Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Settle the Arugument

Which name do you prefer?

• Althea

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Credence

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Other (PLEASE comment)

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

O C T O x p o d

Planetoid
Okay I'm creating a character. She's an exorcist working in the Southern US and needs a name. Unfortunately I made the mistake of asking the chat to break the vote. BBBAAADDD IDEA.

So now it's up to you guys XD

EDIT: Okay, after a few days of vote it's official! Her name will be Credence-Josephina Vaughn. I'll posting her story in the Storytelling section eventually. Hope you all read it! Thanks for voting.

(16:58:07) Tokanii: But think of it this way.
(16:58:13) Tokanii: Alt is how Altair begins.
(16:58:25) Tokanii: Altair is amazing and sexy.
(16:58:40) Tokanii: Don't you want your character to at least be HALF as amazing and sexy as Altair?

"She's an exorcist working in the Southern US"

cre·dence  [kreed-ns] –noun 1. belief as to the truth of something

Credence Josephina. I like it. There's a lot of double-names in the south...Betty Sue, Mary Louise, Sue Ellen, Billy Bob....

Dragondancer said:

Credence Josephina. I like it. There's a lot of double-names in the south...Betty Sue, Mary Louise, Sue Ellen, Billy Bob....

I like this. Maybe she can have a sidekick or buddy that calls her CJ, or Cre-Jo, or something insipid that she hates, but she put up with ONLY from that buddy.

Mr Master said:
Dragondancer said:

I like this. Maybe she can have a sidekick or buddy that calls her CJ, or Cre-Jo, or something insipid that she hates, but she put up with ONLY from that buddy.
I didn't think of either of these and they're great ideas! Thanks both of you ^.^

Bad Moon Rising and Fortunate Son.

I like Credence Josephina too. It has that Old quality to it. Like she was named after her grandmother or her family was just that anachronistic.

Back
Top Bottom