Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We Can save the World (Jugger and myself)

"Seeing as how Angels only need one month of pregnancy before your birth...I'm certain that once everyone hears of your pregnancy, they'll come at us like swarms...its best if we gather allies now, but seeing as how I rule you...I want you to lure a nice...slutty angel like yourself back here...I want more...and I'll bring more demons too...ask what you want, and I'll find any willing to leave for you.

(So...if there's any kinks you want to throw in just ask for a character. Nathan is a special one whereas he can do any kink because of his ability but still, just ask. :] )

She nodded. "Alright Nathan." she said. "But... you kind of tore my dress." she said and looked at the torn red garment lying on the floor. She looked into his eyes and chuckled. "I figure I'll stop and get another dress before anything. As far as your demons, bring some who are into fucking the same girl at once, and with piercings on their cocks." she said and smiled a bit. She moved towards the exit, wrapping herself in a sheet that had been lying on the floor at the back of the temple. She left the temple and went to find one of her friends. She soon found Mariska hiding at another temple. "Mariska, I need your help!" she said. Mariska looked at her and tilted her head. "Where's your dress?" she asked. Dahlia looked into Mariska's eyes. "I did something to try and save us, but I need you. We were promiscuous before our ascent, you need to go back to your old self." Mariska looked at her strangely. "What's going on?" Dahlia sighed. "I'm having a demon's baby, he'd only help me if I was able to recruit some other angels to sleep with the demons and I need them to help keep me safe until I give birth." Mariska looked stunned. "T...to save the world?" she asked finally. Dahlia nodded. "Please, I have no one else to turn to." she said. Mariska finally nodded. "Alright. But only because this is what needs to be done to save the world." Dahlia smiled. "Thank you, keep it quiet, but please try to find others who are willing to do this." she said as they started back towards Dalia's temple.

(Btw, if its not too much trouble can you grab an image of all the characters you bring into the RP and put em on the front page? I'll do the same.)

As she left, Nathan just smirked as he snapped his fingers, his cock now was barbed in a way that it was pierced without the actual piercing. Smirking as a demon fell from the ceiling, it having wings and horns like a true demon one would find. "Well Ichiro...glad of you to join me finally." "Damn Nathan...going against Lucifer and God at the same time huh? I heard everything...I'll be here to fuck the women, but to hell with you and the prego chick...though I'll keep our women in line and make sure none of them leak info." Nathan just nodded as he sat on the statue, he truly looked like a demon king.

(Putting image on front page when I get it.)

Mariska and Dahlia went back to the temple and saw the second demon there. Dahlia looked at him and lifted her head slightly. She knew she had done something every angel and demon could never condone and she felt awful, but she wouldn't let it show. "Hello." she said coolly. Mariska glanced at the two demons and wanted to turn back, but couldn't leave her best friend her alone. She knew what Dahlia did was to protect not only both the angels and demons, but to also save the humans. "I'm Mariska." she said confidently, her hand on Dahlia's back. Dahlia looked at Nathan and bit her lip. "We'll find more, but it will take awhile." she swallowed and sat down crossing her legs.

(Does Mariska have a RH as well?)

"She is fine...ladies, I want to meet Darian...Darian O'Brian, a fellow refuge that hid out in this temple with me. Sorry Dahlia, but he saw everything and he is ready for more women as well...Here's how it is, all the women will be shared amongst men, no matter if the man or woman is angel or demon. Dahlia will be my personal fuck toy...no one gets her but me unless I permit it...is that understood?"

((No, but most of my characters have most of their kinks in common.))
Mariska swallowed, not really like the idea but nodded. Dahlia nodded also. "It's alright." she said softly. "And we will get more, we just have to make sure that we ask the right people." Dahlia gave an apologetic look to Mariska and smiled weakly. Dahlia felt relieved that she didn't have to be passed around like cheap wine, but it still was hard to cope with. "We shall go looking soon." she said.

(So just follow the one Dahlia has then? What about the two you showed me earlier? Ah nevermind its okay.)

"Tomorrow, you will go." Nathan said as he pointed to the two of them before pointing down to two beds below him, beside the statue. "For now...we rest. I ordered Darian to hold off on his sex until I've given the okay...wouldn't want the first member of the rebellion to become scarred for life this early in heheh...By the way...you say you wanted pierced cocks right?" Darian and Nathan pulled down their pants to show them the pierced cocks they had.

((The reason they had separate RH's was because one was bi and the other was straight. My straight characters have pretty much the same likes and dislikes.))
At the sight of that Mariska looked down and hid a small smile. "You remembered." she whispered to Dahlia. Dahlia shrugged. "It's only been 485 years, right?" she whispered back. Dahlia moved to the bed and sat on it, Mariska sitting on the other bed. The two sat quietly, waiting for further instructions.

(Ah...so they all would like what Nathan was doing to Dahlie then huh?)

Nathan dropped down gracefully beside Mariska, whereas Darian just laid down beside Dahlia, going to sleep as he was not allowed to fuck her tonight. "Dahlia...I want you to watch this time, maybe you'll learn something on how to please me more as we go along." Looked at Mariska, he snapped his fingers and her clothes began to undress off of her as if they had a mind of their own. "Mariska...do you have any experience in pleasing men?"

She looked at him, skeptically. "No, I'm a perfect angel." she said sarcastically. Dahlia laughed, but quickly silenced herself, not wanting to anger Nathan. Mariska shook her head. "I've had plenty of experience." she said finally. She sat on the bed naked, her hands bracing herself as she leaned back on the bed. "Why? Do you need some attention?" she said playfully, her fingers running along his shaft.

"Yes. Attention...is what I need. I'm also quite tired from mine and Dahlia's little romp earlier...so I think this time I'll let you take over to teach Dahlia some moves...if you know any." He said smirking as he lay back.

(Lol. The idea of slutty angels has never came up before in any RP I've been in.)

((Do you like it? lol ))

She smiled and moved her body to between his legs. "Aww.. give Dahlie some credit, she knows a lot of tricks." She said and gently licked his cock. She smiled as her hands ran up and down his chest, her tongue teasing his cock.

(Its pretty good so far. :] )

Smirking, he pulled her so that they were in a 69 position. As she played with his cock, he teased her as well. His hands lay on her butt cheeks as he spread them and began to lick at her pussy's crevice to tease her just like she'd tease him.

She moaned softly as his tongue played at her opening. She ran her hands along his legs and began to suck his cock a little harder. Dahlia watched as Nathan and Mariska played with each other, feeling her body yearning for his touch again. She moved her fingers to play with her pussy as she looked on.

Eyes peering over to see Dahlia masturbate, he smirked as he continued to lick at Mariska, his tongue now entering her pussy but by only using the tip of it, his hand now pinching her clitoris lightly as he pulled on it until it slipped from his fingers and his other hand's thumb began to brush along her asshole, but it did not go inside.

Mariska moaned and shifted slightly as she began to use her tongue to play with the tip of his cock as she sucked harder. Dahlia played with her pussy, dipping her fingers in deeper, as she rubbed her clit with her thumb.

Nathan smirked as he spoke to Mariska. "Dahlia is aching over there for some action...lets tease her a bit more...embrace my cock with whatever you want baby, and have me cum where you want me to!" He said, almost ordering her with the lust-filled words.

Mariska nodded and wrapped his cock in between her breasts as she licked and sucked the head of his cock as she massaged the shaft with her tits. Dahlia moaned and bit her lip as she rubbed her clit harder.

"Dahlia...come here and sit on my hand." He said smirking to her as he continued to lick at Mariska. His hand was motioning for her to come over and sit on it so he could ravish her with it.

Dahlia nodded and moved to sit on Nathan's hand. Mariska sucked on the head harder, licking and massaging it harder. Mariska moaned loudly and felt her orgasm approaching.

Nathan began to eat away at Mariska's pussy as he began to slip three fingers into Dahlia's pussy, each one going in at a different rate of speed as he fingered her rapidly, also feeling that he'd cum soon.

Dahlia moaned and rubbed her clit as his fingers worked inside her pussy. Mariska moaned loudly as her body began to tense as she felt his tongue slip into her pussy. "Uhnn... oh shiit." she moaned out as her juices began to flow into his mouth.

Tasting her fluids in his mouth, he smirked as he began to guzzle it out of his mouth and into her pussy to make it more wet and to have her have the feeling of her own juices being pushed back in. When he could speak, he smirked. "I'm about to cum, where do you girls want it?"

The two girls looked at each other and smiled. "On our chests." Dahlia said softly, her finger still rubbing at her clit furiously. She soon felt her orgasm and after a couple more seconds her body began to squirt out her juices all over Nathan's hand. "Annn fuck!!" she moaned out.

"Dahlia, you'd best press your tits against Mariska's if you want it all over your chest...I can already feel my precum drip down my cock and her breasts!" He said as he continued to finger her, even if she had came in his hands.

Back
Top Bottom