Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interest Poll & Overview

Please indicate your interest(s) for this section.

• Total voters

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
Those interested in participating in this section, please take a moment to fill out the poll. The information received will help determine who is interested in either receiving and/or giving help/advice in writing, character development, world building or some combination thereof. Those of you who check ‘Writing’ in the poll will also be stating your willingness to be contacted by a member seeking critique on their writing if they’d rather have 1x1 help as opposed to group help.

When making threads for input and critique in this section, please state whether it’s for Writing, Character Development or World Building. Please also include (this mainly goes for ‘Writing’) whether you’d prefer ‘group help’ or ‘1x1 help’.

-- Those who indicate ‘group help’ will receive input, advice and critique from anyone who wishes to post. You may receive several POVs as a result of this choice and all will be visible by everyone.

-- Those of you who indicate ‘1x1 help’ have the option of choosing someone to help them from those willing that are listed in the poll as well as whether they’d like to keep things a bit more private and have their ‘help pick’ work with them over PMs as opposed to the threads. If you’d prefer PMs, please state this in your thread as well otherwise it will be assumed you’ll work 1x1 in public in the threads.

-- If no indication is given for anything, it will be assumed that ‘group help’ is what you are seeking and that all critiquing, etc. will occur in the threads.

Please only make one thread per writing sample, character and/or world idea that you have. This will help keep things better organized and less likely to get lost in the threads.

It seems a shame that no one is really interested so far in this section as every writer could used some constructive analysis or critique on their writing so they may grow as writers and in experience.

I just marked general writing, but I am currently in process of reevaluating my writings structure and technique. Any one serious about that really loves to hear from other passionate and excellent writers various tips, etc... I hope this section gets more attention and Hiya D.A.!!! :D I am personally driven for improvement, but that is just me. I read a lot of other posts and styles and the writings that one person really admires can help a great deal in motivation and in over all progress.

Well, it took me long enough to get in here (I've had this feeling over the years in many contexts), but I'm here. I'd be willing to help out in any way. Personally, I'm leaning toward "the Neko thing" at the moment, but I'd be a total rookie at it, and some may not be patient enough with a neophyte - but some may be. We'll see....

I chose Writing and Character Development. I'd like to improve on both of these topics and enjoy them very much. I'm not worried about words because I have a pretty good vocab, at least imo.

I put myself down for Writing, Character Dev, and World building, willing to take advice and give advice respectively. Especially for World building. I love crafting universes.

I am an open book. I only chose Character Development, but I am certainly up for all three. I am always looking to improve especially since I only consider myself and 'okay' writer.

Just noticed this thread, I am interested in improving all three options and helping others as well with the same.

Back
Top Bottom