Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slaves Of Fantasy (Vote: WOW or Military Fantasy)

RP Type...

• Military Fantasy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WOW Horde

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

Angzyn

Planetoid
20071124_843cfb9910773e262cc5jq9SSb.jpg

Okay normally I would never do an RP like this but with a photo that makes me drool and a friend who talked me into to this I will go with it. However, what kind of characters we are going to use depends on your votes. WOW or a more Military Fantasy.

Anyways the idea is that a scout gets caught by a military party. Broken and forced to care for the Head Commander of the Army and three Commander of Troops. The RP will call for 6...maybe 7 players and a better plot will come as soon as I know what we are going to run with.

Now when it comes to post types I will be very picky and ask for a post sample. When doing this group I want NO LESS then three paragraphs, good, in for the Long Term, Literate, keep me coming back for more post.

Head Commander- (Ranked 12/Warrior Type) Male
Troop Commander- (Ranked 10-12/Demon or Warlock Type) Male
Troop Commander- (Ranked 10-12/Mage Type) Male
Troop Commander- (Ranked 7-9/Hunter/Shaman Type) Male
Other-Might take a 5th Dom (Male/Female)

Slave One- (Ranked 0-1) Female
Slave Two- Taken (Ranked 4) Female
Might take a 3rd slave Male or Female.

0: Extremely submissive, always taking orders and obeying, with no fight or defiance
1: Very Submissive, taking almost every order and request, obeying with minimal defiance
2: Slave-minded, taking orders and requests regularly, within reason, only refusing more dangerous tasks
3: Pseudo Slave, taking orders because I enjoy doing so, not following through with things I know I don't like
4: Defiant Submissive.
5: Switch, submissive preference, taking orders that I feel like taking, asking things in return
6: Neutral, neither taking nor complying to orders, fulfilling requests as an act of charity or no Dominant/Submissive play needed.
7: Switch, dominant preference, making requests and orders occasionally, taking a few requests in return
8: Somewhat dominant, enjoying the act of making orders and expecting compliance but not doing so very often
9: Dominant, giving orders and expecting compliance regularly, administering punishments as seen fit
10: Master-minded, giving orders constantly, expecting full compliance and administering punishments for disobedience
11: Very Dominant, giving orders and taking pleasure in humiliating a submissive, expecting zero defiance and punishing when not truly deserving of them
12: Extremely Dominant, taking great pleasure in mistreating and ordering a submissive around, punishing severely for trivial defiance

I would like to hear the ideas of other players before starting and make sure to vote!

I will have the character sheets up soon.

Well the idea of taking the role of the rank 10 master demon does interest me

sorry about our earlier attempt to RP, deployment has thrown me way off

Back
Top Bottom