Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Satanic Cult RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abbie smiled, that twisted and wicked smile down at the mousy little boy. "Well, we just got back from the Elders, and they have said only one pure victim is needed for this ritual. So we get to choice between you and silent girl, which is to stay pure for us." She giggled lightly as she glanced up at Shawn "And my vote for the one to loose that purity about them, is you little boy. Since you were so bad earlier."

Shawn chuckled lightly, neither him nor Abbie aware that a new victim had been brought in and put in a separate room. "But see that is where we are having problems, because I want to play with the silent girl. I'd love to hear what kind of scream she has." Shawn said as he looked over the girls naked body, his tongue dragging slowly over his lips.

Devon's eyes widened, "'Purity... you don't mean... you can't mean..." The boy looked back at the cuff around his penis again and sighed. He had never thought his first would be from some crazy chick planning to sacrifice the two of them.
The girl was hot enough - sexy, though just the thought gave him chills.

Abbie giggled again as she nodded her head to his unfinished sentence "Yes, it means exactly what it means. You of you lucky ducks are loosing their virginity tonight, or maybe soon." she shrugged idly glancing Shawn. "But like my dear brother has said, we can only choose one." She turned herself towards Shawn, her hands finding her hips as she looked up at him. "And my vote still goes for the mousy boy I think he will be fun. Most fun to break."

Shawn moved his eyes away from the girl to look down at Abbie, smirking lightly. "You would say that Abbie, but my vote still goes to the quite girl. Like I said, she barley talks, or whimpers and you know what they say. The quite ones are always the ones you have to look out for. Your vote on the mousy boy is simply because he decided to act out."

Lillith jerked against her chains as the masked man approached, causing her to wince as the block dug into her back and pulled her legs painfully. Her full lower lip trembled when he spoke, a stray tear falling down the side of her face. "Please...Don't hurt me." She purposefully ignored his question, not knowing if her answer would be right or wrong and what he would do in either scenario. Her body shook as she tried to hold in her sobs, coming out as strangled whimpers, her breasts quivering and bouncing as she did so. The air was extremely cold against her naked frame, sending goosebumps up and down her body, her nipples standing at attention.

Giles smiled and moved his hands behind his back holding his right wrist in place with his left hand. He walked slowley towards her observing how her perfectly shaped thighs tensed as she squirmed, how he ahced to slide in between them! He was standing but a metre away from her as his hand moved towards his beak-mask taking hold of the procelain craft, his hand slid the mask just above his top lip to reveal his mouth. He bent down to her level and glided his moist tongue along her cheek and up to her ear-lobe tickling it with his wriggling tongue. Giles then grasped her right breast, squeezing hard as it filled his palm perfectly, they were firm and supple and her nipples were in perfect proportion to her bossom. giles could see why they chose her. He squeezed even harder and massaged the nipple with his tongue. He retracted his tongue and grinned as he lowered his mask.

His eyes moved lower and onto her vagina, he smiled and knelt down with his head level to it.
"I doubt the elders will deny me a little sample of tonights VIP guest..."

He placed his finger at the top where her vagina began and gently rubbed it moving the lips apart to reveal her clitoris. Giles prodded and circled it with his finger, feeling her body jerk as he did so...

More horrible than her predicament was the fact that she couldn't see her tormentor's face. The beaked mask stared coldly at her and she shuddered once more. Was he even human under there?

Her eyes widened as the mask lifted up and revealed his lips. They seemed human enough. She tensed as he bent, his tongue trailing saliva over her cheek before settling on her ear, the mass writhing against it. She grimaced, making a disgusted sound. She sucked in a breath when he began to fondle her breasts, squeezing hard, almost painfully. His grip tightened and she winced, whimpering as he flicked her nipple with his tongue. Slowly, he stood and readjusted the mask, covering his features once more. It was a truly frightening sight.

She saw him eying her body, not sure what his comment meant as he kneeled before her. When he knelt, her vision of him was obscured, her position not allowing her to see anything but the ceiling, limited views to the side, and the wall only inches from her head. She tensed as he touched her, spreading her labia. "Uhn!" She wriggled against the chains, chafing her wrists and ankles, the block digging in to her lower back and shoulders. "What...What are you doing?!"

Shasha listen to them quitely as her eyes were closed as she tried to rest. Only one question remained in her mind so she spoke using her quiet, tiny voice. "W-what happens to the other one?"

Shasha looked down at the floor. Her shackles on her wrists were hurting her but she stayed quite. She then looked at the two cultists waiting for an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom