Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Reality (Kiari03 & PatricioINTP)

Patrick eyed her with both thoughts of what she was thinking and how much he wanted her, causing his internal emotions get get twisted up in an unpleasant goo. He kept a watchful and lustful eye on her while Timmy-Tom just kept on working. The breakfast nearly completed, he laid down a hefty serving of food for one. The other chair facing the window next to Patrick. Timmy-Tom than sat on what will be Roslyn’s left side if she sat facing the window. As she walked back to the table, Timmy-Tom said, “This ought to be more than enough for you, though your lunch intake will be...”

“Quiet!”, Patrick interrupted. Then in Roslyn’s direction, he resumed. “I really should head out again for fuel and other things. Still, I am curious. You made some interesting statements earlier and would like to know what you are thinking right now.” He rather not beat around the bush. He thinks she knows something. How much and was it enough, he can’t say. But she had to at least expect before he tells. To drag it out will just make her into a backstabber, he thought. Too soon however, and he will frighten her. The timing is critical, and for him, annoying to the point of being painful.

[If she makes observations like "Hey Timmy-Tom, how did you know that-", then he will press her to think it out logically.]

Roslyn didn't understand it, but something more than the city getting blown to bits was definitely wrong. She hadn't had time to think about it much, but why hadn't there been more people on the streets after the blast? Not at the hotel, on the interstate, or in the city. Why was it someone as random, confusing, and sometimes...unhuman as Timmy-Tom? "Thanks...." She replied quietly while staring down at the food and considering his choice of language again. It wasn't natural, but he was strange. Roslyn jumped when Patrick snapped at Timmy-Tom, but not much else. She was now, very much on edge as she tried to backtrack all that had happened recently.

She heard Patrick's questions and it truly didn't seem like a question a concerned friend would ask, but rather a curious scientist who was observing the reactions a patient my be having to something. She thought carefully before answering, "This all started...after I agreed to come for the second trial with the VR machine. I guess what I am thinking is...where would I be now if I had declined that offer...I guess I'm wondering too...just who the two of you really are to one another. You seem irritated by every action Timmy-Tom makes and he takes it without a blink of an eye. Unless you both knew each other before," Or one was created by the other "then it doesn't make sense for you two to act this way." It was an innocent enough statement that didn't turn him into some whacked out scientist who had trapped her, but still highlighted her suspicions at the same time. Either way, she wasn't eating right now. She had lost her appetite as she considered the very real possibility that she might still be dreaming in the world of a machine.

Patrick looked at her, staring at her food, not eating. And this ‘Timmy-Tom’ could be the factor that screwed it all up. Well, that is the program after all. He took a deep breath and sat back. “Timmy-Tom... what an awful name... please tell her what you think.”

Timmy-Tom looked at her and said, “Earlier you indicated that you wanted to eat more. Yet despite giving your mind the belief that its hungry, you are not eating. This indicates that the manipulation of the feelings of hunger should normalized and continue as normal.” He then turned to Patrick. “It also indicates something is troubling for her.”

Patrick took another deep breath. He was confident that she already knows. He held up his hand like giving a “scout honor” sign, then crossed his fingers. Quickly, the space between Roslyn and everything else in the room expanded in distance. Then just as quickly, glass appeared from a few paces from her position, before she could get up and move closer. Everything from the glass outward separated. As though the four corners of the cabin was held together by four platforms, and her’s is a fifth. Before her a new world appeared before her eyes.

Piranesi_carceri%20XIV.jpg

pirane10.jpg

prp249x.jpg

Piranesi9c.jpg

The sounds of machinery was mixed with these images of some fortress in a constant state of change. Sometimes paradoxical. After about a half of a minute seeing all of this, her platform stopped, then slowly went upward into another room. It was smaller, well lit though there was no light source, and Patrick was inside. When the platform stopped, he started speaking. [If she says anything at all, a loud, high pitch sound will enter the small, glass walled chamber, and he will resume again shortly before the pitch sound begins.]

“I know you are probably frightened right now. But I’ve given you a fantastic gift. This is my world. Think of it like a fish tank, a home for someone which I decorated. And you are the fish, living away from all the mortal coil. The only difference is you have the ability to help design this fish tank. A paradise, a heaven, that is all yours. To be whatever you want. IF you accept it. Otherwise, I can make it a living hell for you. Its your choice, and I think a simple one, as I am not asking for much. All your needs will be meet. Just let me enter and be a part of it.” He paused and look around the bare, empty room. A window now appears on the wall to Roslyn’s left, and a door to her front-right. “You can start by designing this room however you like.” He opens the door. “However, if you ever try to hurt or fight me, and deny me your shared pleasures...” He exited and closed the door. The unknown light source went off. It was darker than space inside and outside the window. It became cold and completely quiet. A minute later, a light source from the ceiling appeared. Normal life outside can be seen. And the glass walls were gone.

Upon exiting, Roslyn can tell this was the locked room, which Patrick previously called her sister’s private room. The person known as Timmy-Tom was standing between the kitchen and the living room. “I’ve been instructed to tell you everything that has happened, and how to best utilize me. The man you know as Timmy-Tom I am not.” And image screen that was all grey appeared beside him.

“When your VR session seem to end, it was actually resetting to another session premade by Patrick” {Image: Patrick setting up himself to the seat next to Roslyn.} “The problem was to get you to a more appropriate setting, which means getting you from point A to point B. This problem was increased by the fact your session occurred late at night, and he had to move your body to another location. So getting you to the hotel was his solution. Someone however got in the way.” {Image: Patrick, leaving the building where the VR is located in a fast speed, while being observed by Timmy-Tom. He noticed Patrick failed to lock and arm the building.} “He then entered your VR session.” {Image: Timmy-Tom seeing Roslyn in the VR chair.}

“When Patrick returned with the tools he need to transport your body, he found Timmy-Tom has already entered the VR. FIM, the feedback input monitor, told him that Timmy-Tom was drinking alcoholic beverages, apparently to see if he can drink without becoming drunk. Patrick then told FIM to make Timmy-Tom feel very drunk while increasing the desire to sleep for you. He then prepped your body for transport and left Timmy-Tom on the system.” {Image: Early morning, Timmy-Tom wakes up in the VR chair, seeing Roslyn no longer beside him.} “Rest assured, your body is safe and will be monitored. When you eat, your body well be fed. Likewise, when it comes to sleep, waste, cleanness, comfort, and other needs, it is being taken care of.

“Knowing that he will need an avatar for FIM, Patrick went ahead and picked Timmy-Tom. So I was made in his image, and the one you saw when you woke up in the hotel. However, Patrick's biometerics shows that he was in an anxiety state due to the Timmy-Tom intersection. He also consider me unequipped for release, as I lack any form of personality module other than a ‘dull, boring sounding computer’ who ‘destroy the illusion’ and ‘cannot seduce a nymphomaniac’.

“For this reason, one of the tasks he wants you to do first in your new paradise is to rename me and change my appearance. My tasks are as follows: to give you the most comfort as I can provide. To adjust the world more to your desires. Any other requests has to be approved and should not harm you or Patrick. Patrick is permitted to overrule anything you ask of me, including denial of your wishes.”

The gray image box beside his head disappears. The one still with the name ‘Timmy-Tom’ bows and asks, “What would you like to call me now?”

Roslyn kept staring at her food as Patrick sighed and began to speak to Timmy-Tom as if he weren't human. Finally, she stood up from her chair and snapped, "Will you stop talking to him like that?! He's not a-" But Timmy-Tom's robotized and overly factual answer made her stop mid-sentence. "He's not...human.." She breathed, falling back into her chair wide eyed. First she stared at Timmy-Tom and then she glared at Patrick.

Just what the Hell was going on? "Don't tell I'm really still-" But once again, she was cut off. This time by the impossible expansion of space around her and the formation of four glass walls that barricaded her from a new world that was taking form right before her eyes. She stared in amazement at the twisted, moving, and impossible world around her. Taking a few cautious steps forward and placing her hand on the glass, she breathed heavily. What was going to happen now? This all had to be part of a test...right? Now that she had figured it out, it would certainly be game over. "If he thinks I'm just going to go back to my room and pretend this didn't happen, then he is nuts. I'll inform everyone as far as PETA until I see him behind bars." She scowled, kicking the glass to no effect as her platform began to rise higher and higher. This made her nervous as she felt unstable mentally and now physically, her mind telling her that there was no physical way for this to be happening. Surely, she could break through the glass at any second. Her fear of heights now fully exposed, she squeezed her eyes shut and breathed deeply until she felt the platform begin to come to a slow stop.

Opening her eyes, the first thing she didn't want to see and saw was Patrick. Tears brimmed over her eyes as she gritted her teeth began to land a verbal assault, "You son-" when a loud, high pitched mechanical scream silenced her. The sound was powerful and pushed Roslyn to her knees as she gripped her ears in an attempt to block the sound created by the loud yip she let out in immediate response. Once she was confident that the sound was gone, she uncovered her ears and stood up in front of Patrick again to hear what he had to say. Even though she couldn't use her mouth to communicate, she imagined that her eyes were conveying as many words as needed to be said. She wasn't happy, she was terrified, she wanted to go home, and she didn't care what she had to do to get there.

Heaven or Hell. Those were her choices. But wasn't a fake Heaven run by the manipulative devil, really just Hell in disguise? She listened as he explained what he desired from her, pleasures. The brief physical pleasures that they had already shared came across her mind. The times that he held and stroked her hand, kissed the crown of her head, held her body. Immediately, she was kicking herself for having allowed a perfect stranger to act so familiar with her. Her face didn't change from the look of absolute loathing as he made his way out the door with his warning before plunging her into suffocating darkness and silence. This was no ordinary darkness. For with darkness in the real world, even in space, though there might not always be a sound, there is always a light. No matter how far. But here, it was utterly pitch black with no light and no sound, which created the feeling of no hope for Roslyn. She made no mistake in realizing that this fear and hopelessness had been intended by Patrick, before finally a source of light flooded her room and life could be seen outside of the window again.

Taking a deep breath, she looked around the room she was to design of her own desires. The walls were proportional to the house, but beige and bare. The floor was hard wood and the only furniture she had was a bed. Still, she was too panicked to decorate her room right now and so immediately she ran out of the room and into the master bedroom from the door that she had been told was his younger sister's. Roslyn was wide eyed and shaking as she slammed the door shut and pushed her body against it. For a while, the only thing she could hear was the sound of her racing heart in her ear drums as she stared at the cat that had been lounging on the bed up until now. It took a little bit of time, but slowly she made her way out of the master bedroom and walked over to Timmy-Tom to see if he knew where Patrick was.

"Where is Patrick?" She demanded, but he replied to her as though he hadn't heard her voice. Still, she wasn't ready to press her question, because he was offering her something much more valuable. The truth of what had happened. She listened and watched, fascinated at how easily this had happened to her and how quickly she had believed it was truly the end of the world. Roslyn felt her cheeks burning as a sense of embarrassment overcame her for her own stupidity, but still, she continued to listen and watch.

Timmy-Tom. He was drinking alcoholic beverages to see if he would get drunk. That was really a human being from the outside who could have told her what was going on. The sentence, "After all it is a pri-" and everything else he said to her the day prior to them falling to sleep ran through her mind over and over as this avatar of Timmy-Tom continued to inform her of what had happened. It was so obvious! How hadn't she seen it?! Why hadn't she asked more obvious questions?! The more she listened, the more her anger shifted from being solely on Patrick and more onto herself.

"Rest assured, your body is being monitored." This gave her some comfort in the knowledge that she wasn't completely detached from the real world. She still probably needed a healthy body to continue existing in this world. But how long would it take for Patrick to come up with a way to end that? To kill her and keep her mind locked in this world, his to play with or discard at his whim? This thought made her shiver down to the core of her soul. She knew she had to wake herself up before that could happen, but how? Then, she got an idea. No harm can be brought to me or Patrick...could it be because too much harm would alert a safety precaution in the system and thus wake her up? Would it work if he was the only one in pain or did she have to be in pain? How much pain would be enough? Would Patrick go that far? It was the obvious solution, but she had to test it out and she knew just the way to kill two birds with one stone.

She stared at the avatar she had been calling Timmy-Tom since early this morning and considered what name she should give him now. She wanted it to be in reference to a hero who had set people free, but she didn't want it to be obvious either. So, she settled on the name of the man who saved her from the wrecked car that had been the death of her father. The man who had put his own life at risk to set her free, "Your name is Jeremy." She said softly, before imagining Jeremy's physical appearance as best she could remember it. "A world that can be controlled by how I want it to look...just how I see it." She thought as she remembered he had had buzz cut blond hair, dark blue eyes, a strong, muscular build, a sharp jawline and nose, had the stubbles of a beard and mustache, and was a little over six feet tall. She decided to put that body in a plain white t-shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes for now. "Now, Jeremy..." Roslyn spoke after opening her eyes again to see the body exactly as she had imagined it, "Tell me where Patrick is!" She screamed, fists clenched at her side. She wanted, no, needed to see just how serious Patrick was... as the knowledge of her ability to change Jeremy's appearance to her liking gave rise for hope in her chest.

[If Patrick comes into the room she will run over to him and at least aim at kicking him in the groin, figuring that is the quickest and one of the most painful ways to hurt a man. Whether she is stopped or not is up to you. Also, this is one of the few times that physical punishment would be preferable, considering she is trying to see if pain will wake her up. If he doesn't appear, then dialogue can continue between her and Jeremy.]

“Patrick is not here, as he thought you would need time alone to accustom this place how you dictate it. He will return later tonight to see how you are and any needs you may have. Is there any additions or modifications you would want to tell me to do? You were running a setting on one of Jupiter’s moons. I can change the outside environment to meet that. Or would you like a massage?”

But then he paused, and added, “Heightened biometrics hints that you are experiencing anger. Perhaps directed at Patrick? Be forewarned that any acts of violence against real users will result immediate action. Normally, its rejection from the VR, but in your case its being put back in a dark, cold room till Patrick decides to how to best address your misbehavior. He has already have a script ready to be executed if such actions occur. ‘Wonderland’s Rabbit On The Other Side’, he calls it. Sorry, but I am not authorized to say anything more about it. However, I can let you let out any anger tendencies on legitimate targets if you wish.”

Need time alone? That wasn't too far fetched. She certainly felt like she needed some time alone, before doing something as rash as she had been ready to do. "No. I don't want to go back to the moon. I guess if I had to choose right now...it would be to go to the beach on a hot summer's day. Undoubtedly his "sister" will have a swimsuit designed to fit me." She mumbled the last part. It was the exact opposite, but she thought it would be far less chaotic and would allow her to clear her head and relax for a little while. "And no. I don't want you, Patrick, or any other of his creations to touch me. Thank you." She barked quickly at the notion of getting a massage. No doubt Patrick would get some pleasure of at least satisfaction from that.

Roslyn sighed, "Make the beach a small walking distance from the back of the house. I'll put on a swimsuit and go there." She refused to acknowledge his observation of her 'heightened biometrics', but she was grateful for what information he had given her. "Wonderland's Rabbit on the Other Side". She didn't think it was a very creative name. Surely it had to be in reference to Alice in Wonderland, except if it was a place of punishment, it would undoubtedly be a terrifying place, rather than wonderful. She cringed as she thought of the heights and darkness she had been forced to endure earlier today and, for now, set aside her thoughts of harming Patrick.

Walking back into the master bedroom, she went through the drawers and found a dark violet bikini with a ruffled top and bottom. It fit and showed off her body's curves perfectly, leaving only her nakedness to be desired. "One nice thing about this trip to the beach...I won't get sunburned." She muttered as she tossed on a pair of dark sunglasses and grabbed a beach towel. "I'm going out now!" She called to Jeremy, "Please make me something to eat for when I get back. A chicken dinner maybe." She said nervously, unaccustomed to giving orders to anything that looked so human. Taking an apple from the fruit basket that had appeared on the counter, she went out the back porch and onto the sandy shores of the beach. Once on the shore, she walked for what seemed like hours before laying out her towel and collapsing on top of it. Anything to be out of sight of that house as she slipped into a dreamless sleep comforted by the sound of gentle waves.

Back in the real world, it was Sunday, as the demos of the betas was done on a Saturday so many with 9-5 jobs and school can participate. Patrick yearn to get back and see Roslyn again, but he knew she might not think well of him right now. Besides, when normal work begin again Monday, he can’t be in with her anyway. So he was putting the finishing touches to something else. A way to have FIM report to him via a secure website so he can access how and what she is doing from any computer with an internet connection.

Testing it out for the first time, it seemed to be working. “Visiting the beach, huh. Lets see if I can augment the reality for her from online.” He started scripting code.

[I don’t know if she is laying on her front or back, so....]

As she laid there in her deamless sleep, large male hands started sprouting from the sands around her, wearing furry gloves. One each for the arms, petting and caressing them. Another pair went for her naked stomach, and two for each leg, at the thigh and the calf. A few code lines later, a large, vibrating cylinder started moving up and down her back, beneath her towel.

Roslyn was laying on her back after a quick dip in the ocean. Another good idea occurred to her when she first entered the water, there wasn't a threat of marine life attacking her. She was completely safe. She hadn't really thought about the benefits of this machine or the life it could give her since she was supposed to have 'woken up' in the bombed city, but now she was. Swimming around in the ocean water and considering these thoughts logically seemed to calm her frayed nerves just a touch. Maybe, she could make this work, "What good does this world offer...that the other doesn't?" She remembered thinking just a few hours ago. "Maybe...this is what I really wanted all along..." She murmured softly as she stretched her body out on the towel with her back sinking into the hot sand.

Just as she dozed off to sleep again, her body began to be caressed by tender and warm hands that forcefully began to massage away her anger and anxieties. Roslyn moaned in her sleep as the hands worked her from almost every angle. Rubbing in between her thighs, her belly, arms, and calves made her melt until she drowsily began to wake up in a state of mild confusion. It wasn't until she felt the vibrating cylinder suddenly begin moving beneath her towel that she tried to jump up, but the hands seemed already prepared for her reaction and gently pulled her back down. Roslyn arched her back and moaned loudly as the cylinder moved from the base of her neck to the base of her ass unrelentingly and the mischievous pair of hands that had her by the thighs massaged deeper and deeper into the muscle, "D-Damn...you Patrick." She groaned as she completely lost what little will she had had to resist. By the time the hands and cylinder were done with her, she would be tender to the bone and practically drooling in relaxation.

Like Patrick did when she entered the VR for the first time, Roslyn heard the voice of Jeremy like he was with her, although he was not. “The chicken you requested is ready whenever you are ready to come back in.” The cabin was now just behind her, up a cliff, with a small flight of stairs. The hands and back massage under the sand continued till she told them to stop.

* [This is my way of saying, fill something here!]

Jeremy was putting the finishing touches of setting the table for Roslyn when she came in. He pulled the chair out and then came around and placed a full meal of chicken, mash potatoes, roll, green beans, and a little pudding in front of her. “What would you like to drink?”, he asked, before delivering it on her table. Jeremy then went back into the kitchen, Roslyn’s back to him.

As she was going for a full bite of chicken, Jeremy said, “I was notified by Patrick that he was pleased that you seemed to be relaxed after the massage.” Then hands touched her and started massaging her again. Starting on the neck, both hands went outward down her shoulders then squeezed her them. She can feel the one behind her bending down, then came a kiss behind her right ear. The kisser tried to move forward, while kissing her neck and lower jaw, trying for her lips despite the fact she was still eating. As the lips did this, she found out it was Patrick doing the kissing.

[This assumes of course she wants the touching to continue and, obviously, she thinks this is Jeremy. Otherwise, tell me where she pulls herself away.]

By this point Roslyn was laying openly on her beach towel with both her arms and legs splayed to allow the hands better access. Roslyn lifted her head and looked around as she heard Jeremy's voice come to her like he was standing right above her. Still, it was the same sound as when Patrick had done this with her earlier. Even though Jeremy's voice was there, his body, and more thankfully his eyes, weren't. "Ok, hands...you heard him...meal time. Stop." She said slowly, not really wanting to have to say the words. Getting up was difficult at first, because her legs felt like jelly and her mind was in a bit of a haze. Still, she collected her beach towel and rolled her eyes as she saw the cabin was there and probably had been the entire time. "Could of sworn I ran away from here..." She muttered as she walked up the stairs and entered from the back porch. Looking outside, she sighed, "Jeremy, can you make it sunset out there with perhaps the moon about three times bigger and just rising over the west? Thanks." She said as she threw the towel to the couch and took her seat with her chair facing the window.

"The dinner smells great." She complimented, not really sure that it mattered, considering he was a VR person, but feeling it would be shameful not to pay a compliment nonetheless. Already, she was slowly slipping out of reality. Cutting a piece of the thigh from the chicken, she took a mouth full and moaned, "mmmm" as the tender meat melted in her mouth. Relaxing back in her chair and swallowing she replied, "Turns out I really needed it...sorry for snapping at you earlier. It's not your fault." She replied when suddenly she felt a pair of hands on her shoulders. Rather than ask for him to stop, she allowed him to press his fingers into her muscle as she swallowed some mashed potatoes. A shiver shot down her spine as a kiss was planted behind her right ear. A trail of kisses from her ear to her jaw soon followed, prompting the question, "Jeremy...what are you-" When suddenly Patrick's face unexpectedly came into view.

Roslyn hadn't imagined that it was Patrick who had been massaging and kissing her and to see his face so suddenly startled her to the point that took a sharp in take of air and jumped out of her seat to push him away and so that she could stand a few paces from him. The sudden shock brought tears to rim against the edges of her eyes as she tried to stop herself from doing something she might regret. Still, nothing was going to stop her mouth which asked, "Why the Hell didn't you say something?! I didn't even know you had returned and you scared me half to death! Just because you have the ability to have several pairs of hands rub me down doesn't mean that I trust you. Get away from me!" She screamed before she could truly think about what she was saying and any consequences that may result. However, a quick look in her eyes and biometrics could tell anyone that at this moment she wasn't mad, just scared.

[Really good last post by the way! You had me going because I really wouldn't have guessed it would be Patrick either without a mention of him returning.]

[Hee hee hee hee!]

Patrick sat down at an available spot on the chair, a wide grin on his face as he looked up at Roslyn. “Jeremy is allowed to touch you and please you too. But I rather touch someone I know is a real human being and not an AI avatar from a VR world. They tend to be too over loyal schizoid servants in comparison to a real being. And that combination is very weird.” He wasn’t upset. And looking back, he know that he took advantage. But if he can get her bit-by-bit, then he is getting what he wants.

He got up, picked up the chair he was on, and moved it further away from the table before sitting down again, right up against the corner of the VR cabin. Jeremy meanwhile went ahead and reposition her utensils and chair for her after the interruption. “Go ahead. Continue. I promise not to touch you.” And as if to physically show it, he tucked his hands under his legs, though his face leaned forward and that smile was still there. He hoped she would ask Jeremy to touch her, but didn’t dare suggest it as he feared she will immediately reject it.

Then he thought of a side route. “Jeremy, let the dog in from the back.” [See post #22] He held one hand up and it formed a ‘C’, a fist, then the index finger went over the thumb. The cat and dog from their locations came over. His left hand patted his lap, and the cat jumped on it allowing him to pet her. She placed her paws on his chest, tail erect. The golden retriever was to his right, his head being petted by Patrick’s right hand. Patrick leaned slightly back in the chair, looking up. He wanted to appear disinterested in Roslyn for the moment, but he kept her on the very edge of his vision.

[Evil lol]

Roslyn despised his grin and wanted to spit right in his face, but restrained herself as she quickly remembered what that could lead to. No. If she was going to lash out at him, then she was going to make it hurt and she wasn't going to suffer a punishment for something as petty as this. Still, she was fuming as he began to speak about Jeremy like he wasn't even in the room with that same overly confident grin, "Sounds like you would know. And besides, seeing my choices I think I would choose the overly loyal AI to you." She bit, her comment holding far less venom as she still stood on the other side of the room until he moved. When Patrick got up and began to move, unconsciously, she took a step closer to Jeremy to whom she placed a lot more trust at this point. It wasn't until Patrick said that he wouldn't touch her that she considered going back to her meal.

Her stomach was still empty and if not for that she would have found a way to shove the entire chicken down Patrick's throat, "Wipe that stupid grin off your face..." She muttered under her breath as she took another uneasy bite of chicken, keeping a weary eye on him as she did. What he did next confused her a bit at first. Was he bringing the dog in just to annoy her while she ate? It seemed too easy. Taking a bite of the greens, she continued to watch as the cat hopped up onto his lap and stretched under his gentle strokes. A rising feeling of resentment and jealousy began to rise in Roslyn's chest as she watched the three with growing displeasure. "I'm not jealous." She corrected herself mentally as soon as the thought came into mind. However, her next action proved without a shout of a doubt just how peeved and jealous she really was.

"Jeremy? My seat is too hard. Come sit down in it and be my cushion for me." She lightly commanded as she sprung up from her seat at the sound of the cat's purring. There was a bright blush on her face as she now glared at the three and then turned her head, determined to pay them no mind. "Traitorous little beasts...but two can play that." She whispered under her breath as she waited for Jeremy to sit down. Looking at him sitting in her seat she then said, "Also, you look uncomfortable. Take off your shirt and unbuckle your belt first, so that you'll be comfortable." Roslyn commanded a little softer, making the mistake for any physical feeling he might experience again. After he did what she asked, she took a seat on his lap and angled herself so that her nearly bare back was able to rest against his artificially warm chest while she ate.

Now, she really wasn't paying as much attention to Patrick, because she had never been like this with a man. AI or not. After the suggestion was made by Jeremy that her biometrics showed that she was nervous she simply replied, "A bit. Would you mind massaging my neck and shoulders with your left hand to help me relax and..." Reaching down, she grabbed Jeremy's left hand with every intention to piss off Patrick the way he had her, and placed it over her left breast, "Here too." Roslyn said confidently as she lost all interest in eating for now and waited to see just how far Patrick would let her go.

When Roslyn started to take some control of the situation, he smirked with amusement while inside he boiled. He can hear her mumble or see her lips move without saying anything, but he kept quiet till she started using Jeremy as a prostitute. “Oh come on”, he first said in a whisper volume when she asked for him to go topless. Holding her breast though was another matter.

“He doesn’t have a penis, you know.”, he said loudly. In truth he does, but it is always limp and never aroused. His testicles was always close to his body. They served no purpose. He knew what she was doing. But it was both making him annoyed and anxious for more. Yet, he mind was formulating a plan. For now, let this continue. Lets play this for what it is worth.

“Jeremy, don’t stop there. Why not make her topless too, hold her body, kiss her neck and back, and play with those nipples. Unless, of course, you don’t want to Roslyn.” He did a hand motion and a keyboard made of light appeared. He quickly typed some instruction in for Jeremy, then the keyboard disappeared. Jeremy, as long as she didn’t told her to stop, kept going, following both of their instructions.

[So if she does tell him to stop, this doesn’t happen.]

Jeremy, after making soft love to Roslyn, continued when he reached down and started to make her completely naked. His right hand then began its work by fingering an upside down U around her clitoris while his left and held her tight, the palm reached over to her right breast. His mouth kissed her from her ear like Patrick did earlier down to her shoulder. Finally, he moved his left hand down and inserted the middle and ring finger inside of her. The right hand went over her waist, ending on her left hip bone. He moved slightly up as his palm of his left hand went over her clitoris. He started to press up against her g-spot, which also resulted in presses on her clitoris due to his hand’s position. The presses continue till either she tells him to quit or orgasms.

[Trying to stay awake for tomorrow!]

"Do you have one? Sounds like jealousy to me..." She smirked, clearly believing that she had the upper hand in this game for now. Roslyn could tell from his tense position that he was now annoyed and anxious and this made her confident. Perhaps too confident. Her face went pale when Patrick began to play along, instructing Jeremy to do more than what she had told him to do. Worse yet, he was calling her bluff with his question at the end. She watched with growing anger as he made a keyboard of light appear and began typing instructions for Jeremy. Just as Jeremy's hand went to the strap of her bikini she said, "No. Stop." And quickly got out of his lap while her eyes were fixed on Patrick. "You sick son of a bitch. You were really going to let him do that and more weren't you? This is all your fault!" She screamed, obviously mortified at what had almost happened. Picking up the glass of water she had been given without thinking, she threw the contents at Patrick and screaming, "I don't care if you decide to "punish" me for this! I hate you!" She screamed before storming out onto the back porch, with tears streaming down her face. She didn't know why she had reacted the way she had. Maybe from the embarrassment of falling for another one of his traps, maybe because she was angry and hurt from being thrown into this world permanently, or maybe because just a few hours ago she had wished that Patrick had been in Jeremy's position. Whatever the reason, angry and silent tears rolled down her face as she stared at the setting sun with anxiety building for what was going to happen next.

[Don't you need to sleep? lol]

“Well, that plan will have to wait.” Patrick took the glass and put it on the table. The cat already ran off while the dog back away but looked around, wondering what happened to cause that outburst. “Notify me if and when you get to that point I just requested. Just make sure she knows I am changing your appearance”, he told Jeremy as Patrick went toward the back to look out and see Roslyn. “She won’t be allowed to change you back to her preferred appearance until I say so. Meanwhile, initiate Wonderland Rabbit script. Now I will have to think of something new.”

The ground around Roslyn suddenly crumbled. She found herself in a pit, who’s diameter is three times the size of which if she held out her arms out. The earth quaked, and orange substance started seeping through the ground, while from the distance she can hear, “I am laaaaaaate!” [She can move to the side if she wants, or stay in the center] Then the ground fell through again. The ground collapsing started accelerating faster than her own fall, which while fast was not as fast as it would be in the real world. The cylinder shaped wall around her was seeping the orange substance. The place was unrealistically and artificially lit.

Then came a noise above her. Above her was a massive white rabbit. It looked and shaped like a normal rabbit except for its size, it was wearing a red coat, and for eyes there was clocks instead with the hands moving rapidly around. “I’m LAAAAAAATE!”, it yelled at her. When it did this, the orange substance spew and splatted around her. It tasted like orange marmalade. “MOVE! Get out of my WAAAAAY! I’m LAAAAAAATE!” It seemed to have fangs for teeth each time it opened its mouth. The rabbit continue to push further and closer in her direction, yelling non-stop, and when it was just a couple meters away, the rabbit hole ended.

She fell into a shallow pool of marmalade. The rabbit dodged her and landed to her side, splashing the marmalade all over the place. It then hopped-run to the wall in front of it... “I’m LAAAAAAATE!”... and smashed a hole into it. The whole room quaked and crumbled as the marmalade pored out. Outside was the beach, and the hole the rabbit just created was on a cliff, only a short distance from the ground. As Roslyn fell to the ground, marmalade continue to poor out, drenching her.

By the time she was able to get out of it, the water before her started to dry up. The environment turned into a dry, rocky landscape. Jeremy was now walking toward her. “You need to take a bath. It is already being prepared. Would you like me to assist you?”

Back
Top Bottom