Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghostly Love (Lord Dakol and I)

Lovely_Hana

Super-Earth
News Reporter: The body of a young girl was found today in an abandoned apartment building. Officials say that the girl committed suicide by cutting and stabbing into her chest repeatedly for a total of 12 times. They say she missed her heart but ended up dying of blood loss. Her time of death was somewhere around 4 days ago and officials say the body was too decomposed for there to be a positive id. There is some speculation but there is no definite proof. Who this woman was and why she did this, will remain a mystery till further notice...

That was the news report ten years ago. Ten years... Had it really been that long? Had the time passed her that quickly... that it merely felt like it was only yesterday? It must have been. Since the incident, the building had gotten a bit rundown on the outside, but the inside always stayed immaculate and clean. Not a single speck of dust lingered on the inside of the building, not in any of the apartments or the baths. Some people say that the building was haunted by a nasty ghost. The ghost of a girl that had killed herself ten years ago. They would speculate that the ghost would be ugly and torn apart, bloody and missing a limb or two. If only they knew how far from the truth that was, For the ghost was not ugly or torn apart, bloody and missing a limb or two... Of course no one would venture inside the building to check so the mystery of the ghost's appearance remained the same.

It wasn't until the manager of the building rented out the apartment to a young man that the truth to those rumors would be found out.

The manager of the building, A portly older man, had spent a few days cleaning up the place on the outside for the new tenant though it still looked like an enchanted forest with lots of vegetation and flowers blooming all over. Even on the roof of the building there was a nice flower garden with grass growing over the top of it. Nice enough to have a picnic there too. For the most part, it looked and was livable. The electricity had been turned back on and the water had been activated.

The day had come and it was time for the new tenant to move in. Little did he know, that he would have a roommate of the paranormal status living with him....

Yuriko was sitting on the balcony outside, invisible to the world, staring at the people walking outside of the buildings gates. Sighing softly to herself, she looked down to see the manager of the building waiting outside for someone. It seemed that the new tenant would be coming soon. Yuriko wondered what kind of person it would be but for the most part, she was happy to have someone in the building other than her. Hopefully, he would accept her and wouldn't leave.

Of course, Dirune Shashimako had heard rumors of said ghost, but he obviously wasn't about to be picky. The 23-year old male had just gotten fired from his job as a computer engineer, and in the process losing his house due to not having any money from said job. He attempted to move in with one of his sister days ago... but of course she rejected him outright.

The young man scowled in the taxi as he thought this, grinding his teeth as they drove down the street. A day or two ago, he had seen the ad for this abandoned apartment and, with a slight reluctance, decided to call the owner of the building. Dirune was warned about the faulty water pipes, the slightly broken windows... and the ghost inhabiting the place. At first, this news surprised Dirune, thinking that it was probably just a way for the owner to get more money, but he decided to screw it.

Dirune was then shaken out of his thoughts when the cab stopped, and so he looked upon the place that he would soon be staying at. Getting his bags out of the taxi, he thanked the driver and paid him before he lugged the stuff until he saw who was supposedly the owner.

"Uh, hello? I'm the... heh, new guy." he said with a small, gentle smile as he attempted to push his glasses up with the bags in his hands. Dirune glanced up at the building, seeing several balconies, and noticed one where a young girl was looking down. He was tempted to say hello, but shut his mouth and looked at the owner. However, he couldn't resist the notion and looked back up, only to see... nothing.

That's weird... he thought, shrugging off the thought as he reached over to shake the owner's hand.

Yuriko was taken a bit aback by how cute the new tenant was after he came into view. Smiling to herself softly, she rested her head on her hand watched the Manager talking to the new guy. When he looked up at her, Yuriko jumped a bit but then relaxed when she realized that there was no way he could possibly see her. But when he looked in her direction, it felt as if he had looked right at her as if she were there. Instantly, Yuriko flew backwards into the apartment then hid in a wall opposite the balcony's entrance.

The manager of the building smiled at the young man in front of him and shook his hand. "You must be Dirune. Very nice to meet you. Well, the place is all set up for you. I'll hire some people to clean up the outside but the inside is impeccably clean and well kept. You'll see HAH!" The manager laughed then reached into his pocket to take out an envelope with keys inside of it and the number 7 on the envelope, written in black pen. "You're in apartment 7. In this envelope is your apartment key and the mailbox key. The showers are downstairs and your apartment is upstairs. I took the liberty of installing a small refrigerator for ya in your room. There's not much in there, the place is pretty small. Feel free to look around and such HAHA!" He chuckled then patted the young boy on his back before walking away. There was no WAY in he was going into that building.

Yuriko waited inside the wall for the new tenant to come in.

Dirune was a bit perplexed by the manager's attitude, flinching every time the older man laughed. It was as if he didn't expect Dirune to stay there long...

"Uh, thanks... I guess." he said, hauling his bags up the stairs. His breath became a bit labored halfway up, but it wasn't much of a problem for him. A few minutes later, he finally reached the floor his apartment was at, and walked down the hall. Before unlocking the door, he of course had to drop his bags in order to open the envelope, slipping out the keys and a small note that read: "Good luck!"

Shaking his head, Dirune unlocked the door and headed inside, grabbing his bags before he forgot. Like the owner said, the apartment was nicely cleaned, and the young man couldn't help but smile at the plants that were growing outside of the balcony window... exactly where that girl had been. Dropping his bags once more, Dirune knelt down and began to unpack; while doing so, he ventured to call out, "Hello? Is anyone here?" he asked curiously, but was still paying attention to his bags.

Inside the wall, Hana was waiting in the wall when she heard the sound of keys jingling and the key going into the lock. She instantly began to get excited and she fidgeted around in the wall, trying so hard to stifle her giggling. When the door opened, she watched as the new tenant came into view. Seeing him more closely now, she saw his features and thought that he looked pretty cute with those glasses of his. Smiling to herself, she waited until he was unpacking before slipping out of the wall and floating out behind him, giggling cutely and waving to him.

"Well Hi there! Welcome to the building!" She said cheerfully as she ran her fingers through his hair and then flew around him after getting his attention. "I saw you downstairs. So you're the new guy, huh? Well I'm glad I'm not alone here anymore." She said, giggling again afterwards and settling her feet down on the floor so he wouldn't freak out too much.

Dirune didn't notice anything until he heard the young woman's words, which made him jump in place by surprise. He had not time to talk as he felt what seemed like fingers going through his hair, making him shiver gently. A loud yelp left his lips as she appeared in front of him, making him stumble back in shock. "Wha-What the-!?" he stuttered, studying the female in front of him. The girl was wearing a small, pink nightgown that accentuated her curves beautifully, with short black hair that fell around her ears, and eyes that held a gorgeous hazel color. He was about to see that she was real, but he noticed something strange: she was see-through!

The young man rubbed his eyes, shifting his glasses as he did so. "No, no... you can't be real; you-you're a figment of my imagination," he murmured, trying to explain this away. Steadily getting to his feet, he turned and hurriedly strode over to the balcony stepping out as he breathed in fresh air. "It must be that story... I'm making it up, of course..." he said to himself, sighing heavily.

Tilting her head in confusion, Yuriko followed after him then flew right next to him, sitting on the edge of the railing to the balcony. "I'm actually pretty real... didn't anyone tell you the story of the 'horrifying ghost' that lives in this building?" She asked him as she waved her hands in front of his face. "I'm actually glad you can see me hehe. It would have been a bit awkward if you couldn't see me." She said calmly as she flipped backwards in the air then flew right in front of him, getting face to face with him and grabbing his glasses. "These look so cute on you. I wonder how they'd look on me." Yuriko commented as she put on his glasses and twirled in the air, her nightgown lifting up a bit to reveal some white lace underwear to go along with the outfit.

"What ya think? Do they suit me?" Yuriko asked as she winked at him then placed his glasses back on him. She then got quite serious as she floated over to the spot back on the railing and frowned. "I promise I won't hurt you... besides I kinda can't touch you or vice versa so there's no way I CAN hurt ya."

Dirune raised an eyebrow; horrifying ghost? She wasn't horrifying; the exact opposite. She was unbelievably cute! He flinched as she flew in close, shaking gently until his glasses vanished from his nose, making his vision blurry. "Hey, my glasses!" he exclaimed. Squinting his eyes, he could make out her figure, and also noticed her lingerie that she wore, making him blush in embarrassment, forgetting his head.

Truthfully, the young woman did look even cuter with his glasses on, and watched as she returned and gave his glasses back, making his eyes see clearly once more. He was speechless for a moment... how was this possible? "No... I've got to dreaming..." he said, turning away as he pinched himself on the arm, getting a slight sting on his skin.

Yuriko frowned again as she hopped down from the railing and walked through the balcony door and sat down in the middle of the room by a small table. "Ya know, even if ya keep saying that, it won't come true... Trust me I've tried hehe." She smiled a bit sadly then looked over at his things. "You should probably get going on unpacking. There's also a futon bed in the closet. I used it previously but I promise its clean." She was trying to make conversation with him to try and calm him down. This was her only chance to have some company and she really wanted for him to like her or at least tolerate her. "In fact, I keep the whole building clean. I've got nothing better to do since...well I can't leave the grounds of the property." She explained then waved to him innocently.

"You're... going to stay right? I really would like you to..." Yuriko confessed in a sad tone of voice. She fidgeted around a bit with the bottom of her nightgown.

Dirune stopped in his tracks, looking at the girl as she spoke. He cocked an eyebrow at the futon comment, wondering what she was referring to. Shaking the thought off, he bit his lip and thought properly. With a sigh of defeat, he groaned.

"Fine, I'll stay. But!" he said, stressing the word, "That doesn't mean I think you're real," he finished, obviously trying to keep his sanity, as if he was on the verge of actually losing it. He walked over to his bags and began to unpack, trying his best to ignore her, but couldn't help glance at her every so often as she played with the hem of her nightgown.

Yuriko was hurt that he didn't think she was real but she figured if she were a normal person that she would react the same way if not worse. "I'll... try to stay out of your way..." She said sadly trying to bite back the urge to cry. For the first time in Ten years, she had someone to keep her company and they didn't even think she was real. He also probably didn't even want her there either. She would have left the apartment but she felt such an attachment to it, she couldn't bear to think of even leaving.

Yuriko looked over at a spot of the floor that looked newer than the rest. Those floorboards had been replaced from the bloody ones... That was the spot that Yuriko had killed herself in. A spot overlooking the balcony's window where the sunset was always so beautifully vibrant. Looking away, Yuriko stood up and walked over to her favorite wall and placed her hand over it. "I'll leave you alone to unpack then... I hope..." She paused then gulped down a lump in her throat. "I hope I wont be too much of a bother..." She said in a shaky voice before passing through the wall and resting inside of it.

Dirune's attention flickered over to the girl as she floated into the wall, sounding as if she was about to cry. This action made him stop, making him thinking deeply. Wait... if she wasn't real, then he wouldn't have made her sad; she would have just left.

His eyes widened at the realization, but of course still had a tough time coming to terms with it. Standing up, he awkwardly strode over to the wall and prepared himself. Then, clearing his throat, Dirune knocked lightly on the wall.

"Uh, listen... I didn't mean to make you sad; it's just- ... you have to understand that I don't speaks to ghosts that often," he said with a chuckle, feeling a bit foolish for talking to a wall. "You can come out... y'know?" he said, waiting for a response.

Hearing his words made her feel a bit better but she knew that he probably wouldn't accept her for a while, if at all. Poking her head through the wall a bit, she looked down at the floor and sighed. "I know...I can imagine its weird but I guess I got so excited I forgot to think about how you felt." She explained then moved out of the wall and floated around him. "I'll try to be respectful of your feelings from now on." Yuriko said, not in a much more cheerful tone, and then walked around the room. "Ya know... in some of the other rooms, there's some furniture that was left over. A couple of dressers, a regular bed and a TV but I'm not sure it works..." She looked at him and smiled happily. "We should get that stuff and bring it over here if you don't have any for yourself!" She suggested as she gave a little hop and twirled around again.

"I can unlock the doors from the inside for you. The manager won't mind. He never comes here." Yuriko mentioned whilst looked over at his clothes. "Plus, it'll be nice to put your clothes somewhere other than the floor or the suitcases."

Dirune was surprised by her helpfulness, and also thought it was interesting as to how she could touch material things, but not people... "Don't worry about the TV; I'm sure I could get it running," he said with a shrug. Seeing her move about the room and twirl around made a bit more sense to him, due to the fact that he was starting to accept the fact that she was real.

"Well, that would be useful. Thanks, uh... what's was your name?" he inquired, walking over to his bags and getting out a few bags that contained food for the night, and a couple bottles of liquor. He glanced up at the young woman as he waited for her response when he realized that it was incredibly rude of him to not give his own name first. "Oh, I'm Dirune, by the way; Dirune Shashimako," he said with a small smile, standing up to follow her lead on getting the other stuff from the rooms.

"Really?! I haven't watched TV in ten years! I'd love for you to be able to fix it!" She exclaimed as she reached over and began to help place his things in a corner for when they get some of the furniture in here. "Oh...my name?" She thought about it for a while and she wasn't entirely sure what she should tell him. "I'm...not really sure what my name is but... I know it sounded something like Yuriko... So I guess I'll stay with that one, so yea! Call me Yuriko!" She giggled as she waved to him instead of shaking his hand since she couldn't touch him. "Alright Dirune, Let's go get you some furniture!" She said as she walked through the closed door and waited outside for him to follow her.

She led him to 2 apartments. In the first one, there was the large TV on a wheeled stand and a bed that was very clean considering Yuriko took such good care of the whole building. In the second room, there were several dressers for clothes. Yuriko helped him by wheeling the TV into their apartment and pushed one of the smaller dressers into the room and left the rest for him where she set everything up the way he wanted.

Once they were finished, Dirune sat onto the floor with a heavy exhale, wiping his brow of sweat as he looked at Yuriko. "Th-Thanks... that helped bunch," he said with a smile that was larger than last time. It was proof that she was, in fact, a a real ghost!

"We can put everything away later. But, for now... tell me about yourself." he said, crossing his legs as he waited for her to come closer.

As Dirune talked with her, Yuriko smiled brightly then walked over to him and sat right next to him, hugging her knees up to her chest. This position caused her panties to come into view a bit but she didn't seem to mind too much. "Well What do you wanna know?" She asked him first then realized what he may be talking about. "You're probably wondering why I'm a ghost... aren't you?" She stated then started to think about what she could tell him.

"To be honest, there's not much I can say about myself because I don't remember much besides how I died..." She confessed then giggled a bit nervously.

Dirune looked over at the young girl, chuckling at her obvious question. His eyes then accidentally wandered, trailing down her body and seeing a nice view of her panties, which made him wonder whether or not there was anything under there...

"Well, uh... not to be rude, but... how did you die?" he asked hesitantly; of course, he was told about her death, but actually had no idea about the suicide.

Yuriko frowned a bit as she went back into her memory to that fateful day. "I... Don't know why I did it but... I killed myself." She started then looked up at him, smiling sheepishly and scratching the back of her head nervously. "All I remember is... I didn't want to die during the night so... I took it upon myself to control when I died. So I came here and..." She paused a bit then her eyes welled up with tears. "I took a knife and watched the sunset... before the last of the light went out, I plunged the blade into my chest repeatedly. That last vision of the sky...with all of the golds and pinks... It was beautiful." She whispered softly then wiped her eyes of the tears.

For a moment, her body flickered as if it were solid before going back to being see-through. "Well... That's enough of that... Tell me about you!" She tried to change the subject quickly, wanting to talk about it as little as possible.

Dirune listened intently to what Yuriko had to say, and his eyes widened in shock. She killed herself?! What sort of situation was she in that forced her to do such at thing? But, alas, that wasn't the most interesting part. It was, in fact, that she said that she already knew - or at least had a feeling - that she was going to die. The young man was about to press on for more answers, but the fact that her body flickered for a second had gotten him distracted.

"Uh... what's to tell? I lived in a normal family with two sisters and my parents, graduated from high school and went to college. I got my degree in engineering and creative writing, and lived in a small house for a few years with a good job. Until I got fired, that is. Then I'm here." he said with a chuckle and small smile.

"Wow, that's amazing Dirune." She giggled as she listened to him tell her about himself. She was quite impressed about how skilled he must be. Since she couldn't remember much about her life, she had to assume she must have been at least in college at the point of her death, but of course that was just her assuming. Looking over at the liquor on the floor, she floated over to it and picked it up, bringing it over to the table they were sitting by. "Hehe how about we get this sad mood to go away and get a little party going? I haven't had anything to drink in ten years!" She exclaimed as she pushed the liquor over to him. "Come on, let's have some fun."

Dirune was a bit amused that Yuriko found his life story remotely interesting, but said nothing on the matter. He tracked her with curiously, watching as she went for the liquor bottles. He was surprised by her offer. "Wait, you can drink? But, uh, I thought..." he said, gesturing to her see-through body. He coughed nervously and neared the table anyway, and gently grabbed the bottle, his fingers passing through hers as he gripped it. He felt a slight tingle in his body, but ignore it when he opened the bottle.

"Well I can't drink but I'm sure I'll enjoy it as much as you do hehe." She giggled as she moved closer to him and as she pushed the bottle gently towards him. Yuriko looked around and then noticed that the balcony door was closed. She got up and went over to open it to let the cool air flow into the apartment to cool him off since she assumed he was a bit hot from all the work he had been doing moving the furniture and unpacking. Walking back over to him, she sat down as close to him as possible before her body flickered again a few times, looking solid for longer periods of time now before fizzling back to the see-through state.

"Oh." the young man said with a smile, though her statement was slightly confusing. Dirune took a swig of the liquor, gulping it down as he sighed in contentment. "Thanks," he said, chuckling as Yuriko opened the balcony sliding glass window. Taking a few more drinks, Dirune felt a little buzz and looked at the young woman and began to chat with her.

A couple hours later, Dirune finished half of the bottles, laying his head against the couch as he set another down. "Dang, I feel... good," he said, sighing heavily as he looked over at Yuriko.

Yuriko looked at him and joked with him as he drank. She told him of what she'd seen in the past 10 years and what she usually did which wasn't much. As the time passed and he drank more and more, Yuriko felt a bit more comfortable with him and she started to like him as the time went on and they talked. In the moment that he would look at her after laying his head down, he would see that her body was fully solid and that it was staying that way. Yuriko hadn't even noticed it at all. "So what would you like to do now?"

Back
Top Bottom