Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We Can save the World (Jugger and myself)

"Darian left to go gather some demons if they might join...he's probably going to try and find a demonic woman but I'm not sure, many demons are reluctant to save peace. He'll probably use the sex as a quirk of joining."

"Oh right. I need to do that today." she said and stood up, stretching. She gathered her clothes off of the floor and looked at Dahlia. "Dahlie.. you're already showing..." she said and smiled. Dahlia nodded and smiled back. "Yes..." she said, placing her hand on her baby bump. "That means I can't join you on your quest today." she said and pouted. Mariska shrugged. "I'll be fine. I'll start with our old gang, majority of them will be glad to help you, plus sex is always a bonus for them." Dahlia nodded. "Just be careful." she said. Mariska nodded and looked around. "Where am I supposed to go though?" she asked noticing the door was starting to be blockaded. Dahlia pointed to the communion table. "Under there." she said. "Ah." Mariska left the confines of the temple and made her way to find other angels to support them.

When he was done barricading the door, he turned and sat down next to Dahlia. "Well...now we just wait." He said as he snapped his fingers...she could feel something squirming around in her pussy like an eel.

She gasped and jumped slightly. "What is that?" she asked curiously. She looked over at him quizzically as whatever was in her pussy squirmed about.

"Lets just call it...my invisible tail." He said smirking as the eel-like thing inside her was squirming around even more, working its way deeper in her. "How does it feel for you baby?"

She moaned slightly and bit her lip. "G..good." she said softly and squirmed in her chair. "Uhnn.. Nathan.." she moaned and moved her hand to her clit. "Shit you know how to make me feel good." she moaned out.

Nathan pulled her hands back and forced them against the Altar so she couldn't rub herself. "No...I want to torture you my darling...You're not allowed to touch yourself as I tease you." He said as the invisible eel kept squirming around in her pussy.

She groaned and squirmed more. "Ohh..." she moaned and looked up at him. "God... you make me feel amazing." she said and licked her lips. "Uhnn..." she closed her eyes and moaned loudly. "Fuck yeah..."

Eventually, the eel began to thicken..."How do you feel now? Do you just want to gush with orgasmic pleasure?" He said sneering at he continued to keep her pinned against the altar.

"Uhnn... oh shit!!!" she bit her lip and bucked her hips. "Baby.... please keep going!" she needed more. It was addicting how good it felt. She knew she was going to orgasm soon as the eel grew thicker.

Leaving her empty, the eel disappeared and Nathan still pinned her. "And now...I'll leave you wanting more." He said smirking before removing his hands from her. He turned and sat down beside her near the altar.

She wanted to reach down and finish the job, but she knew he didn't want her. "Mmm..." she closed her eyes and tried to ignore the feeling of longing in the pit of her stomach. She breathed deeply and licked her lips. "You're awful." she joked and gripped the arm rests of the chair.

Nathan just chuckled as he sat back. "I know. I love it." He said laughing as he lay back against the altar, looking at her.

(By the way, if you want me to bring in an angel guy let me know, whereas let me know if you're going to bring in a demon woman so I can send Darian out.)

((Yeah, we can bring in demon women and angel men, I was planning on that anyway.))

After a while her body went back to normal and she gazed at him. "So what did you mean demon women weren't like angel women?" she asked curiously. She stood up and walked around.

"They have actual abilities...and they're more evil in their ways of...sexual needs. Plus...ever hear of succubi? Muahahaha." He fake laughed. He chuckled as he sat back against the alter.

She moved and sat back down. "Oh.. so are they better?" she asked and glanced at him. She laid her hands on her stomach and looked at him. "You're a demon." she said finally. "Why were you willing to end this war and the evil in the world by letting me have your child?" she asked.

"Meh...truthfully I didn't care for the war and you were just another rape until you asked me to cum inside you. I said 'ah what the hell' and did it and now we're where we are now...though you're mine now." He said sneering at her. "And I love you so much, my painful pinches say it so."

"Rape? When I practically begged you for it?" she smiled and brushed her hair out of her face. "Love... you can feel that?" she asked. She realized she had probably sounded cold so she quickly clarified. "I mean, I thought demons were incapable of feeling anything but hate and anger." she said softly.

"Oh we know what love is, we just can't feel it. I know I love you because I have the instinct of wanting to be with you for no apparent reason...and it was rape because I would've forced you into it anyway even if you begged for me NOT to do it." He said shrugging.

She nodded. "I see." she looked at one of the stained glass windows. "So, if one of your demon pals broke the rules and touched the forbidden fruit, shall I say, what would you do?" she asked and stood, moving towards him.

"I'd castrate him...the women can touch you all they want...the men...they stay away from you, their seed can altar the baby...I want the forbidden child to be my own and no one elses." He said looking at her. "Understood? Fight back against any who try and rape you."

She nodded and sat on his lap. "I promise." she said as she kissed him softly. "I won't let any other man touch me." she wrapped her arms around his neck. "So will this be our hideout until the baby is born?" she asked.

"Of course...this will be our hideout until our precious child is born into the world." He said smiling as he held her close. "You know what...I think I am actually starting to feel a concept of love...even if I'll be fucking other women as well, know I do love you moreover than them."

She nodded. "I'll show you love if it's the last thing I do." she said and smiled, resting her head on his shoulder as she gently kissed his neck. She knew it would pain her to see him with other women, but she knew she could handle it. It wasn't much different than when she was a human. "Just promise me, I'll be the only one to bear your children." she whispered.

"I promise...Under my control, I will never cum inside a woman's pussy to impregnate her. You have my word...my future wife." He said winking to her as he held her close to him with a smile on his face.

Back
Top Bottom