Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

If You Ain't Come to Party, Get the Fuck Out The Club

2AM_Club

The Mighty Classhole
Supporter
Dear Suns,

Please try to not suck tonight. A bit of competition would be nice. These playoffs have been terrible. *coughTheMagiccough* I'd hate to see you guys get swept. We all know how cocky Lakers fans are. At the very least I hope G. Hill has a good game.

Always,
Club

Dear Magic,

I don't have any faith in you. You'll probably get swept by the Celtics. Like babyface said you guys must have something to do tomorrow to have the series end tonight. At the very least, I hope JJ Redick has a good game and doesn't have a royal fuck up like at the end of Game 3. Oh well. I <3 Doc Rivers.

Always,
Club

SURPRISE. Orlando wins in OT.

I guess my crafty little notes help. (Not).

JJ Redick is filthy fucking hot. End of.

My nose is still stuffed up. To the point where I have to chew with my mouth open or I can't breathe. Weak. =/

Not as weak as the Orlando Magic being bent over for the Celtics. Fuck 'em. Let's go Suns.

<33333333333333 KMD

My right arm feels a little bit sore from playing wii. now the muscles in my right arm will be bigger like my right hand is my beat-it hand. -sigh-

I wish Brags would get his life together and work on Family Binds. But I should work on my own writing. Ahhh.

Ahem, so I have this pet peeve with certain people on facebook. They'll fuck up a comment or a status update and instead of deleting what is wrong they just try to fix things with "*" NO. NO. NO.

Comment: *the

NO, BITCH. REMOVE WHAT IS WRONG AND START OVER AGAIN. It really isn't that hard. (It's lame that the most asinine shit gets under my skin)

p.s. if you aren't on twitter then I don't see the need for you to pound sign anything (i.e. #thisainttwitter)

Bah. Suns :( Anyway, Celtics: BEAT LA.

In better news, DUKE LAX IN THE 'CHIP. (Even though I hate calling the championship that. Or maybe I'm just wrong and it should be "ship" anyway...)

Back to lamer news, today was one of those J days. Le sigh.

I think it is great how predictable he is. I ask if he wants me to speak candidly, he agrees and I do. But true to form he suddenly forgets how to talk because he's thinking. If he has something to say, he should say it. If he wants to rage at me, then he should rage at me. I'm passive aggressive enough without him suddenly getting drowsy and needing to go to bed. We've done this song and dance enough times. I'm trying to be as upfront and honest as I can. The last thing he should want is for me to lie. He'll get mindfucked so fast he won't know what hit him. I'm trying to do the right thing. I told him the deal from jump. I keep reiterating that fact, but he just keeps coming back for more. Fine. PLAY BALL.

The other night, dear, while I was sleeping - I dreamt I held you in my arms. When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken. So I hung my head down and cried.

Fitting.

Fucking finally got my hair done. Seriously a day long ordeal.
Photo10.jpg
Photo16.jpg

But whatever. Back in the Dirty tomorrow and riding out to Raw Town in T-10 for the 21st birthday!
I'm trying to decide if I want to get my tattoo up there at some point or just wait and come back home to get it at the place Caz recommended. Hm.

&& hopefully Boston can come back in game 2. BEAT LA.

Realization of today: I'm not willing to do X, therefore I'm never going to have Y. Accept it and move on. (Sounds like some fucking LSAT prep. Foo. 4 months...)

FUCKING terrible score on my practice LSAT. At least I took it as a dry run meaning I haven't studied yet. But I got a long fucking way to go up from a 151. I'm tired as all get out now. That shit kicked my ass. I need to work toward answering within the time constraints even though I think I'm only going about 5-8 minutes over. This is going to be a long long four months.

Aww, thanks a lot, DTD. I'm honestly not much of a studier, but considering that the LSAT is the single most important thing in my life right now, I'll be going pretty hard. But it can't hurt if you still have your fingers crossed.

Cute lax campers = <3 (To say nothing of the counselors....with the added sex appeal of being National Champs)
POLITE & cute lax campers = <33333333333333333333333

Goodness, I love me some manners. Thank goodness these munchkins have them. A simple thank you goes a long damn way.

I realize that I'm a lot more rage-filled during summer. I used to chalk it up to listening to Eminem (W.T.P on his new album is my current lolfav) and now I thought I was just amped from Findy bitching to me all the time then I remembered that I drive so much more during summer. And other MOTHER FUCKS PISS ME OFF. LEARN TO FUCKING DRIVE. I can feel my blood pressure rising.

Second Glance by Jodi Picoult is one massive mind-fuck. Argh. :|

Shots of Baileys make me forget what a fuck you are. Cheers. Hope you enjoy your 21st birthday. Maybe the lil blond slut will sucky your tiny penis.

I woke up an hour and a half late for work today. Pretty fucked up anyway, but add to the fact that my shift was only 3 hours anyway, you got some terribad shit going down. I felt hella bad because that kind of stupidity is not my MO. I'm a BAMF. We don't do mindless shit like that. Turns out I can't read the damn schedule to save my life. Then I felt more bad because previously my boss was like: "I know I can trust you," "You're dependable," and so on. Hell, I almost didn't even answer my phone.
Luckily:
1 - I'm schedule a good hour before anything gets started. So I just missed set-up (but normally the football guys do it for me/have it handled by the time I get there anyway)
2 - Technically my job is pointless. Other than football camp, I've got no purpose. Things could really be handled without having a person there getting paid
3 - I'm not such a megacunt that I would put down the hours I didn't work. So they saved $3.50

Also, homie working the other field didn't show his face, so at least I showed my ass up. Cranky and disheveled as I was.
Kids are ridiculously cute:
Girl 1: Blow on your arm. Feels like air conditioner
Girl 2 blows on her arm: Yeah. Kind of.

About disliking numbers:
Girl: I hate 8. Trying to be all fancy and stuff.

I don't know who Deborah Y. Johnson is, but I wish homegirl would pay her bills so the bill collectors can stop mistakenly blowing up my phone.

November[S n o w] said:
Yeah, that is some annoying shit.
I'm sayin. It isn't even like there is a person calling that I can talk to. Its an automated system. And I've had this number for a while, so I'm not sure what the deal is with that nonsense.

I try to do the right thing and go to the gym. The second I step outside I see some dangerously ominous clouds and I know it's about to storm like no other. Halfway through the bus ride, the sky opens up and just straight pours. Now, I'm fucked. I don't have an umbrella and no real place to go. Then there was this sprinting nonsense. Added suckage in that I had to take my glasses off to see because there was too much water on them, but OHNO I need my fucking glasses to see. Failure. Regardless, I still end up COMPLETELY SOAKED. Then I have to walk around the gym looking like I just went swimming with all my clothes on. I wring out my shorts periodically during my work-out. I left some serious puddles behind. It looked like my water broke all over that bitch.

And now my hair is this wavy/curly mess that I'm unsure of how to deal with.
Photo6.jpg

Late for work again this morning. Say what?

Also, dude, I really fucking wished you knew how batshit annoying it is to have every single thing remind me of you and subsequently how completely absent you are from my life.

Back
Top Bottom