Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Night

Jugger82

Singularity
(Character = Avatar)

There has always been stories of masked vigilantes who protect the cities in which they live in from the low lives. A masked man lurks the streets protecting the people not from low lives, but from truly evil beings, ones that have dark evil powers. His struggle has become harder over the past month as the evil has grown worst and more dangerous.

The masked man now roams the darkness of the streets, looking out for anything truly heinous and vicious for whom he would use his abilities of unknown origin to help the civilians in need...

She was no far behind the mask man hiding in the shadows as she followed him to his next attack. She had watched him take on countless of these creatures and they are either killed on the spot or there creators had come to get them. She could not stand for it any longer when the next attack happen she would step in. She could not see another die.

Coming up to a group of rat-tailed men scrounging around in an alley, Nathan smirked as he walked in the middle of them. Some of them glared at him, standing up with various kinds of weapons as they surrounded him. One tried to pounce on him, but like a flash of light he seeped out of his coat, causing the rat man to fall into coated air. Behind some of the rats, Nathan was attacking, punching and kicking as he fought the large horde of rat-men. "Test rats, you guys are so predictable and numerous, it makes me sick!" He taunted.

Suddenly out of no wear a woman appeared she didn't pay much mind to Nathan her focus was on the rat like man. She one blow she knocked one out quickly tying the man up so when he did wake he could not go anywhere. She then repeated it on another and then another till there was only the one the other man was fighting with.

Not paying attention to the woman, Nathan continued to beat the rats to a bloody pulp...literally. He was known to be quite brutal and would literally kill while fighting these beasts. When it was all over, he looked at the girl. "And you are?" He said as he sat on a pile of dead rat men.

Aurora was angry when she saw what the man had done, he had killed them for no reason. She knew though now was not the time to let her anger get the best of her she had ones that were still alive. "None of your concern." there was venom in her voice she was angry with him. "why the hell did you have to kill them?!" she scream at him

"They're failures. Failures must be dealt with...with immediate termination and execution." He said before standing up. "Since you've...caught your own fair share of the catch, I'll let you do what you will with them...though let them go and I can't guarantee their safety." He said smirking as he walked passed her. "I can sense it within you...the burning passion of Justice...no?"

Anger ragged inside her and she let it loose she could not guarantee what would happen to him but she controlled herself. "you have a lot to learn, and nexts time you won't be able to kill any i will make sure of it."

Nathan smirked as he looked to the girl. He balled his hands into fists as he glared at her with mischevious eyes. "Well then...perhaps I should deal with that problem here and now. You'll just be a nuissance to me later on anyway, might as well end you here and now sweetheart."

"go a head if you think you can handle me. But i don't think you can. I have been at this a lot longer there sweetheart" she was mocking him. She did not seem scared when he threaten to attack her, nor was she surprised.

Nathan just laughed at her. "You're really got a stick in your ass, don't you?" He said before lowering his stance. He turned and began to walk away, still laughing at the girl. "It ain't my place in this world to kill those unworthy."

Aurora just shook her head, just then a black van pulled up and men jump out. they began to load the rat men Aurora had secured into the van.

Nathan watched as the van pulled up and began to store the ratmen. "What the hell is that about? I thought you were gonna take em home or free them or something."

Aurora spun around and looked at him. "well i can't free them in this state now can i, i am going to help them be more like you and me. Its a lot better than killing them wouldn't you say?!"

"Not really. They get all the fun and I become jobless and bored. What the hell am I supposed to do in my spare time when I can't freely hunt mutant fucks?"

Back
Top Bottom