Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Looking for Dominate Male with a Creative Streak

First off: hello and welcome to the boards! I see that you're new here so I thought you could use another greeting!

Second, I'd be happy to come up with an interesting Master/slave rp plot. Care to talk more in pm?

RE: Looking for Dominate Male with a Creative Streak

Hey, I have a twist for a Master X Slave rp.
So the plot is based in high school but could be changed if we needed to. Anyway Your OC had been dominated (non sexually and mostly just phonologically ) through her early years of school so anywhere from grade 4-7 by my OC then mt OC moves away for a few years only to come back to the same town/city and go to her school for his grade twelve. When he sees that she is there he starts to dominate her and challenge her but pushes it past what he had done before and it gets more and more sexual. Whether your OC wants it is up to you.

Let me know what you think.

RE: Looking for Dominate Male (with a Creative Streak)

hidden_muse said:
I just looked through my messages and I don't see it. :s Do you think you could send it again?

It looks like I deleted it. Can you remember what we were talking about? Oh and another bump!

RE: All creative, dominate males will get a cookie!

I want to do Star Wars RP!!! The master/apprentice looks fun! Hit me up!

I can be your dominate man! Will u RP thru IM?

Human boy/Enslaved Elf Queen
Three thousand years you have led the elven race of To'ra in the west. You where known in the land to be a fair and gentle ruler. Because of your longevity (even in elf standards where superb) you have guided your people into prosperous peace. Yet twelve years ago man kind emerged into the west. Although in-superior creatures with a short life span, they breed fast and expand like roaches. Twelve years you held while other races fell to the humans might. Yet here you are now, chained, drained of your once powerful magic, on your knees before the youth that is known as the eldest son of the emperor. The young boy has a look in his eyes that can only be described as evil.
(Interspecies, age gap, Forced impregnation, Pregnancy, Mind breaking, revolves around several years. Cum swallowing, BDSM, Master slave, twisted romance)

I was hoping you would like a fun Non-con scene. All the kinks below the scene are up for debate.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom