her. keeping her on edge, not giving her the satisfaction of release.

She looked over as Mike invited a younger guy to play, she watched as the younger woman on his lap, April guessed her to be around 20, Dressed in a leather halter and short cutoff hean shorts and boots with 4'' heels, her brown hair pulled back in a ponytail, a Harley Davidson tattoo on her lower back Various other tattoos down her arms. The woman much thinner, about 5'2 without the heels and small perky breasts, probably 100 pounds. April heard the girl cuss as she hit the floor. "OUGH, Dammit John, You fucking bastard" she heard her say, rubbing her small firm ass as she stood up. She heard John snap back at her. "shut your fucking mouth Tina, you little cunt"

April gasped at their rough exchange, not used to such rough language or seeing women treated like this. April moved over to a bar stool near the wall to watch the two men set up there game. She saw them standing at the end of the table as she stood behind them. The two bikers about the same height Mike definitely the more muscular of the two. She saw the younger one, John, nodding as Mike started his proposal of the bet. John, looked about her oldest son's age, who was now in college, thinking how different paths lead different directions.

Tina walked back into the room, sliding between the two tall men handing them each a beer. Here you go guys can I get you something else" she saw her snake her small hands down the front of each man's body, gropping their bulges, before John pushed her aside. "So sit down bitch, we're getting ready to play" Tina looking dejected walked over and sat on the stool next to April. April sitting with her legs crossed, her strappy heels bounced as she bounced her leg. Tina sat down with her legs lewdly spread open. The tiny stip of the shorts barely covering her hairless sex as she sat there.

Both girls watched as they heard the men working out the details of their bet...

Mike saw John eying April, so he knew his idea might just work, and like any other club, it was bros before hoes.

So you want to wager, hmm… not sure I want to lose any more money to you.

Mike said as he stood there his hands wrapped around the moist end of the pool cue.

I guess you wouldn’t, so is that the woman you bragged about banging a few days ago?

John tilting his head toward April as he spoke

Yep, that’s her. Just as hot as I told you.

John nodded in agreement to Mike’s assessment of the April’s sexy body.

Well then how about we make it an interesting wager, no money, just bitches.

Mike smiled, because this wasn’t the first time they’d bet bitches, and most of the girls that were in or hung around the club realized that if they weren’t the ball and chain of one of the members, then they were almost communal property. Plus, he'd hope John would go this direction. Shit they'd all bet money and bitches before they'd ever be so stupid as to bet their bikes.

Sure, first game won gets head, second game won, winner choice, best out of three.

Mike proposed as he let go of the cue and did a formalized handshake sealing the deal with John, the girls input or permission, never even asked for or gotten.

April couldn't believe her ears, was Mike betting her? She looked at the other girl who was just smiling as she sat there, she seemed rather excited. Mike, I..I" April stopped, his stern look telling her not to continue, she sat back. Her head spinning. Her emotions mixed, still aroused, now more angry, upset. Telling herself she should go along iwth it just to teach the bastard a lesson, then argueing with herself that she wasn't a piece of meat to be bargained with.

As she sat there she watched the balls break as they played the game. Her older married body looking much more curvy and sophisticated than the other girls, even with the "costume" she had put on to please Mike. She thought of the pleasure the last time they were together. How he made her feel. She wanted to run, and then again, didn't, didn't even know if they would let her.

She saw the balls sink one by one, actually so lost in thought she didn't even realize who had won until she heard the younger female start cheering. April looked up. looking from the girl to the table. A lone striped ball sat there. She still wasn't sure as she looked from one grinning man to the other.

Mike had won the first round, barely beating John by a single ball. Looking over he could see the smile on Tina’s face and the confusion on April’s, well that was to be expected since April wasn’t a member of the club yet. Tina knew what she’d won, and April would find out soon enough. The only contention between the men wasn’t that their women would have to service another man, but that they’d lost the round, plus this was much better and less costly than buying a round of beer.

So John slapped Tina’s ass and gave her some verbal encouragement.

Well bitch, I guess you get what you been fucking drooling over.

Mike smiles brushing again by April as he moves around the table getting closer to Tina. Then casually leans against the pool table, as he waits for Tina to pay her man’s debt. Mike makes no effort to cover up, not in the least worried if someone was watching or going to watch. Not that he had any preference for Tina, she was just another club bitch, and though young and hot, he couldn’t really remember if he’d ever been with her. Oh well, he’d now see if she was any good.

So Tina let’s see how good you are. Your boy thinks you can suck chrome off or a bumper.

Mike says as he waits for Tina to take care of business.

April watched in shock as she watched Tina slither off the stool, finding herself watching as she saw Mikes pants opened as Tina slipped the long thick shaft from his pants. Tina's mouth went to the thick head as it responded, She moaned as she licked and sucked. The thick member growing to it's full length.

April felt her legs move against each other. Her face red as she stared in shock but also felt her body respond. Her already aroused body seemed to grow more and more aroused as she felt herself squirm on the chair.

Telling herself she wasn't "with" Mike. She felt a twinge of jealousy, even though she knew it was illogical as she questioned whether it was the fact Tina was enjoying what she so desperately wanted, or it was actually the man himself.

Aprils eyes widened as she watched the full length of Mikes long shaft disapear into Tina's throat. Mike moaned as Tina's hands gripped her dark hair by the ponytail, thrusting into her throat harder and faster, she heard Mike groan as Tina swallowed, falling back on her small firm ass as she sprawled on the floor.

April looked at Mike who grinned, as he prepared to start the next game.

Mike smiles as John’s bitch got to her knees and quickly inhaled his substantial length. As her head bobbed up and down his length he put his hand on her head, and watched her for awhile, but soon his attention turned to April as he watched her reaction. She wasn’t the best, but she certainly knew her way around cock, and demonstrated that with for anyone that wanted to watch as she sucked Mike’s big cock.

John frowned briefly making a snide comment.

Fuck Mike; no wonder the sluts like you, with that monster between your legs.

Not that his length was anything to laugh at, but Mike's really did have a monster in his pants. Still he’d never had a girl complain, and Tina never had any complaints. So while he waited for Tina to pay off the bet, he walked over to April and stood right next her watching the show and drinking beer.

Mike’s shaft quivered as he groaned and shot his load into the little slut’s mouth, when he was done, and his shaft was cleaned, he unceremoniously pushed her away and zipped back up, leaving the young woman sprawled on the floor, saliva and cum dripping down her face, not that the young woman seemed in the least bothered by the way she'd been used.

Well then we have another round to play.

In the most casual of fashion, Mike and John returned to the table, a few crude jests made about Tina’s oral talents, as they play.

Well my bitch can suck cock, can yours?

You’ll just have to win the game to find out, won’t you?

The game continued, and went rather quickly as ball after ball was sunk. Maybe Mike was distracted by Tina’s prior efforts, or the ways she flaunted herself, letting Mike know there was more in store for him, if he won. John ran the remainder of the table, and ended with an easy win.

Well now, it’s my turn.

John smiled at April, that wasn’t correct, he leered.

Mike said you were a hot fuck, so why don’t you come over here and show me how good you are at sucking cock.

Back
Top Bottom