Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We Can save the World (Jugger and myself)

Mariska smiled and shrugged. "Maybe." she said and moved to kiss his cheek. "You should ask her." Mariska smiled and rested her hands on his lap, her eyes shifting to look at Dahlia. "Do you think we'll find enough of us willing to protect her?" she asked.

"If we don't...we'll have to work with what we have." He said as he held her to him, his cock still in her pussy as their juices mixed and slowly oozed down his cock. "Also...be careful whom you let join...we don't want any spies amongst us...got it?"

She nodded and smiled. "I understand." she said and laid her head on his shoulder. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply. "Do you want me to start looking again, or wait until tomorrow?" she asked, looking at him.

(Did you get my PM last night?)

"You do what you want to do. Its all up to you Mariska." He said smiling as he slowly thrust into her to keep the juices inside her, pushing it back up into her.

((yes, I did))

Mariska moaned slightly and smiled. "Maybe in a little bit." she said softly. She turned her head and gently kissed his neck. Soon Dahlia woke up again and sat up rubbing her eyes groggily. "Hi." she said and smiled at the two of them.

(Okay just making sure :] )

"Good morning lover." He said smiling to her as he pulled Mariska off his cock slowly until his tip left her pussy. Standing her up, he walked over to Dahlia, nude but with embracing arms.

She slowly stood, wrapping her arms around him. "Mmm.. my love." she kissed him deeply and smiled. "Did you have fun while I was asleep?" she asked him.

"Yes. Quite." He said smiling as he held her close to him. "My dear main love Dahlia...I have but a simple request...like many leaders, they've had many lovers...would you allow this powerful demon leader to have sub-lovers? Of course you will always be my true love and wife...but I wish to steal the love of others as well so that they are not tainted by other demons and angels...shall we say."

Dahlia looked at him and smiled lightly. "As long as I am the only one who bears your children, I am the only one to sleep next to you at night, and I'm the only one you truly love, I suppose it's alright." she said and looked up into his eyes.

"Done...done...and..." He began to kiss her passionately on the lips with heated passion just as Darian came in. "Sorry sir...I couldn't find anyone who seemed reliable to join us. My apologies."

Dahlia smiled and kissed him back, jumping slightly at Darian's voice. "No one?" she asked, nervously. She was afraid that no one would be willing to to protect her and the child. "What will we do love?" she asked Nathan.

"Like I told Mariska...we'll just have to work with who we get. As of now, its us...I can handle plenty, and with Darian and Mariska here, you're safe. They only have one way they can get inside, there's no possible way they can get to you."

She looked at him and nodded. "Alright." she said and kissed him deeply. Mariska nodded. "I'll look for others tomorrow." she said. "I swear to protect you Dahlie, you know I will." Dahlia smiled at her best friends. "Alright, thank you Mariska." she said and wrapped her arms around Nathan. "I just don't want anything bad to happen." she whispered.

"Cmon...four and more people inside a church defending against the forces of heaven and hell for a whole month? Cmoon...we can take it." Nathan said smiling as he lifted up his lover and began to walk her into a bedroom of the church building. "We'll be out in a while." He said smirking.

Dahlia smiled and kissed him softly. "If you say so." she said, wrapping her arms around his neck. She smiled as he started to carry her into the bedroom and looked into his eyes. "I love you, Nathan." she whispered into his ear.

"Mariska...take Darian out somewhere. He could use some action...maybe he could bring you into the demon realm and fuck you there, maybe it'll draw in some people." He said smirking before closing the door behind him. "I love you too Dahlia.

Mariska nodded. "If you're up for that Darian, I'm game." She smiled at Darian and watched the other two disappear behind the door.

Dahlia looked at Nathan and smiled. "My love.." she said and moved her hands to his cock, smiling slightly. "Tell me, what do you want right now?" she said, licking his lips playfully.

"What I want is to see a load blast off somewhere on you baby..." He said smiling as he sat back against the door as she held his cock.

Darian shrugged. "Its what my lord wants. We'll leave for the demon realm whenever you're ready Mariska."

Mariska nodded and smiled at him. "I'm ready when you are." she said. She smiled at him.

Dahlia kissed him and began to jerk him off, her lips moving down to his neck, nibbling on his gentle skin. "I love pleasing you." she said softly, sucking and nibbling at his neck.

"It'd please me more to have me know where you'll be covered in." He said smirking as he sat back and relaxed as she jerked off her master and lover.

Darian nodded and grabbed her hand before leading her out of the church and teleporting them into the midst of Central Square of a demon town in the Demon Realm. "Well. Here we are." The streets were crawling with demons...

"Mmm... I want you to cum on my face, love." she said and continued to jerk him off, moving to kiss him deeply. "I love you Nathan." she whispered and kissed him again

Mariska watched as the demons passed them, a bunch of them eying her hungrily. She felt a little unnerved, but she had to do this for Dahlia. She looked at Darian. "So, where should we do it?" she aksed.

"Right here where everyone can see us." He said as he began to get naked. "Just be sure to ask for people to 'join' us. Join the cause, not the sex."

Nathan smirked and nodded. "On your face then." He said as he forced out a small shot of cum to shoot onto her hand. "Feel its warmth?"

Mariska nodded and stripped off her clothes, smiling at Darian. She waited for him to finish and moved closer to him, running her hands up and down his body. "Ready?" she asked, smirking at him.

Dahlia smiled at Nathan. When he shot some cum in her hand she smirked. "Yeah." she said and kissed him again. She wanted to feel him shoot his cum all over her face. She smiled.

"Maybe later you can arouse me with...oddities...something abnormal that people don't usually do...?" Nathan said to her as she continued to jerk him.

Darian picked her up once she was naked and stepped into the Central Square pond. "Here. We do it here." He said as he lowered himself into the water, his cock going under water and having her slowly go down on it, the water coming up to her stomach.

"What do you mean, love?" she asked curiously. She continued to jerk him off and smiled at him.

Mariska moaned as he slid her onto his cock. "God, your cock is so big." she whispered and smiled. She began to rock back and forth on his cock, moving her mouth to his neck, gently biting and liking it.

Back
Top Bottom