Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Satanic Cult RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devon gulped as the girl circled him, he was now on his knees as he followed the girl's body with his eyes, watching her every move. "If it's not money you want just please dress us up then at least! Let us out of these... chains..." The boy gulped, looking down at his fully clothed body except for his penis which still remained in the metal cuff.
He then looked toward Shasha, tears flowing down her body.

"Please... it's cold and painful..."

Shasha felt a presence close to her and shivered more. Shasha was absolutely terrified and her body language told it like an open book. Shasha kept her mouth shut the blindfold still over her eyes did nothing to help her, it just added to her fear because she didn't know what was going on. The though of being someone's pet was scary and the idea that they worshiped a dark lord was even scarier.

Abbie laughed again, reaching one of her hands out towards his face, her slender fingers moving gently along his cheek. "Silly boy, I told you. We don't need money. We need victims, and you two are apart of that. We need people to give to our Lord, and you two are helping us with that." She tilted her head lightly as watched him, smiling she dragged her nails slowly across his face, not enough to bleed, just to put welts on his face. "I would love to see you bleed, but your skin needs to be smooth..for now." Abbie always enjoyed seeing the fear in someones face, or when they winced in pain. But for the ritual they were going to do tonight, their bodies needed to be perfect and pure. "You are a virgin aren't you?" she suddenly asked in a curious voice. "Sometimes it's hard to tell with the boys or men if they are."

Shawn frowned lightly at the girl, he was hoping for an answer, but he was greeted with silence which he didn't like. "Well, are you going to say anything? Or are you going to keep that pretty little mouth of yours shut? I would suggest saying something." Reaching out to the top of her head, he gripped a handful of her hair, pulling it in whichever direction he wanted to see her head go. But he was careful not to hurt her too much, not yet anyway. "You do have quite the beautiful body pet. Maybe you've offered some sacrifices of your own." he teased.

Devon growled, he wasn't intimidated by thugs or cultists, "What's it to you? Why do you care, you f..." You stopped his words there, pondering the idea. Could it be the two were interested in making them into sacrifices? That's why he was chained up above the pentagram.

"No... please, please... you can't do this!" Devon yelled, shaking in his chains.

Shasha was speechless she wanted to respond to him and tell him to fuck off but she was unable too. She felt the man move her head around by her hair. She felt like a doll being minupilated by this man. She felt like she had lost all her control over her free will.

Abbie giggled again, shaking her head lightly at the boy. "My you are pathetic aren't you? You should feel honored to be given to our Master. For this ritual it takes the purest of sacrifices." She spoke in a way that one should be proud to have been chosen and given to their Master. "But you didn't answer my question dear. Are you or are you not a virgin? Answer truthfully too. You'll regret it if you don't."

Shawn sighed softly, not getting anything out of her once more. By now he would probably be having her whimpering or screaming, but she was off limits at least until the ritual. "Honestly, you must have something to say pet. The silence is starting to piss me off, and I don't want to be the one to ruin the ritual for everyone else." he spoke in an annoyed tone of voice.

"W-w-what are you going to do to use?" Shasha asked her voice very soft. She had to force the words out and even that was hard.

"So what if I am?" Devon narrowed his eyes, "Why does that make me so special?!" He barked, thinking about how he once had an affair with his step-sister, though being unprepared and the 'sex' being just her grinding down on his clothed cock and them just dry humping each other.

Shawn chuckled lightly "Ah there's that voice to match the body. As for what we will be doing to you...I think I will leave that a secret. Wouldn't want to ruin anything for you by telling you what is going to happen. But don't worry, I think we all, maybe even including you, will be enjoying our fun evening together." He grinned, standing up to his feet to face Abbie. "Are you about done over there? The ritual should be done and one of this two may be needed next, maybe even both of them." he said in a thoughtful manner.

Abbie giggled with delight as she clapped her hands a few times "Ohhh goody! So you are? Well it makes you special dear, because we need virgins. We need the purest possible victims for our lovely ritual. Not to mention, virgins always make things so much more fun and amusing." Hearing Shawn she turned her head away from the boy, standing as well. "Hm..I do hope both can be used...that could be some real fun. But I suppose we will need to ask the elders first."

((I feel as if you have to do so much more because you're playing the roles of both a man and woman, BondageSlave. I just want to say that I'm sorry and that I really respect that. Haha.))

Devon's ears buzzed and he began feeling dizzy. It was a panic attack. The boy had had them often and clutched on hardly against the female's ankle, pulling himself up and as he began to fall in and out of consciousness took a swipe at the girl with his hard, muscular shoulder, though fell to the floor because of the wait of the chains, the drugs they had doped him with, and the vertigo. Plummeting to the hard, cold concrete and going unconscious.

Shasha heard the rattle of chains and knew it was the other captive. "What did you do to him?!" Shasha said in terror.

[Hehehe aw, it's no trouble for me Frosty! : D I've juggled six characters at once before, trust me two. Is no problem at all. : D ]

Abbie arched a brow when she felt the weak grip on her ankle, she started to jerk it away from him, when she suddenly found herself sitting on the ground. She glared angrily at the boy who just shoved her to the ground "How dare you!" she growled angrily at him, murder swimming in her eyes. "You will regret that little mouse!" she threatened lowly to him as Shawn helped her to her feet. Once up she brushed the dirt and dust off of her dress, the particles flying through the air a moment before settling back on the ground. "Just you wait until we come back from the elders, I'll see about you being the first." she spoke in a growl again, turning sharply on her boots and nearly stomping out of the room.

Shawn arched a brow in surprise when he saw Abbie fall, striding over towards her he helped her up. Sighing as she through her little temper around and stomped out of the room. "Well now little pet. You will be in for quite the treat." he spoke to the boy with a smile. "Enjoy the drugs." he through out casually, as he too left the room, following Abbie to speak with the high counsel. As he was walking out he heard the female again and chuckled "Oh we haven't done anything. Not yet anyway." With those last words spoken, he closed the door behind him.

Devon groaned, half responsive and half insensible as he began to murmur, "Shasha... are... are you still there... are they gone?" Devon panted heavily, "I th-thought that would work, but..." The room started spinning around him, and he found the flickering of the candlelight so entrancing, "I don't think I'll last much longer awake..." He slurred, "Th-They drugged me..."

"Yes, I'm still here Deon and they are gone for now. Go ahead and sleep I'll be right over here." Shasha said her voice filled with compassion. Shasha relaxed the collar around her neck chained to the roof didn't allow her to sleep well.

Shawn and Abbie made their way through the hall, Abbie now careful not to make any noise for the ritual her worshipers were finishing up. "I'm kinda of hoping the Elders will allow us to use both of the victims. The ritual could be more fun..and fast going with two." Shawn spoke idly, and softly to Abbie so not to interrupt the current ritual.

Abbie arched a brow slightly at Shawn, before shrugging lightly at the male. "Whatever the ritual requires and needs, is what the Elders will tell us and that is what we shall have done. This is not about our mortal desires Shawn, you know that. This is about pleasing our Master and giving to him so that he may give back to us." she spoke with a far away look in her eyes.

Username: Tartarus
Name: Giles
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Victim or cultist: Cultist
Appearance:
Plague_Doctor_by_SugarHighTyrant.jpg

Lillith's eyes slowly blinked open, her world a giant blur around her. When her eyes finally focused, she was looking up at a rough stone ceiling, candlelight throwing most of the room into darkness. What it did light threw shadows and figures across her vision, making her shudder. Was this a dream? Some kind of nightmare? How did she get here? Her head pounded, throbbing against her skull. She blinked groggily and turned her head, trying to get a better view of the room. Had she heard voices? Her back ached, being arched into a painful position by a small block of stone underneath her. Her hands were shackled and attached to the wall. Her legs were bent back painfully beside her, shackled as well, the chain connecting to the ones holding her wrists. Just what was going on here?!

Shawn and Abbie introduced themselves to the Elders, explaining who they were, and why they were questioning the high ones. Abbie listened to them carefully, smiling lightly and nodding her head a bit as she was told that only one pure sacrifice would be needed, the others didn't have to be pure. The two thanked the Elders for their wisdom and knowledge, excused themselves and headed quietly back to the spare room. Shawn was first to break their silence "Hm...I guess the lingering question now is, which one will stay pure while the others we have fun with?" he mused with an amused smile.

Abbie smiled back at the boy, a thoughtful expression sketching her face before she seemed to glare at the air. "I say the one I want to break is that little mousy boy who had the gale to go and push me like that." she spoke with a low, angered tone of voice that dripped poison. Before entering the room again, she took in a few breaths, asked her Master to give them ability to choose correctly. Then she and Shawn pushed up the door to the pets they would have to choose from. Abbie spoke loudly into the darkened room "Raise and Shine my little pets! We've come back from our visit with the might Elders!"

Devon opened is eyes, hoping before he had gone unconscious that this whole event had just been a bad dream- but he wasn't waking. He found himself still lying on the floor surrounded by candles on top of the chalk-drawn pentagram, his cock still throbbing from being cuffed up and chain to the wall and his hands still bound behind his back.

The boy groaned in pain, "What now?" He asked impatiently.

Giles fixed on his mask before he opened the cold metal door leading into the main chamber where his fellow cultists were gathered. He passed them all with his cloak trailing behind him, not bothering to acknowledge his brothers and sisters as he was anxcious to get his hands on the new 'Victim' first. He smiled and his eyes grew wider beneath his red glasses as he came to a small corridor, he slowed his pace and walked slowley down the hall. Candle light was flickering as a gentle breeze swayed through the hallway and underneath Giles' robes making him re-adjust them as he took a left turn into one of the many rooms in the hallway. There he saw her...

Giles looked upon the young girl, he had been told that her name was Lillith and she had little in the way of fear and courage. He looked upon her beauty, her skin was soft and un-blemished, her lips gentle and her face innocent. He walked up to her and stroked her face.

His voice was muffled by his beak-mask, "Are you pure young one?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom