Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star's Search for a good roleplay (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingingSatellite

Wild Child
Alright, you know what? Eff this.

I had a thread that was stupid and rushed, and for whatever reason, I never spruced it up enough. That's going to end, and this thread is now my official "Oh hai thar, roleplay tiem is nowz?"

Honestly, though, I don't speak like that normally.

So Starlight, what do you want?

First of all, I want you to call me whatever you feel comfortable with. Starlight, Kitten, SK, DK (as I'm more broadly known outside of this place), Kitty, or whatever strikes your fancy.

Beyond that, I want a roleplay. A really, really good roleplay. Sure, smut is tons of fun, and if done correctly, can be amazing. However, I like having a story, and I like roleplaying at length. My posts can be anywhere from a paragraph to five, though the longer it is, the better it is, as I tend to elaborate on things. However, if you're giving me five sentences, don't expect five paragraphs. I'm going to mirror what you give me, because my effort isn't going to be wasted if you aren't giving me effort as well.

Whatever. What kids of roleplays do you enjoy?

Good question. For this, I'll make a list. Keep in mind this list is not everything, simply categories that tickle my fancy and that I can play in really well. There are other things I love to do (pairings that make me squirm) but they won't all be listed, as I have ADHD and I tend to forget things or get distracted. Or both.

-Supernatural (the television series... big fan. Something I've very much been hankering to do. And if you're willing, you'd make me the happiest lady alive.)
-Marvel Comics (specifically X-Men and Iron Man, though I can go all over the place).
-DC Comics (very specifically, Batman or Green Arrow, including the characters in each. I'm well versed in both areas, and one of the few RPs I can play a villain in really well)
-Original plot vampire roleplay (It's something akin to Trueblood, though with a much more government/police aspect that I've worked to perfect so it isn't anything stupid)
-Darker Highschool (Something more... realistic. My own high school days were serious business, and I want something non-peppy and realistic and gritty).
-The Matrix (Spoiler alert: There's only one movie)
-Firefly/Serenity (I love me some Jayne)
-Fantasy/Medieval (Noticed how I spelled it? Anyways, magical and non both work)
-TrueBlood (LOVE the HBO series, so I'd prefer it not based on the Sookie Stackhouse series).
-Harry Potter (I know what I know thanks to the movies and some patient friends, so keep that in mind).
-Original superhero (Marvel/DC like, though with superhumans)
-Original Hero (More along the lines of Kick-Ass, for which I have a solid plot)
-Edit-I've decided I'm willing to try my original roleplay as well. It's a bit fantasy, set in modern times with a twist of magic, violence, and real mystery. I love it. I'll tell you more if you butter me up enough. <3

My pairing favorites aren't listed because, well, they change. And I hate being confined to a pairing. A genre suits me better.

What else you got, baby?

Huh. Guess we're on more personal terms now. Please keep in mind that I work full time, often working overtime. My life can be hectic, but I like to roleplay as a way to relax myself, so if you rush me or push me to play, I'll get irritated and not post because of that. Childish? Maybe, but to me you've made something fun into something not-fun, which means it goes onto my 'I do that later' list.

I play mostly on PMs, though threads are fine as well, as long as you don't mind occasionally reminding me that it's there, as threads are easier for me to forget about.

ALSO, I'm highly submissive. Please, for the love of GOD, don't message me asking me to dominate you. If you do, I'm going to ignore it. This DOES NOT MEAN that I whimper and leave all plot and storyline stuff to you, as some people seem to think it means. What it means is that my characters will submit sexually to someone who proves themselves to be more dominant. My characters tend to fight for power, but love being controlled. I don't submit instantly, and you shouldn't expect me to (unless you want me to, and I can oblige that).

Also again! My rabbit hole is at the bottom. It's fairly accurate, and if I say "No" I MEAN "No, absolutely not, I don't enjoy that".

https://www.f-list.net/c/starlightkitten

PS: Sorry for the tl;dr :/

The Original Hero idea intrigues me quite a bit. I have some ideas for one or two "realistic and gritty" heroes.

On the cannon side of things. I am fairly certain that I could pull off a certain "Hero of Camden" or Jean Paul Valley.

I'd be incredibly interested in a dark high school or potentially a harry potter base. I've sent you a PM with more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom