Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

not related. (ShoXKuraiTamashii15)

"I'm the adult I don't have to explain myself to you." Charlotte replied childishly. She just hadn't thought of anything, and she didn't have to explain herself to someone who wasn't her family.

"Go where you need to be, you don't want to be late." She continued as she gently pushed him along and went the other way. It was a bad idea to come here. She should have just went to work, but she was so worried about Zack she just had to check on him. There would be other days to check on him, today just wasn't her day.

He raised a eyebrow and then thought of something. But he paid no attention and walked away. (Weird mother....) he thought.

Once she was at work she tried to forget her worries by drowning herself in work, but every once in a while she couldn't help but wonder what was wrong with her 'son'. She made it through about half a days worth of work before she decided to leave. Informing her boss she wasn't feeling well she decided to take a day or two off.

she just went home and right to her room. There was nothing to do since the house was always clean so long as she didn't bring work home. Flopping onto her bed she figured once Zack was home they could talk things over. It seems like the easiest solution, but it was harder than she realized. How was Charlotte suppose to just bring all this to the table, and not look like a crazy mother.

Zack had to work with his friends dealing with math. He was good at it so he decided to go home early. He walked home yawning. "Hate math...yet I am doing well in it" he thought smirking as he walked slowly.

Charlotte had fallen asleep from worrying about Zack. Curled up on her bed, hair and makeup a mess from the few stray tears from earlier, and still dressed in her work clothes. It looked as if she'd worked herself to hard, but she hardly did a thing all day. it was odd how the more independent her 'son' became the more childish she became. All she wanted was to be close to him again, and it seemed like it wasn't going to happen. Holding her pillow tightly as she slept, all she could think about was how lonely it had been the last year or so. Every now and then as sorrowful whimper would escape her as she slept restlessly.

((question, what are you going for right now in her character?))

Zack walked up the steps and began to look for his keys while he walked to his apartment. "Don't tell me I forgot them....." he said to himself but stopped as he found them. "Oh thank god..." he thought happily.

((well honestly I'm waiting to get a little more from your character, and your post since I can't really work well with the short posts. Sorry. So I'm having a little trouble, but I'm still trying to give you something to work off of.))

((well I am wondering what you're planning to do...it's kinda of the 'she's too worried for no reason' kind of thing. You're trying to get straight to the love making or...?))

((No, but you aren't posting much with each one. So she's solitary because of the lack of interaction, and the lack of material to work from. So really I'm filling space till the character opens up a little more. Sorry.))

((no it's fine, I am just trying to keep it 'steady' up to the point where she's sexually mad with herself not dealing with a stranger of a man for love and raising a son))

Back
Top Bottom