Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Brotherhood Is In Need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altair

Super-Earth
      • Alright, as not many would know, I first started with the username Altair, which might be returning after the holidays. (Depending on Takoda's feelings) Well, this exposes my over the top LOVE for Assassins Creed. And as of late (While playing ACB none the less) I've grown a really powerful craving for an Ezio/OC Female Assassin RP

What: Ezio/OC Female Assassin
        When: Set During Game Time
        Where: Rome
        Why: Cuase I want to.
        Who: I'll be playing the Female OC
        How: I perfer PM's

Plot Idea 1: Poised atop a roof, target in sight, Ezio's muscles tensed and he aimed to assassinate his target. As he draws his right arm back, a body hits him hard in the side, sending him rolling over. A gleam catches his eye, and he quickly rolls over, letting the hidden blade of his attacker sink into his shoulder instead of his throat. Missing the killing hit, due to the more experienced assassin. Ezio flips the attacker over, pins them down and relized that a beautiful woman has been hired to kill him.

Plot Idea 2: When Ezio enters the Head Assassins Headquarters to find it ransacked, every painting slashed and every bed slice open and burned, he's at a loss on who knew where this hideout was,. Upset and mad, Ezio goes out searching for who might know any information on the destruction through the factions, Courts, Mercenaries and Thieves. They all point him in the same direction, The Bleeding Rose, a Courtsean faction run by an assassin.

---Or feel free to suggest your own plot!

--My posts are usually between two and six paragraphs, I normally try to match my partners, perhaps a bit longer and refuse to roleplay with one-liners. I check daily but please don't rip my ears off with whining if I don't response even though I'm online.

Reference For OC

--The woman, Who's name I haven't figured out yet, resembles the courtesan wearing Ezio's old outfit(Stolen several years prior from Ezio's home)

Rules And Such

--I like plot, chances are, it'll be a little while before sex actually occurs, but it won't be boring, at least I hope you don't think so.

--I love love love love love juicy details and very artistically written posts. But please don't make me get out a dictionary for words. I've got a pretty good vocabulary, so all I ask is you don't rape the hell out of Thesaurus.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom