Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The price of learning immortality.

The slap didn't seem to phase her. "ha how the world shapes it self, do you think it was exciting watching Egypt fall? do think it was a good laugh watching hundreds die from black death? How about knowing about what Hitler was doing do poor innocent families? was it all like watching a great show?" She glared into his eyes. "if you think its enjoyable its not. but what do i know" she shook her head at him.

"Well it will be worth it. " Kane said. "Unfortunately for you i don't really care about anyone else...I have no family and i don't have anyone that i love anymore." He added. "I will continue with this and enjoy the great show called Planet Earth." He said as he secured her last limp and then walked over to a table booting up a computer and turning on the camera system that would watch her. "Now we are going to start with some simple torture."

Aurora just rolled her eyes at him, boy was he in for a shock if his plan worked. Living forever was not going to be as fun as he thought, she had seen to many other's go mad from it. "Whatever lets just get it over with. Then you can be on your merry way to live forever, and I will be away from the monster that you are"

"Alright then." He said as he took out a cross like sword. "I hope you take forever to scream." Kane said as he slashed at her body a total of ten times making each one a cross. But he didn't stop their and soon the sword was thrusted into her stomach. "Don't speak." Kane added as he left the sword inside of her. He went to grab another device and went towards the human girl. "So tell me dose this hurt?" Kane asked as he cut the girls arm.

The sword didn't phase her. She did not scream she did not even whimper. As he made the cross on her skin she didn't seem to mind. In fact she began to laugh. "Christ was not my god when i was turned a vampire, i have no fear of him. He actually was a pleasant man." that gave a hint to her age. She was what other vampires considered an ancient one of the first. She watched in horror as he cut the human "you son of bitch let her go"

Kane laughed as he brought the girl over infront of her. "I struck a nerve." He said sitting in a chair the girl was slowly waking up. "Oh don't worry i won't kill her, Maybe bring her more harm maybe rape her in front of you as well." He said with a grin. "Or I could just maybe force you to turn her."

" you bastard I told you take what you from me, you no reason to do this to her unless you enjoy being some twisted monster.she didn't understand how anyone could be like this.

"I am going to take what I want from you but we never made a deal to keep her alive or not." Kane said dragging his fingers along her blood. Getting up the girl fell to the ground as he walked towards her. "So tell me how it tastes." Kane said as he brought his bloody fingers up to her lips.

Aurora turned her face way from his finger refusing to taste the blood from a mortal. With her face still turned and her teeth clenched tight she spoke."I told you I will not drink mortals blood it is wrong." She had never killed anything before but she knew she was going to kill him

Kane smiled and smeared the blood over her lips. "Well im not sure it is wrong other vampires do it." He said as he grabbed her neck and pushed in on her windpipe. "Now you will cough for air and i can let you have a taste."

There was something so wrong with his reasoning. She struggled as she felt him put pressure on her windpipe. But once again he was being a silly mortal, She was not like the younger vampires they were more like mortals in some ways. She did not need to breath, her insides her dead. But she was not going to let on to that.

He pulled out the knife and stapped her in the chest right over her lungs. "You seem to be so resistent." Kane said with a chuckle. "I think I will force you to turn her."

The pain was almost more than she could bare. she roared like a caged animal."you just sealed your fate. the second you leave this place the other will kill you"

He smirked and he slipped the bloody fingers into her mouth wiping them on her tongue then pulling them out. "The other?" He asked. "What other would that be." He laughed leaving the knife in her chest as he walked away.

She spit the blood at his face. "well you don't think I don't have friends loyal to me do you?" she gave a laugh, the knife didn't phase her. "and please with this childish games, be man and get it over with. you pathetic little worm, you have no idea what you are up against, and I am going to be nice for so much longer, I never took a life before, and i don't want it to be with you, but if you force my hand"

He opened a drawer and pulled out a pistal. "Oh? Friends, force your hand." He said with a laugh. "I'm just a corrupt human is all you will ever find out." Kane said as he aimed at her thigh shooting twice in each thigh. "See I said I would torture you before I got what I wanted." Kane laughed.

Aurora laughed at him as the bullets prieced her skin. "you still don't get it do you." she kept laughing as if someone was telling her the worlds funniest joke. "All your doing is wasting your time, I am not like the others and this childish torture is not working on me." She closed her eyes a moment and as she did the knief in her chest went shooting from her chest and on to the floor in front of him. The bullet in thighs fell tot he ground and all her wounds closed up. She open her eyes and starred at him.

"Nope but you allow me to try more methods even if they don't effect you." He said. "And I have a list my dear and its begging to be used." Kane said as he turned and set the gund down on the table. "Hmm what to try first." He said looking at a paper on the table. His back was to her and without a care for what she might try.

(Sorry for the delay been a crazy week or so)

"go head waste your time, Thats fine by me as i have all the time in the world" she was not going to to do anything physically to him, she was not like him. But she did have another plan that would hopfully open his eyes all he had to do was get close enough to her.

"Alrighty then let's get this show on the road." Kane said as he pulled out the deadly Nine tail whip. It was named for the reason of the claws that were on the end along with the whip it's self. "So tell me, How many times can you heal with out feeding?" He asked. "Im sure it's a drain on the body regardless of how old or used to it you are."

Aurora laughed. "don't you worry about it boy, i know my limits." this was perfect for her plan, she could not wait for the whip to rip at her skin and draw blood. "well come on then enough talk" she egged him on.

Kane smirked and moved behind her at the distance of the whip. "You seem to enjoy my attention." He said as he cracked the whip a few times before he started to lash her back watching as the claws dug into her. He loved this whip for that very purpose. "Tell me do you enjoy it?" He asked.

Aurora was not afraid nor did she show him any fear. She felt the claws cut into her body and she didn't flinch. She felt the blood rise to the surface and coat the claws as he swung the whip back and forth a drop of her blood landed on his skin, and it carried all the painful memories she had endured. In his minds eye he saw her own father cast her from his home for being a monster, friends she had known die, The world crumble before her. He felt her feelings, her sadness, her grief, her overwhelming loneliness. All from that signal drop.

Kane dropped the whip and grabbed his had as everything she had felt flooded his head. Groaning in pain he collapsed to the ground. They were so real to him this was how she felt over life and what had happened to her. It was driving him crazy as he made it to his feet he walked clumsily away and into a bathroom where he managed to splash water in his face. He only looked at how distraught his face was in the mirror.

~Sorry just been stressed out for awhile with car problems.~

Aurora watched as he collapsed. She knew no other vampire has done this before, but no other vampire was as powerful. But it did cost her, to do something like that cost her a lot of her energy and strength. Her head hung down as he disappeared into the bathroom. She hoped it worked, she hoped he was see her for more than just what he thought. She was human being just like him except she cared about the world. She not so sure he did.

Back
Top Bottom