Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We Can save the World (Jugger and myself)

She nodded and cuddled closer to him. "Alright." she said and moved to kiss him again. It made her feel better to hear him call her his future wife. She closed her eyes and smiled. "I love you Nathan." she said softly.

"And I love you too my dear." He said smiling to her. "Also...know this: The more I tease...the more I love you, when we aren't in a moment like this anyway...I love to tease the people I love." He said chuckling. "Well...lets rest before Darian or Mariska get back."

She nodded and kissed him. "Here or in the bed?" she asked, wondering if she should stand up or stay there in his lap. Dahlia loved how safe she felt in his arms and she loved the thought that she'd be having his baby. She knew it had been to save the world at first, but more she thought about it the happier she was.

"Wherever you want baby..." He said smiling as he lifted the bed up and brought it closer to them. Laying her on it, as it floated in midair, he began to drift her away back to where she was. "Now we can have fun." He said wanting to give her the benefit of the doubt.

"Alright." she said. She smiled and stretched out on the bed. "What do you want to do love?" she asked as she kissed him. "I'm yours for the taking." she said and winked.

"Rest...good sex can't come from tired people." He said smiling as he pulled a blanket up over them. "In the morning...or when Darian and Mariska get back...we can show the new person the ropes and ravish eachother in front of them."

She nodded and kissed him as she moved closer to him. "Alright baby." she said and closed her eyes after wrapping her arms around him. "I love you." she whispered as she drifted off to sleep.

"Love you too." He said before closing his eyes and going to sleep.

(Okay, so who's going to bring who back? Darian bring back a male or female demon or Mariska brings back a male or female angel?)

((Mariska can bring back a male angel and Darian can bring a female demon.))

When she heard scuffling across the floor she immediately sat up, fearful. When she saw it was Mariska and one of their friends. "Hunter." she said and smiled at him. Hunter looked at her and saw the baby bump. "Congratulations." he said a bit sorely. She knew he had liked her in the past, but she wasn't going to let it get to her. "I'm glad to see you Hunter." she said.

(Not at the same time. Maybe after a while. Bring characters in one at a time from here on out :3

Also, I'll RP all the guys if you RP all the girls.)

Nathan looked up to Mariska and Hunter and smiled seeing a newcomer. "Well, glad to find another one to join our ranks. Glad to have you." He said smiling as he gripped Dahlia's breast and began to massage it through her shirt.

((Alright. That'll work I guess.))
Dahlia pressed her back against Nathan, her nipples hardening slightly at his touch. She knew this would bother Hunter, but she wasn't to concerned at the moment. Mariska sat down and sighed. "This is tiring trying to find people." she said. "I just want to relax now." she yawned and leaned against the wall.

(I'll find an image for Hunter tomorrow)

Hunter gritted his teeth as he watched the two of them have at it...he saw Nathan's smug smile and growled at him as Nathan continued to fondle and massage Dahlia's breasts. "Mariska, just get some sleep. You deserve some." Nathan said to her. Hunter just grunted before getting up to walk around the place.

Mariska nodded and moved to the bed, laying down and relaxing on the bed. Dahlia kissed his neck as he continued to fondle her breasts. "Mmm... Nathan." she moaned out and ran her hands down his legs.

Nathan smirked as he continued to fondle her breasts, now with both hands...a third, invisible one going into her panties and began to finger her with two fingers. "Oh you're so wet down there baby..."

"Can I help it if you're the best lover I've had?" she asked playfully and moaned as the fingers began to run along her pussy. "I love you." she moaned out. Mariska smiled as she heard the two of them. "You guys are awful." she said softly, laughing.

"You can say that again...why am I here exactly Mariska?" Hunter mumbled from where he was. "I don't see why I have to help protect a demon, its Dahlia I'm worried about."

Nathan ignored him as he continued to please his woman. He continued to play with her breasts as he nipped and pulled at her ear, all the while his third hand kept fingering her pussy...as it slid in a third finger.

Mariska sighed. "Hunter, be cool. If anyone form either side found out and we couldn't completely trust them, the fate of the world hangs in the balance. We are here for Dahlia. If she's in love can we help it?"

Dahlia moaned again and kissed and nibbled his neck. "Nathan... uhn god that feels so good." she hated to hurt Hunter, but she knew what her heart and body wanted.

Smirking, Nathan began to remove his shorts so he was bare naked as well. He laid back and looked at Dahlia. "My cock is still pierced...wanna work it around inside your pussy?"

She nodded and straddled him. "You know I do." she said and slowly slid him into her pussy. "Mmm... god I love your cock." she whispered as she began to ride him. She placed her hands on his chest and smiled down at him as she rode him.

As she rode him, she would feel an invisible dick begin to prod her asshole. "Mmm...that feels wonderful around it baby. Keep going." He said as he reached up and pinched at her nipples while she rode him.

She moaned and smiled as she felt the poking at her ass. "Yeah..." she smiled down at him as she continued riding him, slowly picking up speed. "I love how good your cock feels inside me." she whispered as she leaned down and kissed him.

As she kissed him, the invisible dildo began to go more into her ass, past the tip and onto the shaft as she rode him. He kissed her back passionately as he did all this to please the woman he loved and the woman he'd marry in the near future.

She gasped slightly as the dildo pushed deeper into her ass. "Damn..." she groaned and moved faster on his cock. "Nathan... good you're so good." she whispered, leaning back and riding him at a different angle so his cock pushed deeper into her pussy. "I love you." she moaned out softly.

"I love you too baby..." He moaned back to her as he felt himself coming closer and closer to the point of cumming. Pushing the dildo into her ass more, he simulated what it would feel like for her if he ever came inside her ass...but upon doing so, he began to fill her pussy with his cum.

She moaned as her ass and pussy accepted the cum that was being shot into her. The pleasure of cum filling both entrances sent her over the edge and she rode a little more, her juices squirting all over his cock. "Uhnn... fuckk baby...." she moaned out, her body trembling from the extreme pleasure surging through her. She collapsed into his arms and laid there, her arms wrapping around his neck.

Back
Top Bottom