Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking To Start a WOW group!

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters

Angzyn

Planetoid
((PM to add me to WOW))

Yes I saw a topic just like this but it seems that it died. So I'll try to do my own.

First let me say that I'm active on both blue moon and WOW (Although new to the game I'm still on daily) so I will be keeping up with the group as well as doing my best to keep the group together.

So if any of you play WOW, I was thinking we can start a group. We can make all new characters together or meet up our characters that are already made (but the second might be a problem seeing we might all be on different realms and sides.)

However, if we do make new characters together this will allow us to level up and all do quests and stuff together. Maybe even do some Role Playing on WOW itself. If we decide to do a WOW RP Group I will be more then happy to come up with a few story ideas and we can post our characters and histories here.

First I was thinking at less four ACTIVE people first. From there we can vote on wither we want to be horde or alliance characters. (My vote is for Horde because I love the blood elves.) And what server we want to play on. (Most likely a RP or RP/PVP)

So if anyone whats to join post here and I will get with you PM.

My Times Are:
5pm PST-9pm PST from Monday-Thursday
5pm PST-10/11pm PST on Friday
All day on Saturday and Sunday.

Tristeza said:
What would be the play times :3?

I'm on from 5pm PST-9pm PST from Monday-Thursday
5pm PST-10/11pm PST on Friday and
All day on Saturday and Sunday.

im on almost other day so i think this would be a cool idea to try out. so what realm would this be in if we get this plan off the ground?

I'm only active on my European account. Not sure if roleplaying on WoW would appeal to me anyways. My friends and I used to go onto this one server and gawk at the roleplayers in this one Inn. It was filled with erotic roleplayers. Seriously, it was PACKED. Though I wouldn't mind taking part in a WoW roleplay on here sometime.

For the horde <.< >.>

It's been a while since I've played WoW, but I'd join again with a group if you guys get it started.

Back
Top Bottom