Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We Can save the World (Jugger and myself)

poisonedxkisses

Supernova
DahliaRabbit Hole Mariska
Lilith
Hekate a.k.a Death

Dahlia watched as the demons charged forward, her fellow angels defending against the attack. The screams filled the air, blood pouring on their once sacred ground. She knew she was to fight alongside her friends and family, but there had to be something else she could do. While the generals were focused on the battle she turn and ran towards one of her hiding spots. I just need to think... I'm sure I can come up with some idea. She soon reached an abandoned temple, and making sure no one was around, she ran inside. She sat at the front and hid, her eyes scanning the walls. Think! she yelled at herself.

Nathan = Avatar
Darian = http://www.freewilliamsburg.com/archives/1164919692_DemonAnime.jpg
Hunter = http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd289/Wyrmfoot/Anime%20Guy/GunnedDown.jpg

Though, this place was already a refuge for a demon who had long run away from the war. Seeing the angel, he stayed, hovering above the air near the ceiling, hidden in the shadows as he watched the angel. Scowling, there was no other choice. Using his telekentic powers, he slammed the doors shut from where he was as he watched the angel's reaction...ready for a fight if it needed to happen, though Nathan was not one to fight women. "Leave this place if you value your life Angel!"

"Please! Stop." she glanced into his eyes. "I'm just here to hide, I can't fight this war. I mean you no harm." Her blue eyes sparkled under the dim lights. "But if you must take me or torture me do as you must. I will not fight the senseless battle." She stayed glued to where she stood. "I'm not scared, even if I should be." she sat back down and leaned against the wall. "This has always been my sanctuary, if you do need to harm me, we shall go elsewhere, There will be no bloodshed here.

Smirking, he dropped gracefully before her before ropes shout out and clamped Dahlia to the floor so that she was on her stomach. Moving over, he crouched before her. "You have a nice body Angel...I'm not one for bloodshed, but I heard the word torture...my favorite." He said smirking as he grabbed her hair and pulled her head up so that she would look at him, eye to eye.

(Would you prefer sexual torture like the spanking, biting, hair pulling, and sex toys like in the RH or actual regular small-time pain torture?)

((The sexual torture like the the spanking and stuff))

She gazed into his eyes, as he pulled her head up by her hair, her strength not faltering. "As I said, do what you must." She said. She knew demons were obsessed with pain and torture, but she knew now, her part in this battle was to take what was given to her for running. She seemed resolute with her fate and decided to accept it.

Smirking, he brandished a claw as it began to cut down the back of her clothing until it just fell off of her, leaving her nude. Pulling the remains of clothes behind, he laid a hand firmly on her ass, gripping it tightly before spanking it once. "Yes...you'll do just fine...heheheh..."

She looked away, her eyes looking up towards the ceiling which once protected her. She looked up at him and smiled slightly. She was supposed to be pure, but her years before becoming an angels was filled with trouble. She bit her lip and sighed.

"Was that a smile...? You love this...don't you, you naughty angel." He smirked before he began to spank her like a child gone bad. "You like this?" He spoke to her as he spanked her. "Does this turn you on Naughty?" He spanked her more and more until her ass was now red. He smirked as he rubbed a finger up and down her cheek. "Heheheh...how do you feel?"

She chuckled. "You'd love this if I liked it." she answered. When he kept spanking her, she couldn't help but moan slightly. She looked into his eyes and licked her lips. "I feel fine." she said and turned her head, slightly.

"I wonder how such a...slutty person could become an angel." He said smirking as he began to lick up and down her neck as he gripped her ass again. Removing his own clothes, in plain view of her, he showed her his erect cock. "Tell me where you want me to use this." He said as he spanked her ass once more on the cheek that was red.

She smirked. "I did penance." she said, moaning again as she saw his erection. "Damn that looks good..." she said and smiled. "How about we try some anal." she said and smirked at him. She never expected her past to come in handy, but maybe if she played this the right way, she could end the suffering of everyone.

"Damn...wanting to go Anal so quickly?" He said smirking as he got behind the roped woman, his cock poking at her asshole as he reached under her to tightly grip and massage her breasts before he began to pierce her with his cock. "Damn you're a tight fit...I had no idea angels could be so...heavenly." He said smirking before he began to thrust into her, fucking her raw...he had no sort of compassion or mercy, he was a demon after all.

She smiled and moaned as he rammed himself in her ass. "Ohh god... that feels amazing." she moaned out. She loved how hard he was going, the pain coursing through her body and turning into extreme pleasure. She licked her lips, and rubbed her clit as he fucked her ass. "Keep going..." she groaned slightly.

Meeting her fingers at her clit, he began to squeeze it between his fingers as he continued to ram into her all the while he nibbled at and pulled on her ear with his teeth. The way he was going...it would probably physically scar anyone who was a virgin human. "Tell me...do you want my cock to be barbed...do you want tentacles...I can do it all...just ask me baby..."

(Only cause I didn't see any of that on the RH, I'll ask whenever I don't see something.)

She shook her head. "N..no, this is fine." she moaned out. She gasped as he began to squeeze her clit. "Ohhnnn... fuck yeah..." she licked her lips and began to finger her pussy. "Please... don't stop.." she knew this was one of the worst things she's done since she became an angel.

Smirking, the demon kept pounding into her. Harder and harder, he went on as his cock slipped into her pussy faster and with more force until he could feel he'd cum soon. "Tell me baby...want it all over your luscious back or do you want it in your asshole? I'm also open for any other part you want me to shoot it on." He said smirking as he pinched her clit to try and get her to jump.

She moaned and recoiled slightly as he pinched harder. "Ohh fuck yeah." she looked at the ground. "Ohhh baby, stay there, please. I want your seed in my pussy." She pleaded. She knew of one way to stop the war and if this worked, she might have the key to peace.

"You want to have a Forbidden Child huh...heheh...on one condition baby..." He said as he pinched her clit even harder as he rubbed his fingers together and pulled on it. "I want you to fuck me whenever I want...I get to do whatever I want to you...and you do whatever I tell you to do...and I get to cum where I want to...got it?"

She swallowed. She knew his wants could be extreme, but she knew if there was a chance to save the world she had to agree. "Alright." she said softly and smiled over her shoulder at him. "I promise." she said. She knew after he came there was no going back, but she had to try and save the world, and it was on her shoulders.

"Not so fast...you haven't heard my final condition...you're going to help me corrupt more angels like yourself...yes...you'll do just fine for gathering more sexfriends of mine...and maybe I'll think about bringing some demons over to fuck you all just as raw as I will...maybe even more...we all have our own abilities...mine just happens to be this." He demonstrated by forming an invisible dildo using his telekenisis and began to thrust it into her pussy. He could look down and see her pussy open and close around the dildo.

She gasped as the dildo entered her pussy. "Uhnnn..." she moaned and bit her lip. "A..alright. I'll do it... ohhh." she felt her climax approaching rapidly. She reached down and rubbed her clit faster, wanting to orgasm so bad. "I promise... please." her fingers worked faster and harder on her clit.

The force of his cum against her inner walls sent her over the edge as her pussy began to squirt her juices. "Ahnn!!" she moaned and collapsed on the floor, pleasure coursing through her body. She nodded and caught her breath. "Yes..." she said and looked up at him, her blue eyes glazed over.

"Well then...this is interesting." He said as he hoisted her to her feet. "From now on, you will call me Nathan....whereas I can call you what? Slut? Angel? Prego?" He said sneering as he moved over, two fingers digging into her pussy as he spoke to her. "Well...whats your name?"

"Dahlia." she said and moaned slightly as his fingers slipped into her. "My name's Dahlia." she sighed softly. "T...Thank you Nathan." she said. She knew that she sold her soul, but it would be worth it when the races were saved.

Back
Top Bottom