Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We Can save the World (Jugger and myself)

"I mean I want you to do anything you can think of that would be confusingly amusing to me." He said smirking. "Surprise me."

(Nothing going into his body please.)

Darian laid back, hands on her hips as he helped her ride him. He could see and hear the water splashing everywhere as she did so, demons of all kinds stopping to watch.

Dahlia nodded. "Alright." she said and kissed him, jerking him off a little faster. She wanted his cum and she wanted it bad. "I love you." she whispered.

Mariska smirked and licked at Darian's lips. She began to ride harder and moaned. "Mmm.. damn Darian, you fill me up so well." she whispered and nibbled at his earlobe. She put her hand under the water and played with his balls as she continued to ride him.

Nathan eventually began to shoot his cum out to cover her face with his cum. It landed on her cheeks and forehead, some of it going in her hair and some on her lips. "You look good like that."

Darian didn't say anything as he continued to watch the crowd gather. "Instead of speaking to me...you should be advertising about gathering people." He said as he continued to thrust into her even as his cum began to fill her pussy, though like Nathan...he killed his sperm so he wouldn't impregnate her.

Dahlia licked at some of the cum on her lips and smiled at him. "You think so?" she asked and smiled at him. She ran her fingers through her hair and smirked as wads of his cum came out on her fingers. "Mmm.. Nathan." she smiled and kissed him softly.

Mariska nodded and looked at the other demons. "Join us." she called out. "Help us end this war, and start our own revolution." she looked around, feeling slightly foolish, wondering what the demons who stared on at her were thinking.

Nathan smiled and kissed her back before slowly pushing her away. "Now for my end of the deal..."

Darian continued to thrust into her as he looked around. "You're doing good."

Dahlia looked at him and cocked her head slightly as he pushed her away. She knelt on the ground, and waited to see what he was going to do.

Mariska continued riding him, calling attention to them and their cause. "Thanks." she said finally, before continuing to advertise the cause.

"Now then...lets try doing something that we haven't done already, hm?" He said as he moved over to the bed. "I'll leave what we do up to you...I've already done plenty to you...I'm ordering you to do something to me now."

"After this, we'll have to walk around town and wait for more people to join."

Hunter came back into the church, mumbling about how he couldn't just leave Dahlia in her time of need...though he did not see anyone.

Dahlia smiled and moved towards the row of candles picking up a matchbox and started to light the candles, and she grabbed a satin sash. She smirked and moved back towards him and tied his hands up with the sash and then tied it to a ring that was hanging on the wall near the window. "Mm... love, you look so precious like that." she said and leaned down and licked his lips, kissing him deeply.

Mariska nodded. "Alright." she said and slowly stopped. "Do you want to do that know or wait?" she asked.

"Do it whenever you want, I'm only here to supervise. You do anything you need to to recruit people."

Nathan smirked as he was hand-tied to a wall. Looking and kissing back at her, he smirked once he saw what she was having. "Candles? Trying to make things romantic?"

(For the record I'm not turned on by candles, not saying for you to stop its just I'm not like "OH GOD YES" to it lol.)

((lol. ok.))

Dahlia shrugged. "Perhaps." she said and smiled, trailing kisses along his body. She let her tongue trail along his stomach and his thighs. She ran her hands along his chest and playfully licked his cock.

Mariska nodded and slowly climbed out of the pond, standing naked in the town square trying to recruit demons. "If we join, can we sleep with you too?" Mariska shrugged. "Maybe, but you'd be helping out some other fellow demons if you join." she said.

Darian just sat back and watched as she began to recruit. One female was all it needed to recruit enough demons if it involved sex.

"You're such a dirty girl Dahlia...hahaha."

Dahlia moved and bit his lip. "You have no idea." she said and smirked at him. She slowly stood up and brought one of the candles over, dripping a bit of the wax onto his skin. "I never told you what I did for a living, did I?" she asked, a small smirk forming on her face. She bent down and kissed his chest, down to his cock, letting her tongue dance over the head. "I'm going to blow your mind." she said softly, letting her tongue run along his balls, gently taking one in her mouth and sucking on it gently.

Before long Mariska had a bunch of demons willing to leave with her and Darian. She knew she had her work cut out for her finding other angels, but she was determined to do it. She looked at Darian and wondered if he was ready to leave.

Nathan could feel the burning sensation of the wax and grunted i pain and pleasure util he could feel her beginning to suck on one of his balls ever so gently. "God damn...! You make me se god damn horny...!!" He said as the wax dripped to his cock.

She moved her hand to rub the head of his cock as she moved to take his other ball in her mouth and sucked on it. She smiled at his words and licked the tip of his cock. "That's what I'm trying to do." she said and smirked, dripping a little more wax on his body as she began to slowly slip herself onto his cock.

Nathan let out a moan as he felt more wax on his body and with her sliding onto his cock. "I love you so much...you make me feel soooo good..who knew angels were so...great...!"

She smiled down at him. "I love you too Nathan." she said and leaned down to kiss him. She began to ride him, resting her hands on his chest. "more than you could imagine." she began to rub his chest as she rode him, moaning slightly as his cock filled her pussy.

Nathan moaned loudly as he forced ot an endless stream of cum. "Keep going...I'm not done....keep going!" He said as his cum filled her and oozed out of her at the same time.

She nodded and continued riding him harder and harder. "Ohhh fuck yeah!" she moaned out her body accepting his cum. She leaned down and kissed him, moving to kiss his neck as she kept riding him.

Nathan began to sprout a spiked tail, though the spike was more sexual than deadly. It began to thrust itself far into her ass as Nathan pumped his fluids into her.

Dahlia moaned and rode him, her eyes locking onto his. "Shit... Nathan I love how good you fuck me." she whispered and kissed him and she rode him harder as the tail continued to fuck her ass.

She moaned and kissed him deeply, her body feeling the pleasure of his body in both holes. She rode a little harder and after a couple of minutes she came, her juices squirting onto his crotch. "Oh fuck yeah. " she moaned out, her body slowing down after she came, trying to regain her composure.

Nathan laughed as he saw her regain posture, his tail still in her ass. "You're so good...I'm going to love watching female orgies you partake in...perhap I'd reward you all with a dhower of my cum."

Back
Top Bottom