Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Run This Town (Rory+Ishu)

Even though she probably didn't mean it, when her echoey voice hesitantly explained that she didn't eat meat, it DID feel like a rejection to him. Especially since she'd been touching him...so gentle and warmly...and then removed her hand as if suddenly repulsed by what he'd suggested. Cade understood that it wasn't at it's core, but on the surface, it still made him feel awkward for bringing it up. Did she feel disgusted by his desire and need to kill? Even small animals that even humans sometimes ate?

His thoughts were interrupted when she brought up her jacket, glancing around the room for it and while she did, he inadvertently noticed how much more exposed she seemed in the dress she was currently wearing. Not terribly revealing...but still, he'd been bothered by her body all afternoon even just looking at her with the bulk of the jacket she'd been wearing. And now that he'd noticed it...he couldn't unnotice.

"I didn't bring it in - I was a bit tired and I just wanted to hurry and get you inside away from the rogue," even though he'd been dead at that point. "I can run out and get if for you?" he nodded easily, with a smile coming to his lips, adrenaline pumping through his veins in an anticipation of hunting after he ran this errand - it'd be okay, he could still eat it and she wouldn't have to see. It wasn't as bad as the other hunt and she seemed fine as long as he wasn't offering it to her. Besides, he really needed this.

Given a task, he did not wait and headed for the door, speaking over his shoulder to her, "I'll be back in just a minute or two; stay here." And then he was gone, outside in the cool night air, the breeze that had been blowing all day having picked up a slight chill in the absence of sunlight. Around him, Cade could hear the wildlife moving about but he stayed focus on his current task, jogging to the shed in the dark, his eyes seeing it clearly amidst the the night shadows.

Nudging the doors open again, he peered inside hesitantly, seeing and smelling Spiegel's body, but ignoring it as he searched the corner where Ishu had been laying. Wandering inside, he approached the spot and found both of her clothes, only pausing a moment to bring her sweater up to his nose and breathing in with a fond smile. It was covered in her soft scent and the smile only faded when he detected a hint of fear-induced sweat on it. Not thinking about it a moment longer, he draped both articles of clothing over his arm and made his way back up to the house.

Bringing them back to the lighted bedroom - he hadn't been gone for more than 2 minutes - he handed both pieces to her and absent-mindedly said, "If you want, you can go to the kitchen and see if there's anything you can find to eat. But like I said before, I'm not sure how much has survived - there might be a few non-perishables laying about."

Slipping his shirt off, he looked at her while pulling his arms out of the gray T-shirt, lean muscles coming into view and rolling with the movement, Cade seeming completely un-self-conscious about being half-dressed. "I'm really sorry to leave you alone again but... this ache is killing me. I'll only be a few minutes and I'll be able to hear and smell anything before it can even get within a fifty feet of the house, so don't worry."

What was it that she 'needed' from her jacket? Another inhaler, maybe? She seemed to be breathing fine.

You don't have to- He was already heading out of the room and stopped, telling her to stay put. Ishu nodded and let her voice roll out to him, softly, Be careful. She tried not to worry about him. She knew he could take care of himself, but with the one Gamatom from earlier and the sun having gone down, there was no telling who or what else could be out there.

Ishu paced around the room, gently rubbing the knuckles of one hand into the palm of the other. He was just going to the shed and shouldn't be gone for long. But, he was acting strangely. It must be the hunger. He already made it obvious that he felt he needed to eat. But what if something happened to him?

She held her head, frustrated at herself for worrying so much, and walked over to the bed, sitting down with her back to the door.

She heard him coming and exhaled, throwing her torso back onto the bed and seeing him from an upside-down perspective. She smiled at him and put her arms up, taking the clothing and rolling over onto her stomach and then up until she was sitting with her legs crossed. She put on her sweater to keep her warm and rummaged through the jacket, taking out a small plastic container.

She opened it and purred to the scent of what was inside, I got these today. I wanted to share them with you. We can wait until you get back from hunting- if you want. She looked up at him and stopped, her breath catching as his muscles rolled when he raised and then lowered his arms. She swallowed a breath, her tongue briefly touching where her lips met each other.

Her lid snapped shut and opened again, heaving heard him. Oh, ok. You're only going to be gone for a few minutes. She flipped the lid opened, closed, and open. I will be ok.

Watching with interest as the container was opened and closed, Cade smiled excited and curious at her offer. "Sure! I would enjoy that!" Something new and exciting to try with her! And the smell was tantalizing and interesting to say the least, even though he couldn't see anything inside from here.

Then he noticed she seemed kind of distant or...something... Automatically, he assumed that she was worried about him and he stepped forward smoothly, body moving fluidly with the grace of a wolf, a lazy grin coming to his lips. Leaning in, he brushed his lips against her cheek in a gentle kiss, his hand moving to her shoulder, thumb stroking her upper arm in small comforting circles while he hovered close and whispered confidently to her.

"Don't worry. I'm much stronger at night when the lust is active. I won't be caught off guard and nothing will hurt me. I promise." Cade's breathing got heavier as his voice lowered and he could smell the scent that had been in her sweater tenfold now, intoxicated by it and wanting to linger. But then he was stepping back towards the doorway again, as soon as he entered the dark hallway, a cloud filling his dark eyes as the night called to him.

Outside once more, he hunched down in a ready stance, feeling the beating hearts of the animals around him, every nerve open and receiving them like radio waves against his skin, focusing on the ones that the bloodlust cried out for. Then he was letting it slip over his mind in a comforting cloak, the beast taking over. Like liquid shadow he moved through the brush, his body naturally adapting to the unfamiliar hunting ground turning each booted footstep into a choked rustle of the breeze. Listening, the scents drew him in towards his victims, little hearts pounding a mile a minute in their hiding spots, breathing moving just as quick as they felt him draw near.

Then the first sprinted out from the tangled bushes, diving through the tall grass and practically disappearing in the shadows. But not for Cade, his head fixated on the blood pumping through it's lightning bolt veins and his eyes latched onto it in the darkness, lean muscled body shooting forth to give chase. They ran faster than humans could but not faster than Gamatoms, Cade catching up to it before it had broken more than 9 feet from it's original hiding place.

A small, tormented shriek pierced the air as his clawed hand grabbed at it, fingers already tearing at fur covered skin as he yanked it up from the ground. A growl erupted from Cade's throat as he held the still trembling thing in his hands and hate consumed him as he twisted the doe's neck. The dry cracking of it woke him briefly and he panted at the limp thing in his hands, realizing what he'd done. But like a drug addict, it was pulling him in, sharpened teeth sinking into soft tissue and tough muscles, the guilt fading away as hot blood poured from the broken flesh.

He was lost to it for a while, killing and stopping to pick the lean muscled flesh from them and drink them dry of blood before tossing them aside. On the fourth one, he finally slowed down, coming back to himself, breath visible on the cold night air and coming in heavy gasps as he laid the body of the female rabbit down. Feeling a mixture of fulfillment and shame, he rose up out of the grass and trudged back to the house in a daze.

Creeping back inside, boots moving swiftly over the floorboards, he made his way to the bathroom in the hall and closed the door, slipping in unseen. She couldn't see him like this - it was just rabbits, and he wasn't feeling too guilty about killing them. But the act of losing himself to the thirst and especially the fact that while in the trance of it, he'd specifically picked out female rabbits, just made him feel dirty. Standing at the sink in the dark, he splashed water over his arms and face, feeling the thick stickiness of the blood wash away with every swipe of his hand. Even though there wasn't a light to see by, he knew when he was clean, the scent of bloody water flowing down the drain, and he left the bathroom with face and chest still dripping wet.

He had to admit, he felt a lot better now, the sound of her heart beating still there in his head but a lot less grating, the pressure uplifted and leaving him feeling docile and satisfied. Walking through the house, he went towards the bedroom first, wondering airily about the curious thing in the container and if she were still awake - he'd been gone for a half an hour or 40 minutes. Longer than the few minutes he'd promised, but it was better than having brought the things inside and feeding in here with her, even if she didn't see. Coming back inside after it was done and over with, felt like casting off a coat he'd worn, keeping it separate from her and her world inside the house.

"Ishu?"

Ishu beamed at him from where she sat when he agreed to share her surprise with him. She set it aside by the lantern and sat back, reacquainting herself with his form as he moved toward her, her eye filling up with the sight of him.

When his body hovered over her, his large hand touched her shoulder and teasing her arm, she felt hot. Air filled her lungs and mixed with the heat, her breaths shallow as he kissed her cheek and confided in her to be confident about him. Mesmerized, she watched him step back and leave. The state she was in felt like it lingered forever and she was staring at the doorway for eternity.

___​

She sniffled and looked around before rubbing her eye. How long had she been out of it? She looked next to her but didn't see Cade. The lantern looked the same and the light filtering in had barely shifted. She was not quite as hot, but sort of clammy.

Ishu got out of the bed and picked up the lantern, then walked around the bedroom and found a door that led to the master bathroom. She set the lantern down on the sink next to the mirror and looked into it. The lighting was harsh, casting shadows on her face.

She wiped her forehead with the back of her hand and made a face, washing her hand off in the sink. She rummaged around and found a few rags. She set them aside and made sure the shower worked. The metal choked as water pushed through knots in its throat. Eventually water pulsed through and beat onto the porcelain bottom of the tub.

She turned the water off and stripped down, closing the homey shower curtain and turning on the water. Her voice trembled from fright as freezing cold water shot out, beating into every pore of her body. She shivered and felt around, finding soap or shampoo that she could wash herself with. There wasn't much left, but there was enough for her to use and to feel clean.

She got what she could out of the bottle and smoothed it out into her hair, lathering it until a thin layer of it had soaked into her hair. She exhaled and rinsed her hands off, then using the soap on her skin. She wondered if Cade could ever do that. Just pick up a metaphorical bar of soap and wash away everything. All of the regrets and guilt, all of the mistakes and the pain he has caused people.

Shuddering, she ground her teeth together and moved under, letting it wash away everything.

She stayed in the shower for a while, hoping that would water would bring her body to a balance and keep it that way after Cade came back. She ran her fingers through her hair, opening her mouth after tilting her chin up and she drank some of the water. It wasn't filtered but it was water.

___​

Carefully, her feet stepped out of the shower. She was freezing cold and there was barely anything to dry her hair with. She used what she could find and dried her skin, craning her neck to the side to keep her hair from dripping on her. Her hands wrang out as much water as they could multiple times. Once she felt dry, or satisfied, she redressed herself and opened the bathroom door, using the lantern to light her way across the bedroom.

The night air was punctuated by blood-curdling screams as the harbingers of death scoured the city scape, enlivened by the darkness and drawn by heart beats. Truly, out of all the brethren in the pack, Quin was the only one who could truly appreciate the beauty of the night while the hunt was underway, his dominant status giving him a sense of self-awareness that the others lost when the bloodlust took over. So, when they heard the female screams of pain and agony, it was a reason to salivate, veins pumping full of adrenaline and muscles burning to move faster, to slay their prey quicker. For Quin, it was like listening to a harmonic symphony, especially when he could hear the frenzied growls of his men giving chase, while he stood waiting by the truck.

He'd already fed for the evening, having had the privilege of first service, practically stripping the bones clean off of that first victim before handing her over to the others and returning to the black pickup to wait for his brethren to return from the meals. Another night hunting the streets, this time focusing near the restaurants and food places - it was always something you could count on, although most humans stock-piled foods within their homes, there was always those few who failed to plan ahead and risked the night to sate their own need. They weren't always women, but human men were really no better off, merely presenting different "opportunities" for the brethren who's all-encompassing hunger had reached practically erotic levels of desperation.

So, the Gamatoms in Quin's pack fed their stomachs and their bodies while he waited and listened to the orchestra his brethren played with the vocal chords of human terror. But he was not soothed by it, unrest making him light yet ANOTHER cigarette, puffing away at it in agitation. There was one brother who had NOT been there when they'd risen from sleep this late afternoon. There was only one who had not joined them on the hunt.

Cade.

That fucking bastard. Quin was NOT the type of gang leader to enforce patrols or curfews. He did not hinder the brethren's lusts by restricting the hunts and how many bodies they could rake in on an evening - most of them, even in the rapture of the lust did not eat more than their fill, only occasionally over-doing it when there were an especially large amount of stupid humans wandering around. He didn't control the brethren's lives or babysit them but he commanded respect as he led them and took care of them. And all he asked for in return was that they follow his orders and stay close to the pack when they were needed as a group.

And he'd fucking explained that to Cade. What could this absence be considered, then? Except a complete defiance against Quin and his authority. He loved that quirky son-of-a-bitch. He was about 5 years older than him and had taken him into his gang when he'd been just a pup, fresh from the nest. And he'd taken care of him all these years, keeping him alive and feeding him, teaching him. Was this what all of that meant to Cade? To just dismiss everything as if it were nothing?

Quin had no idea where the Gamatom was or what he was doing. Whether or not he was okay or just hiding off with his new secret human lover. He no longer suspected Cade of consorting with a rival gang, but this going off alone thing was starting to sound an awful lot like he was going rogue, especially when he didn't come home to hunt with the group - this was how it started. They always heard stories of how the rogues hunted and feasted alone, no loyalty to a pack, antagonizing other brethren that they came upon as if THEY were an enemy as well. It was not a road he wanted to go down with the younger Gamatom especially with what he would be expected to do in order to solve the problem.

It would be alright, he thought, puffing more on his cigarette, already down to the filter and needing a fresh one but clinging to this one as heated smoke burned his rapidly healing lungs. Cade would show up in the morning sometime smelling of sex and blood and Quin would find out what the fuck was going through his head, before he subjugated him forcefully. He wasn't getting away with just a warning this time. Quin was fucking done playing "nice".

***​

He entered the bedroom a little after she did, the lantern held before her as she came from another side room he'd been unaware of. But he stood in the doorway staring at her for several moments, taken aback briefly by the wetness clinging to her hair and the very poignant smell wafting across the room at him. And once again, Cade felt stirred by her beauty, fully illuminated by the lantern's glow, her skin seeming so fresh and vibrant now, smooth enough to reach out and touch - almost demanding it.

But he stayed where he was, a slight curve coming to his lips. "You smell really good," he breathed, then realizing that sounded odd, he added. "I mean, you always do, but it's really strong now-- That is, I mean, I like it." Shaking his head slightly, he let out a soft laugh. God, how did she do that? Turning his normal Gamatom confidence around on it's head and making him feel like a bumbling idiot.

Letting out another heavy breath, he relaxed and came into the room with her, the crooked grin never leaving his face as his lean form sauntered to the bedside. "Sorry if I took long. The rabbits are of a smaller variety out here and it's not something I'm used to anyway..."

Tip-toeing around that again but strangely he didn't feel too ashamed about it. Or at least he was attempting not to. The constant apologetic tone about it was exhausting and she seemed to forgive him for everything anyway, seeming to understand on an intrinsic level that he was trying and fighting against something much bigger and darker inside himself. Just another one of those things that drew him closer to her, like the smell of her freshly cleaned hair did.

Still shirtless, and unbothered by the cool night, he sat down on the edge of the bed, leaning back but casting an eager eye at the container. "So, what's this surprise?" Even as he showed excitement about it, there was a level of calmed restraint about him, his body and mood warming as his darkened eyes were filled with her.

Ishu smiled at him when she saw him and he stumbled over his words. I found a shower and some soap. She set the lantern down and sat down on the bed. She moved her hands down her arms, feeling her soft skin. He found his way to her her and she looked up at him.

He told her about the rabbits. She wondered what is was like to eat a rabbit. Would it be anything like eating fruit? She assumed it wasn't. Rabbits had bones, fur, teeth, eyes... oh, those poor little eyes. She felt bad for them but she understood the cycle of life. She felt him sit down on the edge of the bed and looked over, her eyes drifting over his chest and stomach- and his arms. She bit down on her lip and tore her eyes away from his body when he asked about the surprised.

Oh! She leaned over towards the lantern and picked up the container, I got them this morning. There is an elderly man who lives at the complex. He uses his entire bedroom to grow these. I traded in some milk for these.

Ishu crawled over to him and crossed her legs over each other and set the box in her lap. She opened it, the scent flitting out again. She turned it and showed him, a mass of blueberries filling to the rim and a bunch of strawberries floating on the top.

I thought you would like to try them. She picked up one of the strawberries and pressed it to her lip, pushing it into her mouth and gently biting into it at the end so the only thing that she didn't eat was the leafy end.

At mention of the shower, Cade glanced at the side-room where she'd come from and wondered briefly about it. Gamatoms bathed as well, but not in the daily, ritualistic way that the humans did and not nearly as often. The past week, Cade cleaned himself off with simple water splashed over himself from the bathroom sink in the mansion after each feeding. There wasn't really a need to do so, except when the brethren came out of the fog of the bloodlust and actually wanted to don clothes and do something other than hunt and fuck. But hygiene and worries about germs and diseases were a human thing mostly. It was something to consider doing...

Watching as she crawled across the bed with her prize, he felt the heat that had been plaguing him all day stir within at the sight of her briefly in a semi-all-fours position, and he tried to clear his thoughts by focusing on the container in her lap instead. It wasn't hard as soon as the thing was opened, the smell from before hitting him again, stronger now that he was closer. His eyes brightened eagerly as they were filled with the bright colors of what he could only assume was more fruit from the natural smells.

Interestedly, his eyes drank in the sight, wondering at the odd shapes and textured skins, looking like fragrant gem stones with that red and bluish purple. Cade's eyes followed her hand as she picked one out and lifted it to her lips, his body going rigid as the plush curve of her mouth swept open to envelope the red fruit, fingers clinging to the green stem at it's top.

All at once, his eyes glazed over, breathing becoming extremely shallow and his mouth began to water...but not for the thing she was eating. Before she'd completely finished chewing, he swept in close, his lips capturing hers, their mouths folding together for a very brief yet warm dance. Taste exploded onto his tongue not just of the incredibly sweet fruit she was eating, but that unique flavor that mimicked her body scent and he instantly identified as her taste. He wanted to stay, to drink more of it in, his body warming to the texture and feel of her mouth filling his own. But almost as soon as they'd connected Cade was pulling away again, his body shivering with the strength of will it took to do so and a soft breathless groan escaping him.

With a great deal of effort, he calmed his breathing and cleared his throat, giving her an appraising look and trying to shake off what he'd just done. "They're delicious..." his raspy voice said, with just the slightest husky tone.

Trying not to draw attention, lest it turned out to have been a mistake, he reached forward and hesitantly picked out one of the smaller blue ones and looked at it before popping it into his mouth. "Hm! This one's kinda...sour, but I'm fond of it. What are they called?"

Before she could even swallow she felt his lips pressed against hers. She was startled, almost swallowing everything all at once, but she managed to keep it in her mouth. His tongue swept into her mouth, gliding over pieces of strawberry and stroking along her tongue. Her cheeks flushed and she gingerly lay a hand on one of his arms, instantly mesmerized by his muscular build.

Her tongue slipped away from his, briefly, and she pushed a small little junk of strawberry into his mouth so he could taste it better. She had never done anything like this before, she had never been so vehemently "wanting" of a man. His tongue and breath felt like her own. She felt like she didn't need anything to breathe or live but him.

She felt his lips tear away, like everything had been taken from her and she no longer had breath, her body eroding into gray dust. She gasped a quiet breath, her heart pounding in her chest and deafening her. She swallowed the strawberries and both of their saliva, her lips curving as her soul purred.

She was still out of it, as if her soul had escaped her body and she was trying to pull it back. He ate some of the fruit and asked her what it was. She was silent as she wrestled herself back into her body and her heartbeat barely slowed.

Blueberries.

Ishu smiled at him and set the green stem in the corner of the fruit and picked up a few of them, pushing them into her mouth and chewing on them. These are the ones that are good for your memory. But you have to eat them often. They grow on little bushes. Lots of little animals eat them and people make them into pies or muffins. Her voice cooed, I love blueberry muffins.

If she thought her heart beat was loud to HER ears, then she had no idea what it was like in his own, the tempo and pulse of it increasing in a way that he recognized but had never heard from a woman before. He felt himself responding to it, in the way he would towards one of the brethren, his dark pants growing tighter as he shifted in place restlessly.

Blueberries, Ishu's voice said, sounding almost sleepy inside his head. Any reservations he might have had about the "poison" rumors being true were cast away as she put some into her own mouth, not needing to move her lips to explain to him more in depth about them, reminding him of what she'd said earlier. Not poisonous. Of course not.

Despite the song of her heart in his head still, lulling his arousal to a more intense state, he'd regained a measure of control over himself, the new information bringing a pleasant distraction to the feelings he still wasn't sure how to handle. 'Making them into things'. She was talking about cooking again, and with blueberry still on his tongue, not particularly sweet but most definitely good, he couldn't imagine how much better they'd be when combined with other things.

Then all of the reactions she kept setting off were once again triggered to hear that particular lilt in her voice in referring to "blueberry muffins". Cade had no clue what the hell a muffin was, but the way she said that inside his head...he really wanted one too.

No. Not muffins. Ishu. He wanted her. With how she looked in this soft yellow lighting and how she smelled so fresh and clean; the way she tasted, still haunting his mouth and tongue and fighting with the blueberry and other fruit flavor and especially the way her voice and heart sounded in his head... His body was processing this information in strange and exciting new ways. The actual feelings were very familiar to him, having been a part of his everyday needs and lusts since becoming an adult at age 15. But...she was a woman.

There was the urge to kiss and taste her again. To touch her. And... that's when things started to get a little fuzzy. He trusted her and he knew he wanted her sexually...but there was just a hint of fear at what that meant. Their bodies were different and he was not used to being attracted to those who possessed her form...but there was no doubt that was exactly what he was feeling towards her right now. Drawing upon the instincts she'd awakened inside him, he followed the natural lead of his body, his hands gently picking the container up from her lap to set it back onto the nightstand.

Then long fingers were smoothly moving over her to wrap his arms around her waist and cradle her back, pulling her into his already crowded lap, and against him. Dark eyes grew even darker in the lantern light as he looked her over, wanting her more now that she was so close, his mouth moving forward to lock lips once again, but not for another taste of the berries she was eating. Cade's strong hands kept her close, gentle as they moved fluidly over her back, feeling through the fabric of her dress the hot skin underneath. And his lips danced with hers, once again dipping his tongue inside her mouth to stroke at hers and brushing against the roof of her mouth teasingly.

Everything grew misty as steam seemed to erupt from his body, no longer allowing himself to think this to death; just acting and reacting.

Oh, and the red ones with the stems. These are strawberries. She thought he might feel better about the whole myth behind dying or some such by looking at them at night. He had already seen and tasted them. They are one of my favorites.

She ate a few more of the blueberries, rolling them over and under her tongue before piercing the round form with her tooth and eventually crushing it in her jaws. She imagined the soft, moist texture of a muffin in her mouth, molding into a small ball and going down her throat as she swallowed the berries.

Muffins are soft and moist, like little cakes. It is a...sugary thing. A treat. She shrugged her shoulders up and inhaled while smiling, You can eat them for breakfast or just a snack. They have lots of different flavors for muffins.

She was about to take a few more blueberries when Cade moved the container. Ishu looked up at him and, surprisingly, did not argue as he put his large arms around her and drew her into him. Naturally, her legs straddled his sides as he cradled her body carefully onto his. She jumped when she felt him between her legs, her cheeks burning a deep red and her heart pounding in her chest.

She stared at his face, into his eyes. She could see him. She could see the tenderness and the strange need. Carefully, she draped her arm around his neck, letting her fingertips graze across his skin as their lips met.

Their lips and tongues became reacquainted and she thought her heart had exploded. His tongue was quite experienced and did nothing to make her think otherwise whilst her own tongue shyly wiggled into his mouth, stroking along the top and then the bottom of his tongue.

Every new moment increased his need exponentially, her own body reacting back at him and starting the cycle anew. A hand came up to delve into her still slightly dampened hair, fingers swimming in the white locks as he cradled the back of her neck and his mouth began to move more passionately against hers, invigorated by the bashful stroking of her tongue against his. A low hum came from deep in his throat as his other hand continued to caress her body, moving down to the small of her back just over her buttocks to press her deeper against the obvious bulge in his pants with a small tortured groan.

Cade's hot mouth continued to play with hers for several moments more before reluctantly and delighted leaving to trail kisses at her neck, greedy tongue stroking at the smooth skin of her throat. It was so different and yet the same and he wanted to taste and touch her everywhere, his hand taking delight as it traveled over her arms and shoulder to play with the strap of her dress, fingers sliding beneath it to touch her skin unhindered, fingertips swirling and worshiping her.

Arms once again encircled her gently as he held her close and moved to lie her onto the bed, his body hovering over her with one of his legs neatly planted between her thighs. Broad, muscled shoulders towered over her but his lips broke away from her neck to kiss her again on the lips, hand moving to cup the side of her neck, thumb brushing at her jaw tenderly and fingers curled in the hair at the nape of her neck.

Then he was lifting himself up just enough to look at her, the hand that had been still positioned on her waist, smoothing over her stomach and up her rib cage, dancing over wrinkles and folds in her dress, fingers snaking upwards to mold around her right breast through the fabric. And all the while, his dark, glazed eyes watched her face for her reaction, his hardened dick jumping in eager response to the supple flesh beneath his exploring fingertips.

All of the words that usually flooded her mind faded away and all that was left was her eyes and what she was feeling. The warmth humming around inside of her and spreading like a disease. Her back arched as his hand moved down it and her voice sighed, a small vibration meeting the one that came from him. The vibrations mixed briefly before continuing into the others origin; the throat of each person.

Their lips separated and her mouth gasped as her hands moved down his arms, gripping tightly to his muscles as he forced her body down on her. Her toes curled against his legs and her face burned with a hint of embarrassment as she felt herself becoming around and the natural fluids of her body seeping without a sound into her panties. His hands and his mouth- and his tongue. He was so wonderful.

Their bodies shifted and she found herself laying on her back. She looked up at him, panting like a small animal with blood gushing through every artery and vein in it's body. Her hands touched his shoulders, her small, thin fingers tracing the outlines and muscle of him. She closed her eyes as they kissed again, her tongue tracing around his and stroking down the middle while her hands moved to his face. Her thumbs moved lightly over his earlobes and the rest of her fingertips scraped down under his hair.

She gasped another breath as he pulled away but her hands on his face did not let him go far. She watched him, his eyes. They were so dark but they were also so beautiful. Her skin jumped as his hand moved, traveling up her body and laying on her breast. It felt... odd. Like he had her in his hands, but metaphorically. She was scared about what might happen but she felt safe that he was here with her.

She stroked her thumbs over his cheekbones, thinking about this. She did not know how far she would be comfortable with, but she knew she would find out tonight. Ishu removed her hands from his face and touched his hand, moving it over her ribs. She paused, pondering over this. She could stop now... but she didn't want to. It felt right.

She touched the straps of her dress and moved her arms out of them, then pushed the top of it down to her waist. Her torso was exposed, but not fully. She was wearing a simple white bra with some light blue lace trim and a little bow right between her breasts. Her hands moved back up, touching his shoulder and rubbing them from both sides.

New smells began to come from her, heightening his desire and he watched her face, pleased with the way she looked up at him making him feel exposed and yet powerful at the same time. Cade's hand drifted off of the mound of her breast as she removed her arms from her dress and pushed the fabric down. His eyes wandered over newly exposed flesh and the contraption restricting her, recognizing it as something he'd seen before when...

Even though he had no desire to, the connection between her body and what he'd once considered food just would not click, mentally separating the two things to the point where when she released her torso from her dress fabric, it was like he was seeing these things for the first time, his body responding as if it had practiced behind his back and knew exactly what to do.

Taking his time despite the urgency in his heated form, he let his fingers wander over the newly revealed fabric cradling her breasts, stopping to touch the bow in curiosity before moving again to fondle her through the cloth, exploring the textures of it as much as he was the mounds beneath it. And all the while, her gentle, feminine hands touched him all over everything they could reach, a smile coming to his lips and deepened breaths leaving him to inhale her scents. The ache within his heated length increased with each affectionate touch against his skin and he lowered his hips to press the bulge against her upper thigh, the building pressure relieved by the friction.

Fingers grew bolder as they traced the lace enveloping her, dipping beneath the fabric to tease at her bare skin. His lips found their way to her neck again, mouth pressing against the smooth slope of her throat to suckle her, his hips continuing to grind in deep, slow strokes against her body. Excited fingers began to tug and push the fabric around her right breast aside, lips traveling down over her collar bone with lingering kisses before coming face to face with a naked nipple peeking out from the cloth and lace his fingers had moved out of the way.

A gentle and curious tongue snaked out to flick at the colored nub of flesh experimentally, before letting his lips move around it entirely, sucking it into his mouth... Everything... he wanted to taste everything on her body... each new swipe of his tongue sending a jolt of electrified pleasure coursing through him, her reactions driving him crazy with growing need.

Her eyelids shut as his hands groped at her, the edge of her bra coming off of her skin with each squeeze before settling back down. She breathed quietly, the fire uncoiling inside of her attempting to purge into her throat, each breath humid as a result. Her thigh quivered as it felt him, like a stone baking in the suns rays. Her hands gripped his shoulders tighter before moving up into his hair and meddling with the locks with her fingers.

Her lungs quaked as his hands moved under her bra, touching her breasts skin on skin for the first time. Her voice purred a sound as her lower back arched, pressing her stomach against his chest and abs. Her neck pulsed and warmed under his lips, the surface of her skin practically boiling. She could feel his lips moving down her, followed by a trail of heat and simple pleasure.

Her nipple felt bare and a bit chilly before a warm breeze hit it. Her skin tensed with anxiety, awaiting another touch. A wish granted, his mouth took in her nipple and the skin around it. Her breath became hotter as her hands traveled to his back, holder him closer against her body and touching all over his skin at the same time.

She took his hands and arched her back, keeping up with her shoulders. She moved his hands to the back of her bra and placed his fingertips where the hooks were. She helped him, if he wanted it, to take off the contraption so he could have her chest completely bare.

As much as his own desire and pleasure became like an unseen puppet master controlling his limbs and moving his body like magic, she became like a force of nature, moving and flowing beneath him and against him, feeding into his already raging hormones with every soft sigh and brush of her body. Then she had ahold of him, guiding his hands beneath her, his fingertips finding what she wanted him to, strapped and clinging to her back. Ahhhh... A way to release her...

Cade bent down and kissed her gently on the lips again as his fingers traced the joined pieces of fabric and tiny pieces of metal against her back, making a small mental map of everything as he explored the mechanics of it. Hooks. They were tiny hooks threaded together on each side of the fabric. Experimentally, he tugged them apart, then pushed them inward, under his fingers the hooks sliding free of the opposing side.

A growl of triumph hummed against her mouth as fingers spread against her bare heated skin, relishing in the muscles of her shoulders and the slender slope of the middle of her back when she arched up against his body. Then the twin appendages were moving forward again, like two friends parting ways as they traveled back around her front where the fabric restraint had now become loose and was coming off of her. Slipping it from her arms and laying it carelessly aside someplace where it was instantly forgotten, he let out a shaky breath as his eyes wandered over her bare chest.

There had been something restricting about that contraption, more than just actually holding her breasts in, but the lines and curves of it as well, breaking apart her skin into angles and patches. Now that it was gone, there was no end to the smooth expanse of silk, the curves of her neck and shoulders gliding together in a way that made him want to touch - and he did, his fingers traveling with gentle and adoring exploration from the side of her neck, down over the hill of her left shoulder, fingers splaying in an attempt to touch as much of her as possible in one trip.

Then the relaxed curve of her breasts, almost perfectly circular as she lay on her back, skin softly jiggling with each tiny movement and breath she made, nipples pert and pointed skyward. And his hands drifted over those as well, both working together to softly pet at the mounds before holding them fully in his palms and rolling them, her nipples poking in between his spread fingers. And before he knew it, his playful adventures on her skin were involving his lips as well, suckling deeply on first one nipple and then the other, tongue teasing and abusing the erect nubs once he'd captured and caged them inside the circle of his mouth.

Without hesitation, his hand was smoothing over her stomach, finding where the fabric bunched together over her abdomen and naturally gliding further down, greedy for more adventuring. Sliding his leg and hip out of the way he let his fingers tentatively explore the space between where her belly button was and the dip of her groin, lingering with drifting touches over this area, nervous and yet excited to touch more. When his hand lowered even further, there was a small moment of panic when he kept going and didn't come upon a penis - his state of intense arousal telling him out of habit very clearly that was what he was looking for - but calmed rapidly to feel the warmth between her legs and through the fabric of her dress, fingers again reacting upon what instinct instructed him to do.

She smiled when he found the little hooks. Her fingers stroked over his hands, encouraging him as he battled with the material and eventually conquered it. Her lips vibrated back on his as her throat cooled from his bestial coo. She lifted her arms as he removed her bra and rest her hands on his arms. It was quiet. Her eyes opened and she saw him looking at her. She blushed as he looked at her bare chest, pale like the rest of her skin with a soft sheen of pink where her skin boiled.

Her eyes rolled back smoothly as his hand explored her, moving slowly and with tender purpose. Her lips separated as she let out a breath. Unexpectedly, her breath caught on something as his hands wandered over her nipples, a surge of electricity bursting down her spine. His hands groped at her, and soon his mouth. Cade~ Her voice moaned very quietly as he played with, fondled, suckled and licked on her breasts.

The tentative attention that meandered among her breasts kept her attention as his other hand trailed down her body. The heat in her chest spread inside of her, filling her throat and her nose as she inhaled and exhaled. The air around them was no longer chilly or cool but hot and a bit damp. The heat between their bodies practically scorched the skin between them.

Her hand stroked up and down his muscular arm, her little girly nails dragging timidly down his arm. Her nails stuck into him as her voice, inside his skull, quivered and gasped with a color of pleasure when he touched something warm and remotely erect between her legs. Oooh~ She closed her eyes and turned her head away from him, the muscles in her thighs and stomach tensing.

Her breathing became rapid as her nerves returned, uncertain and afraid again. Her knee bent and her leg lifted, slowly, and rubbed against the skin of his muscular arm. She assured herself that she was safe. This was Cade, her Cade. He would keep her safe. She was safe. Her breathing slowly but still kept its deep intensity.

The sound of her sweet voice moaning his name had his cock growing rock hard in his pants, spurred on in his touches not just by the quick breathing and steaming movements of her body, but now her echoey, magical voice giving him praise and direction. Touching between her legs without looking had him a bit blinded, but at the sound of her voice yet again, his fingers slowed over what they'd just touched, cautiously feeling it again. But her dress was still in the way and he still could not see, his lips suckling at her left nipple and very reluctant to leave his post.

But he did, giving the plush mound another lazy lick before sitting up to position himself with more visual access to her lower body. Not being pressed up against her, he felt chilled, but warmth returned as he let his fingers play at where the hem of her dress draped over her legs. And for a moment as her knees bent, Cade let his eyes flicker appreciatively over her legs too, adoring the curves themselves and how the incline of her thighs met with just visible hips. Every inch of her was perfect and his possessiveness felt validated by her increasing willingness to let him have it all.

His hand delicately slid under the fabric, eyes watching her while alternatively peeking at what he was doing, fingers smoothing over her trembling inner thighs, the warmth increasing the closer he got to the "v" her body made with her limbs. There was more fabric down here, another barrier between him and flesh and...a dampness. Intrigued, he let his fingers trace the cleft of her hidden sex through the fabric, his fingertips growing wet from rubbing against the front of what he knew to be her "underwear".

Drawing his hand out from underneath he paused to look at his fingertips, that same scent from before hitting him in the face like a sucker-punch and causing his pants to tighten to a suffocating degree. Humming, his eyes fluttering, he pressed his fingers against his mouth and nose like an addict lost in need, his voice wandering up from the depths of his chest like a man drunken or possessed.

"You smell so fucking good..."

When his eyes opened, there was a new light burning within them, a lopsided grin coming to his face and he moved his body down below, turning the fabric of her skirt upwards to bare more of her legs and hips. Kissing at her knee, he let it drape over his shoulder and moved closer to the apex of her legs, kissing and nibbling at her thighs as well, soft growls of eager frustration coming from his throat. More, he needed to taste more of her...that smell, Oh God! that smell... Fingers hooked into either side of the fabric clinging to her hips, gently tugging them down, to set her free yet again.

Her nails dragged down his arm when he touched her again and moved to her side, gripping a handful of her dress and tightening into a fist. She felt something knotting up inside of her as her touched her more and his mouth retreated from her flesh. Her blue eyes opened, wandering until they found his face and searched in his features for an answer as to why he pulled away.

His hand started to move up her thigh while his eyes watched her hips. Ah, that was it. She swallowed as her eyelids shut and quivered, as did the rest of her skin and most of her muscles in her body as she anticipated his touch. The tip of his finger met over the damp spot in her underwear that covered over something he had yet to encounter so intimately.

Ishu swallowed fiery saliva and opened her eyes. She saw him smelling his fingers, causing her to blush even more if it was at all possible. She was a bit shocked that he complimented her scent. But, she could not be completely surprised. She ate a lot of fruit and many vegetables. If anything she would smell clean or like nectar.

She liked her drying lips, moistening them before she panicked as he lowered his face near her hips. Her hand that held her dress let go and shifted to the bedsheets as he moved the dress up against her stomach. She let her other hand rest between her breasts as if acting as some sort of catalyst to relieve her anxiety.

She could feel them, her silken panties that matched her bra being pulled away from her. Cade. Her other leg closed against his side, her thighs shaking due to the anxious muscles. She did not stop him but simply wanted him to be safe, not to tear her up in some way that she didn't think she would be able to understand or recover from.

When her breathing calmed and she felt the hot air from his breath slowly humming over her, she calmed. The quaking of her thighs and stomach calmed to a low hum much like that of his breath. She reached down and tenderly touched his shoulder, letting him know that she was ok.

There were soft folds of flesh, moist and pink. The folds were vertical with a small erect nub towards the top. They were all close together but opened slightly more towards the bottom, the most reasonable source for the scent and the liquids. Among the already intoxicating traits of this area that he could see or feel was another- immense warmth.

Her voice, sounding anxious in his head and her legs tensing almost caging him in, stopped him from going further, his dark eyes looking up to meet her blue ones. She was afraid... Did she think that he would...?

He didn't know what she expected and even though he understood - having experienced the very same fears himself, still trembling in the back of his mind but silenced by what his body actually wanted - it still hurt a little. Again, he tried to reason it out - in the foggy, lust-heated thing he called a brain - that other than being civil with her, he had yet to really prove himself as conquering his biology. This would be it though... If he could face this and not be destroyed by the natural hate all the brethren were born with...

Then her hand on his shoulder gave him a relaxed sense of prodding and the look on her face released any other doubts as he pulled the slim fabric off of her and down her legs...

Cade's eyes wandered over the newly exposed flesh, swallowing thickly as desire continued to grow inside him, his breathing lowering even more than it already had in the too hot room. Her cunt. As soon as he had the thought, he was instantly repulsed by the word - the slur that the brethren used to describe the female genitals and all women-kind in general, tainted by loathing and disgust.

As his hand moved up her thigh again to meet with the bared flesh, he idly began to find another name for it, his fingertips tingling with ecstasy as they caressed over her outer lips and trailing into the inner folds of her flower. Her peach.

Pausing to give her a reassuring smile, his eyes relaxed and set more at ease than he'd ever felt in his life, he pushed her leg back in place over his shoulder, letting his mouth lick a trail along her inner thighs, following the heady scent to it's origin. The first taste of her was like an electrical current burning through him and he shuddered with the force of it, his tongue swiping again at her tender, flowing petals.

Growing bolder, his mouth moved closer, getting more passionate as his tongue explored, his cock dribbling precum into the fabric still restricting him to taste not only her juices but the hormones that had produced them. His hands gently cradled her hips, pressing her body closer to his mouth as he hummed deeply against her swollen and aroused flesh, suckling as he had on her nipples.

Her heart pounded, her skin aching as it waited for him to touch her again. How would it feel? Would it burn? Would it sting? No man had ever touched her this way and she did not know what to expect. Would she explode or melt into a sweet cream? What would happe- oh~ Her hips jerked a tiny bit as his fingers swept over her, idly feeling her folds before exploring deeper.

Her fingers moved back and forth on his shoulder, letting him know that she was ok even though she was scared. Her leg had been moved back onto his shoulder and she nestled her other leg against his side, one of her toes curling into a belt loop on his pants. She inhaled sharply as his tongue swept over her folds, her toes curling sharply against his skin and body.

Oh~ Cade~ Her fingers trailed into his hair, curling the locks tenderly as he pressed his mouth against her. Her body exhaled a deep, hot breath, and she let her hips buck up slowly and gently, the sensation for her heightening the closer they came together and with every stroke his tongue made. He pulled her closer, suckling on everything that could go into his mouth.

She turned her head and let her free hand move up, touching the side of her face and going into her hair and she purred and cooed at him.

Not only did she taste incredible, the warm juices coming from her with just a hinted, mellow sweetness and pumped full of hormones that got him breathing heavy and made his body ache. But the noises... the little sounds that came from her and echoed inside his head were mesmerizing, causing him to murmur his own groans of delight against her skin. Long fingered hands moved from encircling her waist down to cup her buttocks as she squirmed and jerked excitedly beneath him, his tongue dipping down to slurp at her fluids, drinking in every drop that came from her.

There was something about the sounds she was making, an indirect instruction guiding his movements, his tongue swaying over her and finding where to touch to make her move and gasp the most eagerly - thus increasing his own pleasure as well. One of these spots was at the crest of her luscious slit, a nub of flesh that was stiff and slightly spongy in texture. Every time he ran his tongue over it or suckled it into his mouth, she seemed to respond the most and so he eventually abandoned licking at the warm hole beneath, focusing his attention on this erect piece of flesh, pressing at it like a kid with a fun toy button.

Eventually, he got to the point where everything felt suffocatingly hot and wired, his body begging for more and his cock leaking a steady stream of precum into his trousers. Reluctantly, he removed his lips from her to move up her body again, hovering carefully as he crawled and trailing a path of kisses and licks up her body, back over the hills of her breasts to her face. His hands followed from their spot on her butt cheeks, to stop and toy momentarily with the clothing still bunched around her middle, tugging it down to remove it completely from her.

"Ishu..." Cade whispered huskily, giving her an intense look full of gnawing desire. "I need you..."

His hand moved from where it had been stroking her upper thigh to grasp at the button of his pants, fingers unlocking the fabric binding him with a soft sigh. Pulling down his zipper so the opening was wide enough, he pulled himself out into the open air, hardened dick standing at just over 7 inches long, just a few shades darker than the rest of his skin as blood filled it. Watching her carefully, his strong hand took her wrist in tender fingers and led her to touch him...

Every lick revved her hips, rolling gently against the tides of his tongue, bringing her slowly to a place she had never experienced before. She found it easier to move after his hands took a firm hold of her bum, giving her some leverage over the bed. Her neck arched and a hot breath escaped her, quivering as her licked at her most sensitive spot. Her knees dug in against her body and the skin of her legs tried to sink in and merge with his skin.

Her stomach began to sink in under her hipbones, being sucked in by each anxious and needy breath she took from the pleasure that racked her body. Her whole body rolled from her spine, like a wave thundering down against his mouth. She could not believe he was making her feel this way or that this sensation was even possible.

She did not notice at fist, but the sensation had begun to fade when he removed his mouth from her, losing part of her own warm and humming as a chilly breath met at her feminine lips.

She used this time to catch her breath while enjoying the feel of his large hands moving up her body. It took her some time to open her eyes again as if ecstasy would drive her to blindness.

When she saw his face above her, she reached up and touched his cheek, stroking her thumb under his eye. She could feel him tugging at the dress and, before she could remove it herself, she heard him. Her body felt the burning fire dancing on her skin. She breathed out and licked her lips, mesmerized by his words. She had never heard them before, not like that.

Ishu watched his hand unlock something she had never seen, not in person. She gulped and tensed up, nervous. The male anatomy was never... attractive in that area, but it was a part of Cade and she- He took her hand, but he was so gentle, and he led her to him. Yes, she was nervous- terrified even- but she did not object.

As her hand neared him, her fingers uncurled and, very carefully, she pet the side of the head with her fingertips.

At the first touch of her fingers, his cock bobbed upright and a very pleased, deep purr came rumbling up from his chest, a sound that one might expect to hear from a placated tiger or lion, not a man. His eyes closed briefly and a soft smile touched his lips as he looked down at her, his hand guiding hers even further, going slow and showing her how to touch him.

Even as a teenager during his first encounters with sex, Cade had never gone this slow before. If one thing could be said of the Gamatoms despite their love of violence, chaos and hatred for women, it was that they were very lustful creatures. But after a while, the sex hardly became that anymore, seemingly just more empty, selfish violence perpetrated against their brethren in pornographic code. There was no soft kissing or gentle caress. There were needy and groping hands dominating the flesh, tearing at it and taking what they wanted.

So, this... what he was doing with Ishu, was new and unique and special. And he found himself loving every minute of it. He loved the look in her eyes as she saw his manhood bared for the first time. Loved the sense of power he felt while showing her where he liked it the most, dropping his hand away eventually to allow her to explore on her own, quiet and soft, even as the fires inside raged and burned for him to go faster. It was a sweet torture and the reward was so much more.

Still smiling, his hand moving down to draw circles on the outer lips of her peach, he bent down to nuzzle her neck, kissing her, rumbling at her from his throat.

She jumped when it moved- shocked and unsure of what to do. Fortunately, Cade was there to guide her. She touched him very carefully, letting her fingers curve around him and move up and down, slowly, watching the skin move. He was so hard! It felt like holding a cylinder of iron but it was covered in skin and it was hot. She looked up at him as her hand moved on him, exploring the skin from the tip to the base. His purring was nice, though bestial, she liked it. Ishu lifted her chin and pressed her soft lips against his neck, showing him some kind of affection as she touched him.

There was never a time in her life where she thought she would be involved with a man like this. It was terrifying but intimate. Every moment was filled with fear and love. She didn't know what to do with herself. She certainly didn't know what to do with him. But he did and that didn't bother her in the least.

She rubbed the soft skin of her cheek across his neck and along his shoulder, her hand gripping him tenderly and with great care as she pulled her hand up along his shaft and stopped against the beginning of the head. Her thumb rubbed down the skin and over the head, curious about the texture.

Every gentle touch, every close caress of her body had another shuddering ache coursing through his own, begging for more. But he stayed moving slow, returning her kisses with affectionate brushes of his tongue and lips against her neck, exploring the silk slope with his tongue, while her touches heated his blood to boiling. His hand started moving as well, stroking between her thighs and continuously coming back to her flower petals in teasing motions.

As her thumb rubbed over the head of his dick, he inhaled on a long hiss, shivering as he released the breath, his hips jerking just the tiniest bit. "More.... God! Ishu..." he panted against her neck, another yearning growl leaving him as he nibbled at the spot where her neck meets her shoulder, the tiny, harmless bites urging her to do more, even as his tortured voice did as well. his hips swayed in her grasp, once, then again, the circlet of her hand causing friction as he moved within it, producing another growl before he settled and stopped, a droplet of precum collecting at the slit in the reddened helmet.

His hand moved up to wander over her, eager and passionate, fingers sliding over her pubic mound and her stomach, once again side-stepping the bunched up dress to glide over her ribs and breasts. Fondling her, owning her with his hand. Even as she did the same to him below; giving himself willingly to the urges she'd awakened.

Back
Top Bottom