Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We Can save the World (Jugger and myself)

Dahlia and Mariska moved closer, chest to chest as they waited for his cum to cover their chests. Dahlia smiled slightly. "I missed doing this." she whispered into Mariska's ear. Mariska nodded and nipped at Dahlia's neck.

Thrusting his cock between their mashed breasts, it was only a matter of time before he began to spray them with cum coming from his nozzle. It hit their cheeks and neck and various other places...

(Other places being wherever you want it.)

Being this close to Mariska brought up memories of their past and she had to fight the urge to make out with her there. She knew Nathan had said no one was allowed to touch her without permission, and she didn't want him to get mad. Mariska saw the look in Dahlia's eyes and then at Nathan. "Please... can we play with each other?" she asked softly.

Smirking, Nathan nodded. "Okay...but I want you two to do it over my body. I want to get a front row seat of it all." He said as he leaned against the now unholy altar, waiting for them to get on either side of his body and have at eachother.

As soon as he gave them permission Dahlia moved over him and began to kiss Mariska, her hands wandering along her curves as she moved a bit closer. Mariska moved her hands to Dahlia's tits and started to roughly massage them. Dahlia moved her tongue into Mariska's mouth and sucked on the other girls tongue.

Nathan smirked as he sat back, watching the show as he slowly jerked off. They seemed to love cum on their chests...so he would cum all over them again as he watched the show. "You girls must really love eachother."

Dahlia broke the kiss and moved her mouth to Mariska's breasts, licking at one nipple and pinching the other. Mariska moaned and began to grope Dahlia's breasts roughly. "Nathan... can you generate me a vibrator, please?" Dahlia asked as she rubbed Mariska's clit.

Doing as he asked, he made an invisible vibrator go into her pussy. It was vibrating madly as it lay inside her and as he jerked to the girls before him.

Dahlia moaned and moved her mouth down Mariska's body heading towards her pussy. "Mmmm... you remember how good this used to feel Mariska?" she asked. "You used to be such a dirty girl." Dahlia lapped at her still wet pussy. "Damn, you still taste as sweet as I remember." she moaned out.

"Girls PLEASE! You're making me horny." He said jokingly to them as he could see he squirted out a bit of precum onto Dahlia's nipple. "Bull's Eye." The vibrator began to press itself more and more into Dahlia's pussy until it was nearly enveloped in there.

Dahlia moaned louder as the vibrator want rampant in her pussy. She began to suck and nibbled at Mariska's clit and Mariska screamed. "Shit! Dahlie....!!" She quickly quited so as to not wake Darian up. "Please... don't stop." Mariska panted slightly, and Dahlia could see the pleasure coursing through her body. She bit down a little harder and tugged. "You love that don't you baby?" she crooned. It had been hundreds of years since she had pleasured Mariska and it felt so good to dominate her again.

Nathan couldn't hold it anymore. Seeing and hearing all this brought him to his limit as he came hard all over the girls' chests. Laying there, panting, the vibrator disappeared from her ass. "Damn...never came that hard before to make me lose my powers for a bit."

Mariska soon came after Nathan, her body shaking. "Ohhh... Dahlie, you haven't lost your touch." Dahlia smiled. "You thought I would have?" she asked. "You were always my favorite little slut." she said and lapped up her juices. "I missed doing that to you." she said. Mariska slowly regained her composure and sat back up.

Smirking, Nathan went over to the empty bed and laid in it. "Ladies, take a bed of your choice. We'll be needing to sleep if we're to fend for ourselves and recruit more people to join us."

Dahlia laid next to Nathan and Mariska took the bed that Darian was sleeping in. "Good night Dahlia, Nathan." Mariska said and closed her eyes. Dahlia turned on her side and placed her head on a pillow. "Night Nathan, good night Mariska." she yawned and placed her hand on her stomach.

She moved so her ass was close to his cock. "Good night." she said and she was soon sleeping soundly. The next morning she woke up, her eyes opening slowly. She knew soon the discourse would get worse as word of her pregnancy spread. She and Mariska had their work cut out for them today.

Darian and Nathan were already awake, though Nathan and Darian placed them on one bed as they took the other one and used it to help barricade the door. "The sanctuary is supposed to be holy, even after all we've done. The walls should be indestructable but this door isn't. We'll need to have to figure out a way of getting out of this place sneakily and for easy use so we don't have to keep moving the blockades away."

"There's a hidden exit below the communion table over there." Dahlia said. "I've used this place as a hide out for years, no one knows this building like I do." she said and looked at them. She noticed that her stomach had grown slightly already. She brushed her hair out of her face and looked at Mariska, who was still asleep.

"Well we have our escape route. When Mariska awakens, she had to go to the angel realm to get more followers. The demons...they'll be harder to convince seeing as how they don't want peace in the world, so we have to give this some time before we can recruit more demons...though..." "I already know my lord. I'll try and find a demonic woman to join us sooner or later." "Perfect, they don't make demonic woman like they do angelic women hahah."

Dahlia moved towards the altar and looked at the ground. "Do you want me to go with Mariska?" she asked, turning towards Nathan. "Or do you think it'd be better if I stayed here?" she licked her lips and pulled her hair behind her shoulders.

"You stay here. You're already looking pregnant, it would be a dead-giveaway that you're probably the one who's holding the Forbidden Child. Mariska and Darian can do this by themselves." He said as he moved over to her, placing a hand on her stomach and another on her nipple where he pinched it like last night.

She smiled at him and nodded. "Alright, Nathan." she said and smiled slightly. She looked in his eyes and kissed him deeply. "Is there anything I can do, though?" she said. "I'd hate to sit around useless all day." she said.

"As horny as you may be, I've still got to work on barricading this door." Darian began to head for where the exit was and he went to the demon realm in search of someone to join them. "If you want to help, you can just sit back and look beautiful." He said smiling to her.

"Oh alright." she said and pouted, moving towards the ornate chair near the pulpit and crossed her legs. "I'll just stay here. Let me know if you need anything." Mariska heard the voices and slowly woke up. "Oh... hi."' she said groggily. She slowly sat up and looked at the two of them. "Where'd Darian go?" she asked.

Back
Top Bottom