Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cliche love story? I think not. [Jugger and CJ]

CJsAnonymousSoul

Meteorite
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
animegirl1-2.jpg

xxxChristiana secured her long blond hair into a bun using a black ribbon that, when not in her hair, was tied around her thin wrist. Petite as she looked, Chrissy was the Queen's greatest and most trusted guard. She fought hard and would die before letting the Queen perish by someone's hand, no matter whose hand it was. Today was uneventful and quiet and that stirred something in Chrissy. She was sure something was going to go down tonight and although she knew it was difficult for someone to get up to where the Queen's bed resided her heart kept reminding her that it was not impossible. Crissy, herself, had made it that far in training and figured it wouldn't be that hard for someone to come along and take out the Queen when she was the most vulnerable, when she was asleep. Chrissy had good reason to worry, though. Lately there had been some strange things going on. The kingdom below would whisper nowadays and no one was as joyful as they used to be. At certain times people would hide away from the streets, trying to avoid something. This all started after a holy artifact was discovered.

The Queen had sent out groups to search for something. No one, not even the Queen's adviser knew what this was all about. One stormy night the groups discovered something and were instructed to bring it back to the castle. That artifact was considered sacred for those who had seen it but no one else really knew why and those who had laid their eyes on it were specifically instructed not to communicate their findings in any way. The lead guard had her own suspicions about all this but couldn't get them confirmed no matter how hard she tried to get something to spill from the Queen's mouth. The impatience about killed the girl but the Queen refused to talk to anyone about what it was or its significance to the parts she ruled and to her personally. Ever since it leaked out that there was something there, in the castle treasury room, people have been coming after the Queen like hungry wolves. Because of this there was even more protection on the Queen than normal but on slow days people tended to slack off.

Chrissy now stood in a dark corner of the Queen's bed chamber as the Queen slumbered in front of her. In this corner she quit her pondering and went on to do her job. She had to pay attention so she could protect the Queen. This was important now more than ever. With those thoughts in her mind, she stood at attention, hand on sword hilt, ready for whatever fate thrust upon her.

Oh Oh Cee || I hope there was nothing wrong with this? I'll fix anything up if you would like me to.​

(Character = Avatar)

In the middle of the dark night that was only lit up with the blue moonlight of the full moon, a black-cloaked figure climbs the walls of the castle, totally blended into the darkness as he makes his way to the top of the tower where the Queen resided. His orders were to force the Queen into telling him what her artifact was...and afterwards kill her, whether she spoke or not. No one was to know his mission, his whole employment in the hands of an organization that didn't exist. As he reaches the tower, he approached the bedroom window. Silently, he begins to cut a small hole in the window, a hole large enough to fit his arm in to unlock the window and slide in. After doing so, he drops in silently, like a leaf, onto the floor, blending in with the darkness, his eyes only on the Queen that lay in her bed and he did not notice the bodyguard in the room. Slowly making his way over, he readies his dagger and clears his throat silently for the interrogation.

xxxChrissy was so used to the silence and the darkness that the girl could see and hear the figure even though he appeared to be noiselessly moving around. It looked like a he and he looked like he was up to no good. Slowly she saw him make his way toward the bed and draw a dagger and from there it was time to take over. She was one to observe her opponents before coming out, showing herself. Within seconds, though, she was out of the corner and slid between him and the Queen. "So... I'm guessing you're here for her?" she whispered nodding at the Queen without taking her eyes off of the male. Without waiting for his answer -as it was a rhetorical question- the guard girl continued, "well she's not available at the moment so if you'd like to just step outside I'd be more than happy to speak with you about this little..." her eyes moved down to his dagger for a moment, "encounter we are presented with." Her hand was still on the hilt of her sword but she didn't draw it just yet. It wasn't time for that, first she'd stick with just her hands.

Chrissy didn't take his eyes off of him for one second though, her eyes just searched the dark figure in front of her for anything that she could use against him in a battle. She figured it would eventually come to that, most of these situations did and most of these situations -actually all- she won. She waited for his next move.

Oh Oh Cee || It is killing me how short I am posting on this website but I'm extremely tired. I hope that you don't mind that I'm giving you the first punch =]

(The first punch meaning? I don't mind short posts, hell...you aren't even posting short, its pretty decent among RPers here and sometimes more than what my friends post. Its alright, post however much you want as long as you don't mind my post length.)

Frowning as he saw the figure stand before him, he dozed off a bit as she spoke, immediately knowing she'd be a bore for him. "Jeez shut up already. You sound so...professional." He said as he growled at her, not really liking her attitude. "Look, I'm here for the Royalty, not for your scrawny ass." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a second dagger and held it opposite of his hand. He was certain to finish his job, this would be the retirement fund he wanted, though it came years earlier than he expected. As soon as he'd finish this job and get his pay...he'd be set for life. Smirking, he tried to think of something...he knew he probably would lose if they left a lone swordsman with the queen. Dropping both daggers to the floor so that they stayed in, he stepped back away from her with his hands in the air. "Then lets talk outside...shall we?"

xxxChristiana fell into her thoughts, though she fought not to. 'I'm not professional sounding! Am I?!' she thought to herself. 'Of course not!' She reviewed what she said before and thought, 'okay, a little bit, maybe.' It was good she didn't take the scrawny ass thing to heart, though, because she would probably lose her head if she weren't so concentrated on the first insult.

Pulling herself out of it, Chrissy quickly caught up with reality. The young man dropped the daggers -he had apparently pulled out another- and took up her offer of speaking outside. Good. Better to keep the Queen in a fit-less sleep. She really needed to concentrate on this battle, she was just a little sleepy after guarding all night the other night too. She'd probably be asleep now if she hadn't of had that feeling that she was right about.

The girl kicked back the two daggers to the other side of the room, far from the window and far from the Queen. "Let's," she said quietly, with a mocking smirk on her own face and a raised eyebrow. The girl didn't dare drop her own weaponry but she appeared to relax and let go of the sword's hilt. Then Chrissy walked toward him as he slowly backed away from her, hands in the air. The girl was adamant about not letting her mind wander again so she set her focus on keeping him away from weapons and distracting him for a few more minutes so she could try and evaluate the situation. The girl was a wondrous guard but when it came down to it she was just plain weird about her fights.

Oh Oh Cee || Okay well I hope this wasn't bad? Haha. I meant I'd leave it up to you for them to start fighting or not just yet.

(Sorry for not replying, been busy and almost forgot cause this was pushed down in my subscribed threads. Also, sorry for the short post...forgive me.)

Outside, Nathan smirked as he stood against a wall opposite of the door he'd just exit. He wasn't entirely defenseless...no...he still had a hidden Katana, but it was special...it was disguised as a blade with no hilt, but upon a swing the blade would come out, making it battle ready and easy to hide.

Back
Top Bottom