Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The price of learning immortality.

DeadReaver

Supporter
Supporter
Kane grinned as he sat in the second story building over looking his trap. It was made for catching a vampire and with the fresh meal sitting at the center what vampire could resist? "Soon I will find the secret behind their immortality." Kane grinned with excitement all he had to do was wait. It was near midnight already as he watched and waiting the female that was bait laid their knocked out and bleeding.

Kane was simply 20 years old and he was already looking into being an immortal but not a vampire. Some called him crazy others encouraged him, some figured he'd end up dead. But no while he took care not to be bitten it proved harder to catch a vampire then be bitten by one.

*Sorry about it not being longer for an intro I've hit a block for now that's all I could think of right now.*

Aurora had been the town for days she had been helping fledgling vampires. In that time she had run herself down to the ground eating very little just worried about the others and trying to get them into the hands of other that would help them learn to be vampires.

She walking down the street keeping her eyes out for any more fledglings that might need her help. But then a scent caught her nose, blood. Part of her feared that one of her vampires was hurt, another feared they did something horrible not understanding what to do. She quickly followed the scent where she found a girl bleed from a head wound. Aurora knew in moment it was not a vampire who had done this. "what happen to you" she questioned more to herself

The girl groaned in pain but she was still out cold as Kane sat in the building. "And the mouse is caught." He said as he aimed the dart gun at the vampire. "Sweet dreams." He grinned and he pulled the trigger and watched as the dart silently went through the air. He had his hamd on a button as well ready to spring a net if she didn't go down from the dart. It was meant to put an elephant to sleep with one dose. For her own protection as well the net would keep her from falling or getting hit by something.

Aurora was bent down over the girl but something told her danger was here. She stood just in time to feel a needle pierce her back. She quickly ripped the needle from her fleash but it was already taking effect and she like a ton of bricks.

Kane smiled and pushed the button so the vampire and the human got caught in the net. "Bingo." He said as he packed up and headed for his prize. "She was so unaware of her surrondings." He said with a laugh and once he was outside he looked up at the captured pair. "This will be great a live Vampire."

Aurora's eyes open but her head felt fuzzy what was happening. She felt something around her and some one against her. She was shocked to see the girl and her were trapped in a net. How could she have been so careless to let this happen. She struggled but her body felt heavy like she had no control over it. She saw a man under her. " what are you doing." she questioned but she sounded drunk.

"I am going to take you with me my subject." Kane said as he stopped at the net. "Now I can drag you back with me or you can manage to walk, I know that dart won't knock you out, your to strong for that." He said. "But I can hit you with another and kill you but your useless dead." Kane added with a grin.

Aurora swallowed hard, he sounded like he was mumbling, something about walking or dying. She wasn't sure. She was so dizzy. "what about the girl. You better let her go" she managed to say trying to sound tough but she was not sure she did. She was not sure of anything at this point but she had to try.

"Can't do that she still has her uses." Kane said as he cut the rope holding the net up. "Now let's get you to the lab before some hunter comes for an easy kill." He said walking over to her and pulled out a gag. "Just so you can't bite me." He said as he quickly placed around her head and inside her mouth. "Done now move forward."

She looked at him funny when he said he wanted make sure she didn't bite him. She was not some ravenous dog, she did not need a muzzle. She certainly had no intention of biting him, she had never tasted human blood in her life and she not about to start. Aurora did as she was asked and walked her legs were shakey and she knew this man was up to no good but she had little choice in the matter until the drugs wore off and she could free the girl she was at his mercy.

Kane shook his head as he picked up the girl and walked behind the vampire. "Down the ally on your left." He said. "Stop halfway and don't move till I tell you to." Kane said as he felt the girl move slightly. "Seems our friend is going to be waking up soon." He said with a grin.

Aurora did as she was told and stopped halfway but she could barely stand any longer. She found herself leaning against a wall. She looked at him, "just let her go"

Kane shook his head and opened a celler door. "Go inside the sooner this happens the closer I can get." He said as he stood their with the girl on his shoulder. "She's going to be your meal." He said. "And I know how to break vampires so they become consumed by bloodlust."

Aurora looked at him then the cellar than back to him. "no, i won't let you harm her. I have not tasted a drop of human blood and i will not be starting with her." that seemed to piss her off. How dare he use this poor girl. "i am not the monster of you fairy stories. you best learn to understand that. I would rather die than take an innocent life, and nothing you do can change that"

Kane shook his head. "Just go down or your going to get a rough ride from here on out and I really don't like to harm my subjects." Kane said as he dropped the girl and crossed his arms. "Just do as I say and just maybe you won't have to kill her." Kane said as he pointed to the entrance.

Aurora glared at him, as soon as the drug wore off she would make a break for it. She sighed and stumbled down the stairs looking back up at him. "I am going to ask you again don't bring her down. You can do whatever you like to me just leave her alone." Aurora was not like the vampires mortals feared, she was more concerned with that mortals life than her own. Aurora knew she can take whatever her through at her but the girl she did not know. Aurora was kinder than most mortals.

"You have no force here." Kane said as he made his way down after the vampire. The human intow behind him. "I will do as I please to you Vampire, but the first thing I want to do is break you." He gave an evil grin. "You don't understand how long I've been hunting for the secret of immortality, and not become one of you blood suckers." He added. When they made it to the bottom the door closed and it their was dim lights. "Walk." He said. "And don't stop."

Aurora just shook her head at him. "You won't break me, better have tried, you have nothing i haven't seen." She glared at him. "And what makes you think we suck blood, cause Bram Stoker told you so?" She really hated how stupid mortals could be. She did as he said and walked, but she was not afraid of anything he could do to her. he could cause he the most pain she ever felt and she didn't care.

"I've studied you creatures long enough to know what you do." He said. "And this expirement is going to complete my reasearch and your to thank for that." Kane said as he followed. "You will break down I have many toys here that will aid me in breaking you." He said with a grin. "Now be quite or I kill the girl now and force feed you."

Aurora glared at him a moment "the only creature here is you." she looked angry like she could rip his head off just for him looking at her. But she would keep her emotions under control she had to figure out a way to stop him with out killing him. She of course did not want to see him capture another vampire but she also didn't want to kill him.

"No see I'm human, your not." Kane said as they walked down the hall. "And don't think of escaping....the second I see the sedative wereing off I'm shooting you with another till your secured." He added. When the made it to the end of the hallway he set the girl down and grabbed the vampire. "Now to get you locked up." He said turning on the lights to reveal a lab.

Tried to pull away from him but whatever that drug was it still had effect on her. "I am so human, I am just immortal, and you will be the same as I if you do this." She looked around at the lab. She felt the pain from the others he had kept here at one time. "did you ever stop to think this was not done to me by choice, to us any of us?"

He pulled her over towards four different chains. Two that extended from the wall and two from the floor. Meant for her hands and ankles, s he glasped them on her ankles to keep her secured and easier to restrain her hands unclasping her hands. "Now be nice and let me get's these hands locked up." He said as he grabbed her left arm and pulled it towards the chain reaching from the ceiling.

~I never noticed how small my posts where when i used my phone....Bah sorry for that really i am.~

(trust me i understand, i do the same from my phone you think you are typing a novel when really you are lucky it is sentence)

Aurora was starting to get some of her strength back into her and tried to fight back, she was still weaker than a mortal girl, but still it was wroth a try. "and really what do you think is so great about being immortal? Whatching everyone you know die? spending years and years along?" She questioned "you don't know how lucky you are, why would you want to change that?"

He smacked her right across the face. "Shut it." He growled at her. "I never want to die, I want to live forever and see how this world shapes itself as the years pass." He said as he clasped the chains to her left wrist. "I was always alone and for so many years i have been, And now because of that im close to breaking the secret of immortality." He said. "And with out turning into one of your disgusting kind." He added. "Now be quite and just accept what is happening and you might make it out alive." He added moving over to her right side and tried to chain that arm as well.

~Ya tricks your mind.~

Back
Top Bottom