Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The ride home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain

Tell me what you desire
Ami Timmins matured early, at the age of twelve she sported the body of a much older girl and the boys flocked to her like bees to honey. All through high school she was the envy of her female piers, she was always surrounded by admiring friends and dating only the most popular and best looking guys. Ami had a darker side though, she took an almost sadistic pleasure in swatting away anyone who she felt did not meet up to her standards. If she felt you did not deserve her attention, she was cruel and demeaning.
Now at nineteen and more stunning then ever Ami makes her way through the senior reunion. Sipping my beer I watch from a distance as she flirts and teases, God what a bitch I think to myself, things have not changed.
As the night slows down I find Ami sitting alone on the couch, she appears to have had to much to drink and seems on the verge of passing out. I sit down next to her and let my eyes wander down her curvaceous body. The top three buttons on her sweater being open shows the edges of her lacy bra cupping her milky white breasts and her nylon covered legs are slightly spread pulling her already short skirt further up her beautifully toned thighs. My cock stirs and a plan begins to make it’s way into my brain.

“Hello my name is Jack, are you okay, do you need a hand?”

"Oi! Get your paws off of me you drunken idiot!" Came the shout from another room, as a short, rather angry looking young woman came storming in, her ocean blue eyes flashing with anger. "Honestly, 2 drinks and he thinks its ok to...to... Ugh!" She eyes the two on the couch for a moment before walking over to a window and leaning against it. "I should've just stayed home..." She mutters as a soft breeze from the window moves the whispy curls that escaped her long blond braid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom