Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We Can save the World (Jugger and myself)

Having the dildo in her ass disappear, he held her close to him, smiling as she lay there with him with his cock still in there. "Jesus...is there no other room in here? I mean seriously, fuck somewhere where I don't have to see it." Hunter murmured from where he was. Nathan called out to him. "Get over it because eventually there's going to be orgies nonstop in pretty much any corner of this room."

Dahlia looked up at Hunter. "You used to love this scene..." she said. "I know you still do, you just have to lighten up a little." she said and smiled at him, her hands running along Nathan's sides. She felt safe in Nathan's arms, like nothing could ever hurt her. She hated seeing Hunter suffer, but Nathan had laid claim to her heart.

"Funny how things turn out, we were actually together until BAM, I hear news you were impregnated with a demon of all people." He said mumbling as he walked behind the Altar where they couldn't see them. Nathan just shrugged. "He needs to get over it, you're with me now."

Dahlia kissed Nathan and stood up, walking towards Hunter. "Yes, Iam. And I did it to save your ass, Mariska, Noel. Name them. I did it to save the human race. I knew how this war would turn out for everyone, the bloodshed was not worth it. I know it hurts you, but I don't see you taking the future of everyone into your hands so you have no right to judge me. We were always the best of friends, you need to grow up and get over it Hunter. I'll always love you, you're my best friend, but I love him, he means a lot to me." she said motioning to Nathan. "And there used to be a time when you cared about what made me happy. Maybe you changed a bit too much." She said crossing her arms and backing up slightly.

"He means a lot to you...!?" He stood up and glared at her. "You were MY lover until this piece of filth came along and took you from mere in a mere matter of hours! How could he mean so much to you if you don't know anything about him except his name!? I worked my whole life to make you happy, and in one night he somehow makes you into his lover and you ditch me!?" He began to walk toward the exit. "I'm outta here...you can do this without me."

Dahlia looked at him. "Fuck you." she said softly. "Go ahead and leave. You've done it before." she said and turned away from him. "Things get too hard, you run and hide. Grow a pair, love." she said and moved away, walking towards the windows. "The relationship was always around what you felt like, what you needed. And as I recall I wasn't your only one so how can you say you worked to make me happy? You treated me like I could be bought. In case you couldn't tell materialistic things up here make no bit of difference. How many times have you said I love you since we got here? How many? You broke my heart, time after time. And like a fool I always took you back, thinking you could change. Maybe I was wrong." she said and waved her hand. "Leave, it's fine." she said finally.

Muttering, Hunter turned away from her. "Say what you will...but you know what we have was true, and that you were nothing more than a booty call for him when he first met you." He said before leaving through the escape route. Nathan moved over to Dahlia and embraced her in his arms. "Are you okay?"

She started crying and moved into his arms as soon as Hunter left. "I...I didn't think he'd be like that." she said and rested her head on his chest. Mariska looked at Dahlia, waking up as she heard the argument. "Dahlie... I'm so sorry. I didn't think..." Dahlia shook her head. "It's fine. It's not your fault." she said and wiped her eyes. She turned back towards the window and rested her hands on her stomach. "I did it for all of you, Mariska... you guys are my family, I couldn't stand to see one of you get hurt or killed." she said and leaned back against Nathan. "I did it for you." she said, tears still dripping off her cheeks.

Nathan frowned as he held her close. "A heavy burden..." He muttered. "Through thick and thin, I'll be with you Dahlia...don't ever think I'll leave you like that guy did...I'm here for you, there's no need to cry." He said as he began to rock her as she lay in his arms.

Dahlia closed her eyes as he held her in his arms. "Nathan... promise me." she said, turning towards him. "Promise me you'll stay with me." she held him close and kissed his shoulder. Mariska slowly stood up. "Dahlie... it'll be alright." she said and moved towards her best friend. "We'll get through it." Dahlia nodded and held onto Nathan, her crying slowly coming to a stop.

"I promise Dahlia, I promise to stay with my lover until the day we...well, we can't die so...forever." He said smiling. "You want to get some rest? Me and Mariska can keep watch until Darian gets back."

Dahlia nodded. "Alright." she said and kissed him. "I love you Nathan." she said and moved towards the bed. She sat on it and looked at Mariska. "Hopefully he'll understand soon." she said as she curled under the blanket. Mariska nodded. "When this is over, I'm sure he will." Dahlia looked at Nathan and smiled, wake me if you need anything." she said softly. She laid her head on the pillow and closed her eyes. Mariska turned to Nathan. "I'm sorry Nathan, I never thought Hunter would cause that much trouble." she said.

Nathan shrugged. "Its not my problem...directly anyway. Dahlia is the one who needs to have to cope with this, and she needs up to help her cope with it." He said as he sat back in the chair, looking at Mariska. "Its not your fault Mariska, you thought he would be a good ally, you were just doing your job."

Mariska nodded. "I'll try to find better allies tomorrow." she said. "I'm just hoping Hunter doesn't do anything stupid, like spreading the news." she looked worried. "Do you think he would?" Mariska looked over at Dahlia who was tossing and turning in the bed. "I shouldn't have drudged up those memories." she said, kicking herself over Hunter.

"I don't think she'll have to worry, if he really felt for her he wouldn't tell anyone anything." He said as he yawned. "Mariska, are you bored like I am?" He said smiling a bit to her.

"I'm not in the mood to get up from this chair, so surprise me." He said smirking as he pulled her closer with the will of his mind...as if air was pulling her over to him.

She smiled and nodded, stripping off her clothes. She sat on his lap, facing away form him and let her pussy rub against his cock, using her fingers to gently rub the head of his cock. "Mmm... I can see why Dahlie fell head over heels for you." she said, getting him hard before slipping her pussy onto his hardened shaft. She began to ride him, gyrating her hips slightly with each bounce. "Your cock is amazing." she said softly.

"Tell me something I haven't heard in the past few hours." He said chuckling as he sat back and watched her, elbow on arm rest with his hand holding his head up while he watched Mariska. "You seem to know your way around a cock."

"When Dahlie was with Hunter she only slept with women, so as to not make Hunter jealous. I wasn't tied down so it was more of a whoever was willing to party got me, kinda thing." she said. "Hunter didn't see how devoted Dahlia was to him. It's a shame he kept running around on her. She did everything he ever wanted." she moaned and started to ride him a little harder. "That's why Dahlie was amazing at pleasing me. She learned her way around a pussy because Hunter was almost never there to take care of Dahlia's needs, and she never imagined cheating on him with another guy." She rubbed his balls as she rode harder on his cock.

"Never imagined huh? Guess not until she met me anyway. She was practically begging for me to do her." He said shrugging as he felt her begin to rub his balls. "So in other words...you were just like her then huh?"

"We were best friends when we were humans. Our teenage years were wild. It was as much drugs, sex, and alcohol as we could handle. When she met Hunter he joined our group and we were basically unbreakable." She rubbed his balls a little more as they continued to fuck.

"She was probably begging you for it because it got to a point she forgot what a man's touch felt like. Once we died and became angels Hunter basically abandoned her. She only had her touch for like 400 years, It was kind of forbidden for me and her to do things together, so she spent her time here, trying to remember how good it had felt to be loved." she moaned loudly as she pounded her pussy on his cock.

"Damn, to hear all of that I'm still surprised you all became angels instead of demons." He said chuckling as he began to fill her pussy with his cum. "Don't stop, keep going." He did not tell her that he didn't impregnate her as he did it...he made sure to kill his sperm before it would go into her, so she would not become pregnant.

"Ahnn!" Mariska moaned and kept riding him. "Dahlie probably didn't tell you, but we were close to death and ready to give up, but God basically showed us a true miracle, we were able to get clean, and Dahlie and I joined a church. We knew that we were given a second chance and we used that to help other teens in the same situation. We still had our urges, but we kept them in control. Apparently what they say is true. Repentance made a hell of a difference in our lives." She rubbed her clit as he began to cum in her pussy. Soon she felt her body release her juices and laid back against him. "I know you're going to fuck other women to, but I'm just letting you know, Dahlia is a hell of a catch, don't let her go." she said and slowed to a stop.

"I know...I won't ever let Dahlia go. As of yesterday, she and the child became my very life. I'll die for her if I have to, thats just how much I love her." He said as he felt her come to a stop. Smiling, he pulled her back against him. "Though...there is a possibility she'll let me have a string of...sub-lovers." He said as he kissed up and down her neck.

Back
Top Bottom