Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We Can save the World (Jugger and myself)

Dahlia smiled. "Who knew you'd find an angel like me?" she said and smirked slowly reaching to untie his hands. "I love you Nathan." she said softly, kissing his neck.

"The baby is fine... it won't stop growing." she said and smiled at him. "I wonder if it'll be a boy or a girl.." she said as she curled up next to him. "What do you want, love?" she asked.

She smiled and kissed him back. "I don't think I'll ever let another man touch me, from now on. You mean so much to me Nathan." she said as she rested her head on his chest. "You're all I need." she said as she closed her eyes, kissing his neck gently.

Relaxing as she kissed his neck, he couldn't help but smile and hold her close as they lay there with eachother. "I'm glad to know...I love you so much Dahlia..." He said as he rubbed up and down her back.

"I love you too Nathan." She closed her eyes and laid next to him, placing a hand on her still growing stomach. She had realized that this whole thing was to end the suffering of everyone, but she had never realized how much she would have fallen for the man who made it possible. She kissed him softly and smiled.

Nathan smiled and held her close as he closed his eyes, relaxing...

Meanwhile..."Hey...you all right over there Mariska? You're recruiting right? You aren't...slacking off are you?" Darian said as he looked around, trying to find a nice sexy demon woman to take to his master...all the people she had recruited so far were mostly men.

Mariska shook her head. "Not at all, it's just... It's hard to find some women." she said and laughed lightly. She had gotten over 8 men to join, but the women weren't at all impressed by her. She figured if she had been some innocent angel man ravaged by a hot demon woman, it would've been different, but she figured she was doing alright.

Darian shrugged. "Its quite alright, I'll work on getting women. Take the soldiers back to the hideout...Nathan should have prepared a barracks in a separate room that we 'generals' will play in." He said smiling to her as he began to undress. "Who wants to join the resistance!?" He called out, his glory showing high as he continued to try and recruit people to join.

Mariska nodded and grabbed her clothes, leading the demon men back towards the hideout. When they arrived she saw Hunter, who had came back, but didn't see Nathan or Dahlia. "Do you know where Nathan and Dahlia are?" she asked him, trying to report on the new recruits.

"New recruits." she said and chuckled. "They're to help protect Dahlia and the baby." she said. "I'll go tell them." She said going to knock on the door, waiting for an answer.

Dahlia heard the knock and looked at Nathan. "Should we let who ever it is in?" she asked, laying comfortably in his arms.

Nathan sighed and smiled to her as the door began to open by Nathan's will. "Yeah Mariska? What is it?" As soon as the door opened, a blast of the aroma of sex flew out.

She smiled and blushed as the smell assaulted her. "Just letting you know sir, I've recruited 9 more demons. I'll look for more angels tomorrow, if you would like."

Dahlia caught a glimpse of Hunter again and cocked her head slightly. "Hunter's back?" she asked Mariska. "Why?" Mariska nodded. "I think maybe because you need him, and he doesn't want to runaway again." she said. Dahlia nodded. "Tell him I said thank you. We'll be out later." Mariska nodded and shut the door behind her.

Mariska smiled and laughed lightly. "She said thank you for coming back." she said. "And that she'll be out soon." she sat next to Hunter and sighed. "You know, you really fucked up." she said softly. "Why'd you let her go?" she asked.

Hunter shrugged. "I don't know...I guess I wasn't good enough for her and I knew it...just wish she coulda somehow warned me before she went and got impregnated with a demon..."

"Hunter, what would you have said if she did warn you?" she asked and looked at him. "You know this was a hard decision for her to make. But if she didn't, at the end of all of this we would have all been killed. What she did was to save the world." she looked at him. "She loved you. You let her down time and time again, she waited years for you to come back. Yet after all of that you were on her mind when she did what she did. She wanted to save you. She wanted to save me. You should understand that things happen, and what she did was what needed to be done."

"Yeah, he's trying to recruit some demon women to join us." she said. "We're going to have to find some more angels to join, because there's no way we can fight off everyone with just a few demons and us." She leaned back against the altar. "I don't think they're doing it again. You'd be able to hear." she said and laughed.

Hunter groaned. "Didn't need to hear that...anyways, if its angels you want I'll try and bring some back. Go and find your friend before he gets himself killed somehow." He said as he turned and left to head back to Heaven to try and recruit more people.

She laughed and nodded. "Sorry." she said and stood up. She stretched and started to head back to see how Darian was faring finding new recruits.

Back
Top Bottom