Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Be The Answer To My Dreams....((Major Craving: WOW or LOZ))

Angzyn's Cravings!! (If you vote please leave a message or PM!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angzyn

Planetoid
Angzyn
When prayers turned to promises...not even fate can stand in our way.
tumblr_kql23pndpM1qz8s3ho1_500.jpg

Mood: Submissive or Non Dom/Sub Roleplays
Roleplays: Open: five slots open.

~*~Table Of Contents~*~
  • Page 1
    ~RPs
    ~About The Writer ((MUST READ))
    ~Rules ((MUST READ))
    ~Dom/Sub Chart
  • Page 2 *LINK*
    ~OFFs ((MUST READ))
  • Page 3 *LINK*
    ~F-List
    ~Ons
  • Page 4 *LINK*
    ~Pairings
  • Page 5 *LINK*
    ~Characters
  • Page 6-???
    What Happened to Me *Link*
    *Link*
    *Link*
    *Link*

~*~Roleplays~*~
  • Favorite: PMs/E-Mail
  • Will Do: Forums/WOW
  • NO!: IMs

• Active RPs
    ~In Exchange for Peace-Relix (PM)*****
    ~POW-Ways With Words (PM) (To Soon To Rate)
  • On Hold/Dead
  • Compleated
  • FAIL!!!

~*~About The Writer~*~

First and fore most I'm a switch HOWEVER I lean strongly toward being a submissive. I can play dominate rolls if the mood hits me and the plot is something I really like but don't be shocked if I turn the idea down. The elements have to be just right for me to be willing to pick up such a roll. For more information on my rolls please see my chart at the bottom of this page. By nature I'm a very quite, shy and somewhat of an "Outsider" at first. Once my true colors start to show, however, I'm very outgoing, fun loving, twisted, open minded individual who enjoys having people make me submit and please them (yes I like to make people work for what they want ;) ). These personalities tend to flow into my characters and the type of roleplays I enjoy. However, they do not limit me but please understand I do have limits just like everyone else. See My O/O for my limits.

I'm am extremely open minded person so don't be scared to come to me with your own ideas. Just have some idea of what you want when you come to play before you PM me please. I'm always happy to try new ideas when it comes to roleplays. All I ask for is a good solid plot with room expand (I like long term games), good quality writing nothing less then TWO FULL paragraphs). I Roleplay for story, not just sex. Though there can be sex ;D. Just don't let it take over the plot. I don't do smut!

Now for a little bit about my writeing style. My favorite couplings would have to be M/F or M/M. I just find both couplings YUMMY and can easily put myself into those roles. But again those are not my limits. I also play F/F and Futa/M or F. (Though I can't bring myself to play a Futa.) I have to say I'm also quite the sadistic when it comes to my characters in the sense I love for cruel, twisted, dark things to happen to them. I adore reading it and it keeps me coming back for more. My writing style now can go from Two paragraphs to several pages long but the longer the post the longer it will take me to write it. Ex: One paragraph=3 post a day while one page=1 post a day. Which brings me to how often I can post. Depending on what going on during the day or during the week I will post once a day to once every three days. You have to understand I am in the Marines. I work from five am to five pm Monday-Friday and sometimes I'm just to tired when I get home to make post. Now weekends are a different story. I am more open on the weekends most of the time and can post 3 to 4 times a day if not MORE. Duty days which happen once a month, I can post any where from once a day to ten times a day depending on how busy I am. OH! also please remember I'm wife and mother so my family always comes first.

For Genres I would have to say Military, Modern, Alt. History, Post Apocalypse, and Fantasy are my favorite and my strongest areas, while sci-fi and cyber punk are my weakest and hold little interest to me. But I will try anything once. Pairing involving elves, demons and angels, human from any era, any kind of mystical beings and werewolves are my favorite! Vampires and Furries not so much but again I will give it a try. Setting involving Horror, Non-Con, Sadism and/or Masochism....yea I WILL LOVE YOU FOR EVER if you play your cards right!

Well that's about it. The following stuff is not that bad I swear!

~*~Rules~*~

1. I Roleplay for the story, not just sex. Thought there can be sex ;D. Just know if you want smut you are looking in the wrong place.
  2. One Liners: if you give me one line...I will give one less RP. I normaly put out at less 3 to 6 para. be kind enought to at less try and match me. And I will do the same. I understand if you having a bad day, I have them to. But don't let it become a habbit PLEASE!
  3. Please let me know what you want to RP with you post here or PM me. I want to write Roleplays, not play guessing games. Again I will do the same when I PM you or post in your fourm.
  4. I don't play characters under 17.
  5. I don't play more then one character
  6. I don't play canon characters.
  7. I don't play Family or Incest pairings outside Husband/Wife.
  8. I will not play some slut, big breast, bimbo that will slip and fall on your dick -.-! Get over it!!

~*~Dom/Sub Chart~*~

Okay this is easy. When you PM me with what plot/pairing/setting you wand or one of your own ideas just post (I want to play____ and you to play ____) at the top of your PM. Feel in the blanks with a number from the chart below.

On a scale of dominance vs. submissive I am usually around a 2 to a 9 but I'm mostly a 4. I can also go as low as 0, and as high as 10.
On a scale of dominance vs. submissive I enjoy my partners to be around a 9 to a 12 but mostly a 12 as low as a 0 and as high as an 12.

0: Extremely submissive, always taking orders and obeying, with no fight or defiance
1: Very Submissive, taking almost every order and request, obeying with minimal defiance
2: Slave-minded, taking orders and requests regularly, within reason, only refusing more dangerous tasks
3: Pseudo Slave, taking orders because I enjoy doing so, not following through with things I know I don't like
4: Defiant Submissive.
5: Switch, submissive preference, taking orders that I feel like taking, asking things in return
6: Neutral, neither taking nor complying to orders, fulfilling requests as an act of charity or no Dominant/Submissive play needed.
7: Switch, dominant preference, making requests and orders occasionally, taking a few requests in return
8: Somewhat dominant, enjoying the act of making orders and expecting compliance but not doing so very often
9: Dominant, giving orders and expecting compliance regularly, administering punishments as seen fit
10: Master-minded, giving orders constantly, expecting full compliance and administering punishments for disobedience
11: Very Dominant, giving orders and taking pleasure in humiliating a submissive, expecting zero defiance and punishing when not truly deserving of them
12: Extremely Dominant, taking great pleasure in mistreating and ordering a submissive around, punishing severely for trivial defiance

RE: Be The Answer To My Dreams....((Major Updates being Made))

Offs
As your read you will find a listing of Pairings and things I WILL NOT PLAY. Not to be rude but don't bother bringing these things up because the answer will be NO....and if you keep pressing the topic you will find that my answers will not come EVER. This is not to be rude, but this is a warning!!!

**Family**
Mother/Daughter
Mother/Son
Father/Daughter
Father/Son
Step Mother/Daughter
Step Mother/Son
Step Father/Daughter
Step Father/Son
Sister/Brother
Sister/Sister
Brother/Brother
Step Brother/Sister
Step Brother/Brother
Step Sister/Sister
Step Sister/Brother

Aunt/Child
Uncle/Child
Cousin/Cousin

Wife/Sister-In-Law
Wife/Brother-In-Law
Wife/Mother-In-Law
Wife/Father-In-Law

Husband/Sister-In-Law
Husband/Brother-In-Law
Husband/Mother-In-Law
Husband/Father-In-Law

And any other TABOO family Pairing that you think I might have missed....

Also I will not do a "Plan" Girlfriend/Boyfriend RP. You know the type...where I play your Girlfriend and you play my Boyfriend and we live out our lives day to day having sex, going on dates...yea...I know what your trying to do and its not going to work....

**KINKS**

Death
Scat
Vomit Play or Sexually

**Role Plays**

Pure SMUT Roleplays.

⚜ONs and Kinks⚜
20071124_843cfb9910773e262cc5jq9SSb.jpg

F-List

~*~Quick Kink List~*~

⚜Dominate Men/Wemon
⚜Knife Play
⚜Bondage
⚜Rape
⚜Military
⚜Uniforms
⚜Boots
⚜Dog Tags
⚜Romance
⚜Vaginal Penetration/Sex
⚜Anal Penetration/Sex
⚜Cunnilingus
⚜Fellatio
⚜Swallowing Cum/Semen
⚜Licking/Sucking
⚜Teasing
⚜Dirty Talking
⚜Body Piercings/Tattoos
⚜Collars
⚜Pleasure and Orgasm Control
⚜Burning
⚜Eyes
⚜Dark Hair Color
⚜Russian
⚜Germans
⚜Scars
⚜Torture
⚜Fighting
⚜Danger
⚜POWs
⚜Medical
⚜Needleplay
⚜Non-Con
⚜Shower Sex
⚜Sadism
⚜Masochism
⚜Fantasy
⚜Modern
⚜Sci-Fi
⚜Alt. History
⚜Mind Games
⚜Roleplay with twist
⚜Long Term
⚜Horror
⚜Forced Homosexuality
⚜Forced Bisexuality
⚜Harems
⚜M/M/M/M or M/M/M/F
⚜M/M/M/M/M or M/M/M/M/F
⚜M/F, M/M, F/F or M/M/M, M/M/F ⚜Wax Play
⚜Hair Pulling
⚜Apocalyptic
⚜Different Setting/Surroundings
⚜Choking
⚜Master/Slave

⚜Pairings⚜
masquerade-gossipgirl-1.jpg

I will always be playing the second roll in any listing. Master/Slave so I would be playing the Slave and you would be playing the Master.​

~♥~Master/Slave~♥~
Master/Slave
Mistress/Slave

~♥~School~♥~
Student/Student
Teacher/Student
Collage Roommates

~♥~Others~♥~
Arranged Marriage
Kidnapper/Kidnapee
Pirates
Holocaust

~♥~Work~♥~
Boss/Employee

~♥~Club~♥~
Customer/Hooker
Customer/Bartender
Customer/Dancer
Owner/Bartender
Owner/Dancer
Owner/Costumer

~♥~Medical~♥~
Doctor/Patient
Nurse/ Patient
Doctor/Nurse
Nurse/Soldier
Soldier/Nurse
Doctor/Soldier

~♥~Angels and Fallen~♥~
Angel/Angel
Angel/Human
Angel/Demon
Fallen/Fallen
Fallen/Angel
Fallen/Human
Fallen/Slave

~♥~Demons~♥~
Demon/Demon
Demon/Angel
Demon/Human
Demon/Slave
Demon/Fallen
Demon/Other

~♥~Vampires & Werewolves~♥~
Vampire/Slave
Vampire/Human
Vampire/Vampire
Vampire/Werewolf
Werewolf/Werewolf
Werewolf/Human
Werewolf/Vampire
Slave/Slave
~♥~Dragon~♥~
Dragon/Slave
Dragon/Dragon
Dragon/Human
Dragon/Unicorn

~♥~Elf and Drows~♥~
Elf/Elf
Elf/Human
Drow/Elf
Drow/Human
Drow/Slave
Drow/Drow

~♥~Mystical Creatures~♥~
Naga/Human
Naga/Naga
Centaur/Human
Centaur/Elf
Centaur/Centaur
Merman/Mermaid
Mermaid/Mermaid
Merman/Merman
Merman/Human
Fairy/Fairy
Unicorn/Unicorn
Human/Unicorn
Centaur/Unicorn
~♥~Medieval~♥~
Knight/Lady
Knight/Peasant
King/Peasant
Prince/Princess
Prince/Peasant

~♥~Roman Empire~♥~
Gladiator/Gladiator
Gladiator/Slave
Trainer/Gladiator
Prince/Gladiator
King/Gladiator
Gladiator/Queen
Queen/Gladiator
Gladiator/Princess
Gladiator/Prince
Slave/Slave

~♥~Feral~♥~
Feral/Feral
-Wolves
-Horses
-Lions
~♥~Military~♥~
Enemy Soldier/Military POW
Officer/Enlisted
Senior Enlisted/Junior Enlisted
Foreign Soldier/US Soldier
Senior Enlisted/ROTC Student
WW2
WW3

~♥~Apocalyptic~♥~
Apocalyptic
-Zombie
-Natural
-War
-Nuclear
Post-Apocalyptic
-Zombie
-Natural
-War
-Nuclear
~♥~Movies and TV shows~♥~ (I only play OC)
Harry Potter
CSI
NCIS
Supernatural
White Collar
Burn Notice
Royal Pains
Resident Evil
Dawn of the Dead

~♥~Video Games~♥~ (I only play OC)
Final Fantasy 7, 8, 9, 10, 13
Legend of Zelda OoT, MM, TP
Call Of Duty (Modern Warfare)
Fallout
Kingdom Hearts
Silent Hill
-OC/OC
-TriangleHead/OC
-Angry Spirit/OC
Alone In the Dark

~♥~Anime and Cartoons~♥~ (I only play OC)
Pokemon
Digimon
Wolf Rain
Sailor Moon
Dragon Ball Z
Gundam
Princess Mononoke
Outlaw Star
Cowboy Bebop
Dark Shell:Lust in the Cell
Inuyasha
Yu Yu hakusho

⚜Pre-Made Characters⚜

⚜Acino Ralohs⚜
forAnica1_2-1.png

SNIPER_WOLF_by_nachomolina.jpg

Name: Acino Ralohs
Race: Mostly Human (Unless in LOZ game then she is a Sheikah)
Military Uniform: **LINK** ((Military/POW RP only))
Other Outfits: See Photos

Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Red Brown
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 125lbs
Build: Athletic/Military

Personalty: Cocky, Smart Mouth, kind of a Bitch....However, under that hard shell is a fun loving, outgoing rather shy girl. (Can play any kind of mix of the traits listed)

History: Depends on RP Pairing.

⚜Angzyn⚜
a2ab920a2c908ce178cf1f9042b36537-d31nzxc.png

Name: Angzyn Ralohs
Race: Mostly Elf (Blood/High mix for WOW) (LOZ she is a Sheikah or Sheikah/Gerudo mix )
Other Outfits: Photo as needed

Eye Color: Left Blue/Right Green (Sheikah or Sheikah/Gerudo mix: Red/Gold)
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 125lbs
Build: Athletic/Slim/Dancer

Personalty: Rather Shy at time though she had known to have a firey unbroken spirit about her. Quite, Loner, Cocky. (Sometimes Child like and playful)

History: Depends on RP Pairing.

What Happened to me?
OPEN​

This is a really open RP idea that I can't help keep going back to. Just about anything can happen and I left the opening post the way it is for that very reason. If you like the Idea please PM me and tell me your thoughts on it. Again this is a VERY OPEN RP when it comes to a solid plot.

I hope you're enjoying the approval process so far, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, we're really a friendly bunch. Now, since you are up for writing prompts please use the following as a story starter. Let it take you wherever you wish as long as it remains PG-13. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Everything was a blur...

Opening Post Idea

Everything was a blur... Those bight blue eyes slowly opening, not knowing what had happened. All Chris could remember was well Nothing.

Where am I...., the thought seemed to fade from his mind as quickly as it entered it. Looking around he found himself in a large white room with nothing in it but the large bed he was laying in. Sitting up slowly, hand running over his chest, neck, each arm. Looking for something but not finding it. The only clothes he wore where a pair of pants that seemed to match the room in all its blandness. That and the set of bandages that wrapped around his upper chest and shoulders. Something had happened but he could not remember what. One more glance around the room, this time something caught his eyes. A large black screen or was it glass against the south wall....or at less he thought it was the south wall.

With taking his eyes off the black glass on the wall he set one foot, followed by the other onto the cold stone floor. Finding that the pants where way to big for him and had to use one hand to hold them up as he slowly moved across the room toward the only thing in the room that stuck out. "Hello?"

His chest hurt, so did his shoulders. What happened to me?

Nothing happened, the young man taking a seat before the glass, looking up at it. Waiting for something to happen but nothing did. No one answered him. Resting his hands on his ankles. He felt something. Looking down and moving the pants' leg up. Seeing a small hospital band around his left ankle. Leaning down some to read it Chris felt himself getting light headed once again....Everything went black.

"You think he remembered anything?"

i'm looking for an ancient arabia themed slave-girl/master rp. would you be interested?

**Update**

Added plot: What Happend To Me.

I love your ideas, Angzyn. <3
I'm quite in favor of maybe a male human and a female angel or succubus.

**Boredom Bump....Looking for people to talk with mostly >.>**

CRAVING GOOD WOW RP. I have two plots in mind just give me a PM ^.^

You like OC's in LOZ. I can handle that. Which setting do you prefer? OoT and TTP have fairly open settings that your sheika or Geruda/Sheikah could roam.

I'd be inclined to play a Hylian, possibly Goron Raised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom