Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the wanderer(ghostxtiger and amaya)

Amaya felt Lila's strong hands hugging her so strongly. She was glad Lila had saved her.

Amaya did not know how to react but she could never say no to her savor.
She felt Lila's hot lips,

"its ok said Amaya" she could never say no to Lila.
She was her savor after all

Amaya felt Lila knew was she was doing. Slowly she failed getting naked in frond of her

Amaya looked her "what you mean Lila"

Lila slowly began to undress. she stood there naked. She had the normal body of a woman except for one thing. She had a penis but only the shaft. She had female privates as well were the testicals should be.

"Now don't be scared. I won't do anything you don't want to do" she explained.

Amaya could not believe what she saw" How is that possible " she said
While looking Lila" I am yours" after all you help me

Amaya was a virgin but was shy to tell that to Lila, she looked and said "No no!"
While she was looking at Lila so strange

Amaya was feeling Lila was so experienced while she was moving so hot on her slowly and warm.

Amaya was feeling her legs open wide while Lilas hard member was big for her. She started feeling the top getting in her and stretching her tightness making her moan loud."aaaaaaaahhhhh!oohhhhhhh!"

Amaya had never had anything like that in her and it was also to big for her while Lila started pushing it deeper in her tight place while kissing Amaya neck making he moaning more while she wend deeper
"aaaaahh!ohhhhhhh!ahhhhhh!"

Amaya was feeling it was so thick and huge for her while Lila started thrusting in her making moan louder.
"aaaaaahh!ohhh!ahhh!It so big for me" she whispered what she saw Lila enjoying and said nothing else while in each trust Lila was deeper in her tight hole!
"ahhhhhhhh!ohhh!ahhh!"

Lila smiled, her skin becoming damp with sweat as she thrusts harder and harder. "So good" she whispered then lifts the girls legs up so she can thrust inside the girl even deeper.

Amaya was feeling Lila enjoying, while she felt the thrust harder in her. her skin down there started to get red from the trusts. While her body was shaking under Lila."aahhhhhh!ohhhhh!ahhhhhh!"
While Lila lift Amaya legs up she started felling it huger and thicker while Lila was getting deeper, making Amaya tits moving fast from the trust while shewas screaming loud, cause she was never fuck like that"ahhhhhhhh!ohhhh!gosh!ohhh!aaaahhhhhh"

Amaya was getting trust so hard she was moaning loudly while Lila was pumping in her like crazy.
"ahhhhhh!gosh!Lila!"aaaaaahhhhhhh!

Back
Top Bottom