Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spiraling Downward (Tyr & aprilmay1965)

aprilmay1965

Supernova
April's mind was reeling, the kids dropped off at school, today was a "special" day. After 20 years of marraige to the same man, a good man, a good provider, after all, it allowed her to be the stay at home mom she always wished to be, She was ready to bring some excitement to her marraige. The marraige that had never been exciting. Far from it, more vanilla than April wanted, desired, needed.

April drove the blue Volvo wagon towards the city, far from the suburbs where her life was. Far from the PTA meetings, the church where her freinds met, the suburban neighborhood where she was the perfect wife and mother. At 45, working out , her 5' 4'' body was an acceptable 124 pounds. Always a bit top heavy for her hips, her 34DD breasts were always tethered in a respectable bra, always clothed in conservative dresses, Uhg, she needed to feel sexy again. hence the trip.

Driving into the seedier part of town, she looks at the row of Adult Book Stores where she figures she can get what she needs. Parking the Volvo she walks towards the closest one to her parking space. Looking around nervously, her heart pounding, her well manicured fingers tremble as they wrap around the handle and open the door.

The Greasy looking fat man with a bad comb-over is exaclty what she'd pictured as he glances up, then takes a double take looking her up and down. She feels him leer as she walks towards the back towards a room with a wall full of "toys", so the sign says. "I don't even know what I'm looking for" she mumbles to herelf, eyes wide in amazement as she looks at the wall and racks of fetish clothes and various toys.

Swallowing hard, her heart pounding, she grabs an outfit off the rack, the picture on the package shows a revealing Hooker outfit. "would Scott like this? Would it make him act like a man?" she thinks to herself.
She tucks it under her arm thinking the size should be right, turning she sees a wall of vibrating life like dildos, one of them 9" long, she giggles.. twice as big as her husbands. "would that fit? it might be fun, especially if the outfit doesn't work" she ponders, grabbing it she walks up, placing the items on the counter.

Pleased with her purchase, she squirms with excitement over lunch in a nice place and heads home. Taking another route, she finds herself winding along the narrow streets making her way along. A loud Bang and her car swereves, she stops on the edge of the road in an area of abandon buildings, mostly abandon it seems. Getting out, her heels click on the pavement as she walks around the car, her knee length flowered dress flutters in the wind as she looks at the flat. "Crap" she says outloud to no one around.

Pulling out her cell phone, "crap, it's dead, how many times had Scott admonished her for that" looking at her watch, "oh god, I have to get to the school".....

Michael or as his friends called him Mike or Big Mike, because only his mother called him Michael, was heading over to a shop in the industrial area to pick up a part for his hog. The place was a warren of large buildings, some full, others empty and more than few starting to fall down. Most cars stayed to the main roads, as it took more time to go through this area than around it. Mike liked the area the large building, casting shadows as he turned his modified Harley down between two long buildings.

People called him Big Mike because he was a large, standing almost 6’3” tall and a solid 240lbs, though he was in his early 30’s he was in excellent shape. The powerful motor of the bike rumbled between his legs, as he saw a figure standing next to a stopped blue car. Mike was in his riding leathers, with leather pants, a leather vest, and a short sleeve shirt. His thick tattooed arms reached out to hold the modified handlebars of the bike. Various patches, covered the vest, the back had the club logo, a skeleton riding a bike covered in flames, and the name of the club, The Devils, arching over the picture.

The closer he got the more the image shaped up to be something interesting. The woman was out of place, as he got closer, he saw the honor student sticker on the bumper of the car, and the attractive woman standing next to her flat tire, and looking at her cell phone. Mike pulls in behind the car, and parks his bike, taking a moment to turn off the engine. In no particular rush, he dismounts the bike and makes his way towards the woman, his hand briefly brushing his long brown hair out of his face, helping reveal his dark brown eyes. He wore a Van Dyke type mustache, which gave him an almost ominous look unless he smiled.

Mike approached his eyes taking a moment to reconnoiter the situation and the check out the short busty blond thing having trouble with her cell phone and car.

Do you need any help?

Mike continued to draw closer as he inquired as to her need.

Can I be of any assistance?

What was she doing way out here, all alone, he thought?

"oh god, bikers?" April said under her breath as she pushed her shoulder length blonde hair into a clip behing her hair.. holding her cell phone, she looked up. Feeling somewhat releived when she saw it was a lone motorcycle rider, although he was huge, nearly a foot taller, arms big as her waist, a combination of fear and releif washed over her as he approacthed.

What's he going to do? Why did I come this way? I shold never have been here, never have went to that store, crap!" She thought as she watched the tall younger man coming closer. The items sitting on the back seat. Uncomfortable with the situations she was in, even more uncomfortable knowing she had to pick up the kids or explain where she was and what she was doing here. Maybe this guy could help, he certainly didn't look like a good samaritan.

"I...I seem to have a flat, and can't seem to get anyone on the phone to come fix it". She said, smart enough to know better than to let a stranger know she was without a cell phone, especially since she was not smart enouth to re-charge it before she left home this morning. She looked up and smiled that white flashy smile that worked so well for her in situations with men. "I don't suppose you could help?" she said smiling.. looking up at the tall younger biker, pink frosted lips in a forced smile as she folder her phone and held it in her small hand. Standing up straight trying to show more confidence than she really had. her large breasts pushed against the dress parting the buttons in the front ,unwittingly her display of confidence had also exposed a feature she usually tried to keep subdued.

Nodding Mike listens as she explains her predicament, though looking past her the cause was self evident. What occupied more of his attention were the curves that seemed barely contained by the rather conservative dress she was in, her bountiful chest seemingly ready to burst out . Though she was older than Mike, there was absolutely nothing wrong with her figure, and its attractiveness to him. Mike had always had a preference for older women, even back to the days when his sexy next door neighbor who was probably in her thirties gave him a rather extensive education while the boys at the high school he attended were still leaving their loads on some magazine centerfold. So while the sexy thing discussed her problem, his eyes made a more thorough examination of her nubile body, as he thought about what might lie beneath.

Sure, I think I can help.

He said as he gave her his patented smile. Turning and moving back to the rear of the wagon, he pops the rear hatch door, so he can get to the spare tire and the jack that normally was hidden beneath the carpet. Mike was thinking about how fine she looked when he notices a shopping bag, itself nothing but a ubiquitous brown paper bag, but the bag was on its side, the open end facing the back of the car, possibly placed that way, so someone looking in wouldn’t see anything. There was some red silky looking article of private attire, and an oversized dildo still in its package easily visible now that the batch hatch of the Volvo was open.

Hmmm… I think I’ve found what I’m looking for.

Mike knew a woman didn’t even reach her sexual peak till she was in her mid thirties, and often by the time they reached their forties, they were a sexual bundle of untapped energy. A young girl might be sexy and such, but they didn’t have the same skill set, or willingness to use it that an older woman might have. Not that he wouldn’t fuck some young bitch; he just had his personal preference for older women. So she might be another soccer mom from suburbia, with a little more going on than one might assume looking at car and attire. Even as he spoke, his hand reached down to look at the bags contents, thoughts of the tire forgotten.

So what are you doing way out here?

April smiled. relieved that this rough looking guy was going to help her. His smile to reassuring and disarming as she watched him confidently go about his business getting the spare tire out of the hatch in the back of the wagon. Watching as his musckles strained as he moved, his head inside the hatch at the back or the Volvo wagon.

"Oh, I just came to the city for some shopping, I had some errands to run. I really got to get back though. I have to pick up my kids soon. Do you think this will take long?". Her voice a bit nervous as she thought about her kids at school, telling herself they will be alright, they're good kids, she won't be too late.

Her heart beating faster again. Relieved she wouldn't have to call her overly critical husband or the auto service. She could probably pay this guy a few dollars and no one would be the wiser.

"So, do you live around here, are you..uhm..., what brings you down here?". she asked. trying to make small talk as she saw him straighten out of the car, the spare tire looking small in his arm, the other tools in his hand, and that grin, the one that seemed so kind yet, supeficial somehow. Her skin bumped as he looked her up and down, his eyes seeming to look at her with a hunger. April straightened her dress. The light blue dress hugging her curves, she fingered her beaded necklace as she smiled up at the tall muscular younger man. Oh men had looked at her before, nothing new about that, but this one, something made her afraid and attracted at the same time, yes, this one was different.

Mike pushed her very personal items to the side as he easily lifted the tire out of his hiding spot beneath the carpet, briefly putting it against the car, he then grabbed the tire iron and jack. Holding one in each hand he came back around the car. Approaching her, he comes right up to her, almost invading her personal space.

I have a little business to take care of down here, but nothing as important as helping a nice sexy thing like you.

The obviously flirtatious comment was done on purpose. Mike was confident in his masculinity, and there was no reason to hide his interest, if you didn’t put it out there, you couldn’t get any. So he brushes past here intentionally, as he moves to the front of the car, to remove the damaged tire. Not seemingly concerned or bothered that he was being bold, he continued, knowing that she really was a trapped audience. Mike begins to use the jack to raise the car up.

I see you have been doing some very interesting shopping. Where ever you live must be a very exciting place?

Mike spins the tire iron his muscles flexing as he begins to remove the lug nuts holding the tire.

Then again if a girl isn’t getting what she needs, a little gadget like that never hurts does it? Of course unless you get the opportunity to get the real thing, someone with level of equipment.

Mike chuckles as another lug nut comes off her tire.

April's mouth goes dry as she feels the strong presense of the man walk up to her, making her feel small and weak as her neck cranes to look up at him. He walks past and jacks up the car with ease and efficiency. His comments about her shopping and openly flirting make her face and chest flush, her heart skips a beat.

"Oh god, I.. how embarassing, it's not an exciting place I live but maybe things will get bettter" April says sighing, Her delicate pink tongue runs over her pink frosted lps as she tries to relieve the dryness in her mouth. "just a wife and mother trying to make things work" she says softly almost inaudible.

Tossing the cell phone in the open window as she watches the man's bulging muscles as he easily removes the tire. "I'm April by the way, I don't know if I introduced myself, you make that look so easy. What do you do? for business I mean?" She says, hopeing to change where this conversations is going. nervously rolling the beads on her necklace.

Standing over the man's right shoulder as he pops the tire off, "wow almost done?" she says as she looks at her expensiive watch on her wrist, the big diamond wedding ring on her left hand a constant reminder of her choice to marry a safe, mild mannered, yes boring man. Her eyes close momentarily as she opens them and looks back down to where the biker squats, nothing boring about this one, she thinks to herself

The last lug nut removed, Mike sets down the tire iron and grabs a hold of the tire, and applies some muscle till it pops off, taking it in both hands easily lifts it and puts it to the side. The woman mentions that her life isn’t exciting.

I can’t imagine it would be anything but exciting with someone like you around.

Mike leaves the flat tire next to the car, as stand back up, regaining his full height, his eyes now tilting down a bit to look at her, both eyes giving their full attention to her and her body.

Nice to meet you April, I’m Mike.

He said as he stood before the woman nervously playing with her jewelry. That she was married, had children did nothing to dissuade or deter him from continuing his brazen flirting. Going into what he did for employment did nothing for him, as he really had no interest in discussing his various nefarious activities that he did for a living.

Maybe you just need someone to give you a little push, to show just how exciting it can be.

As Mike spoke he moved closer, it could construed that because the spare tire was at the back of the car, but he really just wanted to just get closer to April.

Have you ever just done something for yourself? Taken that risk and said what the hell, I just want to have some fun?

The deep voice speaking as he moved closer and closer to her, coming right up to her, his body almost touching hers.

Tyr said:
The last lug nut removed, Mike sets down the tire iron and grabs a hold of the tire, and applies some muscle till it pops off, taking it in both hands easily lifts it and puts it to the side. The woman mentions that her life isn’t exciting.

I can’t imagine it would be anything but exciting with someone like you around.

Mike leaves the flat tire next to the car, as stand back up, regaining his full height, his eyes now tilting down a bit to look at her, both eyes giving their full attention to her and her body.

Nice to meet you April, I’m Mike.

He said as he stood before the woman nervously playing with her jewelry. That she was married, had children did nothing to dissuade or deter him from continuing his brazen flirting. Going into what he did for employment did nothing for him, as he really had no interest in discussing his various nefarious activities that he did for a living.

Maybe you just need someone to give you a little push, to show just how exciting it can be.

As Mike spoke he moved closer, it could construed that because the spare tire was at the back of the car, but he really just wanted to just get closer to April.

Have you ever just done something for yourself? Taken that risk and said what the hell, I just want to have some fun?

The deep voice speaking as he moved closer and closer to her, coming right up to her, his body almost touching hers.

April's eyes widen. Mike stood next to her, making her feel small and safe at the same time she stared up at him, his body close she placed her small well maincured fingers in his large hand. She blinked and looked confused, her mind reeling, as his words sunk in, the possibility of what could happen with the young rough man in a deserted area of town spiinning in her head.

Swallowing hard, April smiled weakly, looking arond nervously. "I guess I never thought about it" she stammered as she placed her small hand against his massive chest, biting her bottom lip. Her heart pounded in her ears as she felt the combination of fear and excitement. Her body feeling such a strong need to melt into his arms, her mind echoing over and over "who would know, who would know".

"I never, I don't know if I could even, I mean, married, kids, I'm you know, I" her eyes looked into his as he grinned. Her neck strained looking up at the younger man a foot taller than her, she shook her head no slowly as he grinned. Her large breasts inches from crushing against his stomach as she seemed to be lost in the moment.

The woman didn’t exactly back away or make a run for it, and though he invaded her personal space she seemed to him to be waiting for the next move.

Just because your married doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy life. No one needs to know.

Mike closed the distance so finally their bodies came into contact. The proximity of sexy woman, was having the requisite effect on him, a stirring within his pants began. Not embarrassed or in the least concerned he pressed himself against her, his one hand holding hers, the other reaching around and drawing her closer. His large hand at first holds her about the waist, but soon slides provocatively lower. Mike could have asked her if she approved, or if what he did was acceptable, but he really didn’t want any answer that didn’t involved him enjoy her fine body.

I know I like what I see, and what I feel, and I know exactly what I want. Don’t you?

The voice sincere, confident and yet commanding in its tone. Mike’s body continued to respond to the feminine form pressed against him, as his fingers continued to slide over her back side and down to her ass. His broad thick chest presses against her ample mounds. Looking down at her Mike had a smile across his face, but his eyes twinkled with unconcealed lust and devilish intent.

Aprils eyes widened as she shook her head. "I don't know what I want'' she whimpered as she felt his body press to hers, her eyes wide, staring up as his face, his grin, feeling him press the hard bulge into her flat tummy, The strong hand around her waist, she felt his hand go lower.

April gasped as the younger man gripped her firm round ass as she looked around nervously. Knowing no one was around, her mind started it's chant "no one will know, no one will know" Her heart pounding out the beat. "oh god, this is crazy" she gasped as he pulled her to him. feeling his srong body holding her firmly. so small and weak in his strong arms. her hands rested on his massive shoulders

Aprils delicate pink tongue licked her frosted lips again, looking at him, she smiled weakly, "our secret?" she said as she arched her back, her well manicured nails scratched gently down his biceps as she heard him growl, baring his teeth, his fingers digging into her firm motherly body.

The strong finger of his younger hand curled on the fabric of her conservative dress, as he groped her ass. Mike’s hand releases hers, and wrap around her and behind her head, his thick finger sliding through her beautifully silky hair. That his hands were dirty or that he should be concerned about her dignity didn’t bother him in the least. She was the kind of woman he enjoyed, and he was going to have her, it was as simple as that.

It may be crazy, but it feels so right.

The crinkle of leather as he envelopes her, his head looking down watching her. Though she was making some minor verbal protests or second thoughts, her presence within his arms spoke the only truth he cared about. The thickening of his shaft continued as his skilled hand massages her ass cheek.

I do think you know what you want, and you’re just afraid, but I’m not.

Mike’s supreme confidence continued as he leaned down to kiss her, his fingers curling through her hair as he took a hold of the back of her head, drawing her in for a kiss. The kiss wasn’t meant to be romantic or loving, it was strong bold and direct. He was a man taking a woman, not asking, not begging, simply taking. Mike leaned against the car as he held her close, giving her no respite or opportunity to reconsider what he was doing.

April moaned as she resigned herself to surrender to this younger stranger. Moaning as he held her close. feeling his hand in her thick blonde mane as he held her close. Her moans muffled as his lips trapped her. Covering hers as he kissed her roughly, bruising her lips as her delicate pin tongue responed to his kiss. Moaning, her small well manicured fingers gripping his muscular shoulders. Feeling her big breasts crushed to his strong hard torso.

Feeling his strong hand gripping her round firm ass as he moved his fingers over her married body. Moaning into his mouth in protest and desire as his fingers explored deeper through her dress, moving over her ass and moving closer to her now dampening pussy.

Aprils head was spinning, this was all too quickly, the confidence of the young man coupled with his lust driving him onward. Her life as a mom and wife conflicting with the desire she was feeling. Aprils head was spinning, as she felt herself melting into the young bikers arms, wanting to lose herself in the passion she had desired, wanted in her life, and now, it was happening and she wanted it so much, but knew she should resist.

So far he couldn’t sense any sign of resistance or even reluctance on the April’s part. So it emboldened him to continue to have his way with her, ignoring that they were out in public. Mike’s large hand started to reach between her firm ass cheeks and rub the material into the soft flesh that lied underneath the fabric. The more their bodies pressed together, the greater the flow of blood increased to his cock. His breathing deepened as his heart rate increased with each passing moment he had this woman wrapped in his arms. Feeling she wasn’t planning to escape, his hand released her head, and came around to boldly massage one of her gorgeous tits, kneading it beneath his burly fingers, her clothes offering the only minor protection.

Finally he breaks the kiss as his hands continue to take advantage of her body. Looking in to her eyes he lets her see his desire.

Oh yeah baby, you’re so fucking hot! Damn you know how to get a guy hard.

That she was older or married only made the conquest that much better. He liked the feeling that he was taking a woman sworn to another man, knowing that she was selecting him or her supposed true love. That they’d only met and she was already engaging in an act of adultery with him only empowered his feeling of masculine superiority.

Instead of that plastic thing you bought, why don’t you reach down and feel the real thing. I promise it doesn’t need any batteries.

Mike chuckled as his confidence grew.

April was moaning and gasping, her heart was pounding as she felt the rough strong hands boldly grip her body. Her body writhed in his strong hands uncrontrollably as she whimpered. feeling him break the kiss she gasped. feeling him grab her big breast as he roughly played with her body, her nipples so hard as one pressed into his palm through the lacy bra and dress she wore

"This is so crazy, I'm not like this" April said as the younger man chuckled, watching her submitt, her well manicured fingers slide down the front of his body, rubbing his thick bulge through the leather. Moaning, the contact with his thick long manhood making her even more aroused as she moaned openly, her mouth opened and gasping, her face flushed. Feeling the heat rise up from her cleavage to her face as her pussy felt so wet and hot.

Enough control still to look around one more time before losing herself lost in desire as she worked the zipper open on his pants, her small hands trembling as she looked into his eyes, seeing nothing but raw lust and desire. It scared and excited her as she felt his grip tighten, not used to being treated roughly, April found she kind of liked the feeling, much to her surprise.

The older woman continued to verbally disavow or at least question her actions, which amused Mike, because her body wasn’t denying him anything. Even though the material covered her ample chest, Mike could feel her hard nipple poking against the fabric. So his finger and thumb clenched down on the perky nub giving it a pull, a tug and a twist.

You’re not crazy, you’re only crazy for not doing it before. You’ve been just denying what you really want.

Mike didn’t say what she wanted, but he had an idea. He’d seen it so many times before, a suburban housewife, with all the trapping of success: a family, a husband, kids, and a house in suburbia, but nothing to truly fulfill her real growing sexual needs. How many women have the members of the club seen that said they came looking for real men, not the pansy ass new age touchy feely types that seemed to be so common today. No they wanted tough, strong, rough, simple men that knew how to treat them, and would give them what really desired, but were afraid to say.

That’s right get that fucking cock out, I know you want to, because I know you’re a woman that likes cock, and I think you haven’t had enough of the real thing.

Mike’s deep voice just spoke plainly and truthfully as he talked about the appendage still trapped in his pants. Mike's other hand continued to aggressively play with her ass.

You want to, so just do it!

April gasped, losing all control rapidly as she felt the thick long shaft in the confines, her fingers desperately trying to open his pants as she felt the younger bikers fingers clamp down on her sensitive hard pink nipple "Ooooooo" she cooed, her eyes getting wide as she trembles. Feeling his rough strong fingers grip the long hard nub, pulling and twisting it. Her face grimaced as she felt him roughly play with her nipple.

Aprils soft well manicured fingers snaked inside his pants finally, grasping the warm thick shaft. April pulled the thick shaft out with some difficulty, gasping as the thickness filled her hand and more. "My god, your huge" she moaned. as she immediately started stroking him. feeling his body respond. The throbbing shaft in her fingers as she moved her hand the length of it, squeezing tigher as she reached the smooth hardhead. feeling it so soft and hard.

Aprils whole body was shaking with excitement and desire. She moaned and gasped as the rough hand gripped her ass tighter, roughly gripping her as he pulled her nipple pulling and twisting, her nipple feeling tender and more sensitive, her panties soaked, no longer able to controle her lust. "I want you so bad" she bllurted out hoarsly, sounding more slutty than she ever had in her entire life.

Mike smiles as the older woman’s hand slipped into his pants and was soon snaked his growing erection out, the cooler air sending an additional tingle through his length. The only contrast was the warm feeling of her hand grasping his length and working it. Having no intention of getting naked, in the middle of the street, he gives her a satisfactory grunt and groan as she stroke his bulging cock.

See I knew you were the kind of girl to appreciate cock. You ever been fucked by something this large?

Mike kisses her briefly as his hands continue to play with her body. Then he releases her, and lets her out of his embrace. He spins her around and pushes her against the car, his hands working to lift her dress. In another situation he might have had her suck his cock, but right now he was in total agreement with her, and just wanted to do it. With his leather pants still on and only his cock sticking out, he lifted the dress.

Stick your ass out baby.

The rough dirty hand brazenly reaches between her legs and rubs her damp panties into her wet pussy. One of his legs kicks hers apart, the other hand grabbing her head by the hair, and using it to hold her in place.

Look at how wet your are baby, you really do need it don’t you?

Mike stood behind her his calloused hand slipping past the damp fabric and directly rubs her wet slit and small nub, knowing exactly what he was doing. Mike might have been younger, but he was far from inexperienced, and knew exactly how to arouse a woman.

April moaned and gasped, feeling the thick hard shaft. "oh god, it's so big, so hard" she gasped. feeling him spin her. roughly pushing her against the car, the car rocking as she was pressed roughly to it. Gasping. as she felt the strong hands grip her hair, holding her against the car as the rough fingers fround their way to her wet pussy, Forcing her panties inside her as she gasped.

Aorils back arched, as her ass stuck out farther, her heels wobbling under her shaking legs. gripping the side of the car as she pressed against it. The older wife and mother had totally lost herself in the moment, believing that this was what she needed, just this once, one time, she gasped and moaned, trembling as she felt the rough fingers slip under her, touching her bare pussy. Another man touching her pussy for the first time in 20 years as she moaned and gasped.

Aprils hips started to work in a small circular motion as the younger biker found her tiny hard clit. Her moans turning louder, the cries echoing down the street off the abandoned buildings. "OH FUCK" she cried out. Her legs spread wide from the kick of the heavy work boots he wore Gasping and moaning. her ass sticking out her skirt pushed higher exposing her round firm motherly ass, white and tempting in the beige sheer thong she wore.

April felt that tingle in her pussy, her clit aching, her lower tummy convulsing, she knew if wouldn't be long till she found release in the young man's hands. Her legs shaking, her knees feeling weak.

Mike almost laughed because here stood the perfect and proper married wife of some guy, her ass sticking out ready to be fucked like some street whore in an alleyway. Not that he cared about the inappropriateness of the act; all he cared about was satisfying his burning need. He was surprised she had a thong, he half expected some sort of white cotton granny panties. Grabbing his thick member with one hand, the other still tightly holding a wad of her hair and thus her head. Stepping up directly behind her, he drew his engorged member up between her legs, letting it slide along her inner leg, before he let it touch her dampness.

That’s a sexy wet pussy you have baby! I think you need some real cock.

If there was something he knew was a woman in need, and this woman needed it bad. Maybe her husband was too busy, or didn’t give her the attention she needed, whatever the cause it was his gain. Her dress still hitched up and resting on her hip, he slapped her wetness with his steely length, enjoying the feel of the moisture of her arousal beginning to coat his length. Almost teasing her he nestled the large bloated head into the moist entrance of her sex, but didn't go any further.

What do you think Sexy would you like me to fuck you? You ready to have my dick buried in your pussy.

The words were crude, but direct, and spoke clearly of his desire to have her, and yet demanding she verbally proclaim her own desires.

April's face was pressed against the car, her hair in the man's fist as she felt him slide his thick hard shaft over her wet pussy. feeling the hard long shaft slap agaisnt her moist pink pussy lips, her pussy shaved except for a small strip of hair up the front of her mound. She moaned and wriggled, feeling him lining up the thick hard head, pressing it agianst her pussy, making her feel so small as the thick head held it's place there.

"oh god, yes, yes, put it in me, I need it so bad" April whimpered. Moaning as she ground back against him, her heels sliding wider, opening her legs wider, giving herself to a stranger, no longer thinking about consequences, about her family, about her dignity, only driven by her raw desire to fullfil the need inside her. wanting the young man to take her with his huge shaft, his rough ways making it more dangerous, nore exciting, more fullfilling. Crying out as she feels the pressure increase there, her round firm ass sticking out as he stands behind her looking down at her small body, knowing she's going to let this younger biker take her as he wishes.

Mike answered her not with words but action, pushing this thick long throbbing member into her body. The horny housewife was going to get everything she wanted and more, Mike was confident of it. Deeper and deeper his ridged appendage pushed its way into her wet tight embrace. He could feel the warmth and tightness of her pussy as it enveloped his cock. If the cold metal of the car was pressing against her front, then he was pushing his body against her from behind, shoving his way deeper into her once faithful hole. Though he could have been gentle, and taken his time to slowly pierce her body, his need was almost as great as her's, so he rapidly buried himself within her. Completely buried to the hilt his cock filling her hole, stretching it, he leans over and speaks into ear as her head is still held tight by his grip on her hair.

That feel good, you have a tight fucking pussy. Your husband must have a little pencil for a dick. Are you ready to get really fucked baby?

Mike hips even without her permission begin to undulate, pulling his length from her, then quickly driving it back in. He continues to do it as he speaks to her.

Have you ever felt so much cock in your pussy baby? You can tell me, you fucking love it don’t you?

The bloated head of his cock again pushes into her. The younger man skillfully using his weapon.

April gasped, then cried out, feeling the thick head drive intoher. Pushing deeper and deeper, touching her where no man ever had as he buried the long thick shaft in her, her pussy painfully stretched as she gasped for air,whimpering, feeling him deep in her. His voice in her ear, her pussy stretched so tight around him.

"oh god, oh,oh,oh.. so big, biggest, owe, oh, god" she moaned and whimpered feeling him puming into her, his thick head deep in her belly, her body pushed against the cold hard car, pinned in place as she took the thick shaft over and over into her married pussy. Feeling her pussy so tight around him ass he gasped. His strong body powering into her over and over, her toes on the ground as her heels lifted each time he thrust into her. Her manicured nails clawed at the vovos top as she was taken like a prostitute on a street.

Aprils legs began trembling, moaning and crying out, she felt her lower tummy convulse, as she stiffeneed, her body began to writhe and jerk. "oh god, FUCK, CummmnnnnnnnAAAHHHHHH" she cried out as she felt herself milking the big thick shaft that continued to pound into her. Feeling like she would collapse, the strong hand gripping her hair kept her pinned in place..

Mike pummeled the older woman’s pussy, giving it to her hard and fast. Relentlessly he hammered her, enjoying the feeling and power of taking another man’s woman. Whatever her motivation she took the fucking he was giving her, and soon was coating his cock in her pussy juices. Though he couldn’t last much longer himself, he had a little more to give, so he slowed for just a minute, and die deep long thrusts, seeing if he could get the house wife to cum again.

There you go baby, that’s all you had to do was enjoy it. Felt good didn’t it to cum all over my cock?

The steady rhythm just slow enough that he could maintain it as he slid in and out of her slick embrace. His toned body not in the least tired, as he kept fucking her right out in the open, filling her married pussy full of cock. One hand still tightly holds her head, the other comes around aggressively gropes her tits as his hips never slow, never stop their motion.

You want more don’t you? You want me to fuck you again, don’t you?

April felt the thick long shaft pound her stretched pussy. Gasping and moaning as she tried to regain some composure after the orgasm that still rippled through her each time he moved inside. Her pussy felt stretched and sore and wonderful. So full, so satisfied.

Gasping out as he thrust hard. feeling him slow, as he continued to slam into her with deliberate hard thrusts. "oh god, yes, yes, I needed it" she moaned, " I need it again and again" she cried and moaned, whimpering. Feeling hiim working in and out of her.

THe young man showing know sign of stopping as he continued to assault her satisfied pussy, her pussy contracting, making her feel so aroused, her body starting to get more and more aroused,, "oh god, your going to make me cum again" she moaned.

Her hips grinding back to meet his thrusts as he rbody was pinned to the car. Her hips ground back gently each time he thrust in. Her body already exhausted, having more sex with the stranger on the street than she had with her husband in the last two months. Her body started to tremblle again. "oh god, no, not again"

Loving the feeling of her body being taken, used, pleasured, never wanting it to stop, wanting to be taken again and again...

Back
Top Bottom