Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Secret in the Mountains (Kiari03 and Ryanmo97)

Ryan listened to Andrea talk about her life. He knew all about her past and like her had a feeling that he was drawn to her because she was living a similar life to his. When, she asked if he needed anything he said, "No... I'm good..." He finished his sandwich and his Coke. "When you finish with the dishes come out on the back porch with me... I want to show you some more of the property."

Ryan then walked out the back door and onto the porch. The porch actually surrounded the whole first floor of the cabin. It over looked the chicken coop and the rather large greenhouse where Ryan grew most of his produce. There was also a dirt path that lead into the woods that surrounded the cabin.He sat down on the porch swing and waited for Andrea to come out. This was a bit of a test. He wanted to see if he could trust Andrea to be alone.

"Ok, I'll be out in a minute." She said as she picked up her plate and turned on the faucet. It wasn't until after he walked out the door that she realized she was alone. Was it intentional? She couldn't be sure. As she scrubbed the dishes free of the hard stuff and put them in the dishwasher, she considered her options. "The office has got to be on the main floor behind one of those locked doors. If I could find it then-No! He promised after a month he would take me back home. But what if my business fails in that month? I suppose I could always build it back up...but..." Clank, the dishes were making a lot of noise as she quickly piled them into the washer, confused on what she should do. "I gave him my word. The least I can do is stick by it for one day...day one..." She thought as she decided to show that she could be trusted. Her conclusion being, "If I fail here, I might not be given this chance again."

Walking out onto the porch, she stretched her arms high into her air and yawned, "I'm finished. What is it you wanted to show me?" She asked as she took a seat next to him on the swing. Suddenly, something caught her ear. It was clucking. Couldn't be. Getting up, she walked over to the edge of the porch where she saw a bunch of chickens in a chicken coop. Andrea was fascinated as she stared at them. Having been raised in the city, she had never seen a chicken with the beak, feathers, feet, or life in them for that matter.

Ryan smiled when he saw Andrea come out the back door. He knew how long he had been out there and knew she couldn't have found the office in the amount of time he left her alone. He was about to wrap his arm around her when she sat next to him, but then she got up and became entranced with the chickens in the coop.

Ryan got up and walked next to her, "Those are part of my food source up here. I love chicken so I raise my own. Believe me there is nothing like really fresh chicken. Come with me..." Ryan took Andrea by the hand and walked her down the back steps of the porch and over to the chicken coop. "Not only do I get the meat but I get the eggs too." There weren't too many chickens in the coop. Just about ten. Then he walked her over to the Greenhouse. He had all kinds of plants, lettuce, tomato, cucumbers, corn. "But, what I really wanted to show you was down the path." Ryan took Andrea down the dirt path until the reached a small stream. Then the path started to follow the stream, until they reached a nice sized pond in the middle of the forest. It was fed by a waterfall and had a small sandy beach at the end of the path.

For the first time, Andrea wrapped her fingers around the back of his hand as he held hers, staying a step behind him as they walked towards the chicken coop. She wasn't afraid, just a bit weary of the saber beaked creatures that clucked happily away in their home, "Certainly hope you don't expect me to kill any of them...or take away their eggs...." She muttered quietly, happy they were uninterested in her for the moment, but still imagining getting chased by the beady eyed creatures. The green house was more her speed and it fascinated her how efficiently he had grown so many of his own plants, "You've really thought this out for the long run, haven't you? Just how far away from a town or people are we?" She asked as they walked down the dirt path where they reached a small stream and followed it to a beautiful pond with a small sandy beach.

"This is gorgeous..." She said as they reached the sandy part of the path. Slipping off her shoes, she always loved the feel of beach sand in between her toes. The sun was shining brightly down on the pond as a fish jumped out of the water and birds happily talked in the trees. It was a very peaceful place and it made her relax as she stepped forward and stuck a toe into the water. She shivered from the chill of the water and backed up right into Ryan. But rather than correct herself and give them space between each other, she stayed where she was for now. Her tight butt resting lightly against his groin, her curved back an inch or so from his chest, and instinctively she had pulled his hand around her left shoulder protectively, never minding that his arm was resting upon her breast. Though it was only a minute before she realized what she was doing, it felt like an eternity to her before she quickly stepped away with a quick, "I'm sorry." with a bright crimson mask upon her face.

Ryan smiled when she asked about killing the chickens or collecting eggs. "No, You won't have to do those." When they walked down the path and she asked how far away from a town they were he thought for a moment, "I would say we are about 30 miles away from the nearest town." Ryan smiled when she backed up into him and pulled his hand over shoulder. He had a feeling she was already starting to like it here. He was hoping it wouldn't take 30 days to convince her to stay. But if she really did want to leave in a month, he would let her go. When she stepped away and apologized, he just said, "That's all right... If you want to go swimming, There are some swimsuits in your closet, I got you bikinis and one pieces."

Andrea smiled and looked out over the water and then back at him, "I think I will go for a swim, if that is Ok. Will you come too?" She asked as she unzipped the back of her dress, "But I think I'll hold off on the swimsuit until next time." The way she figured it, there would be no point in going back to the house just for a swimsuit when she had a perfectly good pair of panties and a bra on. They covered just as much as a bikini would, the only difference being that she would need to wash them after she was done swimming. Allowing the dress to fall down by her ankles, she slowly stepped into the water, shivering as her body adjusted to the cool temperature. Still, she pressed on, her eyes fixed on the horizon. She vaguely wondered if he had the other end of the pond fenced off too, but then pushed that from her mind. If she was going to be here, she was going to enjoy it as though it were a vacation for a while. "He doesn't seem like the type to hurt me...so maybe I can just relax..." She thought as she sank her chest into the water until she was up to her neck. "Careful if you come in! It's freezing!" She called over her shoulder before diving under the water to get her hair wet too.

Ryan smiled as Andrea unzipped the back of her dress and went into the water. When she asked if he was coming too. He smiled, "Sure... He took his clothes off except for his boxer shorts and went into the water. The water of the pond was always cold at first but it warmed up after time. He swam up to her and said, "Isn't it wonderful out here... So much more peaceful then in city."

Back
Top Bottom