Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fun, Sex, and lots of cum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okoro

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, whatever time it may be when you are reading this.

My name is Andy, although I go by Okoro here on BlueMoon. As I am assure you are aware, since I'm posting a request thread, I like to role play. I've been an active role player for around 11 or 12 years now (started back I when I was 11 or 12. These days, I am 23 and I enjoy role plays of a very...sexual nature. Just so you know, I live on the east coast of the US and work a 9-5 job (but that doesn't always stop me from being around).

The RULES:

In terms of my role plays, I am very open to anything. Very little is to weird for me. However, I do have a few dislikes which are very easy to work around. I don't enjoy "water sports" (piss, scat, etc.), no sexually charged gore, and I don't really care for non-con pairings (however I can be convinced otherwise).

Now then, if you can keep up with those requirements, let me inform you of my requirements within the mechanics of our role play. I'm very easy to please, so these should be to hard. I like about a paragraph of text per post (although I try my best to mirror my partner). Don't fear though, I'm not gonna bite your head off if you send me a one liner (I might ask you to redo it though). Also, do try your best to spell correctly, I understand that it is very easy to make a spelling error. Just try your best. If you happen to be bad at spelling, the web browser "Google Chrome" has one built in - it's very handy.

The Good Stuff!
Interests

I will try/am open to the idea of just about anything! Please, feel free to suggest any kind of role play to me. What is the worst that will happen? I'll say "Eh, I don't really like that kind."

The list you are about to see consists of just some suggestions, however if you have a craving, let me know

Incest - Any pairing - bellow are my favorites
Mother x Son
Father x Daughter
Brother x Sister

Random:
Teacher x Student
Master x Slave (Not very good at being a master)
Mistress x Slave
Boyfriend x Girlfriend
Husband x Wife

Super Natural:
Ghosts x Human
Demon x Human
Demon x Demon
Monster x Human
Tentacles

Fandom:
Pokemon - Trainer x Pokemon Only
Digimon - Human x Digimon only
Fairy Tales - I really like Little Red Riding Hood themes

Other:
Beast
Futa
Futuristic
Furry
Medieval

One final thing, NO Yaoi, (//), MxM, how ever you refer to it, pairings.

The above pairings are just some suggestions, I really like when people come to me with a craving they have.

Feel free to either PM me or contact me on a messenger:

AIM: Strongbad14534
MSN: Animeman33@hotmail.com
Yahoo: Gauban33

Okoro said:
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, whatever time it may be when you are reading this.

My name is Andy, although I go by Okoro here on BlueMoon. As I am assure you are aware, since I'm posting a request thread, I like to role play. I've been an active role player for around 11 or 12 years now (started back I when I was 11 or 12. These days, I am 23 and I enjoy role plays of a very...sexual nature. Just so you know, I live on the east coast of the US and work a 9-5 job (but that doesn't always stop me from being around).

The RULES Stuff:

In terms of my role plays, I am very open to anything. Very little is to weird for me. However, I do have a few dislikes which are very easy to work around. I don't enjoy "water sports" (piss, scat, etc.), no sexually charged gore, and I don't really care for non-con pairings (however I can be convinced otherwise).

Now then, if you can keep up with those requirements, let me inform you of my requirements within the mechanics of our role play. I'm very easy to please, so these should be to hard. I like about a paragraph of text per post (although I try my best to mirror my partner). Don't fear though, I'm not gonna bite your head off if you send me a one liner (I might ask you to redo it though). Also, do try your best to spell correctly, I understand that it is very easy to make a spelling error. Just try your best. If you happen to be bad at spelling, the web browser "Google Chrome" has one built in - it's very handy.

Onto the Good Stuff!
Interests

I will try/am open to the idea of just about anything! Please, feel free to suggest any kind of role play to me. What is the worst that will happen? I'll say "Eh, I don't really like that kind."

The list you are about to see consists of just some suggestions, however if you have a craving, let me know ;)

Incest - Any pairing - bellow are my favorites
Mother x Son
Father x Daughter
Brother x Sister

Random:
Teacher x Student
Master x Slave (Not very good at being a master)
Mistress x Slave
Boyfriend x Girlfriend
Husband x Wife

Super Natural:
Ghosts x Human
Demon x Human
Demon x Demon
Monster x Human
Tentacles

Fandom:
Pokemon - Trainer x Pokemon Only
Digimon - Human x Digimon only
Fairy Tales - I really like Little Red Riding Hood themes

Other:
Beast
Futa
Futuristic
Furry
Medieval

One final thing, NO Yaoi, (//), MxM, how ever you refer to it, pairings.

The above pairings are just some suggestions, I really like when people come to me with a craving they have.

Feel free to either PM me or contact me on a messenger:

AIM: Strongbad14534
MSN: Animeman33@hotmail.com
Yahoo: Gauban33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom