Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let The Festivities Begin

Loveme

Supernova
Sophia moved around the yard. Her whole block was invited to her 23 birthday party. Thanks to her best friend. It was like a block party, streets closed off. Of course, people would be drinking. She knew that would, but she wouldnt. She wanted to remember this night.

Moving through out the streets, she had on a pair of black jeans, and a red and black shirt that cascaded down. Her black hair pinned to the side.

Belial was blinded slightly by the sun in the sky, even his human disguise hated the bright lights. He weaved in and out of the crowds at the party. He was wearing a black checker shirt with low-rider black jeans and white high tops, he had tanned skin and his hair was shaved. He took notice of many girls around him and pondered hard as to who his new mistress would be, the last one was impure and had been enetered before something which Belial hated. He heard a girl laughing and turned to listen to what she was laughing about. She was talking about the party and this girl... Sophia? It was her birthday party, which would explain the festivities, he turned back around and looked for this Sophia to see if she could be a potential candidate.

He had looked for ten minutes and there he saw he. Black hair as dark as the night, tall and confident with a perfectly toned body and breasts. Her face was delicate and crafted. Belial's eyes turned black as his demonic tongue trailed out of his mouth... "Found her". He retracted his tongue and his eyes returned to their human appearance, he moved closer to her until he was in her line of sight, smiled and waved at her.

Sophia had been talking to her neighbor, one that had known her for most of her life time. Crossing the street, she saw an extremely handsome guy waving at her. Looking behind her, to make sure it had been her indeed that he waved to. Which it was. Smiling big, she waved back and made a detour. Moving closer to the man. He didnt look familiar, which was okay. Maybe a new friend or more? Smiling, she held her hand out to him.

"I'm Sophia, pleasure to meet you. I saw you waving at me back there...." She blushed softly

Belial smiled at Sophia and spoke in response.
"Yeah I wanted to get your attention... I'm Simon, I just moved in down the road and I saw the party so I thought, might aswell see what's going on... it's nice to meet you Sophia..."
Simn turned and hopped his lef arm to Sophia expecting her to link it with her arm also. "Shall we walk and talk?" Belial continued to scan her body imaging what she would look like in the nude, he would have to hold back his carnal desires until he had her weakened.

"Well you got it alrgiht!" She laughed and linked her arm around his. Moving towards her own house, the one that had the best food. "Of course, but lets go this way... Im starving!" She smiled softly, arriving to her house she fixed a plate of her food. "Do you want some Simon?" His name rolled off her tongue so easily, she perfectly. SHe handed him a plate. "Help yoir self...."

Turning, she moved to a table and grabed it. Saving it for the two of them.

Simon took the plate from her hands and smiled once more at her, "Thanks I haven't even had breakfast!" Belial looked at the foodon the table and in his mind he frowned, chicken, rice, salad and pasta! Is this what mortals ate nowadays? Where were the fine wines and pork roasts? Belial smiled and simply scooped to spoonfuls of rice onto his plate along with a large amount of chicken. Simon sat down at the table and ate some of the chicken, he hated the taste but had to put up appearances if he was to bed Sophia.

"you wouldn't happen to have any whine would you Soph?"

Smiling softly as she watches him sit down. Wine? Shed make sure to go get some. "Yeah, actuslly. Hold on." She walked inside, find s bottle that had not been opened. "Here we are!" She smiled as she handed it to him. "Is this okay?" She had a cofused look on her face, hoping it would work. "I was saving it for a special occasion, bit this works."

"Well this is a special occasion, it's your birthday!" Belial stood up and took a wine glass from the counter placing it onto the table they were eating at he turned quickly and grabbed a second one so he wouldn't seem rude. He opened the bottle and poured to glasses of the red wine, one for him and the other for Sophia. He took a sip of the wine and quivered in delight, such rich flavour with a hint of oak. "My compliments Sophia, your boyfriend must enjoy coming home to such delicious liqour!"

Laughing softly, she picked the wine glass up. "Cheers." Smiling, she took a couple sips of wine and set it down. Eating some more on her plate. Almost choking when he said boyfriend. She had no boyfriend, hadn't had one in over a year. Coughing, she answered jokingly. "Oh ya! My fake invisible boyfriend right here!" She patted beside her. "Hobestly, no. I don't have a boyfriend."

Back
Top Bottom