Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Satanic Cult RP Anyone?

ShashaWraight

Supernova
Ok I was watching some conspiracy theory tv shows and think this would be fun. We have some people play as Devil worshipers (In the pop culture sense) and a couple people (me included in this section) as innocent victims who will be abused, raped, brainwashed and tortured until they are whores. We could also have a couple people play monsters and demons to add another level of creepiness. Anyone interested?

Well you have to be willing to do unholy acts. I like to get a bunch of people to play satanists. This will be almost like a master/mistress role.

Would it be completely weird and/or out of place if I requested a role as a male victim?
We'd have to get at least one female satanist, but the plot sounds interesting and I'm always in the mood of playing a submissive male role... though that may not work out.

Oh I have no problem with male victims and I want female satanists too. Keep in mind they might be homosexuality.

I'd just like people to be warned here in this thread that I am not a homosexual, so my character will not participate in any of the male victim x male satanist rape. -_-

If it'll make you feel better I don't mind homosexual teasing, I just don't want another man's up my butt.
It's very emasculating for me. :-/

Back
Top Bottom