Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

If you're into that sort of thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
MxF is my area of expertise but I could be convinced to do FxF if you're cool enough. Unfortunately, I don't do MxM because I've never had a penis so I don't know how to use one, even in my imagination. I'll also do RPs with girls who are playing male characters, in case anyone wonders. The text in green is the part that I would prefer to play, blue are parts that I will only play. I'm a switch but I lean towards Sub. Not a fan of one or two liners. I'm not going to take the time to write a decent post only to be stopped up by a shitty response.

Any of these scenarios can be adjusted to fit other time frames and fantasy realms. Everything is just a quick outline, I'll explain more fully if you ask. I'll add more as they come to mind.

Current Cravings:
Recently rekindled my love of mythology and would love to do some roleplaying that. I'm relatively well versed in Greek, Roman, and Norse mythology and don't have a particular preference there. I haven't given much thought to a plot yet but I'm hoping to make it extraordinary because the Gods deserve nothing less.

Update:
Take me to your plots!! I am ever so bored and in need of entertainment.

TeacherxStudent is an interesting one (not that the others aren't)
StrangerxStranger also has a range of possibilities

I'd be willing to explore some of the others, but those two are the ones the intrigued me the most! :D

Adrian said:
TeacherxStudent is an interesting one (not that the others aren't)
StrangerxStranger also has a range of possibilities

I'd be willing to explore some of the others, but those two are the ones the intrigued me the most! :D

StrangerxStranger is the one that I'm most interested in right now.

Hey.
The CyborgXCyborg caught my eye, not many request that.

I would like to give that a try, if that's okay with you.
And I don't do 2 liners. I may not write novels, but I take more than a few seconds with my responses.

Please PM me with either the details, or when you reply in the thread, either is fine.
<3

Time to dust off the old request thread. I've been out of the saddle for a while and I could use a good ride to loosen me up so I hope anybody interested in playing won't mind if I'm a bit stiff...... Okay, bad innuendo aside, I would love to get back into things so.....

Also, if I don't respond right away don't take it personally. It probably is not a reflection of my interest. I tend to get tired a lot lately and don't have a lot of energy. Hopefully I should be feeling better soon.

Well, it's been a while so I've probably lost my knack for this sort of thing. However, I'm sure the ability to form coherent sentences should come back is short order with a bit of practice. I haven't a clue what I'd like to roleplay but I would be interesed in hearing suggestions. What I do know is that door mats need not apply. I would prefer to have someone who isn't just going to follow my lead but will actually take the initiative. I want to get as much as I'm giving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom