Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

If You Ain't Come to Party, Get the Fuck Out The Club

I suspect clubby lives near me for some reason~

*gives her COOKIES OF EPICNESS* <3

It'll be okay. Just breathe. Go walk and destress girly <3

YAY COOKIES! -noms- Thank you, Tako! :)

Yup, I think I'm like 20-30 minutes away from you. I'm in the Bull City so those cookies...ahem.

I'm a bit better now. Thank you Bojangles and a Cookout milkshake (with painfully weak straw). I actually had to call my mom and vent and she was appropriate sympathetic even though I feel like I'm over-reacting.

I honestly had to think back to the last time somebody did something that legitimately made me angry like this. (It was back in 2008). It also occurred to me that even though I've been here this long, I haven't hung out with ol girl and another one of my friends. For two months. I think that speaks volumes about the nature of our relationship.

I think the main reason why I'm upset is because I don't have anywhere to go. (If you wanna snatch me, I'm in the parking lot currently). My roommate has the key because I thought I would be back in after her (Yeah, we only have one. It sucks, but I'm basically living for free. Necessary annoyance). Because it is summer every reasonable place with A/C closes up around 6/7 and I'm not about to drive all over to find a place to chill.

Now I'm too pissy to check out the NC Pro Am games too. FOO.

ANYWAY. Roomie (who is suddenly negatively annoying) and I are going to see Inception. I'm seeing it again for funsies.

Clubby is still gonna be and do Clubby. LIke my momma says: One monkey don't stop no show!

OH SNAP SON! We have to arrange shit! Totally~ :3 Cause I work in the fucking Control Area for Relocated Yankees >.>;

Next time we go drinking you wanna come?~ There's a bar here that Tuesday nights you get $4 drinks behind the bar and all the food is $5.

Hookah lounge.

Actually next time there may be a partay at my house next week~ We're still working out the details. XD

Besides~ You know what's better than cookies?

The dough. ^.~

AND If you ever need a place to crash for a weekend let me know. You're more than welcome here :) ~ I might be working at night but I'll have a fully stocked kitchen goodies, and all sorts of stuff :)

Zombies Galore said:
2AM_Club said:
LIke my momma says: One monkey don't stop no show!
Your mom sounds pretty fucking awesome.
FACT.

and <3 to the man with 20 cents in his pocket for stroking my ego reallll good.

My "friend" (chick who bailed on me who I just hid on facebook because I am just that over it) gave me her old phone a few months ago (We have the same one and my battery was bugging out). Well mine died last weekend and so now I'm using her actual phone. She should have definitely deleted old texts. Reading her sexts with a guy* I introduced her to is icky.

I hate when I get overly anxious to finish posts because I'm eager for my partner to have something to reply to but I don't want to give them something shitty to work with and I'm def not happy with what I currently have going on. Fruckinberries.

*I've only interacted with him on two separate occasions IRL (and those were brief) then randomly starting IM'ing him. Funny/flirty/constantly sexually suggestive. I introduce them. She basically steals my friend (I honestly do have jealousy issues/I can't share). Clearly things were a lot more explicit than I thought. She then introduces him (having never met him in person) to her bff. They got close and she flew across the country to fuck him. Last I heard, dude lived with his grandmother and worked as a lunchman. Wtf.

Overwhelming law school monster rears its ugly head again. It makes me just a little more than nauseous to think that it will cost close to $800 (the LSAT, LSAC/CAS services, application/processing fees) just to apply to law school. Maybe if I felt more confident about my LSAT-ness I could knock a few more schools off my list. Foo.

- I forgot how high dorm beds are.
- My room is a lovely 68 degrees.
- The convenience of living on campus better overshadow the shit acoustics and too happy Sophomores.
- I hate having the bathroom locked, but I know this decision is inevitable. Living on the first goddamn floor... These bitches aren't lame! Unlocked!
- Quad only access pisses me off. Only the first week.
- The freshman look hella fucking young.
- Alcohol on points is a thing of beauty. As are Margaritas. And tipping. Sexy.
- Mr. Baseball is in one of my classes. Albeit the largest one. My life is pretty much complete. Increds over him. He's not as hot as I remember and his whole having bitch thing takes away how desirable I could find him.
- I got such an awesomesauce parking space that I don't want to give it up. Too bad I need to go out and buy shit. Foo.
- I'm not even weird about shit like this but I do find it increds sketchy that my male RA is directly next to the women's bathroom. His voice bother me. As well as the entire way he carries himself. Ewh.
- I'm so happy to be back. I love it here.

The weather was stick-your-dick-in-it gorgeous. Sometimes I look around campus and I'm awed at how delightful it all is. Fap and I sat on the quad and talked and looked like college kids look in the movies. Then he bought me the most goddamn delicious heath bar cookie (ok we split it). Then I accidentally left my phone in his car and he dragged his ass all the way to the ends of the earth to get it for me.
him: so where should we meet?
me: you tell me, pumpkin
him: under the stars

I think it is funny that I really love sappy/cheesy/terribly cute shit like that. Or we can just be foolish like when we were talking about what we should do when we hung out and my suggestion was "unsafe sex in the stacks." We should have Negro Jew babies with the worst curly nappy afro shitty hair ever. :]

DIFTS, baby. DIFTS. Turns out Mol is not only an attractive as nutsack lax player, but also increds nice. (Not to mention hella stacked!!) It is official. Lax > baseball.

Ewh. Talking to Blue Fingers felt less like a dentist appointment than it has in recent conversations. I don't even remember the last time I talked to him. Maybe I should only engage every 5 months. Ha. At least until I get to the point where I can complete cease and desist.

If I get stressed out enough or think about him enough, then he manifests himself. Every.single.time.

Bizarre.

Sometimes. I don't hate it. I can tell you that.

Delightfully tipsy. Night 1 of drinking is complete.

I feel like shit.
This feeling will probably not go away for a long long long long time.
Tequila did not help. Maybs the punch.
At least there is Fight Club.

If Beaver wasn't already hands down my favorite person in the entire universe (and he was) then he is now. He was completely unphased by my succession of texts between 2 and 3 this morning since "we all drunk text." In fact, he responded to the majority of the questions/statements posed to him including the one about his cock size. And he added a smiley at the end. Good for him. Good for fucking him.

In other news,
- Cold weather makes me feel sober.
- $3 Kamikaze shots are as classy as I am (maybe classier)
- 10 drinks in 2.5 hours is a fun time.
- I should stop having drunken heart to hearts with people. I should have told Quasi about the disgusting sexts when I first found them. Not slurringly relating the news on a bus full of people. Maybe now she'll rip cord me and we can stop pretending to be friends.
- Probably can't post any of the pictures until all of my friends and I have serious job security.
- My already diminished capacity to whisper is that much worse while I'm intoxicated
- I sound incredibly unhappy while wasted. This is a problem. A legitimate problem.
I'm not sure if my drunk self is the antithesis of my regular self or an exaggeration of it, but if I say ugly things/come off as bitter then that's not ok. Being insulting for basically no reason I can consciously understand is bad.

DSCN0348.jpg

Moral of the story - TAP DAT.

Sometimes I forget what's important to me.
Sometimes I forget what makes me happy.
Then I remember.
"Buckets."

Had the kind of night when I woke up this morning and then put my pjs on.

Potentially on-going life assessment kind of thing (at least until the New Year).

I'm finished my penultimate semester of college with a really nice GPA (Thank God!). Is it cliche to ask where the fuck the time has gone? In less than six months I will have my bachelor's degree. Holyfuckingshit.

I must figure out a (better) way to deal with stress. The amount of things going on in my life are not slowing down so I need to figure out healthy ways to not be completely out of my mind. If not, I'm stuck being Vindictive-Shitshow-Clubby, which is more or less fine with me when somebody like Eliza is complaining about how she doesn't like that side of me. I don't like any side of her. But when I understand that I sound unhappy/bitter or I use it as an excuse to tell people about themselves then that shit needs to change quick, fast, and in a hurry. Then again, that's better than being emotional and belligerent like Wildebeest. She was sobbing, threatening bodily harm to everyone around her, stumbling, and declaring her lust/love for Frattypants in one swoop. I can get over proclaiming, "Yeah. I'd do Suedes so hard and you can tell him I said that!" more than I can expressing my severe lack of self confidence by crying and flipping out in the presence of other people.

I need to find time to get back into writing. Even if it is dumb rambling "i ate a bagel today" kind of shit. Hopefully my writing class eases me back into that habit. I'll probably take Synth's advice and start a tumblr. I'd like one spot to chronicle funny youtube videos and shit like that.

Life is too short. The death of a classmate hit me harder than it realized. This was more than just a guy in my class. I knew his name. Recognized his face. Was at some point his facebook friend and I know I had a least one conversation with him during the past 3 years. Shallow as that interaction was, it still struck me when he died (especially considering the all too sketchy details surrounding it). Suddenly he's gone and it puts nearly everything I do in perspective. "Does this truly matter? Is this important? At the end of the day, what significance does it have to my life?" I think I let the stress get me caught up in life's bullshit. I stopped living and did this dreadful existing thing. There was not enough DIFTS. I need to get back to that. And basketball. I NEED MY BASKETBALL.

Being w/o basketball has definitely messed me up. I need to have emotional attachments and basketball is my biggest one. All of last semester I didn't have any opportunities to really express that. Being out of sync with that had me all out of my element. Not fly.

I cannot fathom having a SO that my friends/family didn't (at the very least) respect. During the holidays, Stankface comes around and sends this nasty vibe through all of my family members. None of us like you. At all. BOUNCE. How my cousin deals with the fact that his family abhors his wife is beyond me. Not saying my fam will make or break any love decision, but can they at least get along? And if my friends don't like you then that is also an issue. If I can't tell my friends about you or at least try to articulate why you give me goofy smile then there is a problem somewhere. Either I don't trust my friends or you suck. I'm not necessarily saying that everybody has to be up in my business, but damn. Dude needs to have some redeeming qualities beyond the generic "he makes me happy." Is that all? Dr. Pepper makes me happy.

I love this institution. I love the campus. I love the basketball culture, but the more time I spend here the more baffled I am by these people (more often than not that is. The way the community got together for Drew was touching but then they go and rage about some bullshit like Tailgate. Fuuuh). I speculate more often than I should about how real these fucks even are. Far too 1 dimensional and downright shallow. Sure, I can't get to know all of them but display some fucking depth, please. I'm not asking for some uber complex sob story background but have some character and some personality beyond your North Face Jacket and pearl earrings.

I'm not looking forward to having to make new friends next year. I'm not a people person and I'm quite content with the group I've managed to during the past three years including Beaver. I don't care what happens - he stays. He continues to pop up and that is not any doing of my own because the nature of our relationship was set out years ago. If he wanted me in my life then he'd make a move and contact me first. I also love how me makes the effort to engage in things he knows I care about even though he isn't the biggest fan himself/hates KS. We've finally reached a happy friendship medium in our relationship and will probably stay that way if I don't drunkenly admit that I'm not longer interested in fucking him and completely avoid the topic of his girlfriend. I do so much better with my male friends when I pretend they're single and/or they do me the courtesy of never acknowledging their gf's existence. Of course all of that could be avoided if they had better taste, but I digress.

Gonna take the theory of positive response to the next level in the spring. If I have time anyway. Which I doubt I will.

Everybody has shit going on. Just because they don't run around telling everyone doesn't mean they aren't going through something. Never assume they don't. Your shit doesn't trump their shit just because you talk about it.

The older I get the more I realize the power of positivity. Sure, shit happens, but wallowing in it doesn't do a bit of good. I'm sure I come across as emotionless at times but that just isn't the case. 1) I don't see the point of being all "Waaah" and 2) I was raised to just put your big girl panties on and deal with it. Being depressed and whining and complaining about every damn thing does nothing. Moreover, I cannot surround myself with people with that mindset. You have got to keep it pushing. Being around unhappy people make me unhappy and I def don't dig that.

This is the first Christmas that I can remember that I have not spent with my entire family. I guess my grandmother is the glue that holds us all together and with her in the hospital...

Strangely enough, I'm not unsettled by it. It was going to happen sooner or later. It was nice to get snazzy and go to quality restaurant downtown (I wore a dress for crying out loud). And the food was absolutely incredible. The weather so far has just been a "wintry mix" with the tease of snow but I'm hoping that by tonight it'll be cold enough to really be snow and stick.

WHITE MO'FRIGGIN' CHRISTMAS.
First white Christmas in GA since 18something. Schwing.

Hey.

Uh.

So you know that for the past 2/3 years the ONLY conversation between the two of us have been me thanking you for sending me cards/random gift baskets. It's nice and all, but you do realize the lack of communication is indicative of the diminished nature of our relationship, right? You can be in love with me or whatever but I should warn you that I like men. Oh and we only met that one time. Just sayin'

Back
Top Bottom