Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

❤ Threeway MILF -Need Women-

StayFrosty♂

Banned
Banished
So I need two ladies whom are interested in playing either the role of a twenty-four to thirty-year-old mother or a sixteen to eighteen-year-old teenage daughter for a little incest/threesome fun.
The idea and plot consists of a boy (me) and his girlfriend who are a little hesitant at first, sitting in her room - waiting for one of them to make a move, though are interrupted as the girl's mother walks in on the two just sitting on her bed, finding the boy quite attractive as she sits with them and seduces the male, proposing a contest to daughter that whoever can satisfy the boy the most can keep him as a sex slave.

If you're interested, be sure to comment below and PM me if you have any questions. There are only remaining roles for two, so you better request a spot right away!​

~~Cast~~

Boyfriend ..... StayFrosty

Girlfriend ..... Gamergirl4ever

Mother ..... Sinful Bliss

Great. Thanks a lot Interwebz. :)
If you can't decide yet than we can wait for another person to pick a role and you can be the other one.

Great! Then I think we can get this started. <3
Though we're gonna have to start this off when InterWebz is online unless you have another plot idea so the two of us can start now.

Do you wish to join?
I mean, it wasn't planned, but I guess it could always be a foursome. *shrug*

I don't think they'll mind.
You're female... right? Because I have a role for an older sister who falls for the boy as well.
That could be interesting.

:(

I'm sorry then, because this is just a threesome RP. I mean, if you look at the cast, all roles have been filled and all whom I needed were two women.
This is mentioned in the thread title as well as the plot of the story.

No, no, no.
Of course I don't have a problem with that, it's just that I've never heard anyone get that interested. It's like reading a book. lol

Interwebz is no longer participating so I'm bumping this up!
C'mon, we got a free spot open, girls!

RP's up! Please excuse my first post. http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=19428 m(_ _)m

Back
Top Bottom