Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bleeding Heart (Hat+Mouse)

Hat-tori

Supernova
Terence was not a nice person.

Then again, when one has lived through most of human history, one tends to become somewhat jaded. Terence was 'embraced' early in time of Gilgamesh, when Sumeria was the place to be and everything was incredible and things were very different. He was promised power, immortality, and beauty by a young woman. He got them. It wasn't fun, but he got them. And he regretted it. With his powers came a slew of problems, cheif among them a group of people calling themselves The Vigil. Werewolves, Vampires, Demons, Automata... most of them nearly wiped clean from the face of the earth since they began their little club some two or three hundred years ago.

The rain. He hated the rain. It drenched his long black hair, and he had to blink constantly to keep it from stinging his bale blue eyes. He looked over his shoulder as he moved onto the grass. His long legs slipped on the rain-slicked vegetation, and he fell on his ass and kept going, through a ground floor window and into a basement, where he fell on his face, power ripped from his body like a limb. He groaned and passed out quietly.

He wore only a pair of black slacks, the rest either lost in the chase or not worn when it began. he has small cuts on his body from the glass, but they bled slowly. His body was like a swimmer's, lithe and slightly muscular, and he was tall.

Bianca gasped and sat up in her bed as she was awakened by the crashing thunder. Her hands covered her ears as she pressed her face into her legs, whimpering softly as the second sound of the thunder terrified the young woman. She loved her childhood home very much, but once her parents her parents past, leaving her as the sole owner of their rather large home, she dreaded those stormy nights when she would have to sleep alone. She let out another soft gasp as she heard the sound of glass breaking and a seemingly distance 'thud' coming from what sounded like her basement. In her mind, it was probably nothing more than animal that was seeking shelter from the storm after one of the windows had broken from the strong wind.

She reached for the flashlight that she kept on her night stand in case of a power outage before getting out of her bed, slipping into her shoes and making her way to her bedroom door. Her thin negligee clung to her well formed body, showing off her curves, as she switched the flashlight on and ventured slowly into the basement.

He rose quietly in the darkness, a handsome shirtless man. he held his head quietly as he approached her. "Sorry. Sorry for the...nnng... Intrusion, miss. Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. You can trust me." he said, lacing the last two words in suggestive tones that he had learned long before, slipping it deep into her mind and past her mental defenses. He could feel... it was his only power left. Oh well. He would return to his full power tomorrow night.

Seeing half naked stranger in her basement, Bianca's first instinct would have been to scream out for help, but somehow she didn't seem afraid of him. Maybe it was the fact that he was so scratched up, or even the soothing nature of his voice. Either way, she offered a helping hand to this handsome stranger. "It's no problem at all, please, wont you come upstairs? Your wounds look like they could use some tending to." She said softly, her mind already slipping away from her as she waited for him to lean against her so she could help him upstairs.

He smiled, leaning gently against her, closing his eyes as she helped him upstairs. His wounds were bleeding oddly slowly. As he lead her up, he sat on the nearest seat he could find, looking up at her. "Say, do you have any scissors? These wet clothes will give me a cold if I keep them on."

Bianca looked at him with a slightly puzzled expression on her face as she wondered just how scissors would help him out of his pants. She nodded to him just the same after helping him take a seat. "I should have some around here somewhere. I'll be right back with that and some antiseptic and bandages." She said before walking off to fetch the necessary supplies, somehow not realizing she was still quite scantly clad as well.

He grinned as he watched her go, grinning. Yes, this was perfect. She would be an excellent little servant. Perfect for what he had in mind. When she returned, he took the scissors.
"You see, when these get wet, they tighten up... It wasn't my intent to wear them into the rain." he said, lifting one leg up. slowly, he cut into the bottom of the leg, making his way up. Snip, snip, snip. The leg opened up halfway up to his knee. "I don't even really like them, to be honest." he went on, as he cut his way up to his knee, baring more and more skin as he went. "I'm perfectly fine without them... Without clothes at all. Snip, snip, snip. Halfway up his thigh, now, then his boxers, tight and wet as well, became visible. And then he had cut through thw waistband.

He peeled them off his waist and rolled them off his other leg, tossing the ruined pants away. "Much better. You don't mind, do you?" he asked, sitting before her in tight boxers.

"Not at all, sir." Bianca answered him quietly, a light blush finally rising to her soft cheeks as her guest sat nearly naked before her. Never mind the fact that she was still barely dressed herself. "Oh dear, you'll catch cold that way!" She said, walking over to her linen cloths quickly then grabbing both a towel and a spare bath robe for him. "I think you should probably dry off." She said, handing him the towel before taking her antiseptic and carefully cleaning his wounds with a few cotton balls.

He smiled as he dried himself, chuckling. As soon as she was finished, he put on the robe, but didn't bother tying the belt. "My thanks, young lady." he said. "My name is Terrance. May I ask yours?" he asked. His eyes scanned her body slowly. Yes. Yes, that would definitely work...

Bianca smiled lightly after taking care of his wounds, somewhat relieved as she was hopeful that he would be alright. She nodded to him softly as he introduced himself to her. "It's very nice to meet you, Terrance, my name is Bianca." She replied to him quietly.

"I apologize, but I might be staying for a bit." he said. I hope you... don't mind?" he asked gently. FIrst he would make her love him. THen he would make her obey him. Then she would go get more of her pretty young friends, and they would love him too, and obey him...

She would gasp lightly as he apologized to her, coming somewhat closer to him as she started to speak. "Of course I don't mind! I couldn't possible expect you to leave during such a terrible storm!" She exclaimed, gasping once again as she heard a sudden crash of thunder. She covered her ears, falling onto her knees in between her guest's legs out instinctual fear.

Oh my, what a frightened little thing. "It's okay." he said, his hands gently wrapping around her body protectively. "You don't have to be afraid." he said, gently stroking her hair. "Why don't we go back to your room." he said, "You'll feel safer there."

Bianca felt slightly calmed, as well as comforted, by his touched. She looked up at him, her crystal blue eyes fixed on his form as she nodded to him and slowly rose to her feet. She took his hand in her own and led him up to her bedroom, her hips taking to swaying from side to side slightly as she walked.

He smiled as he shut the door behind him, handing her the scissors.
"Say... Don't you think that negligee is a little long?" he asked. "It could do with being shortened, couldn't it." he asked.

She took scissors in her hand, looked down at her negligee as he mention the length of it. "I suppose it could be a little shorter, I don't want to trip over it or anything..." She answered, leaning down to start hemming it up from the bottom. It fit her body so tightly there was just not enough fabric for to start the cut from the side. She snipped away from her negligee until the hem stopped just below her thighs.

"It's fun, isn't it?" he asked. "To cut it up, I mean." he smiled as he leaned closer, his hand gently touching the side of her neck. "I wonder how daring you are. How brave you are. How much are you willing to lose?"

Her mind would slowly return as he asked how daring she was. In truth, she wasn't the adventurous type. After all, she had an irrational fear of lightening and thunder; just how brave could she be? She blushed lightly as she felt his fingertips grazing the skin of her neck. "Just how is it fun?" She asked him curiously.

"The feeling of the cloth parting... Of the secrets revealed beneath." he smiled. "The forbidden joy of destroying something one is supposed to hold so close..." he smiled. "Forbidden fruits are, after all, the sweetest." he said, leaning closer to her and looking into her eyes. "everything is worth trying once, right?"

"I suppose you're right..." She said, nodding her agreement as her hand grasped the hem of her negligee once again. She began to snip up the side of it, cutting a long slit up to her waist. Without realizing it she would cut the strap of her panties, them moving to the other side and making a matching slit. Bianca didn't even give a second thought to the fact that her panties were now falling onto the floor.

He smiled as he placed a toe on the fallen garment and slid it away behind them. His fingers slid up the slit slowly, up the revealed flesh as he looked into her eyes.
"I think some equality is in order." he murmured, slipping off the robe and letting it fall to the floor, revealing his half-naked body again.

Her body shivered softly as his ice cold fingers connected with her sensitive skin. "Terrance... your hands are so cold." She said softly, paying not mind to the fact that he had slid her panties away, or even the fact that he was exposing her more intimate areas.

"Don't you worry about that." he said, taking her hand that held the scissors. "Go on and do me." he murmured. "You want to see it all, right? Don't hold back." he whispered gently. "Cut the boxers into itty bitty bits, if you so desire."

She blushed softly as his hand grasped hold of hers, nodding to him slightly as he offered to let him cut up his underwear as well. Carefully and slowly, Bianca would cut along the outsides of his boxers. She made sure to stay clear of a 'certain area', not wanting this little experiment to go horribly wrong. Soon her curiosity would be satisfied after exposing more of his form to her.

He smiled as his boxers slowly fell away in peices, revealing an average manhood, and rendering him completely nude. He stretched, free of inhibitions before her, as he looked her in the eyes, gently taking the scissors from her. "My turn." he murmured, snipping up the negligee all the way up the sides from the slits she'd made, kissing her neck gently as he did so.

Back
Top Bottom