Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Demigod Roleplay

wildkat

Pulsar
When every demigod is born They do not know the parent that is a god Till they reach 13 and go to camp called camp half blood.
Well everything is fine till Hera is kidnapped by an evil Mistress.
now six demigods three girls and three boys must free her.

I need two more girls and three boys and if someones the evil mistress.

skeleton:example i filled it out on how it should look
Name:Emily Woods
your God:Aphrodite
looks:

Name: Erin Black
parents: Artemis and John Black
Abilities: Her aim is perfect and animals always listen to her, no matter how wild or deranged they are. She seems to get physicall faster in the moonlight.
Appearance:
641-1.jpg
she's 6'1
History: Shes the only child of Artemis. Artemis had fell in love with only two men, a god from long before, who she had killed after he tried to rape her, and Erins father, John Black. Erin grew up with her father. She has always been a bit shy and shes never liked the city where her father confined her for her own safety. After Erin began to show her heritage though, monsters where sent after her. She eventually figured it out and she snuck out one night to protect her father. Animals have always been drawn to her and they've always tried to protect her. She went to the forests and began to live alone for awhile. She's been dodging monsters and surviving in the forest with only animals as company since then. She eventually found her way to camp Half Blood but refused to admit who birthed her, afraid of getting Artemis in trouble for breaking her vow of chasity. She's eventually found out and sent to live in the appropriate lodgings.
[will this work?]

Sounds cool here is My RP Profile:

Full Name: Nethaniel Shade

Apperance: Brown hair with slightly Blonde tips turns black when wet, green eyes that turn muddy brown when mad, a red shirt with a venus fly-trap on it (or Camp Half-Blood T-Shirt!) and tattered jeans!
47641c21f337d2f84860b4aee3b2ed12

Goddly parent: DEMETER!

Knowlege of greek language: ALL OF IT!

Knowlege of Camp Half-Blood: I am Cabin Leader of Demeter And READ THE WHOLE PERCY JACKSON SERIES!

Powers: I can controll ALL plants! use them as spies... and can make mythical plants grow! :D

Weapons: A ear ring that turns to a celestial bronze knife... AND a contac lins that turns into a shield with a green eye on it!

Mortal Parent: Anthony Shade

Fatal Flaw: Ignorance

Pets: ALL Plants (if that counts)

Years in Camp: 7

Personality: Moody... but for the most part im happy and make others happy unless im mad then my eyes turn muddy brown and i strike fear into everyone around me wether they want it to happen or not...
Crap! i put wrong picture! here's the real one:

3404678fd38318c1a899bba4ca6c57b6

I was thinking of starting cause the other person that joined just vanished and this is not getting anywhere and i shall make anther girl two girls and two boys would work just fine and I can control the evil mistress when they find out who she is.
hold on working on pic for my second girl.
Name:Zoey Jones
God:Zeus
Looks:
Take off the claws she uses sword and shield instead.

[/b]My second character if you dont want me to have 2 just tell me):
A.g.e: 12

Full Name: ANGELO ÆTHON

Apperance:
b088fd534cc3487bdefbcb5e7ae165e0
f1dffcec3fe5672ba9f1b8d1081837d1

Goddly parent: Hades!

Knowlege of greek language: All Of It!

Knowlege of Camp Half-Blood: READ THE WHOLE PERCY JACKSON
SERIES!

Powers:Mostly all of the powers Nico de Angelo can use...

Weapons:The dead, his strength,a black celestial bronze sword that
when in a son of Hades hands turns visible but stays invisible if not so he usually keeps it around his waist...

Mortal Parent: Kiara (unknown last name so the child was given ÆTHON meaning "burning, fiery.")

Fatal Flaw: Ignorance, holding gruges and too much courage.

Pets:A Hellhound that shadow-travels to him by him saying "Σκύλος από την Κόλαση" or "Skýlos apó tin Kólasi"

Years in Camp: None until after the book "The Last Olympian" he went and stayed with Nico for a wile before this quest...

Knows about Greek Mythology being Real: Yes.

Personality: Keeps up to his Fatal flaws against his own will.

BTW: on my last post those are the same person just different looks i really have 2 people: Nethaniel Shade and Angelo...
ok why 16 if Nethaniel is 13? but ok he can be 16

and btw again :) : im good at making prophecies and Camp rules state that you cant go on a quest wihout a prophecy so if its ok for me to make one... give me your intentions out of character and i could whip one up using your intentions and mine...

Okay - I need to make a note here.

It is against site rules to have characters under the age of 13.

Secondly, No RPing in the Request forum.

So please move your RP posts to a separate Thread in the proper section.

Thanks.

Nevermind - I move the posts for you to the Taboo section. This is the link.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=24894

Hey is it alright if I join?

Name: Dmitriy Slavin

God:Hades

Looks: Long black hair that's styled upward with blue tips. Coal black eyes. An angular face, with a scar under his left eye. Typically with a black denim jacket, white v-neck, black jeans and sneakers.

Attitude: Dmitriy tends to brood on things far too long. He's quiet and doesn't talk too often and harsh with his words when he does, as well as bring a pessimist. Underneath his tough, boorish front, he's really just a kid who wants acceptance for who his is. Dmitriy is loyal to anyone who proves useful to him, no matter what. He loves music and the arts, and will bond with almost anyone over them. He can be slightly manipulative as well. He's rebellious and stubborn, often refusing to do something if it doesn't go 'his way.' He focuses more on convenience than what is legal or right.

Likes: The dead, grunge music, painting, traveling, fire, being outside.

Dislikes: Pop music, stupid people, socializing.

Strengths: His determination, his agility, swordplay, courageousness.

Flaws: His disdain for people most of the time, hostility, low self-esteem.

Powers: Raising the dead, shadow traveling, summoning black fire, though he's not to good at any of it.

Bio: Hades and his mother met at a festival, and she fell in love with him not knowing who he was. After she found out, she agreed to keep the child, but not to love him. As a result Dmitriy lived with his mother until he was 10, often confused why she and others seemed to fear him. He ran away from home shortly afterwards, determined to find acceptance from someone, no matter the cost. He traveled until he was found by a satyr and taken to Camp Half-blood. He met Volk a few months after he began traveling and the hellhound quickly became his only friend and mode of transportation.

Other: Has a pet hellhound, Volk and a sword made of Stygian iron. Speaks fluent Russian and Italian.

The Fallen One said:
Hey is it alright if I join?

Name: Dmitriy Slavin

God:Hades

Looks: Long black hair that's styled upward with blue tips. Coal black eyes. An angular face, with a scar under his left eye. Typically with a black denim jacket, white v-neck, black jeans and sneakers.

Attitude: Dmitriy tends to brood on things far too long. He's quiet and doesn't talk too often and harsh with his words when he does, as well as bring a pessimist. Underneath his tough, boorish front, he's really just a kid who wants acceptance for who his is. Dmitriy is loyal to anyone who proves useful to him, no matter what. He loves music and the arts, and will bond with almost anyone over them. He can be slightly manipulative as well. He's rebellious and stubborn, often refusing to do something if it doesn't go 'his way.' He focuses more on convenience than what is legal or right.

Likes: The dead, grunge music, painting, traveling, fire, being outside.

Dislikes: Pop music, stupid people, socializing.
This kinda died

Strengths: His determination, his agility, swordplay, courageousness.

Flaws: His disdain for people most of the time, hostility, low self-esteem.

Powers: Raising the dead, shadow traveling, summoning black fire, though he's not to good at any of it.

Bio: Hades and his mother met at a festival, and she fell in love with him not knowing who he was. After she found out, she agreed to keep the child, but not to love him. As a result Dmitriy lived with his mother until he was 10, often confused why she and others seemed to fear him. He ran away from home shortly afterwards, determined to find acceptance from someone, no matter the cost. He traveled until he was found by a satyr and taken to Camp Half-blood. He met Volk a few months after he began traveling and the hellhound quickly became his only friend and mode of transportation.

Other: Has a pet hellhound, Volk and a sword made of Stygian iron. Speaks fluent Russian and Italian.

Moving this to 'Interests & Coordination' in Groups. Please copy/paste your profiles to the designated section within the Groups subforum. Thank you.

Can I join too please name nick grace godly parent Zeus looks tall handsome black hair stormy gray eyes bio nick grace grew up with a star and two siblings named Thalia and Jason when he was thirteen he rAn away with his sister after Jason disappeared and met three new friends Grover a satyr Luke and annebeth and they ran to a camp where Thalia got killed by Cyclopes and turned into a tree personality distant moody arrogant likes blonde haired girls annebeth Percy Grover flying rain thunder dislikes Luke titans Cyclopes strengths combat flying weaponry flaws drains a lot of energy when uses powers depends in himself in a fight powers the usual for a Zeus kid other has a six sided die that turns into six different weapons

Back
Top Bottom