Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Princess, Amazons, Dragons Oh My (F/F, F/M)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Thanks for taking the time to come and read. I hope that you’ll find we have similar interests. This is just my general interests as I have several different characters that I will be happy to link you to at my RH they are not exclusivly the only character's I play. Given the right plot and storyline I'm read willing and able to create a character to fit it. :-D Just ask. ;-)

So, onto the good stuff.

1)I like roleplays that are detailed and are as grammatically correct as possible. I’m not the best speller and I’ll put a comma or two in the wrong place that’s fine. I just don’t like txt lingo. Hell I don’t even use txt lingo when texting!
I tend to write at least one-two paragraphs sometimes less or more it all depends. I expect my partner(s) to try and match me. One line or sentence is fine so long as it’s thought out. One word posts are not okay. They piss off my muse and I won’t feel up to continuing with the roleplay which is something I hate. Which brings me to…

2) I like my roleplays to come to a conclusion. Even if that conclusion isn’t met for weeks. The conclusion can be met on that first day. Fine. As long as it’s a solid conclusion (or possibly left with room for a follow up.)

3) I am almost ALWAYS strictly looking for a female partner to roleplay with if it’s just 1x1. Groups I’m more than illing to RP with men but my characters always tend to be lesbian or bisexual with a preference for women.

4) I like roleplays that are both original AND Fandom based.

5) If interested in my general kinks they're below.

6) It needs its own point. NO INCEST! I cannot stress this enough. I do not play characters involved in incest so please don’t ask.

7) I am always up for discussion on plot/characters/settings/genre.

8) I’m a switch by sexual nature so my characters will range from submissive to dominants. It all depends on the story and the character. I am currently interested in sub roles or neutral relationships as my quota for playing the DOM is full.

9) I do not mind having a male partner so long as their character is female (or male if the case may be). I can and will play male characters when/if the plot calls for it.

---Craving----
NEWKidnapping: Non-con, F/M, F/F, bondage, forced-masturbation, sex toys, pain4pleasure
Modern: The daughter of a very rich and powerful man is taken from her home and against her will. F/M, F/F
Ancient Greece/Rome: A rising poet is brought to the home of a woman who wishes for her to recite her poetry and once there isn't permitted to leave. F/F
Medieval: Two Lords are battling for a plot of land that borders their two territories. Seeing no other way for his/her rival to give up their pursuit of the land the daughter is taken and used as a bartering tool. But what happens when (s)he finds that the Lady is far too precious to be returned? F/M, F/F

--I would prefer to play the kidnapee rather than the kidnaper but that is subject to change if given the right motivation to do so.--​

Apocalyptic:
A) Viruses that leave most dead others with new abilities/mutations trying to build a new home in the new world.
C) Surviving in a newly governed world where women are prize possessions and if they don’t want to be captured and bred they hide and depend on each other.

Greek/Roman Era story

A) Amazons: Amazon Princess falling in love with a fellow sister Amazon, Amazon from another Tribe or Common Woman.
B) Amazon Princess being held prisoner by Roman (female) General to be used to make the Amazon Nation surrender. Ends up falling in love with General and the General finds herself falling for her as well.
C) Gods/Goddesses: A demi-goddess falls in love with a mortal/Amazon/Princess/Queen/Empress.
Looking for sword fighting, romance, possible tragedy.
D) A girl from the Modern Era is thrown back in time and must learn how to survive in this Ancient World she's only read about in text books and seen readaptions of in movies. Will she make it? Help me decide.

Medieval
A) Queen falls in love with her Lady in Waiting and they must keep their love a secret from the kingdom for fear of what might happen should their love be found out.
B) A princess from a neighboring kingdom falls in love not with the only son of the deceased King that she is meant to marry to ensure the alliance between her kingdom and this one but with his mother, The Queen. (Lovestory)
C Arranged Marriage between two fictional kingdoms where the Princesses meet and although they get along and fall in love they are always on the wrong page of the same book. (Deeper plot basis already developed PM if interested)
D) Camelot/King Arthur plot line. The ledgend speaks of Morgana Le Fay's hatred for her half brother (Arthur) but do they adequetly explain why that is she hates her brother so very much? Here is the reason I'd love to play out: Long before Arthus even knows of Guinevere Morgana has been pinning for the woman she knows she can never have. Watching the woman she's loved from afar committ herself to Arthur and then whore herself to Lancelot has caused the witch to lose her mind. Well what about before that? What if Morgana actually GOT the girl?

Prison Set:
A) Cellmates (f/f) (dom/sub) with one experienced and a newbie bunking together things (and people) are bound, to happen.
B) Prisoner/Guard (f/m or f/f) It was time to show that stuck up bitch exactly what was coming to her for disrespecting him/her. (I would like to play the sub characters for these.)

New Dragon:
A) Lady of a town needs the dragoness' help to protect the people of her village from an invading warlord.
B) A former Dragon Hunter is cursed by the lover (a witch) of the dragon she killed. The former Dragon Hunter is cursed to live and be hunted and feared as a Dragoness until her true love kisses her.
C) Every year the Dragon(ess) living in the mountains outside of the major farming city of a kingdom is given a virgin sacrifice. This year the offered woman does something no one else has done before. The woman has broken through the hard exterior of the Dargon(ess) scales and captured it's heart.

School Setting:
A) Two teachers working in an after school program fall in love.
B) A Principal of a high school finds herself attracted to a new member of her faculty, whom years ago was once a student of hers.

Modern Romance:​
A) After not seeing each other for nearly twenty years two friends from high school meet up and find that their unrequited love might not have to stay that way.
B) After being broken hearted by her longtime boyfriend/girlfriend a woman finds herself falling for the most unlikely of persons, her best friend. (Cliché I KNOW but it could be fun. :-DD) (F/F or F/M)

Group RP idea:
Sex Club/Kingdom (F/F, F/M, F/F/M, M/F/M, F/F/F)
(Domain work in progress, if you want to know more about it PM me)

Here, where the lights are low and the music from the speakers and the patrons is deep and sensual you will find all that you could ever hope for. There are several floors in this Kingdom where you can find all that you desire for within the walls of the Kingdom of Hidden Desires, there are many willing and able patrons who will help you find your way.

The rules here are simple. You abide by them and you can roam around as you like. Break them and you are banished.

There is a hierarchy here at the HDC (Hidden Desires Club). The longer you are a member, the more you are willing to pay to be a member, the higher up on the food chain you are. There are Commoners, those who have purchased a one night only card whose plain white masks identify them quickly. Then there are the Servants, those whose membership is in a six month trial basis who wear grey masks. Then there are the Ladies and Lords whose green membership of over a year entitle them their own private areas and green masks. Above the Lords and Ladies are the Kings and Queens whose purple masks are rare.

Come, one and all and find yourself immersed in a world of sexual prowess like none other.

(Kinks NOT up for in this are Scat, Watersports, Bloodplay, Incest, Vore, Gore, and Bestiality)

---------------------------------------​

Interested In:
Ancient Greece/Rome
Romance
Action
Medieval
Modern
Mythical
Science Fiction
Futuristic

If interested I’ve got several plots off hand you might find of interest if you like the listings above.

PM me if you’ve read through and found we share interests in common and would like to talk about it.
If any men are interested I prefer sub roles or neutral ones. I don't play the dominant partner when RPing with a man.

MORE on what I'm generally interested in.

Original Ideas/Characters

Fandoms (Cannon based characters):
Sailor Moon
All My Children
Guiding Light
Glee
Devil Wears Prada
Rizzoli and Isles
Criminal Minds
CSI
Star Trek: Voyager

Fandoms NONCANNON based Characters
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Wicked (Musical and Book verse)
Xena: Warrior Princess
Wicked (Musical and Book verse)
Harry Potter
Resident Evil
Sailor Moon

(Ask me about a show you're into if you want, I'm an avid TV watcher as well as movies)

Roles of Interest:

Amazon/Amazon
Amazon Princess/Amazon
Amazon/(F) Roman General
Amazon Princess/Amazon Princess

Roommates
Teacher/Teacher
Teacher/Student (High school/College)
Cellmates
Prisoner(f)/warden-gaurd (f/m)
Lawyer/Cop

Master/Slave
Mistress/Slave

Boss/Employee
Bartender/Customer
Owner/Bartender

Vampire/Human
Vampire/Werewolf
Werewolf/Human

Lady/Peasant
Princess/Lady in Waiting
Queen/Princess (NOT related!)
Female Knight/Princess
Female Knight/Peasant
Lady/Peasant(or lady in waiting)
Prisoner(Witch)/Guard (f)

Dragon/Human
Dragon/Witch
Dragon/Dragon Hunter
Dragon/Dragon

Craving
Kidnapping
Fantasy (Witch/Human)
Apocalypse

If you like one of the roles above or want to talk to me about roles or an idea that is not above PM me.

My Characters (certainly NOT limited to these, they're just ones I've used before)
Princess Elivia
Ashley Montgomery
Eleanor Hoyt
Alyssa Leos
Maggie Holland

I like to RP through PM, Email, Messengers (AIM, YIM) and Threads. In that order.

PM me if you’ve read through and found we share interests in common and would like to talk about it.

PLEASE NOTE: These are not ALL of my interests they are just the many that I've done or am interested in doing. If you think that we might share a common interest in something else please PM me. I'm open to many roles and stories and discussion on them all.

RE: Multi Genre (F/F almost ALWAYS) Cravings updated

I'm really looking for someone that is willing to play out an Apcolyptic genre. The ideas above are just some ideas. I'm up for discussion and interested in PM or Messenger story.

I'm interested but I'm not sure which plot I wanna do they're all great...oh and hun your pics are links to your rabbit hole

Hey, just checking to see if you know that your PMs are off.

I'm interested. But so many plots I like...

Openots said:
Hey, just checking to see if you know that your PMs are off.

:) Yes, thanks for the heads up. Fixed it. ;-D

akiriu said:
I'm interested. But so many plots I like...

Hi, glad that you're interested. Feel free to PM me the plots that you've found you like and perhaps we can discuss which one would be best to work with/on? :)

RE: Varying Ideas/Plots (F/F, some F/M)

Craving:

Kidnapped (Modern, Ancient Greece/Rome, Medieval, Sci-Fi) Starts Non-Con ends consensual F/M, F/F

RE: Female 4 Fcharacters (some F/M)

Dragon Picture

Plot: The daughter of a Lord must call on the help of a dragoness that lives in the caves of the mountains just on the skirts of her land. The dragoness was once a young ward of the good Lord whose death heralds in despariging times for the young Lady who had acquired her father's land. Desperate as war and death approach her lands at the hand of Lord Rector her father's enemy she travels to the caves and seeks assistance from the large beast that has been granted leniency and rights to feed on the cattle of the farmers. With nothing to bargain with except herself the Lady offers her own life to the dragon in exchange for the Dragoness protection for her people. How will the Lady react when the Dragoness reveals her true nature to her? [Romance/Action/Adventure/Fantasy] F/F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom