Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

❥ Twins? (Need Girls)

StayFrosty♂

Banned
Banished
picture10p.png

What do you think? I was thinking maybe there's some conflict between the two girls and one gets back at the other by secretly switching places and seduces her boyfriend and has sex with him.
Though it can get even juicer when the real girlfriend of the boy catches her sister in the act and it becomes more of a rival's competition when they work together to see which one of them can make him cum faster and harder.
I'd like to be the boyfriend, if it pleases and sparkles, and otherwise I need two girls so... step up to the plate.​
;)

O.O

Damn it. I was trying to stalk you! I guess we'll just have to stalk each other then. ;3
I'd love you to be apart of this, Bondage(Slave). <3 Unless there's anything else I can call ya.

If you know anyone else you'd be interested in RP with you likes threeways try them for me.
It's really all about who you feel best RPing with, otherwise we'll just wait until we get another bite.

Hehe, great minds think a like! Hm...stalkers, stalking each other? Now that could be fun. xD Haha. Hmm...I may actually have someone in mind that would like to join in on the role play. When she gets on I will ask her. : 3 Oh and I don't really care what you call me. ^-^'

So lustful and naughty aren't you. ^.^
I have another request for you if you don't mind *PMs*.

Oh! Haha, I didn't notice this.
So yeah, sure, Gamer- I'd love you to join. :)

Now since we can get this started, we just gotta decide which one of you is gonna be the devious twin and the girlfriend twin. I think Slave had first dibs, though.

Back
Top Bottom