Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Brian_dark_angelo] This isn't right [Skeith Takahata II]

Brian_dark_angelo

Planetoid
Emerald green eyes were glued to the clock in front of them. Each second that passed seemed more like an eternity and the longer they seemed the less attention Natasha was paying to the class. Sitting in the back row, ignoring the class, checking the clock, messy hair bun with a few strings hanging out, untied tie around her neck, worried tapping of nails against the desk; this definitely was not her normal behavior and anyone who knew her would notice that immediately. She was stressed beyond her mind and there was nothing she could do about it except wait. It had been earlier that day when the Gym teacher had given her the news that the principal would be expecting the arrival of the new student today and with that she expected her presence at the end of class in her office as well. She didn'€™t know what it was; having to go to the headmistress office, meeting her new roommate, fearing the rumors going around to be true, or just plain anxiety; but she was worried. She had really no clue what to do, but she could now start to feel the worried looks and stares from those near to her. 'Common get a grip on yourself. It'€™s nothing bad so there should be no reason for you to be worrying about this so much.â€'

The bell for the end of class startled her for a moment as she had been caught up in her own thoughts. '€œWell this is it.' She said to herself as she grabbed her black bag and headed out the classroom. She didn'€™t stand too tall only being 5'€™3"€. She had porcelain colored skin that seemed to contrast with the black locks that adorned her head. €˜'It'€™s not as if I'€™m against a new roommate, I'€™m thrilled. Having a room all to yourself since five when everyone else has roommate makes it a bit too quiet when nights comes. Though the way everyone keeps talking about the new student is keeping me on edge. What to expect? The headmistress hasn'€™t given any hints as to who she is, so I just need to calm down and see for myself.'€™ Natasha thought as she walked out of the classroom building.

Natasha reached the Faculty building rather quickly and stopped in front of the doors taking a quick few breaths. She pulled out the pin that kept her hair up making her black locks fall down, reaching just above her waist. Next she fixed her uniform. The standard uniform was a must for all students and it included a navy blue tablet waist high skirt, a white buttoned long sleeved shirt, a navy blue tie and a navy blue jacket. After making sure her previous appearance was now presentable she pushed the doors open and walked down the hall and towards the headmistress office.

Leaning back against the wall, Reina Chipple watched in blatant disapproval as her mother signed any and all documents necessary to enroll her. An irritated sigh escaped her lips, as a toothpick danced between corners of her mouth. Rather than chewing it, she was sucking on it gently, hoping that the action would help stem off the cravings she was suffering. A messenger bag was slung over her shoulder, and a suitcase lay at her feet. Silver hair, was pulled back into an unruly pony tail. Her eyes were well concealed behind a pair of sunglasses. She wore a pair of tight dark blue jeans and a heavy leather jacket, beneath which was a black T-shirt depicting the album art of a popular metal band.

Once finished, her mother walked past her irritably, giving Reina just enough time to whisper; "Go to hell..." In her ear before collecting her bags and looking across the counter at where the headmistress was standing. She removed the toothpick from her lips and held it between her fingers as if it were a cigarette. "Is that it? Can I go now?" She seemed extremely upset and she clearly had no problem taking it out on other people. When told to wait, she rolled her eyes as she groaned irritably.

Natasha walked slowly down the hallway and saw a woman pass her by seemingly muttering angry thoughts out loud. Her curious eyes were caught by the woman who gave a small apology before making her quickly out of the building. She didn't know what to think of it, but now she stood in front of the headmistress office and she knew she would finally have all her anxieties put to rest. Taking a deep breath she opened the door and walked inside. "Good afternoon headmistress. I was told to come here as soon as class ended." Natasha spoke softly as her eyes slowly landed on the figure that seemed so out of place. She was somewhat taken back as she looked at the girl that seemed to be her close to her age or it exactly.

"Oh Natasha come in. I want you to meet our new student, Reina Chipple. I have spoken to you about her before. The one who will be you new roommate as of today." Natasha closed the door behind her not fully listening to the headmistress's words as her eyes were still upon Reina. She quickly nodded as if to answer to the headmistress talk before taking a few steps forward towards the other girl."It's nice to meet you Reina my name's Natasha Fitz" She spoke a small smile upon her lips as she extended and hand to the new girl.

Reina turned her eyes over to the door as she heard it open. She had perfected the art of blocking out the voices of people she wanted to ignore, so the voice of the headmistress had become whitenoise in the background. A faint smile appeared on her face as she looked upon her room-mate. 'At least the year won't be too boring.' She tought. She looked down at the hand that was extended to her. She stared at it blankly for a moment before returning the toothpick to her mouth and raising a pale hand to accept it. "The pleasure's all mine." She said, returning her smile. 'Or at least, it soon will be.'

It was times like these that she was grateful she wore sunglasses, it wouldn't be difficult to spy the lust that was shining in them at the moment. She pulled her hand away after a moment before turning to face the headmistress. "If it's all right now, I'd like to get settled in, this bag is heavier than it looks and it was a long drive to get here." Her voice had returned to it's previously irritated tone as if she simply flipped a switch.

Natasha was once more somewhat taken back, but this time it was by the way Reina seemed to act. It wasn’t very unusual to say the least and she did seem nice, but then she turned back to the headmistress and the impression was shattered once more. She didn’t know what to think really. The headmistress sighed tiredly before signaling them to just leave her office. “I’ll be expecting a report about how things are going tomorrow morning Natasha.” She said simply before turning her attention to the computer on the desk. “Yes of course.” She said quickly before moving to stand beside Reina.

“You want me to help out with the bag? The dormitories aren’t far away, so I wouldn’t mind.” She spoke politeness still evident in her speech as she reached down towards the bag placing a hand on it. “A uniform was sent up to the room this morning. I’m guessing it’s yours, so when we get there you can see if it fits well or not.”

Reina looked down when the girl offered to carry her bag. "I would appreciate it." She said in a more polite tone. She proceeded towards the door and held it open for Natasha. "I guess there's no harm in trying on a new costume." She said, a small smirk on her face. Before long, they were outside the faculty building.

"So, where are the dorms, then?" She asked as she placed her hands on her hips and looked around the courtyard. The place was much too clean for her. Even if she hadn't been told it was church owned, she'd have been able to guess it. Not a fitting place for an athiest. Not one bit. However, it was the ideal place to raise a little hell. Something that Reina accelled at.

"It's the white building to our left. You can see the top of it from here. The building to the right is were all classes are held." Natasha spoke pointing out each building with her left hand as she carried the bag with her right. "There's two more buildings behind those two, but they can't be seen from here. One of the is the gymnasium and pool, while the other is our church. I can show them to you tomorrow if you'd like." As she spoke they soon came to be at the dorm entrance.

"Our dorm is on the fourth floor." She stated as she walked towards the stairs that led up the floors. "So where are you from Reina? What other school were you in before you were brought to this one? It's been a while since we've had a new student."

A proud grin came to Reina's face when she was asked about her origins. "I'm from a town about six hours away." She said as she adjusted the strap on her mesenger bag. "I got thrown out of my other school. Something about a fire alarm and the principal's car." She laughed aloud as though it were a memory that brought great joy to her.

A happy sigh escaped her lips as her laughter faded. She turned her attention over to her new roommate. "What about you? Have you always been here?" She asked, continuing the casual conversation as though the previous admittance of guilt was simply idle chatter.

Natasha began her trip up the stairs still holding on to Reina's bag, but she was very close to dropping it as she stopped dead in her tracks. Her green eyes widened some in shock as she heard the other tell of what to her seemed to be past delinquent acts or some form of it. 'Thrown out. That's weird, the headmistress is usually against admitting those who have been thrown out from other schools.' She thought, but as Reina herself did not seemed bothered by her actions it was hard to even believe it.

"Me?" She said being snapped out of her thought as she quickly turned back to the stairs and began making her way up once more. "I was brought to this school around the age of six. So yeah you can most likely say that I've been here almost all of my life now. I practically grew up here as we only go back to our home in vacation." Her voice was calm, yet somewhat weary due to the earlier conversation.

Reina nodded along with what she was told. Her whole life? That must've been boring. Either that or she was convert. Reina new the type all too well. It only took a little bit of fun to plant a seed of doubt. A faint smile came to her lips at the very thought. When they reached the top of the stairs she turned and reached for her bag. "It's alright, I can carry it now." She took the bag from the girl, the same smile still on her face.

"So..." She began as she continued walking. "What do you girls do for fun around here?" She asked as she walked. She couldn't expect anything overly exciting to be going on... Yet... But she was still curious. She kept her free hand in the pocket of her coat as they walked.

Natasha handed the bag to the other girl smiling lightly as she began to make her way down the hall. Her hands moved up to her head as they made quick work of her hair and tied it once more into somewhat of a messy bun to keep strands from blocking her eyes. "Well we take part in different kind of activities. I for one enjoy spending my time on the pool. We usually get together on weekends to watch a few movies in the auditorium and things like that. But mostly club or sports keep most of us entertained."

She stopped in front of the fourth door to her right and searched her pocket for the key. Turning the knob she swung the door open and stepped inside. "Welcome to your new room. I hope you don't mind that you're bed is the one besides the door." The room itself consisted of two full sized beds, two mirror equipped drawers and another door that led to a small bathroom.

Reina found it difficult to hide her disappointment. The pool might be fun, though she couldn't imagine that the bathing suits provided by the church would be very entertaining. A movie would normally sound awesome, but again, it was provided by the church. She wasn't about to give in the propaganda. However, a pool locker room would be the perfect place to get some alone time with her new room mate.

She set her bag down on her bed as they entered the room, dropping the messenger bag beside it. "Nope, this'll do just fine." She removed her jacket, setting it down ontop of her bag before laying down. She intentionally left her sunglasses on for the time being. She rarely went anywhere without them, though she had a feeling the school wasn't going to be very keen on her wearing them to class. 'Ah, fuck'em. They'll live.' She thought.

After a few moments she propped herself up on her elbows and looked over at her roommate. "So, where's this costume they want me to wear?" She asked, drumming her fingers on the blanket. She was actually partially excited. The only thing better than mischief, would be the irony of doing so in a catholic uniform.

Natasha closed the door behind them and moved to her bed as well. She took a seat by the edge and began removing the tie around her neck followed by the navy blue jacket. She wore only the white buttoned shirt and the waist high skirt now. "It's not a custom you know." She said a bit taken back as she walked over to the drawer and pulled out a plastic bag containing the garment. "They should fit. I think they took you're measurements before coming here right?"

She moved over closer to the other as she handed her the bag. "If there's something wrong we can go tomorrow to fix it. The uniform is required on a daily basis, so is very important that it's comfortable for you to wear."

Reina raised a finger in argument. "But it is a costume. A costume is worn by someone pretending to be something they are not. Seeing as I am neither catholic nor a dedicated student, it should be just like halloween." A self-amused smirk came upon her lips as she took the bag before looking inside. "This is mandatory?" She rubbed the bridge of her nose in irritation. "I never did do well with authority."

"My mother likely BS'd the application process anyway." She said with an irritated sigh. "I'll likely have to have my measurements corrected." She shook her head. "I swear if I ever see that damn egg-donor again it'll be too soon." She set the bag aside before laying back onto the bed and propping her legs up on the edge.

Natasha's green eyes widened as she heard the other's statements. She took a few steps back almost as if waiting to be told she had only been joking. "You can't be serious. Are you? Do you really think of her in that way? She's your mother I'm sure she had the best interest when she sent you here. And she wouldn't have to lie the headmistress does a background check. Though not to offend you, but I think I know why she wanted you to come to this school You should really change that attitude."

She turned around walking over to her bead an sitting on the edge. "You really should try. Teachers here won't go light on you because your new and there are punishments."

Reina closed her eyes when her room-mate spoke. "You sound like my psychiatrist." She placed her hands behind her head as if to work as a make shift pillow. "My mother only ever cared about one person. End of story. There's a new guy every week. Each one is scum in his own way and each one thinks it's okay to try to play "daddy". She only sent me here so that she could get rid of me for the year. I'm sure of it." She shrugged after a moment. "It doesn't matter though, I'd rather spend the year without seeing her too."

She plucked her toothpick from her mouth before throwing it on top of her jacket. 'God, is this girl for real? I need a smoke.' She thought. "I'm sure the teachers around here are tough. But I've got a serious problem with people who think it's okay to boss me around and tell me what to do with my life. When pushed, I push back and harder."

"I think you'll find it quite hard to push back once you've been locked inside a room." Natasha said simply as she turned away from her new roommate and let out a small sigh. "It surprises to hear you say that because if I had the choice I would want to liv at home with my parents. But education comes before that." She didn't seem to speak with remorse or sadness it was just pointing out facts to her. After all she had found nothing wrong with being here almost all her life. "Though I'm sorry to hear your mom didn't keep relationships for long....that must've been hard for you. Of course I would think that now I'm sounding like a psychiatrist once more."

True enough, being confined to a room would suck. However, Reina wasn't easily broken. She'd sooner starve to death in said room than allow it to break her. She shrugged. "I am who I am, anyone who's got a problem with that can burn for all I care." She pushed herself up into a sitting position, turning her body so that she could lean against the wall.

"I'd rather not spend the year complaining about my mother. It'll be like she never left." She shook her head before smirking a bit. "So, Natasha. When does the pool open?" She asked, as she crossed her arms in interest. "I could sure use a soak." Locker rooms may not normally have windows, but they do have vents. She could sneak off into a stall and have a quick smoke, as well as steal a glance at Natasha showing off a bit more skin.

Natasha looked back at the other not really knowing what else to say to change the new girl’s mind. She knew things would change and she wasn’t sure weather or not she was now all too happy about finally having a new roommate. “Well the pool is open from nine in the morning till about five in the afternoon. After that only members of the swimming team or faculty may use the facilities.” She spoke knowing the rules by memory already. “Why would you like to go take a look?” She asked cooking her head to the side.

“I did promise you I would show you around didn’t I?” She spoke softly trying to forget the earlier disagreements.

Reina checked her watch. A small smile playing across her face. That meant they had time to go to the pool. She rose gave a quiet nod after a moment. "That you did. Besides, there's not much more relaxing than a good swim." 'Or a good smoke.' She thought afterwards. She hoped and prayed that the pool and it's locker room would be empty. She was looking forward to getting better 'acquainted' with her room-mate.

Her mischievious smile was difficult to disguise. Though she had her scheming eyes hidden behind her trademark sunglasses. Could hardly contain herself. "So, I'll grab my swimsuit and we can head to the pool then." She said as she reached for her bag and began rummaging through her clothes.

Back
Top Bottom