Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lustful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valkyrja

Brat
----->Hey everybody, just thought I'd pop in here to recruit some literate roleplayers to my resume.

• A bit about me::
I am not at all new to roleplay, I've been roleplaying for quite a bit of my life (I'd say at least 10 years by now) and I came here to try out something new and interesting.
A few quirks about me; I'm a female and a tad bit disturbed when it comes to roleplaying. I love when roleplays are more than just sex or one liners about falling in love. I love something disturbing with a lot of action in it. Most of my roleplays include domination of my character simply because I love having her fight back and not giving in. Don't get me wrong, though, I've always enjoyed a cheesy romance as well!

Feel free to message me about anything! I love seeing my inbox spark up. If you want to request a roleplay (I'm usually up for anything fun) or just stop by to say hi, feel free to do so!

I find myself to be semi-literate and am looking for a roleplaying partner that can keep up with a few paragraphs to a post. I understand writer's block, as everybody gets it, but I want more than a paragraph, but not quite a book. I can keep up with long posts, but I prefer not to. My ideal roleplay would involve two to three paragraphs a post.

I have a few limits in terms of sexual kinks and fetishes but I always love to try new things, even if I don't think I'll like them! If you have any strange kinks that most people don't like, feel free to try them out on me. I'm always willing to try new things before shooing them off!

A few roles I have plots for are as follows::
  • Stalker
Our characters go to college together (I usually have my character aged 21, you can have yours however old you want) and we're friendly towards each other in class. What she doesn't know is that he stalks her on a regular basis and has had a thing for her since the moment he laid eyes on her. Notes, phonecalls and funny emails from the stalker warn her but she has no idea it's you. The stalking gets extreme, even to the point of raping the poor girl on occasion, but you as the stalker never reveal your face to her. Feeling a large amount on tentativeness and turmoil, she looks to your character (as the classmate) for support and friendship, not knowing he is actually her stalker/rapist. A romance blooms and, well, we can go from there!
  • Bully/Bullied
I actually like this plot more than the former because it's much easier to relate to. I'm looking for somebody to play a dominant male role. This roleplay's main theme involves rape, kidnapping, blackmailing, etc. If you're not interested in these things then this isn't the role for you!
Here's what I have so far for the plot;
My character has been 'bullied' by your character ever since elementary school. It started out with silly things, like telling everybody my character has cooties, but within a few weeks it started to get worse. Your character would push mine off of the swings during recess and always choose my character as a static target in dodgeball. Every year it got worse and worse, from brutal insults to cruel contact (such as fighting). Nobody bothered to stand up for my character though because it seemed so normal.
At the end of high school, my character started to become distant, ignoring your insults and shrugging you off like it was nothing. Now this is when you began to get angry...
Our roleplay would start during winter or summer break off of college. My character is 21, yours is 22 (a few months difference, so they're in the same grade). At the start of break, your character kidnaps my character and, well, from here on out whatever you do is completely up to you!
I want this to sort of be a modern slave/master type roleplay. Also, my character will NOT give in easily, so are you up for the challenge?
    • Master/Slave
    Now seriously, how generic is this?! But this wouldn't be your average master/slave roleplay, because when it comes to non consensual things (whether sexual or not), my character never plays nice. Are you up for the challenge? I'm not looking for straight up smut in this roleplay, but I do request that if we do this, I want you to feel free to push your fetishes to the limit to try and break my character into an obedient slave...
    • Trusted kidnapping
    I am craving a kidnapping roleplay a bit too much at the moment. More plots/roles for this one can be brought up upon discussion, but for now my main idea is this: Our characters both go to college together. My character just got out of a nasty abusive relationship and your character has been crushing on my character for quite some time now. Our characters meet up at a party and after a few drinks you grab my character to the side and tell her that you heard a rumor that her ex boyfriend is planning to kidnap her and turn her into his own personal slave. Along with this, you offer my character the guest bedroom of your off-campus apartment/house for the weekend just to play it safe. What my character doesn’t know is that this is all just a scam to get her to trust your character and go home with him. That’s when the fun starts…
    I'm also just looking for a plain kidnapping plot without trust. I have a few ideas for this but the highest on my 'craving' list at the moment is a gang-kidnapping. The plot is as follows: Your character belongs to a gang and recently the gang has been looking for a little plaything. Finding someone off of the streets, they bring my character back to the 'hideout' and, well, you can use your imagination for what follows.
    Other kidnapping plots can be discussed upon inquiry.
    • Silent Hill
    No, I am not talking about the movies. I have always wanted to do a demented Silent Hill roleplay, where you would play as the world of Silent Hill and illustrate the changes and warps it goes through as my character enters it. Or you could play someone my character meets in Silent Hill and they both have to help each other find a way out (where we'd both take a role in playing the world of Silent Hill). If you have not played at least one of the first four games, I request that you don't offer to do this roleplay with me. My plot for this is as follows:
    My character has heard the stories of the ghost town of Silent Hill, yet she doesn't care to believe them. A few friends of hers offer her a combined $500 if she stays for three days and three nights in the desolate town of Silent Hill. My character, not believing a single thing about the terrors of Silent Hill, agrees to this. Too bad she has no idea what type of horror she is stepping into until it's too late.

More roles/plots to come with time!

<3~[Caliban]

RE: Let's get naked

Hi there, Caliban!
I would love to do a trusted kidnapping RP with you or the band one. <3
I really like your ideas.

StayFrosty, thank you! I would be more than open to doing both roleplays with you down the road, but for now would you like to start off with just the trusted kidnapping one? It's actually a big craving of mine right now so it would be perfect! I'll go ahead and shoot you a PM!

Hi there, Caliban- again. lol
You're PM is disabled right now for some reason, rendering me unable to send you a message back, so I'll just answer your question here for now.

My kinks are as listed below in the link given in my signature, otherwise it really depends on whether or not you'd rather try my RP ideas instead of your own, and lastly I would say my name will be Tyler in any event or case. :)

StayFrosty said:
Hi there, Caliban- again. lol
You're PM is disabled right now for some reason, rendering me unable to send you a message back, so I'll just answer your question here for now.

My kinks are as listed below in the link given in my signature, otherwise it really depends on whether or not you'd rather try my RP ideas instead of your own, and lastly I would say my name will be Tyler in any event or case. :)

I apologize for that; my preferences blocked incoming messages. I have changed that!

I will try shooting you another PM!

RE: Lustful

Hm... I'm interested in the Second version of the Silent Hill one.

I know alot about 2, played most of 4, beat Shattered memories (Even though it's sorta not canon).

RE: Lustful

Devilish Gambler~ I would love to roleplay with you but unfortunately I am not in the mood for a Silent Hill plot at the moment. When I start craving it again I will definitely let you know!

~Bump;
Whelp, it has been quite a while since I've been here. Time to start working on my writing hobby again. Who's up for a bit of a challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom