Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Satanic Cult RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShashaWraight

Supernova
Plot
A cult of satanic devil worshipers have kidnapped a ten teenage virgins. They plan to torture, beat, rape, and brainwash them into their sex slaves to use and abuse whenever they like. They might submit them to beastiality, or even rape by monsters and demons.

Rules
I don't care about length of posts just no text talk
You must be ok with pretty much anything. Cultist are aloud to do anything if there is something you don't want because of personal reasons please let people know and remember, it is just the internet.
Please PM me your profile so I can approve of it before you start. I will then tell you to post the profile in the thread.
Unless you talk to me first you are human

Satan Worshipers
Sweetling
BondageSlave

Victims (max ten)
ShashaWraight
StayFrosty

Profile outline

Username:
Name:
Victim or cultist:
Appearance:

Username: ShashaWraight
Name: Shasha
Sexual Preference: bisexual
Victim or cultist: Victim
Appearance:
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh64/ArtistNo1/Anime%20People/Jessi.jpg

Username: StayFrosty

Name: Devon Rockefeller

Sexual Preference: Heterosexual

Victim or Cultist: Victim

Appearance:
Picture1.png

(Welcome)

Shasha was tied up and blindfolded in a dark room. She could hear chanting of dark rituals in other rooms. Shasha was scared and shivered from being cold.

Abbie had her eyes closed, her silver hair gleaming lightly in the dim candle light room her and her fellow satan worshipers had occupied. Various candles were placed about in the dark, wet, cold room, placed in shapes and spots where they all needed them to be to complete their rituals. Drawn in heavy black chalk around the victims and for the new coming victims were pentagrams, stars, and various other symbols needs to complete their sacrifice to their dark lord. Abbie could feel her empty heart picking up it's pace as she began to chant louder and louder with her fellow worshipers. She tried to suppress the twisted and wicked smile that was spreading across her face, but she couldn't. She was too excited, too eager to please her glorious master and give him all that he wanted, and to gain her reward in the process.

Her normal attire moved gently in the small gust of wind that slipped through the many cracks in the old building. The black and white dress making small ruffles noises as the material moved together. She had various patches on her dress, mainly of that of a card design, the heart, the spade, the club, and the diamond. She put these patches on herself, to remind herself all that she had down for her Dark Lord and to please him. After tonight, she would be putting new patches on her ritual dress, her chest began to move up and down faster as she chanted harder, louder. This was too exciting and thrilling, she couldn't want for the real fun to start.

[Hey I mean if you need males, I can role play more then one character. xDD ]

Devon's eyes began to blink as he awoke from his rest. He had remembered being blindfolded and thrown into a white van. He sat up, getting used to the dark as he noticed red candles surrounded him. Devon began to pant, he was so nervous- not knowing what he would do if he were really kidnapped.
By now the boy wasn't in a van no longer, and felt a cool draft and looked down, observing a cuff tightened on to the end of his penis right down by his pubic hair. Devon gasped, unaware of where he was and why his genital was cuffed and his hands chained together. The cuff on his cock led to the wall, so if he were to pull away to escape he would only hurt himself.

"Where... where am I? Kevin? Dom?! Please tell me this is a joke! Please tell me!" He yelled, his heartbeat racing to the sound of footsteps approaching. Devon didn't know what was to arise from that darkness as the footstep drew near, though as he perceived the giant chalk pentagram he was sitting on he could only guess this was some sort of demonic ritual.

Shasha was still blindfolded as she heard a male screaming beside her. Her hands were chained to the wall as well as a collar around her neck that was connected to the roof. Shasha was completely naked and felt the cool air against her unguarded skin. "H-h-hello?" Shasha said softly looking over at where the noise of the man was coming from.

[Well guys are always needed. : P ]

Username: BondageSlave
Name: Shawn
Sexual Preference: Pansexual
Victim or cultist: Cultist
Appearance:
picture.php

Shawn was apart of the circle the worshipers had formed around one of their victims, his dog tags gleaming now and then through the candle light of the room. He was chanting calmly with them, his head rolled back with his eyes closed as he had his arms held out straight beside him. The male kept his chanting going, his voice growing stronger with the others as they all chanted together to their one and only master. However, in the mist of the chanting he got a little distracted hearing one of the other victims, the male finally awake and now speaking. Smirking he lowered is arms, excused himself softly from the circle, turning on his heels he left it. Starting towards the room they normally kept the extra victims they had, in case maybe a sacrifice didn't work, or it required more then one person, or maybe sometimes just because they could.

Leaving the ritual room, he headed towards their extra room, pushing the door open slowly to appear before the younger male. He slowly started to smile at him, his smile becoming evil and twisted as he stared down at the boy, silence coming from his own mouth. "You can scream and yell all you want, but we would really like it if you could keep it down pet. We are kinda trying to do something in the next room, and we don't need you filling our..'church' with your useless yelling. Not yet anyway." he spoke, his voice laced with poison. After he finished speaking, he heard the other victim they had captured finally stirring and speaking now. "Oh joy. You've awoken as well little pet. You two aren't going to scream together are you? Now that would just be a huge pain in the ass." he spoke with sarcasm, shaking his head slightly.

((I'll just say this post is before Shawn came in because I accidentally posted this before I saw those above ^ :p))

Devon's eyes widened in disbelief. No. No. He had to wake up from this nightmare. He tried to sit up, rolling on to his knees and then using his brawny thighs and calves to hold up his body as he was finally standing. The boy turned around, hearing the squeals of a much younger girl as his eyes adjusted looking out towards her in shock.
The poor naked person bound to the wall like an animal. Devon began to walk little by little, using what was left of his strength as he was sure the people who took the two captive had drugged them.

"I'll help you!" Devon groaned, moving as he could before he fell over on the front of his pelvis, his cock increasing forcefully in its un-erect length as the cuff around his shaft had yanked the boy down, "Fuck!" Devon cussed, a tear sliding down his cheek as he looked back at the girl, unable to save her as he could barely save himself. Devon's chain would only reach out to the end of the pentagram below him and kept that in mind, being that that information may be useful later.
"Don't worry... we-we're gonna be okay..." Devon tried to suppress more tears as he spoke in pain, "Someone will come for us... someone..." He gulped, hoping that someone wouldn't be their captors.

Shasha sighed softly after hearing what he said. She had already lost hope for help. "I-I'm Shasha." Shasha said here blindfold prevented her from seeing what kind of situation he was in or what her even looked like. Shasha felt weak but though nothing of it she knew she was doomed.

[That's ok Frosty : P]

Abbie was being drawn more and more into her ritual, when she heard Shawn, she opened one of her eyes lightly to see him leave. Guessing he was going to silence their other victims, she closed her eyes again to rejoin the chant. The current victim they were holding, struggling against their binds, and of course had tears streaming down that smooth face of theirs. Abbie re-opened her eyes, only to stare at the victim with those empty eyes of hers, her smile to them just as empty as she kept the chanting going. This one had been fun, but she wasn't sure if just one victim would be enough for this ritual, maybe she should go with Shawn to check on the others? Doing the same as Shawn, she left the circle to go meet up with him at the extra room they had. Her boots thumped loudly down the hall, but she liked it, sometimes it creeped up their captives that much more.

Upon reaching the room, she walked through the still open room to stand beside Shawn, tilting her head up to look up at him. "What's going on here? Can't quite them down?" she mused with a empty, yet eagerly wicked smile on her face. "If you need help Shawn dear, I wouldn't mind giving you a hand, we are almost done I believe with the other in the ritual room. "And when we spotted these two in the city, they did look very fun to have tonight and to offer up." she spoke with a slight giggle that echoed into the hallway.

Shasha kept her mouth shut and shivered with fear. Shasha was terrified of them and it could be shown through her shivering body. Shasha felt tears on her eyes but the blindfold dried them off. Shasha arms were hurting but she tried her best to ignore the pain. The collar around her neck was at the right place where it caused pain constantly but Shasha was able to block it out most of the time.

Disgruntled by the voices of the other male he heard coming from a doorway he quickly sneered, upset and maddened. Had that been their only captor?
As the man stopped talking, he heard the girl whisper to Devon her name, "Shasha" she had said and Devon began to smile, wanting to make some sort of light of the situation though noticed the naked girl was blindfolded still and unable to see.

"I'm Devon. And... And I'm sorry we had to meet under such circumstance..." He tried to exhale a laugh that was followed by a slight cry as he rubbed his tears away with his shoulders. Devon then heard another captor come to the door and noticed it had been a female.

"Who are you?! Please, let us go! My father's very wealthy if that's what you're interested in, he'll pay to have us both released... just please..."

Hearing the plead from the boy earned laughter from both Shawn and Abbie, the two look at each other before back at Devon and Shasha. Shawn was first to speak "Awww, isn't that sweet. Trying to bribe us with money, if I'm not mistaken...aren't your parents pretty wealthy too Abbie?" he spoke with a clearly false curious tone. He looked over at Abbie, smiling before he looked over towards the two. "Please, clearly money isn't what we are after tonight. No, no that isn't it at all my pets. The Dark Lord always finds a way to provide us with what material needs we have." he spoke with calmly, looking over towards the female. "Aww, are you cold dear...or are you really just that scared?" he spoke with a soft chuckle. He walked over towards her, kneeling down in front of her, tilting his head from side to side as if observing her.

Abbie giggled again, nodding her head a bit "Oh yes Shawn, they are. Master was only to pleased to help them with that I believe." She glanced at the two of them "I didn't just stumble into this glorious religion, my parents are both into it as well. Good thing too I believe, with fear and death on the table, you can always see just who a person really is." She glanced over at the female when Shawn walked over towards her, though she headed towards the boy. "Are you comfortable deary?" she mused with amusement floating in her eyes. "If not, I'm sure I can help you." a evil grin stretching on her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom